Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm? How could it go wrong?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgetting to edit the post to update it.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

RP General Discussion

...oh that. Well luckily there's timestamps for others... But I figure if we do get in the habit of just updating it then things will work out fine. At least it's not overly difficult to maintain and helps with remembering things as well as keeping track of everything.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I also see a lot of ways the thread can go down south. I mean remember what happened to the Character Archive for ATWAG Season II thread? We tried to get into a habit with it, but after some time people just stopped caring about it.

In fact I never cared about threads that are just used to keep track over one's own characters in the RP's they are in on a forum. Whenever I saw them before they either: got way too out of hand and hard to control due to such a large amount of people and characters posting in it, it either ends up somehow getting off-topic somehow and needs to be cancelled, or people just flat out forget to update it.

That's why I have such a distrust for them. I feel like they probably won't last. Anyways since it has been made, I feel like I should make my character list now for it and list where all I am needed.

To be honest though I'd rather stick to the simple asking where you are needed in this thread, because the RP Checklists thread just seems like a way to keep track of characters except with where they are and what they are doing. Of which could probably be done for each individual RP with lists of their characters, and where they are/what they are doing for each OOC thread of each RP. Instead of one large list of ALL the characters in ALL the RP's in one separate thread.

I'm sorry I just see that this has an above-average chance of failing.

Comment

@SUS

We'll have to wait and see.

@Cucoo

That was the only problem I can think that Wriggle meant.

@Kristia

Posted in FT, would've posted in TSU but SUS has a reserve.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I did it guys I posted in TSU! YOU CAN SAY I DIDN'T POST, BUT I DID I TELL YA I DID!!!

I FINALLY POSTED IN THAT DAMN RP THAT I HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING!!! YOU GUYS HAPPY!?

I... uh... I... I...

I feel my brain hurting from all that yelling @,@.

@S121

If you're there please know that I exhausted my RP brain thoughts for now. I'll reply to our RP PM Practice later S121.

Comment

@everyone

Well, I'll be gone for about a week. Out of data...
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S1

Damn...... Alkaid just got to the Labs.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@SUSTIC
                    Omega Good Job!

But... I've got exams shortly so I won't attend to TSU just yet. Well, not for at least a few hours.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

*W*

Anyways question for EVERYONE!

What do you guys think when you see this image:

http://i.imgur.com/7TZyR4m.png

Please answer truthfully.

Comment

@Everyone involved in TSU
                        So I've recently decided to go back to college to get my Master's Degree in Game Design, which ironically gives me more time to RP on the forum since I'll be on my chromebook more. (which does not have access to games that I have on my desktop)

Why this is relevant to the RPGD is because I made a post about a month and a half or so ago that I will be withdrawing from all but a few RPs because of my schedule. But now with more time on my hands and not enough activities, I was thinking maybe I could rejoin TSU with a set of different characters instead.

But I don't want to jump the gun because I'm afraid that I would sound frivolous and attention-seeking for cancelling my previous announcement.

What do you guys say? Should I ruin my reputation and join the TSU?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

............ I want to go into Game Design myself when I get the money.

Now that you mention it, I do remember you making a post like that but I thought TSU wasn't one you pulled out of.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Just when I thought I coulnd´t keep going, I go even deeper in the journey as the bearer of the course, surviving the land of Drangleic´s dangers, the unforgiving invaders, the fear of always being on guard and ready to evade a sneak attack.

Fear my halberd and my flames because I have returned to the wolrd of Dark Souls
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai
                              I had to pull out from every RP except for AtWaG, IP, and Borderlands because 1. I was kinda disappointed how everyone decided to reopen all the old, irrelevent RPs just because Pringles showed signs of returning and 2. IRL shenanigans.

But now that my work and study schedule is more flexible now, I can figure out a way to set my foot back into TSU, which means I need to come into contact with Sustic or anyone in TSU that can give an opinion about how I can hop back in without looking traitorous.

Doesn't help that Sustic became fully nocturnal now -________-
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

You can enter normally Wriggle, we trust that you will do what you can in your abilities to stay on the whole ride.

Heck, you were one of the few who tried to keep up during the summer-autumn season of dead time
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X