X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

I told you for the 15th time that lately I have been trying to change my nocturnalism. For almost 2-3 months now I've been nocturnal and only recently (about the last week) I've slowly been changing it back to normal. It's not that I'm trying to change myself into being nocturnal. I hate being nocturnal Wriggle.

Comment

Hm.. what caused the nocturnalism SUS? is it work/school? stress? or your sleeping cycle gradually changed as you kept going forward instead of sleeping
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I can help with you re-entering TSU. I still have an unintroduced OC I can use with your chibi wolf but for Lynne, I don't know.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Mostly stress. Remember I don't go to school or have a job currently (trying to change the jobless part.) It also slowly started to change. It's been the nocturnal route for me for almost 2 months or so, and only recently I've been changing it slowly.

Though it seems that Wriggle is thinking that I'm trying to BECOME nocturnal when NO I do not like being nocturnal.

Whenever I become nocturnal my entire thinking patterns begin to f*ck up because I do not sleep well during the day here in Florida due to the heat during the day (I do not like the heat, I absolutely hate it. Combine that with Florida's humidity and you have my personal hell.)

I'd rather sleep at night where there is less noise going on, and where it's a LOT cooler than it is during the day.

On top of that I just tend to sleep longer when I am Nocturnal which I do not like, because for some reason the more sleep I get, the crankier I get. The same goes if I get too little sleep.

Besides recently my doctor said I need to start going on a diet due to high cholesterol and that I need to stop being nocturnal... WHICH I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CHANGE FOR THE PAST WEEK OR TWO!!!

;-;

Comment

then do it, change it, sure it will take time, but you have to deal with it.

Don´t over think about it too, doing that can end up in worsening the situation
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Thing is today is the first day in a long time that I actually slept practically all night, and have been up since nearly 9 in the morning (didn't get online due to some exercises and even a bit of Job-Hunting.)

Like I also said, I'm already close to completely changing my sleep schedule to a more normal one.

Comment

Just don´t force yourself, ok? try keepeing a healthy pace

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah well it's beginning to get annoying, because lately I've been having serious problems with TF2 on Steam and it's beginning to cause a lot of stress because all I want to do is play a fun game of TF2.

Whenever I play MvM or any server on TF2 in general for like... 10-15 minutes (maybe a little longer if I'm lucky) I end up getting the error of

"Your computer is block the VAC System. You cannot play on Secured Servers." Meaning that something with my computer is fucking with TF2's servers, and ends up banning me until I repair the Steam Service and RESTART my computer. Even then, it's only a temporary fix and will happen again after that.

I've even read reports that repairing the Steam Service can fail on fixing this problem, and other stuff. I've also heard, and seen reports of the VAC System problems persisting for months on end which really begins to irritate and annoy me because I fear that the next time it happens I will be unable to play TF2 or any other games that use the HL2.exe shit (like other games that use actual Valve Servers.)

I fixed it for now, and now I'm going to just go play Borderlands 2 for god knows how long.

Comment

btw Kristia
                    I had posted in EG the Mus continuing down the stairs coming to a stop at B1. Do you need something more to proceed?

Comment

You know speaking of EG, I know where to post in it, but for the life of me I can't think of a post...

Comment

Well I randomly fell asleep and now awake. NIGHT MODE ACTIVATE!!

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh btw Kristia apparently Wriggle is waiting for you to post in Infinite Project (from what he told me on Mumble.)

Comment

Ok, give me some minutes

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh and just to maintain this to just get it rolling
                              http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...-RP-Checklists

I think once a day or so of just going through it will help.

Comment

Mine is updated for sure.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X