X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, no. Not John Locke. It's just Locke. Here's a sneak peek at his personality.

[IN DEEP BUT NOT TOO DEEP BRITISH ACCENT]

"Good afternoon. My name is Locke. And I am a secret keeper."

"[something] is the best thing you have ever done... And the worst thing you could have done."

"Worry not. Your secret is safe... With me."

"You heard what you weren't supposed to. Now it's time for your punishment."

"You can trust me."

More about him on the OOC!

Comment

He sounds manipulative, like Handsome Jack, except less douchy.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

speaking of Handsome Jack.. the borderlands RP..
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Waiting for Sustic, who went to sleep.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I just posted in Borderlands RP.

It's too damn cold to sleep here surprisingly...

Also Zekai you are going to possibly hate me when I say this, but Dark Knight Elesis will be coming to the US on the 28th.

Comment

I...... got to...... stop playing.......... MH4U demo............. but can't..............

In all seriousness, between the demo and anime, it's distrating me from IC posting.

@SUS

........................-Bangs head against wall multiple time- Ok, I'm good now -blood falls from forehead-

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Monster Hunter really is one of those game series that you absolutely love huh Zekai?

Comment

let´s say he loves them, they are addicting and extremely fun to play when you have a creative team (self experience)

nd now I´m falling asleep, cya^^
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Huh....... I say that it is a big fat DUUUUUHHHH!!!!!

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

so.. how is everyone doing?

Have you heard anything from S121?

Spoiler:

Comment

Been awake for almost 12 hours (YAY FOR WEIRD SLEEP HABITS!!! -Joking said-) and nothing really has changed so "I'm fine" works.

Not since he said that he'll be gone for a bit.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well then, I shall keep waiting for posts

Spoiler:

Comment

Hooray for waiting for posts? ?

Comment

Then I would be celebrating for a long time XD

but you get used to it whether you like it or not, I´m just counting the posts I will be able to make with the 24 hour rule.

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay guys I for the life of me cannot think of a good post for Infinite Project. I swear I can't. I know I have to reply to: Wonder's Character, possibly Kristia's character, S121, and something to continue the story (with Hajime following Corona.) I feel like right now in Infinite Project that I am truly stumped. I know who I need to post for, but I cannot think of a post. In my last post I had implied that Hajime was ready to take off at ANY moment but Wriggle's last post had it to where Hajime was just... standing there...

Oh wait... NEVERMIND JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!!! Will try and make a quick post for IP, but then I will need to go for a bit to work on a few errands.

Comment

Working...
                                X