X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that the former is extremely clean due to her training before and during the tamers series

The latter obviously lived in the wilderness, so things like fleas would be something possible, but due to be with the fox, you can guess she learned how to clean herself and be clean of parasites
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yea, the reason I thought about this is because our dogs have recently gotten fleas, due to us being in a rural area. Well, getting rid of fleas can be quite a chore, and as I was thinking of ATWAG, that thought came to mind.

Hmm... Do you have any random thoughts/questions for me?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of beasts...
        I completely forgot about the Irians in EG...
        I think Next on my things to do is outline the races in excruciating detail.

...after I finish this paper on the period from Enlightenment to Industrial Revolution and how it affected Europe's "relationship with the world" that's due in...
        9hrs.

Luckily I kinda like this part of history. Not as much as ancient Roman and Greek history or WWII Aviation...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hm.. Oh! does master chief has something odd? like scratching his ear unconsciously or do something strange? everyone has a quirk or two, so I´m wondering if he has one
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, he tends to tilt and move his head and shoulders around a lot when he talks, as if it is required for him to speak.

If you look closely in Halo 4, he will use head and shoulder motions as body language, more so than the average person.

I think there might be something else as well, but I can't remember. Maybe I'll remember later.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Sus, mind if I ask why Bardock feels the forest is familiar? Just curious that's all.

Comment

@Sus

Inbox is full.

@Kristia

See my post above.
                sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

The environment feels familiar to him, as a Saiyan Bardock has been to many planets in the past. Some are bound to have familiar environments to Alcyon. That's what is familiar, though the strange part to him is the aura the forest gives off (not actual aura, but you should get what I mean. He just feels that there is something distinctly different to the Forest of Spirits. Sort of like an Uncanny Valley effect playing off in his mind. The forest looks familiar to him, but something about it just sets it apart to the environments of other planets with similar agriculture.) He's never been to Alcyon or the forest. I was just trying to add a bit of filler to that post to make it seem like I wasn't just being lazy. Sorry if I wasn't specific with my description enough.

@S1

Fixed.

Comment

@Kristia

Just to add on to my earlier post, I think that is because he is always in extremely bulky armor.
                    sigpic

Comment

hm.. I have to check on that utsuh, I just got something that could be useful in the last test of Henir´s time and space

anyways.. I shall go to sleep, goodnight^^

Spoiler:

Comment

No I was just double checking, cause I didn't think about the abundance of Gaia Energy in the area being associated to that feeling. I'm just tired.

Now I'll go back to my triple threat of 3x coffee and 3x hot chocolate along with one of the greatest things mankind has ever conceived: peanut-butter and crackers...
                        ...mmm...

Right up there with peanut-butter cookies.
                        ...I really hope they start serving cookies again... They've stopped serving cookies on a regular basis and I don't know why.
                        I need peanut-butter cookies to survive now. they are love, they are life. Screw everything I need my peanut-butter cookies.

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.

@Cucoo

What is that gif from?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm off for the night guys, just getting tired. Cya later.

Comment

@ S1

...no idea. found it randomly.
                              aaaaaand just did search by image and got this:
                              Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Comment

@Sus

Nighty night.

@Cucoo

What's that? Any idea?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X