• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@everyone

I am finally back!!! XD

What did I miss?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Nothing really.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Well crap... okay.

Oh, also, the turrets would not come out and target Alkaid, due to her yelling. It might weird out Isaac (SPARTAN gateguard) though.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I thought they were automatically target any strangers that come near.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

No harm done.
            sigpic

Comment

Finally took a break and posted in TSU. Still waiting on Prometheus Labs (ATWAG), Add (EG) and still waiting on a good chance to appear in IP.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Hi S1! You haven't missed much to be honest. In all seriousness, the only things you probably missed was my recent post in IP which has a reply for you. Oh and DeadMasterChan AKA Flan has joined TSU!

Comment

Yes I have >:3 And I posted that recent reply after my first final was done =w=;;

Comment

Goddamn Borderlands 2 is getting too addicting for me. I'm beginning to love Zer0's skills and dialogue.

Now I wish to use Zer0 in ATWAG... or make a Zer0 copy or something in one of the other RP's... Just one thing about that...

I would need to learn how to write haiku...

F**k

Comment

hm.. for what I know, there is no Zer0 in any of the RPs, so I´m sure you can make an app of him

but making a haiku for almost, if not all conversations he makes would be an epic challenge.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Guys.

Hepl

Knoguo is toocte

Ibthiknim doying

Hlopp

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

True, and yes it would be a challenge.

Though I do have a decent idea for IP for a sort of Zer0 clone, however I need to think of a good name for this clone instead of just going with Zer0. Also the IP iteration of Zer0 would not speak in complete Haiku. Would speak in Haiku on occasion, but not all the time if I make an IP version of Zer0.

Comment

RP General Discussion

Kristia, Sus, we need to figure out how to proceed in EG for the shrine. There's three options:
                            Kristia can go one step further and state her characters are in the room
                            Sus can have bardock react to the possible implication that Bryn and Runa are entering
                            Or I insert a "for the plot" weakened Nihiliod Adult because I can't really do anything else to serve as a push... Unless I throw in more Mus and/or Minume.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If Kristia makes one more continuation post, saying her characters have entered the room that Bardock is in, then I can make a reply for Bardock and others.

Comment

a post is incoming in less than five minutes

after 2 minutes EDIT: the edition is done people
                                Last edited by Kristia; 01-29-2015, 01:24 AM.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X