X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It means My Little Sister Cant Be This Cute.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

looked a bit further and got this.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oreimo

...so that's the origin of that picture...

Comment

@Cucoo

Well that was a long read, but I managed to finish reading the page.

@Zekai

Thank you for the translation.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

aye

And well
          when I posted about me writing a paper I was about a third done.
          Just finished bullshiting my way through it with knowledge from sophmore year of high school and I am currently in my sophmore year of university writing it.
          MEMORY OF A STEAL TRAP MOTHAFUCKA~ WOOOO

now I can get sleep

shit the coffee is kicking in

I can't feel my arms

Correction, I feel them, and the feel is pain

I'm really feeling it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiofJ0_5Sb4

prepare for ear rape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0falmmCs1Lw

oh and have a gif

Madan no Ou to Vanadis
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-07-2014, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Boredom sets in like a parasite. Here's another doodle I did of Meta Knight. Sorta for reference once he comes back into play in ATWAG.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

So how is everyone today?

Comment

Booooooooooored as hell.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo

Good luck with the paper!

@Sus

Well today, I have been taking care of a 3-4 week kitten. So cute. <3

Anyways, my mom found it last night underneath our car, and a dog was attacking it, most likely with the intent to kill, as evidenced by the small cuts on the kitten's neck.

Anyways, I smacked the dog and scared it off, and we took the kitten inside because it was cold and wet outside. Well, we have been taking care of the kitten ever since, and so far, she seems happy.

She has black fur with a reddish-brown tint to it, and leaf - green eyes.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

Oh my god that is sooo cute ~<3 That damn dog... (sorry I'm more of a cat person, having nothing against dogs... except ones that attack kittens.) If I was there I tell you... I would have been after that dog's life if I saw it attacking a kitten. Granted I wouldn't actually hurt it or even THINK about killing it, but I would have been pissed off as all hell.

Comment

@Sus

Well, it actually flew when I smacked it. I do feel a little bad for that. --;;

For me, I was in a mindset where my only goal was to protect the kitten, so I did not pursue the dog. Me yelling at the dog probably scared it away the most.

The poor thing was obviously starving, so we fed it some tuna, and she ate it pretty fast, even biting our fingers when we tried to keep her from eating too much. Luckily, she's doing a lot better now.
                      sigpic

Comment

@s1
                        Aye I'm less stressed now with the peer review done. My ability to write damn good essays even if i'm throwing it together at the last minute is still with me.

Anyway...
                        So you now have a kitten. Does she have a name yet?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Why beat around the bush with this first-draft, final - draft BS when you know how to get it done the first time around. XD

We have not given her a name yet. We still have yet to decide what to do with her. I hope we keep her, but if not, then we will have to give her to a no-kill shelter.
                          sigpic

Comment

A black cat with red tint and green eyes?

Pringles being Utsuho?

Why not name it Orin?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I just might. XD

To be honest, that was in the back of my mind after seeing the kitten.

On another note, I might have also come up with another balance for Takoizu's boundary manipulation.

Well, her abilities work by "sliders", that much you already knew, and I believe I told you about the size if these sliders, based on the target, and that moving these sliders over longer distances require more energy, but here is one you have norm heard.

Takoizu can alter boundaries of boundaries, but it requires twice as much energy as altering the first boundary.

Basically, boundary 1 may cost 25, but the boundary within that one will cost 50, meaning that the total energy expended is 75.

What are your thoughts?
                              sigpic

Comment

I lost it with boundaries that alter boundaries, do you mean that you make a boundary, then inside of said boundary, you make another one?

Is there a limit to this woman honestly? I haven´t seen any flaws since she appeared
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X