Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's everyone up to?

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Dealing with the flu... Because I can't just have a normal semester where I'm not sick.
      Makes me want to have Selene get sick at some point in TSU.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I´m reading some RWBY fanfiction

I just love the internet
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
          I just love the internet
          ........................................ -angry stare-

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

oops.. sorry about that ^^;

You know I meant what people write in one of my favorite websites
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's like, different.

When I first saw her I fucking hated her cuz of her accent.

But her specs were so good so I had to use her in my main fleet.

Then she started lifting her own weight...

She began to fight the MVP position between her and Ise.

I realized Atago didn't have Kai Ni.

She took over as the head of fleet 1 and my secretary ship.

All her quotes

All the times I said "Fuck you Kongou" whenever she mixed a bit of English in her quotes

I regret.

Kongou is love

Kongou is life.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Back From Work Early.

Since what's going on?

@DeadMaster

Hello-hello, welcome to our little gated community. In here, the inmates run the asylum.

Nah, anyway, nice to see you again.

@Wriggle

Who's Kongou?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

hm.. not much again, TSU though is getting a faster pace with everyone gathering towards the headmaster

how was work?

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Not much. Just on Mumble chatting, making new friends, and having fun talking with SuperTouhou and Wriggle. Also waiting on some posts in the RP's aside from TSU which I am trying to work on a post.

Comment

@S1

Still waiting on a Prometheus Labs post so I can continue.

@SUS

Just want me to get Reiya and Add to the space port so we can continue on with them?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Yes plz Zekai. I would be eternally grateful.

Comment

Ok, cause I've been waiting on an Add post and getting tired of waiting. Let me finish this episode of the KanColle anime and I'll post.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

I would post for ATWAG, but Katrix still has yet to post for Roxas' House. I'm pretty sure I sent him a PM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

I´m sure Katrix will read it Utsuh, and just know that little Johnny will have an embarrassing conversation sooner or later *w*

well then.. I shall go to sleep

Cya^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Also S1 I'm going to need to talk with you in a PM about IP whenever possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X