Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Sus

Meh? Bad day?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

No not bad day. Just sort of bland day.

Comment

@Sus

Ahh, one of those days, the ones that are a part of the daily grind, the one's that drone on forever, but quickly fade from memory when it's over and done with.

Am I correct?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes. Very correct.

Comment

@Sus

Ok.

Anyways, I don't believe I'm needed anywhere except for ATWAG, but I'm still waiting for Katrix. We can't continue without him...

Anyways, I think I need you in both IP and TSU.
            sigpic

Comment

4/5. I think that's good enough to edit, get some feedbacks. I went all out in these EG apps, especially for Skylark.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Reading them now.

One sec...
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, you'll need an hour to read through it all thoroughly.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Man that was a looooooong read.

I KNEW it! I F$&KING KNEW IT! I read Skylark's bio and got some Nick Fury Avengers vibes from him. His physical description didn't help either, but when I turned on images, I flipped my shit. Oh boy, if Kirkland meets Ethan, you know Ethan's gonna make that joke, saying, "Okay, Nick Fury." XD

Anyways, I find it all good, except for maybe some of the technological devices. Take it from me, science doesn't quite work that way. That is my only gripe.

For example, when you described the dark matter cannon, that sounds more like antimatter. Even then, antimatter is made from nanoparticles such as positions, antiprotons, and the like, not by supercondensing matter. That, and her grav-boot confuses me a little because of their description. Are you saying that it has the ability to influence the gravity of an entire planet, or that it can simply alter gravity, allowing her to slow down/speed up while in free fall?

As for the railgun, it might work, but only perhaps if the railgun fires plasma instead of conventional bullets. After all, nobody said that you couldn't project a ball of plasma with electromagnetism. Either that, or each bullet is specially made to be a ballistic fusion reactor. This might actually have the advantage of burning a target that survives with molten metal and plasma. Basically, if the bullet mushrooms and sticks onto a large, armored entity, it would then have to content with both heavy molten metal, as well as the 5,000+F temperatures from the plasma. Is this what you we're thinking?
                    sigpic

Comment

But... would Ethan even know who Nick Fury is?

Comment

@Sus

Maybe, but by the time in EG, it would be an EXTREMELY OBSCURE JOKE, thus probably making it unfunny to the others. It would be humorous for the RPers, rather than the characters. It kinda rubs against the fourth wall a little if you think about it from a certain perspective.
                        sigpic

Comment

Obscure joke?

Ethan is either a hipster or a nerd. Or both. One that could kick your ass ten times over though.

Comment

Oh btw
                            In Shinka, if anyone in the Infecta base wants you could say the random door Starla opened via hacking was nearby.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Meh, I'm assuming that the door was a little far from Jason, Brooks, and Cooper's location. Not too far, but it will take about 15 minutes if she walks there.

@Cucoo

Hipster, nerdy Ethan? I gotta see that. XD
                              sigpic

Comment

Zero is in a hidden lab so no doors near him.

@S1

I made the small edit in ATWAG.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Zekai; 02-05-2015, 04:09 PM.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X