X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takoizu is op plz nurff

jk but yeah. I have no idea what that means as well.

Comment

With all the talking I have done with S1 through PM's, and Mumble I can get what he is talking about...

However... trying to explain it all... would probably make my brain hurt...

Comment

S1's on mumble? Is he on now?

Comment

@Kristia

Kind of. In other words, she can take the boundary of alteration/preservation on an object, making it so that object can not be affected by any outside forces, then go within the boundary of alteration/preservation and alter that boundary's boundary of alteration/preservation, making it so that the first boundary can not be canceled out or changed by other reality warpers or special items. The second boundary would have to be targeted instead, forcing the other reality warpers to alter multiple boundaries instead of one, allowing Takoizu extra time to stop them, or simply making it so that only reality warpers with a similar or greater "power level" can alter them. It's kind of like armor for the boundary, a shield of sorts.

You see, everything has boundaries, including boundaries themselves. There is no limit to how many boundaries there are inside of boundaries, but the deeper you go, the more energy it would take to alter them.

Also, Takoizu does have flaws, but I will admit that they can sometimes be outweighed by her strengths. One of her flaws is that she can be slightly overconfident in battle. She has hubris. Another one would be that she can become nervous, frustrated, or angry when things don't work out as planned. Not only that, she is also powerful, but inexperienced with her abilities, usually relying on a handful of boundaries instead of considering other ones. That means that she tends to fall into a pattern when fighting.

@Wonder

No, I am not on Mumble. Sus meant in the past, when I had Internet on my computer and didn't have to worry about data.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

hm.. I got something when the fox meets and (Im sure it will happen) fights Takizou, Renamon will enjoy testing the spartanīs daughter, and it will be possible that she wonīt even touch the girl for it.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hmm...

I think i might be able to guess what she will do, but what do you have in mind?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

If you have met the fox and understood her life, you will know what she can do.

She always has a reason for her actions, but said actions can be seen as another reason than the original

It all depends on how the gap controller acts when they clash
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I don't quite understand. I understand that Renamon has hidden motives, or motives that can be obscure to some, but how will she beat Takoizu with words? I could understand teaching her, but I don't quite understand what you mean by your cryptic response.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is how Renamon can reach her goals, a word can be stronger than a sword if used at the right time.

Here is an example with the classic Bugs BUnny against Daffy
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5PW6SNHNJk

and a gif for the lols too
                    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/303...t-season-o.gif

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

S1 is sadly unable to view videos on his Brother's phone, just an FYI. It uses way too much data on the phone he is using. Though with the gif, he probably knows what you are talking about.

Comment

@Kristia

I can't watch videos. They take up a lot of data. Can you describe what happens?

Anyways, I get how words can affect someone, but how can someone defeat another person with words without context or reasoning/meaning behind those words? Can you provide an example?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hm.. I can actually use the logic that the Zealots of the Halo universe use (correct me if Iīm wrong though)

The Zealots are on one of the highest ranks in the Sangheli society, they follow the code of Honor, so they see as a mark of dishonor to attack from behind and using stealth, instead, they let their prey or enemy fight in a more balanced state (both having swords, same weapon or unarmed).

A Zealot will follow the code of Honor if he or she is defeated and his/her life can be spared and becoming the winnerīs servant or having to accept a vow or promise.

Letīs say the promise is to only kill by stabbing the future enemy on the back, sure it is a good tactic, but it will caus pain in their souls and their will will be slowly, but surely, crumble to the point of preferring death.

Another example is this and I will use Jack, the time traveler, as a subject.

He is extremely proud of his parents, and extremely hates Takizou because she did what he was created for, so with that information that he actually gave to Nera in Henirīs time and space, Renamon can say how Jackīs father was such a great man but would be really disappointed of him for murdering the person who helped in stopping the massacre in the future and then she would put more salt in his wounds by talking about how Takizou is better than him.

For what I have learned of him, Jack is direct and temperamental, even reckless and overconfident in an occasion, so by using words, the fox xould actually attack the time traveler where it hurts most and enraging him to the point of blind fury, that is when she could strike and take advantage of his berserk state to win.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I suppose I can see that, but do you really want to piss off Takoizu? I don't know about you, but that might just make things worse. It may work in hand-to-hand battles, but when someone has the ability to warp reality, doing so seems less and less like a good idea. 0-0;;

Not unless you can keep one step ahead of her attacks, but then you would essentially be playing chess with her, and we all know that playing chess with a Yukari clone would be masochistic at best.

Then again, it has a chance of working, depending on what emotion you are trying to trigger. Anger might be a risky idea, but what about another?

I still have yet to type up all of Takoizu's past, but I can tell you that it is tragic. You might have something if you... I don't know... engage her with thoughts about her past?

It all may or may not work. I guess we'll see when the time comes. There are so many possible circumstances, and I am having a hard time thinking of them.

In the end, I believe that it's possible, but it depends on what is said, as well as how it's said.

What are your thoughts?
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, You know me and surely you know Renamon, she has a reason for her actions

And donīt worry about the boundaries, she is ready to deal with them, remember she is both a priest and a Shaman, her abilities will be of use, but that is if she wants to use them. If Iīm right about the gap boundaries edges, then I got everything secured so let me ask

Does the gaps that Yukari and Taizou open are just energy or they are physical? or the gaps themselves can be forced open/close physically?

Back at the information, Renamon already has some information about Takizou thanks to Jack and John, mostly about the time she lived, but knowing it is an apocalyptic world and where most people they know (except for the fox and jackal since there hasnīt been any information about them) are dead.

Renamonīs plan may anger Takizou, but it also could be a strategy for something better, it all depends when the time comes

Spoiler:

Comment

Ka
                                Nn
                                Co
                                Re

Hajimaru yo!

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X