X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Pringles
    Which one? The one about IP or the one about AtWaG?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Wow, I already forgot about the one for IP. 0-0

Well, primarily ATWAG. The timeline was posted in OOC, due to it breaking my PM.

Where were we in IP again? How far into the conversation did we get?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

This would be so easy if you could get into Plumble...

What kind of phone do you have right now?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Goddammit Add why u so OP in Elsword!?

Comment

@Wriggle

My brother's at the moment, but I am supposed to be getting my own tomorrow.

What's plumble? Does it use data?

@Sus

How so?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, it does. But imo it's a great tool to connect with me and Sustic to ask those questions.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well the good news is that I'll have Internet soonish. About 2-3 weeks... Man that feels so long.

Anyways, we could just as easily take care of it here in PMs. It will take a little more time, but Sus and I have had long conversations with the PM system.
                sigpic

Comment

But I'm not Sustic I get distracted easy and I get tired cuz I had to do stuff and stuff D:

UGGGGGG

Fine, you start me off with whatever question you wanna ask in a new PM chain.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. Just be sure to read the timeline so that you know what I'm talking about.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Add,who has insane priority on many of his combos and can track enemies even better than CBS (a lot of his attacks have homing properties, and in his "DP mode" some of his combos even teleport you to your enemies location even running away from you - so long as ONE OF YOUR ATTACKS IN YOUR COMBO CONNECTS - the moment Add teleports he will be right in front of his opponent potentially unleashing a lengthy and destructive combo), while doing much more damage. All of his attacks are just ridiculous in terms of power and versatility. One of his attacks immediately locks onto an opponent and damages them as long as they are within range, can hit stun them to extend a combo, and the attack also can lower an opponents Magic Attack by about 70% or so (which is devastating on Rena's, Aisha's, Eve's, and Ara Yama Raja's.) Some of his attacks just have large explosions, can suck his enemies in and deliver massive damage, or home in on his targets. TO TOP IT ALL OFF his skills can become more powerful depending on how much of his "DP" you have, with enough some of his strongest attacks can essentially double in power. You can even use DP mode to teleport right in front of an opponent IMMEDIATELY after hitting them with some of his skills.

The last thing that makes him OP is that in DP mode... you can block people REPEATEDLY for 0 damage, then immediately teleport to them while simultaneously start unleashing a combo to counter them... and Add can do this as long as he is attacking. As long as Add is doing a normal combo or normal attacks, and an opponent hits him while he is attacking (you can be an Add Lunatic Psyker attacking one enemy/player, then another enemy/player comes in and attacks you from behind. What will happen is Add would immediately block the person attacking him from behind, either teleport to face the opponent or teleport behind them completely and begin unleashing hell.)

Add is just ridiculous in PvP and PvE. The only real downside to him is his low HP and defenses. He is frail. However if you can get in DP mode, then Add's frailty can pretty much be negated.

Comment

@Sus

So he might be broken as hell in PVP in the hands of a competent player?
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Not just in PvP. In PvE he also can destroy dungeons if a person is skilled enough.

As Add in PvP you don't need much skill to be honest. I'm not a skilled PvP player, and I've taken out Ara's, and Aisha's (along with other players with different characters, some with far higher rank than me) with ease... Ara's and Aisha's are the most OP characters in PvP as well.

Comment

@Sus

So Add's just broken in general?

Strange how we use the word "broken" when referring to an op character when the word essentially means "inoperable", the exact opposite of what we mean.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yeah, for the most part yes. The only thing that prevents him from being completely and utterly god-like is the fact that if an opponent DOES get hits in on him, it can be bad due to his low defense stats and HP. If you get locked in a combo or get hit by a hard hitting skill, you can kiss your ass goodbye.

For crying out loud some of the end-game bosses can one shot Add.

It's even worse with the Field Raid Bosses Eltrion and Drabaki... Just one of ANY of their attacks will one-shot Add.

Comment

@Sus

That sounds like fun. Try to kill a boss WITHOUT getting hit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X