Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hm..

Henir´s time and space, Manhattan, Russia

Sorry if it is short, those are the ones I remember
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, I have just gotten the green light from Tewi. I'm going to post for you in Shinka once I get off work.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

With Manhattan... no idea on what to post. Henir's, I'll try and think of something... Russia... I thought I was waiting for you... Anyways I got to go for a bit. Will try and post in RP's later.

Comment

@everyone

Back from work. How is everyone?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Doing good.

Comment

@Sus

Good to hear.

Anyways, I'll give you the stats to the mark VII once I get home. I'll post it into OOC, due to its nature.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm currently working on the app of the final character of Athenian Marauder.

Warning, I plan on making her bio longer than Skylark's. Just because. :^)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Say bye-bye to your fingers. XD
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry SUS, but the last post in both Henir's space and Russia are mine, In the hospital the group is heading to the second floor and in Russia Shepard is opening a path for Tavash

Wriggle, you are also needed in Manhattan
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It is official, by this time tomorrow I will have internet back.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

:O

Comment

http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/36/3...otal-sense.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

I posted in all the RP's I'm needed in, YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN!. I posted in all the RP's I'm needed in.

YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN!!!
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-06-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I'll complain regardless. Your presence or willingness to roleplay does not matter.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

D:

Comment

Working...
                                X