X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can handle liquor but not wine and beer.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I just know from others that if I drink, I fall like a log

Meanwhile my friends take it like if it was just water
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Zekai

Sorry to butt in, but I think you guys will laugh at this.

Well recently I became slightly drunk for the first time, only it wasn't quite what you would expect.

You see, I took a glass of what I can only describe as the Greek equivalent of vodka. After a couple minutes, my dad joked around with me and my brother-in-law, asking, "So, which one of you would win in a fight?" Well, my brother-in-law laughed and brushed it off, but I took it seriously. I started saying, "Cool! We could do it like Death Battle, or Ultimate Warrior." I even started to think about how I could gather data with pressure pads, take reaction time measurements, and test our fighting capabilities. I was even thinking about how to test durability of bone and tissue, nevermore the fact that I had no means of getting all the tools needed.

Long story short, I get lost in details and ways to gather data, even while intoxicated. XD
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

knowing you Utsuh, I can imagine you making details while sleeping

but yeah, that was pretty funny
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just don't drink on an empty stomach, it will be much worse.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

dammit reading this made me think of cheese fondue.
              Why?
              Because bread and cheese is supposedly good for "absorbing" alcohol in the stomach
              ...and what is like the combination of both?
              Cheese fondue.

Comment

hello there Cucoo, how you been?

Spoiler:

Comment

Been better.
                  The progress on solidifying concepts in EG is right now the only real good news for me.

Comment

I´m glad for you, I also got good news on my story, possibly to new chapters in one week

Spoiler:

Comment

...................................... I REALLY need to get back to working on my story. It has been over a year since I typed a new chapter. (Damn, over a year already?)

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

looks like it, if you lose inspiration, try going to what put you into the story

that is what Im doing

Spoiler:

Comment

Honestly, UMH3 got me to start it and I haven't been in the mood to type new chapters. Hopefully when MH4U comes out, I'll get back into the mood.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

and why not play MH3 or DS version?

you can also read the story again.

Take this for example with my story, in all honesty, I got a notebook with different events from all kinds, tragedies, romantic scenes, fights, you name it. Then when I´m, writing a chapter, I look at the different scenes and add them into the chapter

Remember the battle against the Gallade? that was a scene I had when I thought that humans could fight like Pokémon, then I saw the moment where that fight would be perfect.

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't have it for DS, I got MH3U for Wii U. I can't read my story because no internet to gat yo fanfiction.net. Please don't hate me but I haven't read your story yet so I have no idea what has happened. I have notes for important things, all that is left to do is get then to the island, fight the 6 guardians then the 2 hunts against Alatreon (cause they fault and almost died they first time).

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

well..

try making the fights, don´t worry about the story and focus on the fights themselves, when you finish them, try piecing things together

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X