X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

halp
    I don't know what I want to do with this character.
    And by that I mean name and backstory

Right now I got a callsign for her "Black Lotus"
    I think I found a good appearance picture
    Spoiler:

And I think I have a personality...

Spoiler:
    Manipulative and she speaks often in childish ways. Cunning and always ready to incite people into lashing out with anger just to try and make them "slip."

I got her as an Ace pilot with a ridiculous number of confirmed victories (aka air kills)

I need concepts that I could run with for backstory and name.

Comment

Isn't she Chifuyu from Infinite Stratos?
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

No idea
        I googled "anime female pilot antagonists" and that came up

Aaaaaand after doing search by image...
        it is.

Comment

Thought so. I've seen the show quite often enough.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaand after discovering what she is actually now makes me want to find a more fitting picture.
            dammit curiosity.
            why couldn't there exist more badass antagonist female pilot type characters that don't look overly futuristic for what I'm trying for TwT

Comment

Look up Kurezakura and you should find her in a 6 sword outfit.

Comment

*doubles back after seeing results*

oooh
                it's not just "typical anime school" thing
                it's an "anime mech pilot academy" thing

Ok close enough.

Comment

Yeah, it's a funny anime cause mecha harem school and the guy is oblivious.

Comment

figures...

Anyway... back to the question I had:
                    What kind of stereotype can I run for a possible backstory that would lead to that kind of personality...

Comment

I don't know honestly.

Comment

@everyone

Back from work.

How is everyone?
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm doing good.

Comment

Trying to think of a history for that character I mentioned without repeating the same things I've already done.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Hmm...

Did you have anything in mind, maybe a little snippet of an idea for backstory?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

Uuuh...
                                I got nothing.
                                I'm trying to go through typical tragic backstories that would Result in her kind of personality...
                                Part of me wants to say she's guilt-ridden and she's in denial.
                                It has to be something that when you change the perspective on it you pity her.
                                ... Oh...
                                Ooooooh...
                                Mmmm...yes that type of story could possibly work.

Scenario: she was "framed" by someone in such a way where people think she did something horrible and even she thinks she did it. Don't know how it would exactly work out...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X