X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Actually, the barrier's not there, not ever since Xehanort brought it down for the Nth time.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S1

Oh... so it was taken down again? Well... I will have to ask Wriggle how to go about how Nitori receives the message...

Comment

I HEARD MA NAME!

(*was reading AtWaP to check missing updates.)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Yea, NeoFox wanted to know how Zero would be able to send a message to Nitori. How would she receive the message?

The details are in the previous posts here.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

A courier

He can send emails, skype calls, telepathy... Whatever Zero wants. A part of RP is about reacting, of course.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Check the IC Wriggle.

Comment

Posterino'd. If you don't get Nitori's physique change, let's just say...

Ryuuichi.

Ask Pringles for pic reference.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Just did a quick search and Nitori is badass like that. Definitely looks like she would be Zero's GF.

Anyways Nitori will be getting another message from Zero. Though this next one will be accidental, and not meant for Nitori. As it was a comm's message back to the MH HQ, that Zero accidentally sent to Nitori. It will actually be a live message.

Comment

Can we save it for tomorrow? It's 2 here and I wanna go to sleep.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Already posted it... sorry, I need to multitask with checking each thread at the same time. Anyways good night Wriggle. We will continue this tomorrow.

Comment

Oh yea, Ryuuuichi's pictures are amazing, even the ones that look absolutely ridiculous! XD

(And here you see Utsuho's descent into madness between MoF and SA. )
                        http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1211...%28f_dragon%29
                        sigpic

Comment

Here I'll make a single post and then go.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Now that I made Pandora's app... I can rest easily now that I know that she is hopefully ready to go.

Goodnight everyone.

EDIT: Sorry S1. Kind of tired right now. So I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight. I'll post for you tomorrow, I promise.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok.

Nighty night.
                              sigpic

Comment

dammit i fell asleep on my couch
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X