X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121
    I can just imagine the vocal disconnect when voicing multiple characters for a single show or piece of media. Especially if your characters are all talking to each other like in the scene Wriggle posted.

Touyama also voiced Kanon and Apollo in The World God Only Knows, Lieselotte in Trinity Seven (BLEH!), Chitoge in Nisekoi, and a bunch of minor roles that I don't care about.
    In addition to the four Kongou-class ships, Touyama also voices Atago and Takao in Kantai Collection. Yeah. 6 characters in one show. That's insane.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Soooooo does that mean she gets paid the worth of six voice actors? That would be pretty nice.

@everyone

You know, I really feel like I'm made of luck right now because my earphones got caught on a pallet when I tossed it in an arc to make it land on the other side of another pallet. My earphones got all crinkled and snagged as if the wires inside were severely damaged from stretching. Funny thing is, instead of the earphones losing sound quality or breaking altogether, the sound quality actually IMPROVED. The sound quality was starting to get a little spotty lately, but after that, they sound great. XD
      Last edited by S121; 02-25-2015, 10:49 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Well also look at it this way. With a job if anything bad happens to your earphones you will be able to save up the money to get some goddamn new ones with a built in mic.

Also you would be able to get money for your own steam games.

Comment

@Sus

Of course. What gets me is how damaging them gave me the exact opposite effect rather than What is supposed to happen.

Of course, I will replace these eventually, maybe save up for some Bose.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Reminds me of my old GB Color and Wario Land 3 (I think it was) for it. I one day dropped it on the floor. The game still worked except...

I somehow had all the fucking items and upgrades in the game and none of the levels beaten.

Comment

@ S1

Ran with that concept...

Spoiler:
              "Black Lotus" is a pilot with tremendous skill in aerial combat. She had been trained by her mentor alongside another disciple. She and the other student worked together almost perfectly, improving quickly under their instructor's guidance.
              However there came a point when both "Lotus," as she was called by her instructor, and the other student felt as though they were being held back. One day, "Lotus" woke up from a coma to find a gun in her hand and her mentor dead. At first she didn't think she did do it, yet she couldn't deny the memories that came forward; the memories of her pulling the trigger. She could barely remember it but she believed she had indeed killed her instructor after possibly being enraged. She fled, getting into her fighter and flying away from the scene.

As she flew away, she felt terrified as she had just killed someone, yet at the same time she was elated that she was no longer being held back by her mentor.

Some time had passed, she became a ruthless mercenary pilot for the Corrupt, raking in victory upon victory. She changed her callsign to "Black Lotus."
              "The pure flower... the Lotus... Even it can be painted black, much like my heart."

You can see where I intend on revealing the part about how she was drugged, but for now I'm going with it as though she did.

...This is where I need a name for her now...
              I'm thinking of going with a different naming convention... Maybe Italian... or German... or French...
              ...derp.

EDIT:

How does this sound...?

Suzy Fiorella

One part English, one part Italian.
              Literally means "White little flower."
              ...Irony.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-26-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

You know what I hate about newspapers...?

That you have to search through the big ass pile of biased articles to find a neutral one
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I actually believe that there is no unbiased argument. There can't be an unbiased argument made by a human.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

It is a good point, but what I mean is that it is really hard to find an article that doesn´t have a lot of emotional/cultural influence because that makes the reader side with whoever made the article.

I´m searching for facts, tested data and only what happened, that is all.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                      @S121
                      I can just imagine the vocal disconnect when voicing multiple characters for a single show or piece of media. Especially if your characters are all talking to each other like in the scene Wriggle posted.
                      That's been done before, and quite well. Family Guy, Simpsons, and South Park have all done it successfully.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Seth Macfarlane is a genius no?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Back from work.

How is everyone?

@Cucoo

That name sounds like it would work.

@Kristia

Hm? An unbiased article? I would say that it's very rare to find an unbiased article, particularly when the topic is about politics.

What topic are you looking for?
                          sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                            sssssh

DFO is back.

it's ok

you don't have to cry
                            it's only about the feels.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I was searching about the 43 students who disappeared in Ayotzinapa, a city of México, such thing became world sized news.

I already got what I needed though

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Dungeon Fighter Online? What happened?

@Kristia

Ah, ok.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X