X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though EG Phoenix is going a helluvalot smoother than Part I was

I feel like I failed with it as an open RP because of how long it took to get picked up in comparison to like TSU.

The playing field is a Galaxy and...
    It really feels empty compared to TSU, AtWaG, AtWaP even, and Part I as well.

And its not because of "density" or anything....
    Neveraas has a colony

...one planet that isn't even the stock planets has a colony.

is it scaring people away the fact that I have possible ruins scattered throughout?

There is something stopping people from joining it...
    I want to destroy whatever that is.

Even if it's me, if it's just my presence which I swear it is still
    Tell me why people are scared of EG

Anyone

Everyone

Comment

@Wondurr
      That's a good freaking question. Let's see how normal libraries work.

Normal libraries have the librarians at the front desk, with usually a machine that detects whether books are being stolen. It will usually register into an alarm, and an embarrasing moment where the librarian checks whether you really are borrowing a book without permission.

At Voile, since Marisa constantly steals books, we know that there are no alarms or spells that are warding the books from being taken out of the library.

Anyway, I don't think Patchouli remembers everything exactly. She might be able to vaguely remember a key point or two, but she isn't eidetic.

Also, Patchouli has all but ONE book. That book...

I shan't tell.

Hoo hoo hoo! (Nannasprite blesses you)

@Cuckoo
      I'm not in EG. I cannot answer that question.

IM OUT.

PEACE.

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Cucoo
        Honestly, the reason I see is because, well... the same reason I didn't join it on parts 1-2. I couldn't understand the plot or field. I'm pretty sure that's all.

EDIT:
        @ Wriggs
        Do you think she has a strong enough memory to see the strong resemblance between Jack and Null from MGSVNB7: Portable Ops?

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          Hoo hoo hoo! (Nannasprite blesses you)
          It's official. Either Wriggle reads Homestuck or is merely aware of the webcomic. How do I know? I read it and I have several friends IRL and online who also read it.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-20-2014, 10:11 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Couldn't tell you. Not in it and haven't read any of it so your guess is as good as mine.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Wriggs + Zekai

that's actually the question I want answered

what repels you from it?

What still remains that prevents it from being as attractive as TSU or AtWaG or AtWaP or anything else

Comment

The extent of my knowledge of Homestuck is World Link Nuzlocke post by Annette Soleil.

Also
                TSU
                Now.

I'm booooooooooored (I thought this outing was gonna be great but nope)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ Cucoo
                  *Read my recentest post

Comment

@Cucoo

Like I said, haven't read any of it so I have no idea why.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Wonder

But Phoenix is simpler so I don't see how that can be the case still

@ Zekai

Then why are you NOT considering it?

What prevents you from even looking at it?

Is it because it's my RP?

----------------

You people shy away from me, consciously or subconsciously. I still feel like there's something you all aren't telling me.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-20-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                        First of all, EG is a LOT more popular than AtWaP.

Second, I feel like the setting is too general. Game characters into reality, okay. Plunging into the world of Pokemon, sure it'll be fun. Sugoi Kawaii anime schoolgirl RP, alright it should be possible.

A world trillion years into the future?
                        Kinda too vague for me.

Like what do you do?

Third, like everyone said, I missed the bus.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Phoenix explicitly states in the OP of the OOC that its a period of time where the Venturian Galaxy (that is "dead" as only ruins and some basic life from before) is being colonized by outside forces which can be w/e you want as the Universe is broad and anything is possible.

With Phoenix, the only limit is your own imagination.

Take every cliché thing you can think of that involves Space and Exploration or Conflict

Star Trek...
                          Star Wars...
                          Star Fox....
                          Halo...
                          Battlestar Galactica...
                          *insert something else I can't think of*
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-20-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

That still builds up my second argument.

Don't get me wrong, I love open-world, and I tried to make AtWaP like that too. But one thing to know is that people don't care for open-world too much. They wanna follow a storyboard.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I don't know why. I know it's not because it's your RP.

@Wriggle

A super cute anime schoolgirl RP? BTW, I beat Mary with a team of 75s, it was tough doing 3 fights in a row of 100s without healing but I somehow managed.

Comment

@Zekai
                                Yes. Sugoi Kawaii Anime Schoolgirl RP. Named so courtesy of sir Major Mario.

And wow you beat Mary with a team of 75s?

GJ.

I have the next mission for you.

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X