Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Oh, now I see your profile pic.

Gimmie a sec to research, and I should find the answer.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Guys, on Monday 8 of June I´ll be off the forum because I will focus everything on my Fall semester´s schedule (8 am - 5 pm), I just know there will be something causing problems even though my block got the lucky 1st period of schedule and payment process.

So if you need anything from me, know that I´m off limits most of that Monday
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay guys I'm back. Work has been a b*tch lately and have been feeling more tired than usual. Either way where am I needed?

Comment

TSU and ATWAG if I remember
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Welcome back Wonder, please check the RPs where you participate, here is your standard stack of work ^^

http://power9pro.com/blog/wp-content...ack-baloon.JPG

Spoiler:

Comment

Coming, coming... Soon enough... Give me tomorrow, I'm stressed the hell out.

Comment

As for now I´ll be off the forums and try to sleep early, I don´t trust myself to sleep at 1-2 am and wake up at 7am with no problem

Goodnight ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Alrighty, feeling betterer!

Now then...

AtWaG- Not sure what to say... or even what's going on anymore (nothing to do with you, SUSTIC. More to do with my inactivity as of late)

TSU- I'm COMPLETELY lost there XD

IP- Waiting on Commander SUSTIC's call to order

Corrupture RD- Austin and Jonathan are hanging back until the show at 8. Can someone update me on Nexxus?

So, with that on board, I must tell you: I have been doing my dosage of therapy, turns out that my DID is actually an effect of my ADHD. So yeah, my mental state is stable. So... Yay me. For now.

Comment

yo Kristia, can you like... post for the Palace so that can get rolling?
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

It is done

Spoiler:

Comment

I get that you guys have stuff to catch up with and that's alright. But of the many times I've posted the same thing looks like I'll have to be direct: Will someone please catch me up? Past few days? Not so forgiving time wise.

Comment

We did a time skip in IP. Hajime woke up in a guest room while everyone else in my possession is at the dining room hanging out until dinner is ready. You can have your character be there as well, or at his own room.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

ATWAG, Jack has to act in the hospital since there is some movement again

IP, what Wriggle said

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you. But what's the latest in the hospital?

Comment

Working...
                                X