X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all right
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Have you guys ever had that phase where you suddenly fear death more than usual? I'd love to know that it's a teenage phase. Because I'm freaking out.

Comment

Well, teenage is the most emotional part of our lives, so yes I have been through that phase, it usually happens when certain elements are around like things you fear or people you have a bad feeling about, etcetera..

But you can also relax and keep moving
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Also I'm confused as hell right now in IP as it's like Wriggle's post seems like it makes my last IC post in IP (in which Hajime goes to open the door to the dining room, and if I recall Wriggle did say that all of his characters were in the dining room), and Hajime was JUST getting ready to open the door like right before Allen went into Sam's room. Logically, Corona would have bumped into Hajime before she made it to Sam's room unless Corona wasn't originally in the Dining Room (but Wriggle said to me once that his characters were all in the Dining Room.)

I just feel confused right now.

@Wonder

I've been through phases where I felt like I would die at any given moment if that helps. Like at any moment something was going to happen that would cause me to die.

Comment

Thank god it's a phase. I've been edgy for the past week and it kind of dented my relationship a bit. But glad it'll be over soon.

@ sustic
            Or..... That Corona isn't the REAL CORONA!!!

Or there could be another door, I dunno.

Comment

It mostly depends on your emotional strength, if you are too alert (like me) you get to see many things and your mind gets information about everything it can get many ideas, then add the pieces of insanity we all have and you got a nice beverage of illusions and phases.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, WW, it's normal.

Eventually you come to realize that death is an inevitability and you get tired of this world and cant wait for the sweet release of death. I, rather, fear my inevitable lack of self-control and self-care when I'm old. Honestly, when I grow old to the point where I can't function properly or retain control of all of my faculties, I'd rather die on MY terms.
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Well, we are still at the high end of the ride and we should enjoy it to the fullest (in a legal way ;P) While some mature too fast or too slow, life keeps going, so if we were to die, why think of the bad? think of the good stuff.

For example, how was your birthday Kilel?

Spoiler:

Comment

I golfed, ate lunch, and worked all day.

And at the end of the day: I am alone. Just like every other day.

Comment

well, you are here with us, so.. happy birthday^^

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/h...85272959_n.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

You people are literally text on a screen and voices in my headphones. There is no person here with me.
                        If I wasn't here or on mumble or whatever, I'd be slowly descending into madness because of how fucking isolated I am in this piece of shit town.

Comment

There is always something good, even in the darkest times and places, and madness? arenīt we all lunatics of some sort? So it is a normal thing.

Spoiler:

Comment

Call me wuss, but I just spent a half an hour legitimately crying, and I'm confused as to whether or not it was of sadness or of joy. Either way, this has been quite an experience.

Comment

Another normal reaction my friend, even more with what you have told us about your emotional and mental journeys, those are things that canīt be described to others because they are unique.

As I have said and written:

Remember the past, look at the future, but always enjoy the present

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Ahh, the contemplation of our own mortality. It's a topic that has been burning within Mankind's head since the very birth of the concept. I used to be afraid of death, but when you see death as the end cycle that everything in the universe goes through to make way for the new, it doesn't really seem all that bad anymore. Stars die, plants die, animals die, and humans die, but what comes after isn't all that bad. I'm not going to delve into the religious or spiritual aspects of death or what happens after because it's a rather controversial topic, but what I will say is that life gives way to death which gives way to new life. It's a humbling thought that we are but a mere ephemeral speck in the grand scheme of the universe, but it is also empowering to know that we are just as much apart of the universe as the stars themselves, and that our decisions, despite them being tiny on the universal scale, have far reaching consequences on those around us and future generations, ones that could benefit those we pass the torch on to.

This does make me wonder though, what is it about death that scares you?

@Kristia, Wriggle, and Wonder

Make sure to keep Sustic in mind in IP. I know you guys are eager to get the show going, but you are kinda leaving him in the dust.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X