X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia and Wonder

Okay you two you can didn't have to give those random names for Henir's Time and Space (well not really random, more or less accurate... but unneeded.) XD

Comment

we are imaginative and like to add stuff into the narrative gaps :P
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Also, just as an addition to what I said before (can't believe that I forgot ), could you post for Volgin in ATWAG? You can find the post link under the "Daniel" section of my post in the RP list thread.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Zekai
          Das no Ari. Das Corona. ( ・ω・)
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Vill isnt in her room, she's already at the dining room.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The makers of Metroid prime trilogy are making a new game!!!!!
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh boy, lord help us now.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Dark souls III, Fallout 4, The Division, Recore, I will faint this week

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh god, a new dark souls for Kristia. We won't be seeing you around for like 2 weeks.

Comment

The wanderer shall rise in the embers of this new world in spring of 2016

Spoiler:

Comment

Just 2 seasons away.

Comment

At the moment, Microsoft made a good start with the event, it jumped the barrier between consoles and PCs, games from Bethesda and others will have compatibility with PC mods, there will be early access for the avalanche of oncoming Indie games, there is BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY, many games that (I hope) will be great, and something I didnt expect with Microsoft 10, hololens

There is also a treasure of games made by a great company most of us have played at least 1 game of it, Rare Collection, Banjo Kazooi, Battletoads, Perfect Dark, Conkers bad fur day, possibly jet force Gemini, 30 games of Rare in a single collection for 30 dollars.

and.. and.. *faints due of hype*

Spoiler:

Comment

-does a few soft slaps to left cheek- "hey, you haven't finished, wake up."

Comment

Xbox has nailed it at the moment, that is all I can say, although the Gears 4 will be for holidays.. of 2016, it will be a great summer-fall for it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Gears 4? What can it be about? The Locust are gone, what can they do now?

Comment

Working...
                                X