X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe. I'll look more into past fights. See if I can recollect anything. In the meantime, I'll be waiting on SUS or Kristia so that we can go on with the Henir's Time and Space.

@ SUS
    Just that right there. I need you for HT&S. And no offense, I like the Henir's Time and Space idea. It actually provided some much needed talk time for Rena and Nera. But... I just feel like it's been going on for a while. I don't want you to cut anything short, I just kinda want you to tell me where we stand as far as the amount of challenges left.

Comment

@Wonder

I was planning after the current challenge there would be two more, but I couldn't think of a challenge after the Silent Hill HS&T one. So I decided to drop that one. So after the current challenge there will be just 1 more.

Comment

I think I have an idea what the last challenge will be...

jk but yeah I think I know what it is.

Comment

@Wonder

Oh yeah? Well try me. :^)

Comment

So I just heard from the News about the possible candidate for U.S. Presidency Donald Trump, on my end of the internet and TV stuff there is a lot of commentaries about what he has said about Mexicans last week with Univisión cancelling their deals with Him with Miss Universe and other programs, and later on this week about the whole Latin America and Middle East people.

Iīm wondering what you guys have heard about it.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

All I remember about that is golf courses.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia, all I know about what's going on about the candidates or just our US Government in general is this:
                SNAFU
                Situation Normal - All Fucked Up

Comment

Nothing, because the president doesn't matter. Just a figurehead, really. The real control is in the unseen. Otherwise, don't care really.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Donald Trump is a joke and will never be elected into presidency.
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

They said the same with Chavez in Venezuela, anything can happen, in fact there are indeed some U.S. citizens who do want Trump as president, but as Mima said too, the President is more a figure head and has to get the agreement of the bureau and others who arenīt in the picture
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mima, EG no longer takes place trillions of years in the future. It takes place 90,000 year in the future.

Comment

@Kilel

Actually, both time instances are true due to time fissures, as stated by Cucoo.

Besides, if we go with 90,000 years, we would have to rewrite many apps prior to yours and make so many retcons and edits that it wouldn't be funny.
                          Last edited by S121; 06-27-2015, 04:40 PM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kristia, is your internet fixed yet?

Comment

Ok so posting here to draw attention to a new conundrum.

So the natural progression of Shards of Starlight now relies heavily on figuring out what is happening with each faction. So the way it goes now is Helios to Celestora, then Nexion, and from there Egale. The progression goes as such because of Operation Longbow (Commonwealth vs Republic) then personal reasons and then suspicion that the Republic is hiding something and finally seeking out the Federation's side of the story. Problem is that when they reach Egale... specifically Senarius which was the capital of the Federation in the past, they are met with the overall desolation of the Senari Crisis. Eleos is there and he finds Anankerisa... and if anyone recalls her you would realize how much of a challenge this actually poses. Trying to coordinate things so that Eleos and Anna meets the Strix Squadron is baffling me right now because I'm trying to conceive a scenario that makes sense here...

Comment

Finally I have electricity ! ! !
                                http://static.animalpolitico.com/wp-.../herrera-4.gif
                                Spoiler:

But I canīt post in most of the RPs..
                                http://media4.popsugar-assets.com/fi...-Rain-Face.gif
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X