X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It clearly says (cause im looking right at it) May 1- 24.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Read bottom right.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Effective immediately, I'll be withdrawing myself from all RPs until further notice. I thank everyone for sticking with me until the end but I just can't seem to muster up any inspirations or motivations to go any further in the RPs. Long story short, I need a break.

It would seem that people in the RP community have already set up a contingency plan to take control of my characters in various RPs, and I support their decisions wholeheartedly. It's probably for the best for them to take control so that they can progress through various story arcs.

I will most likely stay in the community as I absolutely love the people here. I'll be on Mumble, steam, on the forum and on the server once 1.9 hits Although I doubt anyone would miss me in case I do leave permanently lol so if you want to say hi to me... please do.

Once again, I thank you all so much for being my friends and comrades on the RP section, and I wish you all the best of luck.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

hey people, I'll be less active for atleast a couple of days, my laptop's screen just cracked
          http://i.imgur.com/EXazSwp.jpg

Im going to go to a repair shop in the morning, but it will take its time ^^;
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Not gonna ask what you was doing when that happened.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

She was touching my butt and things went very bad.

Comment

0.o oh my.

Comment

No one touches the bunny butt without asking

Or unless you're S1. Then bunny butt can be poked.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't complain, but she uses me as her vulpine blanket and seats on my lap
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So things with the computer screen went to shit, instead of 2k MXN for fixing it, I need to pay 4k for the entire piece since it is a touch screen.

Im not going to pay so much for a laptop that is 5+ years old

So.. I'll look for an affordable one, hopefully I'll get it in 6k at best.

Spoiler:

Comment

So things with the computer screen went to shit, instead of 2k MXN for fixing it, I need to pay 4k for the entire piece since it is a touch screen.

Im not going to pay so much for a laptop that is 5+ years old

So.. I'll look for an affordable one, hopefully I'll get it in 6k at best.

Spoiler:

Comment

If things go perfectly, I'll have my laptop today in the afternoon.

Im sick of typing on a phone since monday XD

Spoiler:

Comment

But i type on the phone all the time. Sure typos happen alot but its a good way to post while away from ur pc.

Comment

Im a multi tab person Zekai, if Im not in tge forum, im somewhere else, usually having 6+ tabs opened at the same time.

Spoiler:

Comment

No use me to type things. I am best keyboard!

Comment

Working...
                                X