X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...It would have to be either one character too powerful to take out by any other means, or like a character refuge which would mean a lot of characters in one place...

And if I put it like that, now ACO PALADIN are freakin' Nazis =w=...

Comment

@Cucoo and TRXD

I think some of the Legacy Characters would force their hand. The Character refuge camp sounds interesting too. The latter might be the better of the two choices, depending on what the Characters to to piss them off to that extent.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye, it'd be simpler. Maybe a bunch of Goombas, Koopas, and any other minor characters that would be looking for change. (I mean, look at the Paper Mario Series of some of the Goombas and Koopas and they're not exactly bad guys in those cases...)
        Actually, let's make it Paper Mario Characters...they would burn easier....
        ...wow...I suddenly got chills by what I just said...
        Make the ACO PALADIN Leader say something like that when they find the refuge of Paper Mario Characters.

"Sir, why are we going after Paper Mario Characters?"
        "Simple, They'll burn easier."

COLD HEARTED.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo and S121
          So either Flandre, another OP character, or a ton of NPCs in a refuge. For interesting plot, it'd have to be Flandre. For similar results, it'd have to be some OP character. For a decent story but not as cataclysmic as the prior two choices, it'd have to be the refuge. I cannot decide on what would be the best choice for this.
          If I were to be greedy and childish, I'd say "Don't use my Flan-chan, you meanies!" and try to immaturely persuade you to pick something else.
          In my truest and personal opinion, it doesn't really matter. Flandre will draw the attention of the ACO at some point. Be it either PALADIN or WRAITH. So she can get caught up in the destruction of a city and get captured or she doesn't but will still have to face the ACO at some point.

Man, I post slow! So S121 is going for the refuge idea. Ok, I'm down with that.
          At least the warmth of burning paper could help to melt PALADIN Leader's cold heart.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-08-2013, 07:27 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD
            Yea ya gotta watch me even closer cause i'll be an absolute ninja when I post and edit.

And every person's childhood that played Paper Mario games just went up in flames.
            It'll hit the feels for me that's for certain.

*insert dramatic scene of Paper Goombas and Koopas burning with the buildings they were trapped in here*
            *insert leader of ACO watching the destruction impassively*
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

CosmoNOTS. Ok. Where are you going to place them? I need to know their location to know where to put Jinx in.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo
                Well, I'm slow for a reason. I'm a perfectionist. I always double check my posts before posting meaning that they always come out really slowly. It also means that I run the risk of not posting in AtWaG if I do a late night post and my network gets cut off by my parents.

@Wriggle
                To be honest, I did not have much of an idea. I was thinking some major city like New York or even London. Maybe they could still be going ahead with their original plan of finding a large power source like the cells in Contact. OMG, I just thought of a cruel but awesome idea connecting my characters together!
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-08-2013, 07:34 PM.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I tend to have that same problem too, mainly when I type out battle sequences. I just love battle sequences.

@Cucoo

Actually, I was planning on having the leader have that personality as well. That quote simply personifies how I (now we) imagined him.

@SUSTIC

So how did you like the video I showed you?
                  Last edited by S121; 12-08-2013, 07:37 PM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

@ TRXD
                    Ah true.
                    I abuse the Edit button...a lot...so I can post fast.

And this song could work for Eleos.

And the pic reminds me of a scenario of "if Sakuya or Yumeko had a brother...or if Sakuya simply cross-dressed cause she can due to her bust size being actually small when you remove the pa-*knifed*"

Comment

@Cucoo

*looks at video*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

Oh wow! Just wow!

I actually came across that song two or three days ago, back when I showed you those other songs and saved it to my playlist. I was going to show it to you at some point because the title somehow reminded me of Eleos, but I never got around to it. :P

Just think, out of the hundreds of Most ___ OST songs you could have found, you found the one I was going to show you for Eleos! XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone going to post in Fight against Fantasy?
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@ S121

Ironic XD

The reason it would work is cause
                          1. Assassin.
                          2. Snipers are always the first to be hunted.

The main reason I found it was I just downloaded the entire playlist from the channel and have it playing so when I hear one I like I look at the title.

Lacrimosa reminds me of the OoT Forest Temple

EDIT: Oh and Katrix, where in the real world is the castle? or is it not in the real world?

Comment

@Katrix

Aaaand done.

@Cucoo

Yep. It's those background sounds in the beginning. This would be interesting to hear in the game. I'm trying to think up of a scenario of how it would fit. Maybe if the temple was a little darker and more overgrown...

The castle is in the Realm of Darkness, not in the real world.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

I'd say my reaction to that video would probably be the same one that Tails had near the end...

Also I can't think of a damn post.

Comment

@ S121

Aye

And how did I figure that it wasn't in the real world. Alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X