Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Such a simple sword design, yet so hard to draw. :P
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Well everyone. I'm logging off for the night. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning so I won't be able to post for a good day or so due to traveling. I'll try and get a post in, within the next few days hopefully.

Once I finally arrive at my aunts house where I have a decent internet connection I'll try and post with my laptop.

Later.

Comment

@NeoFox

Later, and have fun!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok one last post by me cause If I don't jot this down I'll forget

Conditions for Plot Twist #2 to happen:

1. John, Yukkari, [Daughter], and Possibly Rena have to be in the same area
          2. ACO PALADIN must have just ravaged/burned/bombed an area (City/town/village) to attempt to kill a game character.
          3. Eleos, John, Yukari, and [Daughter] must be alive

These are like the bare minimum I would need to initiate it and introduce the son.

EDIT:
          4. Eleos must have tried to trap John and [Daughter] a few times and must be recognizable by either at the time of the reveal.

Oh and Updated OP with a guideline to the location tags so that we don't lose track of the time of an area.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Dammit I fell asleep for a few hours >8(

Comment

@Sustic
              Ohai.

@+Pringles
              Where exactly is Isaac and Rena? Bay area? Sacramento? SoCal?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

I think I have a funny little video for you.

@Cucoo

Either 1 or 3 would be the most likely scenarios.

PALADIN would have to be pretty desperate to level an entire populace, just for one Character. What kind of Character would force their hand to initiate the destruction of an entire city?

That might be interesting for a future scenario though.... I'll have to think it through.

@Wriggle

I only put "somewhere along the west coast", so it's somewhere near the ocean.

I'm not too familiar with California, so I just picked whatever I had in mind, sorry. -_-;
                sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Rena is currently heading off to her apartment to meet up with Ara Haan (her roommate.)

@S121

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo
                    Suddenly a childish giggle is heard in the distance.
                    I think I just got an idea!
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Pringles
                      I am probably the expert in CA. You can have him be around the Walnut Creek area I guess.

@SUSTIC
                      1. Can I ask you to have Ara Haan lives around Concord? I want Isaac, Rena, Ara, and Vi be around similar area.

2. Can you do something about Chung?

@Trk
                      What was the organization's name again?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

You know...

I think I'll just leave this here...

@Wriggle

Uh sure... why?

Oh and just FYI Rena will be calling Isaac to invite him to a Christmas Eve dinner, just because Ara thinks it would be interesting to have another person over for dinner.

Also uh... okay? I kinda need to think of something with Chung >-> Wait you mean here or in the Pokemon RP?
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-08-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

@ S121

True.
                          I just need something to get that sort of anger...
                          Maybe I should use the toxin and somehow make it so that Yukari could be captured. (the reason for the toxin is...let's face it, catching Yukari normally is like catching smoke with your bare hands. Unless talismans...)
                          That would also solve condition 1 as to why they would be at the same place at the same time...

@ TRXD

true....
                          ...if I'm thinking what you're thinking.

@ SUS
                          No, he is now the most feared warrior in existence.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-08-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

@Wriggle
                            My little organisation is the CosmoNOTs from Contact.
                            That reminds me, I need to do their application. I'll do it tomorrow.

@Cucoo
                            Well, who else would revel in the destruction of an entire city?
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD

But it has to be ACO PALADIN that does it, so unless Flandre gets captured and...brainwashed *again* and becomes a pawn of ACO, that's the only way that could work.

...and that would be one helluva catch by PALADIN...
                              ...oh god I just made ACO PALADIN sound like Pokémon villains and the Game Characters are like Pokémon to them...

Comment

@Cucoo
                                Hmm... That seems like a large gambit right there. Not sure if it would go through or not. We're already having one brainwash attempt arc, do you think we'd really go through with another? But even if I wanted to refuse, what else would cause PALADIN to level out an entire town/city just for a character? I doubt there is much other choice unless you guys have an idea.

Also, prepare for trouble! No, make it double!

Comment

Working...
                                X