Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N00b moment #who'scounting

I never watched star wars...

But you're saying I can begin an organization of that kind?

Comment

@ wonder

well even if you never watched it, you know that the first movie was technically the 4th in the set? You know how there was the "original trilogy" which was Ep IV through VI.

point is, I'm now deciding to go with the end before the beginning.

And yes. you can do w/e ya want.

The only thing is that once I get the maps made (I lost all progress when I had to scrub my computer) then things can be more autonomous.

even though I permit new planets, I still want the main planets to be explored so as to lead in to the backstory with Shards of Starlight and Echoes of Time.

Comment

@Cucoo

A-HAH!!!

I've got an idea for an area, but it's not a planet!

What if some of the locations were abandoned ships, like Delta, or Alpha's ships?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

What are some notable areas and locations?

And the way you explain the timeline is like The Oddessy. Start at the end, end at... The end. But the middle is the events leading up to the end.

Comment

@ S121

having the remains of the ships that were a part of-

@ Wonder

I have that all in the OOC

now for even more specific than just the planets, that's where the maps that I almost had done but then I lost them due to scrub would have came in...

to be honest, there isn't much.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-08-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post

Start at the end, end at... The end. But the middle is the events leading up to the end.
              wut

Anyways in TSU I thought of a new staff member that runs an old shop within the shopping district. He will be a sort of Important NPC, and a very skilled swordsman. Like... really skilled, like he can keep up with some of the strongest magic users with his swordsmanship alone. He will only serve as a mentor/blacksmith for characters who use swords in TSU.

Comment

@Cucoo

Are we really going to try and recreate the ships into Minecraft?

Anyways, how are we going to make maps for the ships? Do we need to make apps for them?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC
                  An interesting idea. A sword master. I was wondering who would be doing weapons training and handling students with weapons. I initially thought that the teachers might do that. Especially Mizu because of her being an Ice magic teacher. Ok, I'll admit it. It's because of Gray's Ice Make and my addiction to Fairy Tail.

Ice Make... Sword!
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hey CucooooooooooooooooooooooooooocanIhavemypeopleorig inatefromNox?

I like the description, like a medieval theme to it. Eternal darkness, and you say it's currently uninhabited? I haves a backstory for that.

Comment

@ Wonder

originate from Nox?

or find Nox first?

The only thing about Nox is that it's the location of the "Threshold of Darkness" aka the Fortress that was once the home of Erebos, Guardian of Chaos. It has a gateway that leads to the Manor of Eternity. Specifically, the Halls of Darkness.

Demonarcs live on Nox, they are various types that ultimately appear like shadowy entities that have red glowing eyes being their only distinct feature. They have many forms. They are impervious to everything except their natural elemental weakness. Some are weak to fire, some water, some light, some have multiple weaknesses and some are only weak to one.

Of course, the city near the Fortress is safe from anything.

@ S121

the ships? I would rather not try.
                      too many curves and angels...

The ships I'll sketch an isometric view of the basic types.
                      ...or I just chicken out and do Excel again...
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-08-2014, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Ah, I see. Is or was the city inhabited at some point?

Comment

Part I and II it was a thriving city watched over by Erebos
                          it was in short a sort of Utopia. It was medieval in nature, but there was a perfect peace.

The death of all life in the Galaxy occurred 1,000 years ago, at the end of Part II.
                          Part II, Echoes of Time, is when the end comes about.

Part III in a sense...is an epilogue. It ties up the final loose end which is Cicero and the Manor of Eternity.

It's pretty much the part that closes the story of the Galaxy once and for all.
                          Closure for everything that once was of the Galaxy.

Comment

Oh snap it's 4:26 already?

Good... uh... afternoon?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                              sigpic

Comment

@Isaac
                                Hello there. Welcome back. How are you?
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X