X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac grabbed a grenade launcher, shotgun, and assault rifle off of the ground and quickly reloaded them.

"What is it?", Isaac asked Rena as he aimed the grenade launcher at it.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"Jeebs, you back there?" Hank yelled into the hallway behind the couch.

"I'm in the middle of meditation, Hank. Later." came the reply in a thick, gruff, yet oddly wise sounding voice.

"It's about the Auditor. He's on a plot to destroy the galaxy." Hank said.

There was silence for a few seconds, before Jesus stepped in, with bandages around the middle of his head. "What did you do?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

"We really didn't do anything. The Auditor just wants to destroy the galaxy, and I was going to kill him. That's why I'm here, to get all the information I can get on The Auditor, so that I can find weaknesses.", John calmly said to Jesus.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Just then, Gerard got a codec call.

"CHIEF! YOU THERE!? RESPOND!"

Gerard walked to the other side of the room. "Yes, what it's it?"

"OH, GOOD. I WAS GETTING WORRIED. YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED IN A WHILE. ARE YOU

"I'm in the middle of an investigation. I'll be there shortly."

"ALRIGHT, CHIEF. BUT HURRY. THE OPS ARE BEING CALLED BACK."

"Right."

Gerard faced Hank. "How many days should I wait for the repairs to be done?"

Comment

Hank's House

"Well, i'd have to consult Deimos, but given his range of knowlege, i'd say 3 days. A week tops." Hank explained.

Jesus eyed John through his large bloodshot eyes.

"Me and him have a...history." Jesus replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

John was a little curious about the history between the two. Perhaps Jesus knew about something in the past that might help John in his fight against The Auditor.

"What history?", John asked Jesus.
              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Renamon nodded with Ran´s statement "Ok then, just let us do a precaution ritual just in case, better safe than sorry"

"How is Yuuka doing? is she having emotional problems? Nera asked to the shikigami
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hank's House

"Well, it started around thirty five years ago. Back then, Nevada was quite normal for the rest of the world's standards. I had a job as a scientist. We were working on something we simply called Project Nexus." Jesus started, leaning against the wall.

Comment

"Project Nexus?", John asked Jesus in a curious tone.
                    sigpic

Comment

"If my hunch is correct and it is THE Crow Rider... then we will be in for a fight. I'll tell you the rest later. Get ready!" Rena said as suddenly the capsule bursts open. What appeared to be a glowing yellow visor of sorts can be seen glowing through the smoke. Suddenly out of nowhere a large humanoid robot standing at about 7ft tall comes rushing out shoulder first and rams into Rena before she could even react. The impact of the Crow Riders attack was strong enough to send Rena flying back through the stores windows. After that the Crow Rider turned to Isaac and took out what appeared to be a red metal handle to a sword. However it seemed to lack a blade. Once it got it's sight locked onto Isaac a yellowish-orange blade of energy materializes on the empty handle.

The Crow Rider begins it's assault as it dashes towards Isaac at high speeds.

Comment

"Rena!", Isaac shouted as the robot slammed into her and knocked her through a window.

The Crow Rider then quickly turned around and dashed at Isaac with it's yellowish-orange blade, quite similarly to the speed of the Twitcher Necromorphs he's fought. That made things easier for Isaac. As The Crow Rider approached Isaac and was about to strike, Isaac used his Stasis Module and froze The Crow Rider in place. Once he did that, Isaac ran behind The Crow Rider and began to fire explosive grenade after explosive grenade into The Crow Rider's back with the grenade launcher he obtained. Before the Stasis ended, Isaac had already used up all six of its grenades and tossed it to the side. He then pulled out the shotgun he obtained and readied himself for another assault, just in case The Crow Rider was still operational.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"Yes, Project Nexus. It was originally intended as a defense system for the US in case of foreign attack. Only the highest officials in the government knew about it. It was both a defense system, but it branched off into other things. Reanimation of corpses as extra military force, cloning of super soldiers, another sect developing what we called MAG Agents, which you may have fought if you've been here before. It was also home to some of the best scientists in the world." Jesus explained. "And some of the most ethically unmoral."

Comment

"So this team of scientists.. You and The Auditor were a part of that team?", John asked Jesus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hank's House

"Not exactly. One of the Auditor's advisors was in control of the Project, a man by the name of Phobos. He was Deimo's father." Jesus said solemnly. I saw his plans, how he was going to contract the project out to other countries. I knew if the project spread further, the world would be driven into chaos. Consider if every country could create their own armies of super soldiers, like you, but in mass production. That, and the reanimation, creating zombies." Jesus said in a grim tone. "Small countries could become superpowers in the manner of days."

Comment

"And what did you do to stop it?", John asked Jesus.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X