X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hank's House

"Well well, Auditor's finally stepped up his plans. Anyways, I can tell you a lot, and my friend resting in the other room could fill in the details that I don't know. Shall I call him in? He's not one for being bothered much, especially since a fight a while back." Hank explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hank's House - Nevada | Dusk

"I'm going to need all the help I can get, so I'm going to need his intel too.", John said to Hank.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Outside Yakumo home, Gensokyo

Seeing that the spartan had an errand to do, the fox and the jackal went for their own too "I wonder how Chen and Ran are doing, they looked pretty better when we left" Nera spoke as they were walking through the snow filled path

"Im sure they are fine, even though Yukari has her moments, she cares for them as family, but then again she can start her pranks and voyeouristic events" Renamon answered shifting her backpack to feel more comfortable

The beast duo eventually reached the Yakumo house and seated in the end of the wood flooring "I can still hear her sleeping, better let her rest while we check our stuff" the lucario said opening her backpack and checking her tools
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Oh I haven't noticed you."

Ran emerged from what was assumed to be a kitchen. Her attires were more modern than when Renamon first saw her: dark suit with blue dress shirt. Her hat was missing, and was instead replaced with a small black hairband. Her tails are sadly still missing, but a stub of hair is growing from her tailbone.

"Would you like me to get tea for you two?" Ran asked.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

After a short while, Isaac arrived at where he could always find materials. Isaac hovered down and landed at the entrance to the store, where he received a couple of stares, smiles, comments, and looks of surprise at his unique entrance.

"Whoa, did you see that?"

"Hey, I know what that guy's from!"

It was somewhat common for Isaac to stir such reactions from people, but he didn't really mind. In fact, it brought a slight smile to his face. He was different, and in a way, he made their lives a little more interesting with his strange, futuristic appearance, and with the fact that he was a video game character. After retracting his helmet, Isaac walked into the store, ready to find the materials he would need to build more turrets.
            Last edited by S121; 12-02-2013, 03:59 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Rena was strolling through the superstore in town just looking around. She really didn't need anything, but she always enjoyed looking at what the store had.

As she was walking through the store she heard a bit of commotion and decided to investigate. Once she got there, there was a small crowd of people looking at a guy in what appeared to be armor. "What's going on? Who's that?" Rena asked as she looked at Isaac. However none of the people had replied to her...

"I guess I'll ask him later myself..." She said as she backs into the crowd... she now begins to follow Isaac from a safe distance. Not saying anything, and staying just out of sight.

London - Outside the Forest | Night

Raven looked at Lily and nodded. "Yea let's... I bet Elsword is a bit hungry right now." Raven said in reply to Lily.

"You bet I am!" Said Elsword as he began to run off towards the labs without them.

Comment

Once Isaac was in the store, he grabbed a shopping cart and went straight to finding the materials he would need. Considering what kind of purpose the turrets would serve, Isaac needed a metal that was not only tough, but hard as well. Steel tended to get the job done, but if he found some Titanium items, he could easily melt them down and make alloys out of them. Of course, only certain Titanium alloys were stronger than steel, but steel had the advantages of toughness, hardness, and availability.

After deciding on a material to buy, Isaac walked down to the hardware section of the store and looked at their selection. There were many different steel modules for his printer back at home, but Isaac was looking for the perfect type of steel for the job. As Isaac searched for the type of steel, something truly surprising caught his eye.

"Haha."

Next to the steel injection canisters was a more expensive, yet much more suitable material: Silicon Carbide. Last Isaac remembered, this super-material was commonly used in the creation of brake disks, grinding tools, and tank armor. It was a perfect material for Isaac's needs. Isaac grabbed a few Silicon Carbide injection canisters and placed them into the shopping cart.

"Hang on, wait up.", Lily called out to Elsword as she picked up her pace to a slow run.

"Come on, Raven. Let's make sure your friend doesn't get lost.", Lily said to Raven as she ran.
                Last edited by S121; 12-02-2013, 04:33 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Rena continued to keep her distance as she kept her eye on the man. She was really interested at finding out who this man was. Seeing a perfect opportunity to make herself known she quickly and quietly ran down one of the aisles beside Isaac. Then she pretended to "run into" Isaac by casually walking out from around the corner of the aisle, and right into Isaac's cart. "Ow!" She said as she knelt down and rubbed her foot, pretending that her foot got ran over by the wheel of Isaac's cart.

Raven saw Lily take off running after Elsword, and followed suit. Once they caught up with Elsword, Elsword turned to them and smiled. "You know Raven. We should have a little sparring match later! Ya know... just like old times!" Said Elsword as Raven just sighed. "Why not? It's been a while. Fighting against you would be a good test of my abilities. Besides I'm kind of interested in what you've learned over the years!"

Comment

"Ow!"

Isaac pulled the cart back and looked at the person kneeling down. The woman was a strangely dressed Character, possibly from a fantasy game. Isaac didn't really know what feature was more striking, her ears, or the green and uniquely designed clothing she was wearing.

"Oh. Sorry.", Isaac said in a slightly apologetic tone.

"Are you alright?", Isaac asked the woman as he abandoned the cart and walked over to her to see if she was okay.

Lily was a little interested in watching this planned sparring match. Maybe afterwards, she would spar with them. She wanted to test out her new skills, as well as have a little fun.

"I think I might join in. Is that alright with you guys?", Lily asked Raven and Elsword.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rena looked up at Isaac and smiled. "Yea... I'm fine. Nothing I can't handle!" She said as she stood up and laughed almost immediately. It was almost as though she wasn't hurt at all. As she stood up Isaac would notice that she stands about 3 inches taller than Isaac. "I should be apologizing. I didn't watch where I was going!" She said to Isaac, she knew it was a lie... but she kind of didn't care right now. She was interested in finding out who this man was. "Oh I'm sorry. My name is Rena. What's yours?"

Raven and Elsword both looked at Lily. "Sure." They both said in Unison as they kept running.

"The more the merrier!"

Comment

Isaac found Rena's behavior to be... strange. It didn't seem she was hurt. It was either that, or she was able to get over pain very quickly.

"Ehh, Isaac. My name is Isaac Clarke, nice to meet you.", Isaac said in a sort of confused tone, as if the situation was a little odd to him.

"Okay.", Lily said to Raven and Elsword as they continued to run.

It was strange. It was as if Lily was running with little to no effort. She didn't even seem to be breathing heavily. While they continued to run, Lily decided to ask Elsword a question.

"So, what happened to you? What did you explore while in the real world?", Lily asked Elsword, curious about his adventures.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rena looked at Isaac and held out her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Isaac." She said as she turned to what all Isaac had in his cart. "So what are you doing with all those? Building some sort of machine?" She said as she took a closer look at the supplies in the cart.

Elsword looked up at the sky as he kept running. His breathing seemed to be unchanged as he kept running. In fact he's used to running for this long. He's done it many times before in Elrios.

"Oh nothing much. I just gone through city after city, met a few strong people. Well they were strong... until I beat them!" Said Elsword as he continued running. His breathing finally beginning to become heavy.

"Are you sure you didn't lose?" Raven replied with a slight chuckle.

"Hey!"

Comment

"Hm.", Isaac uttered as he gave a very light smile and nod as he shook Rena's hand.

After the handshake, Rena asked Isaac about the Silicon Carbide Injection Canisters in hid shopping cart. He wasn't going to tell her that he was building weapons with them, but he was building "tools", in a sense. If he said that he was building tools, he wouldn't exactly be lying.

"Yea. It's Silicon Carbide. I'm going to build some very durable tools with them.", Isaac said to Rena as he let go of her hand.

Lily have a slight chuckle at Elsword's reaction and continued to run alongside Raven and Elsword.

"We should be at the Labs soon. Just a heads up, some of the Spartans there might be wary of your presence, but you shouldn't worry too much. They won't do anything to you.", Lily said to Elsword as they continued to run.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Some tools huh? That's neat." She said as she turned back to Isaac.

"So... are you going to be needing any help with anything? I would be glad to help."

"Hey I don't fear anything! Nothing can get to me!" Elsword replied as Raven just burst into laughter.

"Yea... Except for Eve..." Said Raven. Remembering how Eve was the only one he knew that could send Elsword into a state of panic whenever he did something stupid.

Elsword turned to Raven with an annoyed and angered look on his face. "Hey! Her slaps were painful! I remember you leaving the area as soon as she got mad!!!"

"At least I had the intelligence to flee the scene whenever she got angered. You just stayed there like an idiot."

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was
                                As Saïx was berserk he didn't really see anything. He knew where his opponent was at all times and that was all he really needed to know. At least normally. In this case however that wasn't the best thing. Saïx rushed straight into the energy shield and was stopped completely by it and in the process he lost all the power he had gained from the moon. He quickly tried to create some distance between them and began drawing power again, completely ignoring Cole.

In the meantime Xigbar had disappeared from the battlefield. In reality he had combined his arrowguns into a sniper rifle and had gotten a quite good aim at Cole. He then proceeded to fire.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X