X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate

Ran appearing gave both relief and sadness to the Renamon as she saw how the shikigami´s tails were still growing back, but she ignored that part and greeted her "It´s really good to see you again Ran, how have things been around here?" the fox asked while acepting the offer of the drink

"You look nice with that outfit if I may say, this place looks amazing during winter too" Nera complemented the nine tailed fox
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mysterious Rooftop - The Castle That Never Was

Cole's energy shield had successfully blocked the blue haired man's attack and it appeared to have drained his power significantly. But so had Cole's power. The impact had drained a lot of Cole's charge. If Cole were to estimate how much electricity he had now compared to the beginning of the fight, he would have less than a quarter of his electricity left. Cole noticed that, after the impact, the blue haired man had ran away from Cole and was preparing another of his large attacks. Cole could not afford to let the blue haired man perform another of his attacks. Cole did not have enough electricity to block another attack. Using this moment to his advantage, Cole switched to charging his hands with electricity. Cole then began to charge at the blue haired man to deal a large electrical punch to him.

While all this was happening, the blonde haired girl was nearing the three men. She noticed that one of the men, a man in a yellow jacket with a shaven head, was holding his own against a strange blue haired man in a black robe. The girl then searched around for the third man that she had seen earlier but could not see him near the other two. After some looking around, the girl saw the other man standing a fair distance away from the battle. He was most likely either observing the battle or preparing to surprise attack one of the other men. ("A lonely toy to play with!") The girl thought to herself. With a massive childish smile on her face, the girl began to fire a barrage of red magical bullets at the other man while rushing towards him.
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-02-2013, 10:12 AM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Thank you." Ran smiled in appreciation. "Things have been going on good around here. Mr. John moved in here to live with Yukari-sama, so the place looks a lot livelier than usual. And Chen... Well Chen was always a jovial girl, so nothing changed there."

Ran brought in two cups of hot oolong tea with simple Japanese crackers on a neat litte dish. She placed it on a low-rose table and sat with Renamon and Nera. "What brings you two here? Are you meeting Yukari-sama?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Superstore - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

Isaac was a little wierded out by this woman's openness and willingness to help, but it wouldn't hurt to have her help, would it?

"I suppose. Can you grab me a chainsaw?", Isaac asked Rena.

Isaac had a special plan for the chainsaw, one that would give him a huge edge in close quarters combat.

London - Outside the Forest | Night

Lily was curious about this "Eve" they were talking about, so she decided to ask them about her.

"Who's Eve?", Lily asked Raven and Elsword.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Chainsaw? Sure thing!" She said as she went off to look for a chainsaw. As she went off the bow she had "holstered" on her back had fallen off yet she didn't notice. The bow looked fancy, and didn't have a string whatsoever. Like it was meant for decoration rather than well... combat.

London - Near Prometheus Labs | Night

As they neared the labs Elsword and Raven stopped to catch their breath. "Eve... was the queen of the Nasod's..." Elsword said as he turned to Lily.

"Yea. Eve was the queen. In my world she is thousands of years old. Her entire race was nearly wiped out, and as such she was sealed away until further notice. When we found her the first thing Elsword did was ask her if she wanted to be friends... followed by her slapping him. Turned out that after Eve awoke after so long her very own race didn't even recognize her as their queen. Ever since then she had been with us on our travels in our world." Raven replied quite simply. Looking at his Nasod Arm as he did.

Comment

While Rena was gone, Isaac picked up the bow and looked over it, examining all the designs in it, as well as noticing that the string was missing.

(Why would the drawstring be missing?), Isaac thought to himself as he kept examining to bow.

Lily knew that Raven's arm was created by the Nasods, as well as that it was trying to steal control from him. This prompted a very valid question to arise from Lily.

"Was she evil?", Lily asked Raven and Elsword.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

As Isaac examined the bow the sudden sound of a group of people screaming as well as gunshots could be heard coming from the front of the store.

"No. She was not." Raven said as he began to walk towards the Labs.

Elsword watched on as Raven continued without them.

"Eve was not evil by any means. Yea she wanted to be the queen of the Nasod's once more and sought out power in order to do so, but she was actually pretty friendly once you got to know her. She helped us out when we went through Velder, but before we could reach Chung's hometown of Hamel we were sucked into this world. I don't know if Eve was brought into this world, neither do I know if a few of our other friends were brought into this world. I have been looking for them for quite a while, and only came across Chung and Raven today for the first time." Said Elsword with a somewhat sad tone.

Comment

Isaac's attention was abruptly taken away from the bow as he heard gunshots near the front of the store. As soon as the first gunshot went off, Isaac's face quickly turned into one of worry and his mind went straight into a sort of survival mode. People were going to be killed, but not if Isaac had anything to say about it. As Isaac ran down the aisles to the front of the store, he formed his helmet back over his head. Isaac couldn't just leave the bow, so he decided to take it with him.

After a couple of seconds, Isaac reached the front of the superstore and glanced over his surroundings to look for the shooter.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find the rest. You already found two of your friends today, so maybe your luck's going to turn around.", Lily said, trying to comfort Elsword.
                  sigpic

Comment

Once Isaac reached the front of the store there were a crowd of vandals armed with guns. Ranging from assault rifles to... grenade launchers!?

There were at least 20 of them, and they were all surrounding the store... why would thugs be attacking a store?

"Okay now everyone just come out quietly with your hands behind your heads! If everyone cooperates then we won't shoot! We just want a certain video game character that's taking refuge in there!" The apparent leader of the thugs said as he stepped forward. He was dressed in all black, and was armed with an shotgun.

Shortly after Isaac arrived Rena arrived as well. "Oh no... not them again..." She said as she noticed Isaac was holding her bow. "Mind if I have my bow? I'm going to teach these guys a lesson not to attack a public place." She said in an awfully serious tone...

Comment

Yakumo Estate

Nera took some tea and answered first "We came here to see how everyone is doing, after four months we wanted to see the new Gensokyo and its people. She took a sip of the tea and then went to a more serious subject

"Also we want to check on the resurrected ones, staying in the limbo can traumatize many beings just by staying for some minutes, I was lucky that Renamon took my soul into hers as a protection ward. John already told us that Yukari hasn´t had any nightmares, but we both know she is secretive." the lucario explained

Renamon sipped her tea and looked at Ran "And what about you? have you had any trouble while sleeping or sudden ilusions? anything out of the ordinary. We have some rituals to deal with them. Nera had some sequels in the first days when she was revived, but with you and the others four months have passed and we are worried" she spoke calmy, yet with a hint of concern
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Here.", Isaac said as he tossed Rena her bow.

As soon as the bow left his fingers, he was already firing his Stasis and Kenesis Modules at the thugs.

Isaac used his Stasis Module on four of the vandals, quickly used his Kenesis Module to lift one up in the air, then used the floating thug to smash all the other ones, knocking them all onto the ground. As soon as Isaac finished that attack, he then sprinted straight towards the group of thugs, ready to get his knuckles bloody.
                        sigpic

Comment

As soon as Rena felt the bow in her hand once more she instantly dashed forward at surprising speeds. As soon as she took off running into the group of vandals, and Isaac began his assault the thugs opened fire. Bullets flew, and grenades were fired. It was like a warzone. As soon as Rena got near she pulled back on the non existent string that was on her bow. As she did a bright light shined upon the tip of the bow. "Humming Wind!" She yelled as she fired a single magical arrow downwards. Once it made impact among the group of vandals it detonated in a blinding flash. Blinding anyone nearby, and sending any of the vandals that were too close flying back a few meters.

Comment

Yakumo Estate

"Neither Yukari-sama nor I am suffering fom anything like that." Ran said. "But I am worried about Miss Kazami..."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Isaac was shot by a hail of bullets but thanks to Isaac's Advanced Suit, they did little damage to Isaac. A grenade went off right next to him, and knocked him to the ground, but his health readout showed that he still had 10 out of 12 holographic icons still lit. Thanks the the specifications of Isaac's suit, the blinding flash had no effect on him, and he was able to continue helping with the fight. Isaac quickly rose to his feet and charged at the enemy while they were blinded, and in a quick motion, Isaac punched one of the thugs.

The thug flew 20 feet back as the blow connected with the thug's ribs, possibly killing him. As soon as the thug went flying, Isaac switched his attention over to one of the blinded thugs that were charging towards him and used his Kenesis Module to lift him up into the air and slam him back down into the ground. A shotgun blast echoed from behind Isaac and connected with his back, lowering his RIG's health readout by one icon, but Isaac was still standing. Suddenly, Isaac spun around and kicked the thug directly in the arm, shattering the bone and ribs around the area of impact, and sending the thug to the ground.

Isaac was injured, but he was easily able to keep fighting. He had been injured much worse before and was still able to survive in his games, so this was almost nothing to him.

"Who else wants some!? Do you want to end up like your friends!?", Isaac shouted at the thugs while motioning over to the severely injured thugs lying on the ground. Isaac was holding back this entire time. If he wanted to, he could have sheared their heads off with a sweep of his arm and reduced them to a bloody pulp of flesh and bone beneath his boot.
                              sigpic

Comment

After Rena had sent several vandals flying, and Isaac taking out a dozen of them Rena quickly jumped to Isaac's side. It was obvious that these two made a deadly match.

The leader of the vandals who was the only one standing backed up in fear. "Crap..." He said as he took out a radio. "We need back up! I repeat we need back up! Send in... The Crow Rider..." The vandal leader said as almost instantly afterwards Rena precisely shot the radio out of the thugs hand. "Did he just say to send in the Crow Rider!?!?" She said in response as suddenly the sound of a helicopter could be heard from overhead. Suddenly a large metal capsule fell from the sky, followed by a rope ladder.

Once the rope ladder was lowered the vandal leader hoped onto it. "Oh you're in trouble now! The Crow Rider is going to rip you to pieces!!!" The vandal said as the helicopter flew off.

The metal capsule began to open as smoke began to escape the capsule...

"Isaac... get ready... because this is going to be one hell of a fight!" Rena said as she focused her bow on the capsule.

Comment

Working...
                                X