X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treasure Vault

"Okay. I was just taking precautions in case there was a trap. We'll be needing to get back soon, and I can't be wasting time by falling into traps.", Takoizu explained to The Higher Power.

After Takoizu entered the elevator, she thought about what The Higher power had said about chameleons. Did she hear him correctly? Did he say chameleons?

"Chameleons?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a slightly confused tone as she waited for him to enter the elevator.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Council of Summoners - Institute of War - Valoran

"Then I have two proposal as well." Vessaria proposed.

"The first proposal is that you perform the said 'your version' of Repentance in the audience of me. It will not matter whether you come here at a later time or I head over to your world, but it has to be done within this week. The reason... I will tell you in the second proposal..."

"You see, Annie Hastur's prolonged absence created a lot of headache. Summoners dependent on her ability to induce Stun to the opponent continuously sent complaint letters, and devious Champions who have witnessed The Dark Mistress' actions are openly revolting against the system of the Institute. There is in fact supoosed to be a large Rift showdown match between two Summoner team: Team Solomid and Cloud 9 within 2 hours, but the Team Solomid's leader, Reginald, has explicitly said that he will not allow his team to participate due to three of the five summoned Champions are not participating."

"Renekton... And the others, yes?" Nasus asked.

"Indeed." Vessaria answered. "So, to get to the point, as the second proposal, I ask of you to grab four of your best fighters and participate in this single match in Summoner's Rift. It will not take any time in the real world, and no real damage will be dealt to your body and mind."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

John didn't really want to participate in the battle, but he had no choice if he wanted to help Annie. At least he would spend no time battling, and he would have people there to back him up if anything went wrong. After taking a moment, John spoke.

"It sounds reasonable. Okay.", John calmly said to High Councilor Vessaria.
        Last edited by S121; 03-01-2014, 02:19 AM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Then I shall wait for your team to arrive soon." Vessaria nodded pleasingly as she reclined back to observing the match.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

John simply nodded at the High Councilor Vessaria and opened up a Corridor of Darkness. After the interdimensional portal back to Eintei opened up, John walked through.

Eintei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

After only a couple of minutes, a Corridor of Darkness opened up near Annie and John walked out.

"I've got some good news and bad news.", John calmly said to Annie as the Corridor of Darkness closed.

Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

After leaving the room, Six quickly made his way to his sleeping quarters, where he hid Chris and Claire's gifts. It was not exactly customary for old generation SPARTAN-IIIs to give people gifts, but Six thought it was a good idea to try giving something this year, especially to the two people that were closer to him than almost anyone else had ever been, Claire being the closest.

After arriving at his sleeping quarters, Six closed the door and quickly walked over to the footlocker at the foot of his bed. As soon as Six opened the locker, he saw the gifts he had gotten for both Chris and Claire. After pulling the gifts out from the footlocker, Six then decided to give one final gift to Claire. Many people wouldn't consider it much, but to Six, it held a deeper meaning than giving just a simple chunk of metal to someone. After Six placed the gifts on his bed, he then opened up his suit's storage compartment and pulled out a metal chain with many, many dog tags on them. There had to be at least 50 dog tags on that single metal chain, and among the dog tags were not only his own, but three other dog tags that held a particular sentimental value to him; Jorge-052, Emile-A239, and Catherine-B320, three members from his team back on Reach. To Six, keeping their dog tags was his way of remembering them. After staring at his collection of dog tags for what seemed to be an eternity, Six took one of his dog tags, removed it from the large collection, and put the dog tags away. With his own dog tag still in hand, Six pulled out a second dog tag chain added his tag to it, and closed his storage compartment. Six didn't know if Claire would like his second gift, but to him, giving his tag to her was similar to how he kept all the tags of the SPARTANS he watched die on Reach. The tag he would give to Claire would be something to remember him by, to keep as a memento. He wasn't experienced with this whole gift-giving custom, but he genuinely hoped that it was enough.

After finishing what he needed to do, Six grabbed the gifts and walked back to Chris and Claire's sleeping quarters...

It had been a couple minutes since Six had left, but after a while, he returned to Chris and Claire's sleeping quarters, this time with red and green boxes in his hands.

"I'm back with your gifts.", Six said to Chris and Claire as he walked in.
            Last edited by S121; 03-21-2014, 12:23 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Gensokyo

"Good news is good. Bad news, however... Is not going to be pleasant." Annie stated. Such an obvious fact, but nonetheless the truth, after all. "What are they?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Eintei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

"The good news is that they will allow our alternative. The bad news is that I need to grab a group of people to fight in a match.", John calmly said.
                sigpic

Comment

Annie was in shock, not only because of the High Councilor eagerly accepting the deal but primarily because of the High Councilor's proposal. "They're asking you guys to fight in Summoner's Rift?"

Annie then thought... She's actually getting her life saved by John. Can't she do something in exchange? "You know what... You guys probably have no idea what to do there; let me help you by being you and the team's coach.,
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

John was a little hesitant to let Annie return to her world, where she might possibly be attacked, but if she wanted to help, then he would let her. After all, she may have been just a kid, but she was still quite powerful. John also knew that he would need the extra help. Without it, they would be at a serious disadvantage.

"Sounds good to me. Will you be following us back to your home? Will you be alright?", John calmly asked Annie.
                    sigpic

Comment

yakumo estate

While Renamon was waiting for Yukari´s answer for her questions about what she saw while dead and in her dreams after being revived, Nera focused on her own worries

"I can sense madness in her soul Rena, it is trying to gain power while we are speaking" she spoke not looking at them, but feeling their souls
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"High Councilor is most likely vouching for my temporary immunity." Annie guessed. "And her words are absolute. I'll be fine."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

John nodded at Annie's reassuring words and quietly thought about who he should bring. There was a lot of people he could bring, but he didn't really know what roles they would need for the upcoming battle. For all he knew, he could need people that were capable of doing lots of damage at once, or people that were stealthy. Of course, John might not have known the conditions of the battles, but perhaps Annie did.

"Well, seeing how I need to grab four people, I might need some advice. How are these battles usually like?", John asked in a slightly curious tone.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

After a few minutes of walking, the SPARTAN, Cole, and Flandre arrived at the mess hall. The mess hall looked the same, except that now there was Christmas trees decorating the tables, small wreaths decorating the doors, Christmas lights lined along some of the machines, and in the corner of the mess hall was a large suit of green MJOLNIR armor with lights wrapped around it like a large, metal Christmas tree. Some of the SPARTANS were drinking eggnog and hot coca with their meals and had candy canes with their meal, as a treat.

It was a little hard to pinpoint where Alice was, but if one looked for the SPARTAN with crimson armor, they would find her pretty easily.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eventually, Cole and Flandre arrived at the mess hall. It was rather different compared to last night. It appeared that eggnog, cocoa, and candy canes were being served in the SPARTANs' meals and there were festive decorations set up everywhere. Was it that time of the year? Was it Christmas? Or merely the days approaching Christmas? Cole would have to ask around and see what the fuss was all about. Through looking over the crowd of SPARTANs and the mass of people having their morning meals, Cole could stop a crimson SPARTAN who he presumed to be Alice. Cole moved up to the SPARTAN and readied himself to ask her some questions.
                            "Erm... Alice-258?" Cole asked the SPARTAN, unsure on whether it was her or not.

Meanwhile, Flandre took the liberty to wander around the mess hall speaking to as many of the SPARTANs as she could. She felt so great that she just wanted to tell everyone about it and talk to as many people as she could. Of course, some of her questions seemed intrusive while others were rather out of the blue. But that was how Flandre liked to talk to people. You can never truly expect what Flandre was going to say next.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

"Hm?", The crimson SPARTAN uttered as she turned her head to look at Cole.

From what Cole could see, the female SPARTAN had raven black hair and eyes that were so blue that it looked almost unnatural. Despite the intimidating looking armor, the female SPARTAN actually looked fairly normal and friendly.

"Oh, hello Cole.", Alice said to Cole in a relaxed tone of voice.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Hi. I... I wanted to ask you something. Do you erm... do you know any like indoor areas where Flandre and I could... battle? I promised Flandre that I would play with her and... we need a place to go." Cole asked.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X