X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Gensokyo

Nasus stood, silent, for a minute or two, contemplative. Then, with a sigh, merely said: "I shall bring the Head Councilor... perhaps tomorrow morning will do?"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

John thought for a moment, thinking about what Nasus had said. John really didn't want to spend his Christmas trying to help, especially since he promised to spend time with Yukari and the others. After all, he was always training and running errands, trying to prepare for The Auditor's army. He promised that he was going to stop, so that was why he was so busy today. He promised to be there for them, and that was what he was going to do. With that in mind, John proposed another idea.

"I have a better idea. I assume the Head Councilor can not be brought here now because of what is required to travel between dimensions. I can quickly take us to your world so that we can get this settled as soon as possible. Does that sound okay to you?", John calmly asked Nasus.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Gensokyo

"That is... Acceptable." Nasus nodded as he began shrouding himself in sand. "I trust that you will know where to go."

And he walked beyond this dimension into rifts of history and eons, leaving not even a single speck of sand behind.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei - Bamboo Forest of the Lost - Gensokyo | Dusk

After Nasus left, John turned over to Annie and spoke.

"Okay, I'll be gone for a few minutes, but one I come back, things should be fixed. You'll be free soon enough.", John said to Annie, assuring her that he would solve her problem.

After that, John opened up a Corridor of Darkness and walked inside.

Lobby - Institute of War - Valoran - LoL Universe

Without warning, a Corridor of Darkness opened up in the middle of the main lobby of the Institute of War and John stepped out. After stepping out, John closed the Corridor of Darkness behind him and looked at his surroundings. There was no mistaking it, this was a fantasy-based universe. Everywhere John could see, there was magic-based entities ranging from lanterns and candles, to magical and mythological beings walking through the lobby. John wanted to hurry and find the Head Councilor, but all he could now do was wait.
          Last edited by S121; 02-28-2014, 12:26 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Treasure Vault

"Not yet." HP said, looking over to a magical gate sealing away the elevator. In front of it was some sort of pedistal surrounded by crystals. In the center of the pedestal was a button.

"You gotta hit the button first." HP explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

"Intruders!" The guards alerted others as they began chanting Sedation magic, but Nasus' appearance in the front of John caused them to cease.

"They are with me." Nasus' short utter was all it took to turn the intruder status into an honorable guest. "Now, follow me. I shall lead you to the High Councilor Kolminye."

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Oh dear." Ran, while treating her hand wound, heard the crash. She stopped whatever she was doing to run out and see what happened and saw the spectacle of the broken wall and the beast duo reconciling. "Oh my... Yukari-sama will not like this..."

"What will I not like?"

Ran flinched and looked behind to find Yukari, awake and in black corselet. She looked irritated.

"...Yu- Yukari-sama... My apologies..."

"It's not your fault, Ran. Dont worry. You are dismissed." Yukari said indifferently, and Ran walked away, back to tending her burn. Yukari turned to the beast duo and sighed. "What will I ever do with you two?"
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-28-2014, 12:25 PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Lobby - Institute of War - Valoran (LoL Universe)

Within a near instant, John was about to reach for his pistol, but he remembered that doing so would only inflame the current situation. Luckily, Nasus stopped the confrontation before anything could happen. After Nasun, vouched for John, he then told John to follow him. John simply nodded at Nasus and did as he was told.

Treasure Vault

Takoizu looked at The Higher Power, then at the button surrounded by crystals.

"Okay.", Takoizu said as she approached the crystals.

Takoizu had a feeling that the crystals were some kind of countermeasure against the button being pressed, so she prepared herself for a possible trap. As soon as she broke the crystals, Takoizu pressed the button and sprinted towards the elevator, all while keeping a close eye on any possible traps.
                Last edited by S121; 02-28-2014, 04:39 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Yakumo estate"

Both Renamon and Nera were already repairing the damage on the wall when they heard the blonde sighing

"Actualy Im glad you are awake Yukari, I would wish it was by other circumstances, but i do need to check something for you" Renamon spoke as the jackal kept working on the repair job trying to look calm, which failed due to the fact that she and her partner could be gaped to outer space or another dimension

Renamon on the other hand was calm and asked the gap controller "Does the necklace we gve is still intact? or it has some cracks on it" she asked with her usual tone
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Council of Summoners - Institute of War - Valoran

The Council of Summoners was a large meeting room with multiple desks for different Councilors. Some were empty, but most of the desks were filled with hooded figures busy on their work. At the far end sat the only non-hooded person: High Councilor Vessaria Kolminye.

Vessaria was, surprisingly, a young woman with jet black hair and raven eyes. Her indigo robe hung loose on her skinny body. She was fiddling with a crystal ball that was broadcasting a live match in Summoner's Rift.

"High Councilor." Nasus's voice boomed. Vessaria looked up to find Nasus and John.

"Welcome back, Curator of the Sands." Vessaria formerly greeted. Her voice was rich and dignified, fitting for her rank. "Who's the guest?"

"A soldier from another dimension. He knows of Annie Hastur's whereabouts." Nasus informed the High Councilor, who raised her eyebrows.

"You do, now?" Vessaria directed her attention to John.

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Necklace..." Yukari jogged through her memory and then remembered: "Oh, I'm not wearing it right now, but..."

Yukari gapped the necklace that Renamon was asking for.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo estate

Renamon looked at the necklace and noticed it indeed had some cracsks on it "My theory was correct then.." she said grimly

Looking now at thee gap controller, the fox asked her "Have you had nightmares related to madness Yukari?" she asked with honest worry
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes I do. I wanted to speak with you about her fate.", John calmly said to the High Councilor Vessaria.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Her fate, you say?" Vessaria leaned forward, her chin on her hand. "So you know of Annie Hastur's potential verdict. What do you have to say?"

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Just now... I had a dream where this really thick green smoke turned me into a demon..."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

yakumo estate

sighing, Renamon asked the gap controller "I need you to be completely honest with me, since the day you died and spent your soul in the other world, what and who did you saw? and after getting back, what kind of dreams you have been having?"

Spoiler:

Comment

"I may have an alternative to your Repentance. You see, I'm here on Annie's behalf because of what I have heard. From what I have heard, Annie is to be put through Repentance for performing an action she was not commanded to do, and that Repentance has the chance to permanently damage someone's mind. My idea is this: We will give you your Repentance, but only on our terms. She will not be brought here, and we will perform it in a safer fashion. Back in our world, we have people that are able to see into the hearts and minds of others with no risk of harming the person. This will give you the justice you seek, along with what Annie wants. You see, Annie wants to be free from the fighting and constant killing. She wants to be able to act on her own accord and not feel like a prisoner to someone else. She doesn't want to spill blood for others entertainment and feuds. That is why I'm here.", John explained to the High Councilor Vessaria.
                              sigpic

Comment

Treasure Vault

Nothing happened as the crystals broke. HP calmly walked over to the elevator.

"You don't need to run." HP said. "They're just to stop the chameleons."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X