X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chireiden - Underground City - Old Hell - Gensokyo | Dusk

John noticed Satori's third eye scanning him, as if it was trying to took straight into him. John thought that the eye was perhaps one of the strangest anomalies he had seen before, but he wasn't disturbed by it. After all, John had seen aliens, robots, and the like. Even worse was The Flood. John thought about how nightmarish the Flood was, that even he was a little unnerved by what he had seen. They were biological horrors, nightmares that would try and infect every living thing. Before John thought of The Flood any further, he quickly snapped his attention when he remembered that he was in Satori's presence. He was here to ask a favor of her, not mentally scar her.

"Thank you.", John said to Satori as he began to think about the teammates he would need for the battle.

If he wanted to save Annie, then John would need someone that could create powerful AOE attacks. From what John could see, Utsuho, Flandre, and a few others would be good candidates. That's when the idea struck John. He was already here, so maybe he could ask for Utsuho's help. She was fast, very powerful, and virtually perfect for the job. Just then, John asked Satori another question.

"Would you know where Utsuho is at the moment?", John asked Satori.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"It's not our guns you should be worried about, it's those.", Alice said to DiZ as she pointed to the turrets aiming at him.

"You may be on our side, but that does not meant that you are allowed to just teleport in whenever you want. Just go to the security office, sign in, and then come in. It's not as fast as simply traveling through a portal, but it guarantees that no one will get killed like last time.", Alice explained to DiZ.

After that, Alice and all the Other SPARTANs listened to what Cole said, paying close attention to his story.

"Cole, after you're done playing with Flandre, I want you to come with me. We'll need to question you about both organizations later. They are both highly dangerous and we need that intel to ensure no more of our people die.", Alice said to Cole.
    Last edited by S121; 03-02-2014, 07:18 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Chireiden - Gensokyo

"Didn't I send her to an errand...?" Satori said to herself, but John's question was soon answered as Utsuho entered the Chireiden, flying.

Ditzy but lovable, Utsuho travels around with her magnificent black wings, her cape with the real-life galaxy embedded on the underside fluttering in the wind. She too wore a contemporary outfit, but hers was more formal.

"I'm back!" Utsuho declared.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

DiZ was satisfied from the information he had gotten. "So it is my guess that what data they gathered from the experiments were crucial in advancing. I had hoped that with my collaboration with SCAE, I wouldn't need such hassle, but if you really don't want me here, I guess I'm just going to fade back into the shadows" he said. A shadows on the wall then formed in the shape of a Corridor of Darkness and he walked trough again. He had most of the information that he would need. He would still stay to see if the man had missed anything tough.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

John looked over at Utsuho and saw that she was in a suit. John thought that wearing it would surely be uncomfortable and hot, but then again, heat was not an issue to her. After all, Utsuho was able to withstand temperatures that would reduce his suit to a puddle of molten metal.

"Hello Utsuho. I need to ask you a favor, if you aren't busy.", John said to Utsuho.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Chireiden - Gensokyo

"Satori-sama...?" Utsuho asked Satori, who silently nodded. Happy, Utsuho smiled at John. "I'm not busy! What do you need?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"We're trying to save a girl named Annie from having to go back to her world. If she goes back, they will try and punish her for not doing exactly what she was commanded to do. They're going to try and put her through a process called Repentance. It's similar to mind reading, except that it has a chance of permanently damaging a person's mind. What I'm trying to do is gather some people for a match in another universe, where we will be fighting for Annie's sake.", John explained to Utsuho.
              sigpic

Comment

Chireiden - Gensokyo

"A battle?" Utsuho giggled. For the past few months, maintaining the reactor didn't feel as exciting as it used to be, because of the Battle of Gensokyo. She was often times wandering away, looking for any thrills but to no success. John's offer piqued her interest. "I'm in!"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

John was glad to hear that Utsuho was willing to help. With her on his side, they would have a much easier time trying to fight in the other world. Now that Utsuho was with him, all he needed to do was find a "jungler", a support, and an ADC. From what John could remember, Jason had a lot of experience with the jungle. If that was the case, then he would be a great candidate for the jungler position. As for support, John was still debating on who it should be. Reimu would be a good candidate for the ADC role, so that was the next place he would go to.

"Okay Utsuho, are you ready to go? We need to make a stop at the Hakurei Shrine so that I can convince Reimu to join us.", John said to Utsuho as a Corridor of Darkness appeared.
                  Last edited by S121; 03-02-2014, 09:25 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The man with silver-white hair and purplish-blue clothes was standing at the outskirts of the center of attention, leaning against a wall. He was watching intently what was happening.

He had already "registered" into the system so that nothing would trigger on his presence.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-02-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Chireiden - Gensokyo

"Yeah, let's go." Utsuho readied her compact, black version of Third Leg and landed next to John. "Satori-sama, I'll be going!"

"Be back by midnight." Satori distantly replied, knowing fully well that Utsuho will wander away after the match and not come back until next morning.

"Be of good cheer, Okuu!" Rin cheered Utsuho on.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

After everyone said goodbye to Utsuho, John spoke to her.

"Just follow me through this portal and we'll be at the shrine.", John calmly said to Utsuho as he stepped through the Corridor of Darkness and disappeared.

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo | Dusk

All of a sudden, a black cloud of Darkness opened up on the walkway in front of the shrine and John walked out. Despite all that had happened during The Devourer Incident, The Hakurei Shrine had not changed whatsoever. It looked just as it did before the war. After taking a quick look over his surroundings, John stepped away from his Corridor of Darkness and waited for Utsuho to pass through.
                        sigpic

Comment

yakumo estate

"Let me tell you something Yukari, I have seen some things from many places, I will understand that you are scared of what we may see, and its ok, we are invading your privacy in its most intimate form. I just want you to know that everything will be fine with you and your family. You have bern a great person with both Chen and Ran, and im sure you have been a great partner with John. So don't worry" Renamon spoke trying to calm down the gap controller
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

"Huwaaah- It feels weird, suddenly going from one place to another." Utsuho fussed as she fluttered her wings, sending black feathers around the shrine. Then...

"Stop!"

Reimu jumped out of the shrine, her broom in her hand, in front of where Utsuho was standing. She smacked Utsuho's head with the broom.

"Do you know how annoying it is to sweep the shrine ground every day?! Your feathers especially are a pain, because they're radioactive and I can't just toss them away in a landfill!"

"Unyuu- I'm sorry-" Utsuho stopped flapping her wings and apologized, to which Reimu sighed.

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Yeah... I'll be fine." Yukari sighed and looked at Nera and Renamon with hope. But then, her eyes changed from hope to wrath covered in a fake smile.

"But you still have to fix the house, okay?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo estate

Nera was already dealing with the brocken window as Yukari asked with her smily wrath "Already on it, our secret bases always got smashed by something from either outside or inside so we are always ready" she spoke whie taking a window frame from her backpack

"Im glad our universe´s backpacks are like a never ending hole, everything fit in these things" the lucario said as the fox started paintiing the walls

"Before I forget, what is the most farthest distance can you open a gap Yukari? Renamon asked to the blonde
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"How far do you need it to go to?" Yukari asked back with a grin.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X