X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

Renamon grinned back at the blonde "Enough that nothing and nobody can reach it, that is where we will send the vermin of madness if things get too risky" she spoke

Nera finished with some of her work and asked to both of them "I already know that my dear vixen has the house works creativity of a rock so let me ask you Yukari, would you like to just get the things repaired or have a recolor of your home?" she said gesturing the wall that had proof of time
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo | Dusk

After Reimu was finished scolding Utsuho, John decided that it was time to speak.

"Reimu, I'm here because I need to ask you something very important. You see, a girl named Annie is being hunted by people from another world, and the only way we can help her is if we fight in her world. If we do this, she will not be put through Repentance, a process that involves the person's mind being read and has the possibility to permanently damage their minds. Will you help us fight for her?", John asked Reimu.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

"Fight? In a peaceful day like this?" Reimu seemed to be disagreeing mood, especially since Utsuho didn't leave a good impression. "I don't know... what's in it for me?"

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"I can just create a separate dimension for it." Yukari answered to Renamon as Nera finished with the window frame. "Ah, Nera, just repairing them is fine, thank you."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"As long as it is out of reach of anything, then its ok" Renamon said as Nera finished with the repair work

"Hm.. for some reason I got the idea that this place would have some shaken stuff, since you and John are rather.. strong, a small discussion would cuase some damage just by accident" Nera wondered as the house was in an almost perfect state

"I don´t think our spartan would get like that so easily" Renamon defended the soldier

But the lucario countered with a devilish smile "Oh come on, even you and me have our fights, things get hairy and then we manage to overcome it with either a good understtanding or when things get too steamy we-" Nea was suddenly stopped by the fox´s paw on her mouth

"I sometimes forget you are so open with many things" the vixen spoke with an obvious blush betraying her emotions

Taking the paw away, Nera just laughed "Sorry, but it was so perfect, but anyways" she got into her calm demeanor and looked at Yukari "Do you and John have had a good rellationship?"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John thought for a moment about what he could possibly give Reimu. John could probably help out around the shrine, but he was already busy as it is. He could probably help in the next incident, but then again, it was a given that he would somehow find his way int trouble and help her anyway. John had one final option, but John didn't know if it would work. Either way, it was worth trying, so he spoke again.

"Donations?", John asked Reimu.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"What are you-" Reimu began, but the sound of the magic word beckoned her. The sweet syllables, rigid as rock but soft as fur, flowing through John's mouth like a piece of fabric. Could it be that John was talking about...

SA!
              I!
              SEN!

"YES!" Reimu literally flew up and down with approval.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

John was surprised by Reimu's sudden reaction to what he said. In fact, he actually found it to be slightly amusing, even though he didn't show it.

"Okay then.", John said as he walked towards her donation box and placed some money inside.
                sigpic

Comment

"Alright alright, when are we going?" Reimu was unusually active now. "I'm ready- wait, let me get my amulets and gohei-"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

John couldn't believe hos fast Riemu suddenly became so active, so willing to help him. In a way, it felt a little bit like Reimu was more of a mercenary than a shrine maiden. Then again, John knew that Reimu never really got donations, due to the long and dangerous walk that was required to get to her shrine from the Human Village. Perhaps that was why she was so happy.

"We leave as soon as you're ready. Once you're done, we just need to pick up two more people.", John said to Reimu as he decided to find Jason next.

After speaking, John opened up a Corridor of Darkness and patiently waited for Reimu to get ready.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Well, unlike you two, we, as civilized people, argue in words." Yukari chuckled. "For example, I might say to John about how he never really leaves the area around the house or how girls in Gensokyo always try to seduce him, and he might refute by saying how I'm always busy and never get to spend time with him and such."

"I'm ready!"

Reimu stepped out with her traditional multi-tailed gohei on one hand and three amulets nested in another. Two Yin Yang orbs revolved around Reimu, brimming with holy energy. This was Reimu in her battle stance.

"Tell me who to exterminate and I shall do so."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"We'll get to the exterminating soon enough. Right now, we just have to go through my portal and search for a man named Jason. He's going to be out "jungler". After that, we need to find someone that will make a good support.", John said.

"Any questions?", John calmly asked Reimu as he approached his Corridor of Darkness.
                        Last edited by S121; 03-03-2014, 03:01 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

"None." Reimu confidently said.

"Well then, let's go." Utsuho added.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

John nodded his head at Reimu's answer and turned over to his Corridor of Darkness.

"Okay then. Just follow me through the portal, and we'll be transported to The Garden of The Sun.", John said as he walked into the portal.

Garden of The Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

Al of a sudden, a Corridor of Darkness opened up near Yuuka's house and John emerged from the Corridor of Darkness. The last time John saw Jason was when he was in the mansion, during the funeral-turned-party. With any luck, Jason would still be nearby. After thinking about where Jason might have been, John stepped away from his Corridor of Darkness and waited for Utsuho and Reimu to pass through the portal.
                            sigpic

Comment

Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

"Okay, we're here again." Reimu noted as the nearby fairies ran away, uneasy of Reimu's weapons. Reimu was used to instant teleportation, due to frequent whims of Yukari, but Utsuho was still weary of it, flapping her wings about wildly.
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-03-2014, 03:26 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Entrance to Garage - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Chung got a nervous look on his face as he scratched the back of his head. "Well... only a few tests on some machines... a few toasters... a blender... and a car I found and repaired at the town dump... all of them kind of blew up the second I turned the device on... So I had to tone it down to it's current setting... which still seems to be too powerful... I need to run more tests... maybe Dan- actually no he wouldn't let me test it on him... maybe some more toasters..." Chung said as he began to think of what to do to improve the device.

"It's sad that it is as low as I can put it without the device's effects being useless on a Spartan like you..."

Eve was busy looking up at the large building that makes the labs. She had a mix of awe, and boredom on her face that could be best described as "sorta cute."

Comment

Working...
                                X