X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

"Whu?" Suika shook herself away from her half-dazed walk to find a bully, middle-aged man who looked like he was straight off of some Street Fighter game. "Mnn... where's Kyouk-"

Then Suika realized that this man just greeted her into the temple, which was usually Kyouko's job.

"What did you do to Kyouko?" Suika glared at Bang, her usual drunken happy-go-lucky attitude vanished and instead replaced by intimidation.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Bang became uneased when he saw the Oni step forward with an intimidating tone of voice. He could tell just by looking at her... her appearance that he was dealing with a Youkai. As such he calmly stepped back.

"Judging by your drunkedness, and your appearance... you must be some kind of Youkai? Yes... you have to be... there is no point in trying to confront a Youkai violently. Not now, nor not here at least... Either way I do not mean any harm. I am just here taking Kyouko's job for her while she tends to some other more important duties. I'm just here helping to make sure this temple is in fine quality. Now please calm down, I do not wish to fight you. Miss Kyouko will return to her normal duties in due time. Until then I will be cleaning for her." Bang replied in a calm manner as he slowly placed the broom on the ground.

"Now then... if there is anything you might need, I will be glad to aid you. Just please do not start a fight... the damage that would ensue will not be pleasant... not for either of us..."

Comment

Suika stood there, still glaring, for a few more seconds before smiling mischievously.

"If that's the case, then okay." Suika chuckled in a daze as she passed by Bang and the three apprentices. "I'm just here to find something to drink, don't mind me~"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

(SUSTIC and Wonder, I know you are waiting for S121, but we still got this test and another one. if im right, before he is needed)

Henir's Time and Space - Silent Hill

Renamon´s fur was tingling with alert as she waited for whatever was coming, she also paid attention on the radio on her paw ("This radio might be of help, but it could also attract other creatures.. dammit..") she thought.

Nera was also scanning the area with her senses, smelling anything close to what the giant knife user and the remnants of that person had, the most powerful scent on the whole area was actually the lack of smell, but then came the scent of blood when the knife user appeared. The Lucario could guess that scent as a way to track the monsters. Then came her attention to Jack, he was a good fighter for what she saw as they fought the D-reaper, but he was overconfident and that trait could be his own demise.

"So far we have met only one creature, but we have great disadvantage at the moment, I suggest we go on the sides to find whatever our goal is" Nera offered to the other two.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((Surprise Post oOoOoOoOo!!!))

The stranger in the distance simply stood there quietly as he waited for a response, and thankfully he did get one. However he did not respond immediately, he was too focused on whether he should be careful with answering or not... However after some time passed the strange man in the fog answered.

"I'm alright... I'm fine... b-but... my wife... She's... Listen I need medical supplies right now, but I can't leave her! When I heard the sound of people talking and all I left the building to try and get some help. She's inside the building next to me. I can't leave her... she's... too injured and sick. If I can get some medical supplies then I can treat her. Do you think you can help me? There is a Hospital here in town. Not too far from this place in fact. Please if you help me and my dear wife, I will possibly even help you with whatever you need. I may not have much, but perhaps I could help you with something. Just... please get to the hospital first... I'm afraid my wife won't make it without proper medical attention... Please head back to this location when and if you get the supplies okay?" The strange man called out as the sound of footsteps followed by a door opening and slamming shut could be heard in the distance.

Russia - Outskirts of Vladivostok

Elesis, Samus, and Shepard kept fighting as the demons forces slowly began to decrease.

"I didn't do much! These guys just want what I have!" Elesis said as she gave Shepard a quick wink before going back to fighting. Unfortunately though as they were fighting Elesis noticed something... her movement was beginning to slow down drastically. It was as though her entire body was being slowed almost to a complete halt. The Blazing Heart turned her head slowly, and what she saw caught her off guard.

The Shadow Master had established Soul Link, both Elesis's soul and the Shadow Master's spirit is connect by a black stream of energy. As long as it is connected, Elesis will be unable to fight back.

"DAMMIT I NEED A HAND HERE!!!"

Shining Needle Castle - Gensokyo

Sonic and Shynmyoumaru were having a rather fun time as they were exploring the castle. The Blue Blur was actually quite impressed by the inchling's castle. Not only was it large enough for him to run through freely, but it was also filled with all sorts of interesting and cool stuff. However Sonic stopped as he came to a realization.

"Oh... oh man I completely forgot about Tails! I have to find him and make sure he's fine! I'm sorry uh... Shynmyoumaru was it? I have to get going! My friend could be in very deep trouble right now!"

Comment

"Wait!" Shinmyomaru stopped the blue hedgehog's tracks. "Let me go with you. Gensokyo is a confusing place, and you could really get lost in some of the areas. You could put yourself into trouble trying to find your friend."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Bang looked a little confused over the whole ordeal, after all Suika quickly changed from calm, to intimidating, then right back to calm and cheery. Though that must be just a personality trait of a Youkai, more specifically an Oni.

"I... uh... well then. I am not entirely sure of what this temple has to offer in terms of beverages, but I am sure that the residents of this temple has a nice variety of different teas. If you wish I can go fetch you a nice cup of tea...?"

Comment

Renamon instantly looked at Nera to prove that what the man said was true, "There is obvious panic in his tone of voice, yet I´m worried about not seeing him, damn fog" the Lucario spoke in deep concentration. It could be a trap, but it also could be a chance to know what was going on on this place

"We could go to the hospital, and get the supplies since we may also need some of them for our own survival, I have the feeling that there are worse creatures lurking around the town." The digimon offered to the other two.

"I got it" The commander spoke already taking her sniper rifle as the bounty hunter ran towards the sword user redhead to protect her. ("Now I want you to stay still..") she thought until a lesser devil appeared on her sights. Cursing, Shepard fired blowing the head of it and started moving towards the Shadow master with her shotgun.

Samus was firing at every target heading towards Elesis while also evading the oncoming attacks "At least you got a way to spice the day" she commented at Elesis answer finally reaching the girl and firing around. The blonde looked at the commander "I got her covered, but they are surrounding us"

The commander was tackling enemies and firing with her shotgun as she got close to the Shadow Master until she used the head of a devil to jump, she was now close to do great damage on her target as she fired the weapon as close as possible to it.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Spaaaaaace

"Good idea," Jack said, "but what happens if they get attacked while we're gone? I'll stay here. I'll help guard the man and his wife.'

He turned to face the man. "Is that acceptable?" He asked him.

Comment

Sonic looked at Shinmyoumaru and shook his head. "I'm sorry but I can't possibly ask you to do something like that! Besides I'm kinda used to trouble, when you have to deal with armies of killer robots and world ending disasters on a daily basis, you kinda learn how to take care of yourself. So really, I'll be fine on my own!" Sonic replied as he was preparing to go running off towards the exit. However he turned back to the inchling before dashing off. "I'm sorry for asking this but... where is the exit again? I wasn't really paying attention as to where I've gone and been to in this place." He commented with a slightly embarrassed chuckle.

The Shadow Master saw the commander and the bounty hunter destroying his demonic men, but he did not care for at the moment he had a bigger task at hand, getting the power of the Blazing Heart.

As Shepard drew closer and fired to the Shadow Master, the demonic general flinched and was noticeably damaged as a large black chunk of its body was blown off. Quickly the powerful demon released its grasp on Elesis. Seeing that the demons it was commanding were quickly being dispatched, it decided to draw back for now. Within a dark flash of demonic energy the Shadow Commander vanished, leaving the rest of the demons to the trio.

Comment

"Good idea, but just in case" Renamon spoke and gave Jack the radio "I have the theory that his radio can get a signal when those creatures get close, but it also could be a magnet for them, but at least you may know if danger comes" she explained her theory.

The fox looked at where the hospital was "We will try to be as fast as possible, but we could also take time due to trying to use stealth" she informed as Nera started using her senses to see through smell and hearing. The Lucario started moving forward followed by the Digimon.

"Leaving the goons so you an escape, a thug´s tactic, but effective to recover energy" Jane commented and swong her shtogun´s stock to an oncoming enemy "Be ready people, that thing may come back and angered"

Samus grappled one of the lesser demons with her beam and used it to whip others as if it was a chain and ball, she looked at Elesis "We could use this moment to escape, my ship is at range for an evac." she offered.

Spoiler:

Comment

Shining Needle Castle

Shinmyoumaru sighed in response to Sonic's question. This was what she meant: Shining Needle Castle is one of the most confusing places in Gensokyo, with its upside-down nature and irregularly shaped corners. Without Shinmyomaru's help, Sonic most likely would take at least a good few days to navigate himself out.

"Tell me wherever you want to go, and I'll help you get there without getting lost." Shinmyoumaru offered. "I couldn't sleep, and some parts of Gensokyo are livelier at night anyway."

Myouren Temple

"Aaee? What are you talkin' bout? Don't you know that Onis gotta start their day with a nice drink? Yer not from 'round here, are you?" Suika slurred, entering the temple grounds. "It's alright, I guess... they dun mind if I hop in as long as I pay my dues."

Voile

"Geh?"

"Don't ruin the quiet with your weird 'Geh's. Drink the tea, it's on the dresser next to you."

Koakuma woke up to the comfort of a large bed, with Patchouli on the opposite side of the room, handling a vial of dangerous, bubbling liquid. Quickly scanning the area, Koakuma realized that she was in her master's room.

"Wh- what happened?" Koakuma asked herself in a yet-sleepy stupor, until she remembered the small battle she was engaged in with a pink puffball of an intruder. "Ah, the intruder!"

"You mean Kirby?" Patchouli glanced over the shoulder, her purple eyes piercing. Koakuma flustered when she realized that her master knew about the intruder of the mansion and, therefore, also knew that Koakuma was unsuccessful in exterminating the intruder.

"I... I'm sorry, mistress..." Koakuma was on the verge of tears. To her surprise, however, Patchouli was not angry. She was being her mere indifferent, unmoving self.

"Crying will only make your condition worse. You were stabbed in a vital organ. Even someone like you would be in trouble. Drink the tea, it's getting cold."

Koakuma reached for the lukewarm tea and drank it. The tea was sweet, as a lot of honey was dissolved inside.

"Mm... what is this tea, mistress?"

"Arco roots. They're good anti-hemorrhaging agent, but are very bitter, hence I had Sakuya add a lot of honey into it." Patchouli answered, her eyes not leaving the vial, which was just now reaching a very volatile stage. Patchouli grabbed a small, powder-like sample and added it to the vial, causing it to change color dramatically and begin settling down. Patchouli set the vial on the table and began taking observational notes. "Say... Koakuma, let me ask you something."

"Yes, mistress?"

"Do you still think you are bound to me?"

Koakuma grew silent, trying to take in what Patchouli meant by her question.

"Of course, mistress... why would you think otherwise?"

Patchouli did not speak for a few seconds, then muttered, "...good. I thought your heart was wavering these recent days."

A silence filled the room until Patchouli asked another question.

"...say, Koakuma, there were some interesting items left under this library. Some obviously very dangerous to the world, like I thought, but others we can afford not to have."

"What are you implying, mistress?"

Patchouli smiled, something she never did. She reminisced over what happened down in the Banished Library over the past few hours. She had John, Renamon, Nera, and Jason help her explore the depths of the underground library to retrieve something that may help a Youkai return to her prime, while receiving helpful allies like Shulk, Kenway, Phio, and others to help the party succeed in the quest. She met her formal adversary, defeated him in the end, and encountered someone that she truly liked from her past. Either way you slice it, there was no arguing that, perhaps, opening herself to the public eye more would be more beneficial to her.

"Have you ever thought about... opening a workshop?"
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

SDM Gates

It was quiet, to say the least. Birds chirped their merry tunes and a light breeze staved off the heat from the yellow orb high above. Walking along a singular path were two odd fellows, to say the least. Marx and Magolor never did fit in, considering the universe they came from. Magolor checked the piece of paper before looking up at the massive mansion before them.

"This looks like the place." Magolor said.

"Remind's me of that penguin's place. Except with a better colour choice." Marx replied as the two approached the large metal gate.

"Is there a doorbell, or..?" Magolor pondered scratching his own head.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Streets - Santa Cruz - California | Night

When Shadow was stopped by Isaac who used his Kinesis Module to stop him in mid-run.

At first Shadow was irritated, with how Isaac told him to not be so reckless... Though Shadow did calm down a bit after thinking about...

"I'm afraid to admit it, but you are correct... I let my anger get a hold of me. If I wasn't stopped innocent people would have gotten hurt, and that is against her- I mean my beliefs..." Shadow Replied as he crossed his arms as he floated there due to Isaac's Kinesis Module.

"Now put me down."

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London Dawn

Birkin continued to watch the footage of the recording from the Security Cameras during the time of the attack 3 months ago. The young biologist was... horrified at the massacre that happened, especially what Wesker had done to some of the Spartan's. It was all absolutely horrifying to him, but rather than make a face showing his disgust, he showed a rather sad and disappointed face.

"To think... all I wanted was to bring help people in this world... yet I was forced to make more of those abominations... End the footage... I can't take watching it anymore... Besides I have a few questions that might be important..."

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

After a while of Six waiting alone, Chris had finally returned with his gift that he was hiding behind his back.

"Sorry man, took a while to find this in my locker. Had to go through some of my stuff... thankfully I found it." Chris replied as he took out what looked to be a standard Beretta 92F handgun that has been modified. On the side it has what looked to be S.T.A.R.S, but instead of the RPD portion, there is Prometheus Labs engraved on the side of the gun, with a little medallion of sorts on the handle. The other fact is that the gun itself looks significantly larger than a normal Beretta.

http://i.imgur.com/Ryr2jz1.png

"Here Six. I had this gun custom made to resemble the Beretta Custom 92F. It's actually one of the magnum's this place makes, but designed and customized to look like a the old Samurai Edge custom models that the rest of my team, including myself used when we were apart of S.T.A.R.S. It was the best thing I could think of to get you this year. Like I said, it's modeled after the custom Beretta 92F's that I and the rest of my team had used when we were working for S.T.A.R.S. Merry Christmas."

Shining Needle Castle

"Oh... well... uh... To be honest... I don't know where I need to go to find my bud. He... kinda crash landed somewhere in the mountains. Anyways thanks for the tour and helping me find my way out of here!" Sonic replied as he looked at the inchling. He then stopped his preparations to go running out of the palace, but rather he outstretched his hand for Shynmyoumaru. "So how about a handshake real quick?"

Elesis looked on as she felt the binds from the Shadow Master release from her body. "Finally I can move again!" She said as she turned to Shepard and Samus with a quick thumbs up.

"Escape? Sorry can't do that! As long as a single demon remains here, this place is in danger of being corrupted by Dark El! If that happens then we will have a demon nest the size of this freaking city. That would be bad, like... an army of demons ten times bigger than this, and one that wouldn't freaking fade unless we were to destroy the nest completely! That would be really difficult! So let's take out the last of these things! If that thing shows back up we'll all take care of it!"

((FFF******CK THAT TOOK A LOT OUT OF ME FOR SOME REASON!!!))

Comment

The commander couldn´t help but smirk at the redhead´s statement "Then let´s have some fun" she said going towards the lesser demons with her shotgun, the firing was almost like target practice for Jane if she was honest with herself, but at least she was training in her combat abilities.

Samus had a similar situation now going for combination of charged shot and missiles "Not to offend, but dealing with hordes of enemies would be better with a team rather than alone" she commented grappling a demon and throwing it towards a group making them clash

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X