X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

As Jack saw him leave, he took off with Nera and Renamon. He was looking around.

"This place... The atmosphere kind of annoys me." He said to himself.

Prometheus Labs

Volgin chuckled.

"Funny. I should be good in the next few moments."

He stopped chuckling.

"... So, are you the lot who faced that ego-maniac Wesker?"
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-14-2014, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

The metal gate was closed, but it wasn't locked. There were no door guards, as the mistress of the house is in. No one dares to fight a vampire at night, after all.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Nobody's here." Magolor said.

"No shit." Marx replied, sprouting his large wings and flying over the gate.

"Hey, that's trespassing property!" Magolor yelled at Marx.

"Oh, wha, wha, you going to cry? It's late at night. Their guard might be asleep, just knock on the door and see if anyone's awake." Marx mocked.

Magolor sighed as he floated up to Marx's level. "One day, doing stuff like this is going to kill you."

Marx smirked back at Magolor. "That's the point."

The two flew over to the mansion's large doors, Marx retracting his wings as Magolor went up and knocked.

"They're probably not going to hear you even if they are awake." Marx commented.

"Quiet, you. It's the proper way to do things." Magolor retorted.

"Whenever did you do things properly in the first place. We're already trespassing. You said so yourself." Marx added.

"Just shut up." Magolor finished, knocking a few more times for safe-keeping.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(All aboard the text train! CHOOO CHOOOOOOO!!!)

Unknown House - Tokyo - Japan | 11:00 PM

"By Arceus.. what happe- gah.."

John heard the faint voice of Mara as he slowly regained consciousness. His vision was blurry as he tried to regain focus, but that was enough for him to see that he was face-down on a wooden floor with the blurry forms of Mara, Jason, Reimu, and Utsuho nearby.

"Guhhhh..."

John faintly groaned as he began to regain feeling in his body, but only seconds after making this weak groan, John suddenly jolted up onto his feet, as if he had suddenly been pulled up by some unknown force. John still felt weak from his awakening, but as far as he was concerned, consciousness was all he needed to bring himself to his feet. As he did so, his vision drew back into focus, revealing an injured Mara a few feet away. Last John remembered, Mara had been hit by one of his dark counterpart's spells. John was too focused to see the extent of her injuries during the battle, but now that they were safe, he could see how serious her wounds were. Wasting no time, John walked over to Mara and knelt down as he pulled out his Biofoam canister.

"Are you alright? I didn't think you were this injured.", John said to Mara as he looked over her wounds, sizing up how badly she was hurt.

Streets - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac was confused for a moment by Shadow's slip-of-the-tongue, but he simply brushed it out of his mind as Shadow crossed his arms and told Isaac to let go. Isaac sighed in slight relief as his Kinesis Module deactivated, releasing Shadow from its grip.

"Trust me, going off angry will only get you or someone else killed. Let's try to direct that rage towards the enemy instead, alright?", Isaac said in a more relaxed tone as he motioned over to the crater in the distance with a tilt of his head.

Fiendish City

"Yep. Let's finish this.", Takoizu said to the Higher Power as she shrank down the Tortodrome plates and stored them for later.

After taking a brief moment to ease herself from the battle, Takoizu followed the Higher Power into the elevator.

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Six looked down at the gun as he received it and couldn't help but smile. In all of his years, the only time Six could remember him getting a Christmas gift was when he was twelve, a time before the Covenant attacked his homeworld. It was a BB gun that his parents had given him, one that was modeled after the assault rifles of his world. After being given the BB gun, Six remembered how his father and mother told him to try it out outside. When Six went outside, he saw that his father had set up targets, and soon after, his father taught him how to use the toy weapon. It was strange.. how one gift meant so much to Six as a child, yet foreshadowed his bloody, violent future...

Such a memory was bittersweet to Six. It was one of the last happy memories he had of his parents, but it also reminded him of the inevitable fate of his world, of his family.

As Six stared at the gift in his hand, he swallowed and cleared his throat as he came back to reality. Six blinked at Chris as he cleared the sentiment away from his mind and finally spoke.

"Thanks, Chris... It means a lot.", Six said to Chris before giving a faint smile.

Right before Chris could speak, Six turned his attention to one of the gifts in his storage compartment and pulled it out.

"Here. This one's for you. I think you'll find it useful.", Six said to Chris as he handed him a long, thin box.

Streets of London - London

Jack stated at Angkor in slight disbelief and disgust as he watched him eat the dark El. Not only was Angkor eating off the middle of the street, he was also eating something toxic and what Jack had to guess was gooey. Whatever the case involving the texture of the Dark El, it was somewhat unpleasant to watch him slurp it up for later, when he would either spit it back up, or as Aisha said, dissected.

Doctor's Office - Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Yes. He attacked Prometheus Labs a few months ago, but Six, Lily, Chris, Claire, and a man named Gerard killed him before he could do any more harm. After that, we headed over to his base of operations and blew it up.", Daniel replied to Volgin.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"As you wish.", the SPARTAN said to Birkin before shutting off the television and turning his attention back over to his patient.

"What is it you needed to ask?"
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Roxas's House - Tokyo - Japan | 11:00 PM

It had been some time since Roxas had dragged John and his companions with him to his apartment. It wasn't often Roxas used the lanes Between, but for this one ocasion he felt like doing just that. He didn't get to far tough as he encountered a group of people that seemed like they had been fighting a fight to the death. He had then proceeded to drag them all to his house in what was called the "Real World". From there he had made sure to heal all of their worst wounds, and then let them rest. After that Roxas had just been going about his normal day. Unlike most other characters from the Kingdom Hearts universe, Roxas had settled for a more normal life. He never really had a wish to be someone special in the first place.

When he entered the room, he was carrying some water with him that he intended to wash their wounds with. When he saw John and and Mara trying to get back up, he tried to comfort them and keep them down. "It's alright, I've already healed your most serious wounds. I was just about to bring some water for the lesser wounds. You should rest now anyway. I don't know what happened to you as I just found you floating in the Lanes Between, but it have to have been tough" Roxas said. Although not certain, John would probably recognize the boy that was standing in front of him as Ventus. He was one of the ones Aqua used to talk about. One of the ones she trained with. Maybe she even showed them a picture at one time.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Right as Roxas began to talk, John quickly turned his head over to him in apprehension, but as Roxas spoke, John soon found that he had no need to prepare for a conflict.

John could swear that the boy looked familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on the reason. The only thing that gave John any hints of Roxas's origins was his black robe, the one John had seen Mickey and Organization XIII wear.

"Who are you?", John asked Roxas as he looked back to Mara's wounds, still keeping an eye on Roxas with his peripheral vision.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Mara shrugged at the spartan´s effort to help her "I´m ok soldier boy, just need some time to recover" she said gesturing to her body as parts of it slowly, but surely started healing, even the crack on her mask and the sash was were getting repaired "One of the perks ofbeing a ghost, your body goes back to normal with time" she actually smiled with the statement

"Anyways, that was one hell of a blast, but surely that crappy version of yours had an ace under his sleeve isn´t it?" the Pokémon spoke while getting on a comfortable position on her levitation.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Clockworks

The elevator rumbled for a quick moment, before descending into the depths below, the fiend- infested husk of a city left above them. The trip went on for a minute before changes were evident. The feeling of the atmosphere changed. It felt lighter, safer.

The platform below came into view. It looked industrial, heavy duty, much like the floor at Emberlight. The elevator's railing opened.

"Ah, the terminal." The Higher Power spoke. "Always liked looking down over the railings here. Scenic."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

((Quick post for ATWAG))
                    Streets - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Once Isaac released Shadow from his Kinesis Module, Shadow secured the gold bracelets around his wrists. "Very well. My anger blinded me when there was a far more serious threat at hand..." Shadow said as he looked in the direction of the large crater in the distance.

"An army of the undead... no matter the numbers, their power does not rival that of Chaos... I will be able to use its power of this emerald to take us to our destination quickly. Just let me know when." Shadow said as he turned back to Isaac.

Streets of London - London

Aisha and Eve still stood behind Jack with Eve keeping an eye on Carl and Ada, while Aisha kept an eye on Angkor.

Once Angkor finished a 'consuming' the Dark El, it flew towards Aisha before disappearing in a puff of grayish-purple smoke.

"Well that's all finished. All the Dark El has been absorbed. So what now?" Aisha asked as Eve seemed to continue staring right at Carl and Ada.

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

Meanwhile as Chung was still sound asleep, the sound of the doors to the Reactor Labs opened as Raven stepped through. Once he entered the lab he began looking around.

"Hey anyone in here? Chung? Neuman?" Raven asked as he continued to look around for someone, anyone even.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Birkin sighed as he laid back in the bed. "What happened to those who were infected during the attack? You know... those who got injured badly by the B.O.W's? Did you quarantine them? Did they become infected themselves? Are they fine? Also what happened to Wesker?" Birkin said, throwing a barrage of questions at the Spartan Doctor.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-06-2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Shining Needle Castle

"You... sure you don't need help navigating to places?" Shinmyomaru raised an eyebrow.

Voile

"Mistress?" Koakuma asked as she looked outside the window. Her injury was healed thanks to the tea, but her physical vitality is not yet fully recovered, and therefore she isn't seen holding a huge amount of books. "There are people outside the front door of the mansion."

"They must've heard of our new workshop." Patchouli observed, not looking up from her book.

"But... it's only been 30 minutes since you came up with the idea!" Koakuma gasped in confusion.

"...as I sent you to get me water, I contacted someone of great importance in an underground Character network. Words travel fast around there, and I wouldn't have been surprised if some of them came knocking at our doors earlier." Patchouli cleared Koakuma's confusion, looked up, then looked at Koakuma. "Shouldn't you be greeting our guests?"

"Ah! Yes!" Koakuma flinched, stood up and took off, running to greet whoever's out at the door.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Asleep. I was right." Marx said confidently, a slight snark evident in the tone of his voice.

"It's alright, though. We know where it is, at least. We can come back during the day, I guess. Sometimes it's nice to know where you might be working before you take a job." Magolor replied.

"So you say, Halcandrian, so you say." Marx sighed as the two began to turn around.

Comment

(@Sustic: I'll post for you next time, but I also need to ask you some questions regarding the posts.)

John was relieved to hear that Mara would be in perfect condition soon, and as she talked, Mara had said one thing that reminded John of his relatively... hasty decision: "ace up his sleeve." Just then, John looked up to the top-left of his HUD and saw that his failsafe timer had counted all the way down to zero and waited for John to say the confirmation code before it would detonate. Right next to the timer was the pass-phrase, "SPARTANs never die." Such a verbally ironic phrase. In fact, John would have died if he succeeded in activating the failsafe, but luckily Mickey interviened at the last minute, unknowingly saving John from blowing himself up. Once Mara finished speaking, John simply sighed in slight relief as he aborted the failsafe protocol, grateful that he had once again narrowly avoided certain death.

"Yea. I had an ace in my sleeve as well, but luckily I didn't have to use it.", John jokingly said to Mara as he put away his Biofoam and stood up.

Clockworks

Takoizu followed the Higher Power out of the elevator as he spoke about the terminal. Unlike how the city they were in before, this place felt safer to her. They still had a distance to go before finishing this mission, but at least she didn't feel as if something would hop out of nowhere and attack her.

After the Higher Power finished speaking, Takoizu looked over the railing to see what he meant about this place being scenic.
                          sigpic

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo

"Ace in your sleeve?"

John could look behind and see a few things. Clueless Jason and Utsuho, and an extremely pissed off Reimu.

"ACE IN YOUR SLEEVE? You could've nearly killed all of us! And now look where we are! We barged into someone's home without permission, you douchebag!"

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Right as Marx and Magolor turned around, the door creaked open, exposing a short, red-haired girl with small pair of demon wings on her head and a larger one on her back. She was wearing a white business shirt with black pinstripe jacket and a matching skirt.

"Welcome to the Scarlet Devil Mansion..." Koakuma timidly greeted. "What brings you here today?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

The duo turned back around, eseentially spinning themselves in a circle, with Magolor narrowing his eyes at a now somewhat defeated looking Marx. Magolor then looked over to Koakuma.

"Ah, hello, we've come about a potential job offer." Magolor politely stated. "If it's still open, that is."

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo

John lightly flinched at Reimu yelling at him and calling him a douchebag, and turned around to try and explain his actions.

"That's why I was trying to get you out of the Corridor of Darkness. I knew that with 13 against 5, we would have been either captured or killed. I have been trained to withstand even the worst tortures, but you guys haven't. They would have done unspeakable things to you, so I couldn't let them capture us. The only problem was that I would not have been able to get you to safety and save myself, so I did what I had to in order to ensure that I did not get captured by the enemy.

I may be intorturable, but I can be killed, and once I'm dead, they can get my body and reverse - engineer my augmentations and armor, making them even more dangerous than before. Protocol dictates that i can not allow myself to be captured under any circumstances for that exact reason. I may have had a shot at saving you guys, and I took it, but I had no chance of escape, and because of that, I decided to try and take the entire Organization with me. That is the reason why I did what I did... I apologize for putting you at risk, but that's why I even brought you guys near the exit to the Corridor."
                                , John explained to Reimu , trying to soothe her anger.

Just then, John realized that if Reimu was this mad about what John had done, Yukari would probably be worse. No, it would be worse. He knew what she would say already, how she would be upset that John placed "protocol and duty" over her. John couldn't help but feel guilty about how she might react. He was certain that Yukari would eventually learn about this, especially considering how Yukari frequently visited Reimu. It was only a matter of time before Reimu would reveal the truth to her. With that in mind, John spoke once more.

"Don't tell Yukari.", John suddenly said to Reimu.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-06-2014, 02:35 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X