X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

It was Renamon who answered Jack's question "I know him, a genius, but rather eccentric in my opinion" she spoke simply. Nera had explained what the time traveler's situation was and she was worried on having to deal with the poddible problem that could occur.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"I see," he responded, acknowledging their responses. But one more thing bothered him. It itched away at him.

"... And what about my mother? Shikieiki Yamaxanadu? What is she like?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

This time it was the Lucario who spoke "She is kind of.. bossy, like if she needs to have control of the situation, but it is understandable with her job as a judge"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Doctor's Office - Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Daniel slightly frowned inside his helmet at Volgin's news. So far, the Neo-Yakuza had been an annoyance for far too long. Next time Daniel had the chance, he would request an air raid on the next base they attacked.

"Where is the base? What should we expect?", Daniel asked Volgin.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

"Ah I see..." Raven simply replied as he looked around the labs once more. "So what's Chung up to Neuman? Still working on the new Disfrozen Portal? Just thought I'd check up on him right now. From what I heard that kid has been working non-stop for the past few days..."

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

'Well that news is relieving for the most part...' is what the look on Birkin's face read. Birkin was greatly relieved if not a little happy that Wesker is dead finally. "So the mad man finally got what was coming to him..." Said Birkin as he looked up at the Doctor.

"That man... once my colleague back in our 'world', but after some stuff he became a bit... power hungry... I heard he joined a special task force of some kind, led them purposefully on a mission to what he knew was a lone mansion on a mountain that had the undead all over it and a lab under the damn building just to test the T-Virus. Nearly killed the entire team that probably trusted him with their lives... That incident also led to the complete downfall and destruction of the nearby Raccoon City. Damn virus spread through the water of the mountain, and into the water supply of the city. From the reports I had read when I came to this world... well... the entire city had became a playground for the undead in a single night. Damn Wesker... He was a monster in man's clothing."

Shining Needle Castle

"Well... I... Eh okay I guess I could use a little help if that makes you feel better." Said Sonic as he scratched the back of his head with a rather humble chuckle.

((Time for post here!!))
            Maverick Hunter HQ

After leading Zero, Nitori, and Eve back into his office, Signas sat down in his chair at his desk. "Well first things first... Would you care for anything to drink Ms. Nitori? Or is it Mrs. Nitori now? If I recall you and Zero have been in a relationship for quite a while." Said Signas with a chuckle over his little 'joke' he made.

Zero just sighed at the joke though. "Signas we have more important things to worry about right now."

"Ah yes... Ms. Nitori, I assume you know why you are here correct?" Asked Signas to Nitori.

((Now to jump-start this one.))
            Manhattan - New York

As the RED Soldier and BLU Demoman continued walking, the Soldier turned to his old friend. "Well old friend. How have things been?" The Soldier asked as he wrapped his arm around the BLU Demoman's shoulder. "Have you found any good jobs lately? I have an apartment and I am 2 weeks late on paying the rent. I need a job! A good one that pays lots of money! So tell me what you know son." Asked the Soldier as he turned to look at the BLU Demo, now both hands are on the Demo's shoulders as the Soldier looked Demo in the eye.

Russia - Outskirts of Vladivostok

As the trio fought, the demons seemed to slowly lower in numbers. "Finally we are showing some damn progress!!!" Elesis thought as she performed a very powerful swipe with her sword, sending a fireball at some of the demons, said fireball piercing through and killing a large number of the smaller demons.

However beneath the trio... a very dark black ooze began to form on the ground slowly...
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-14-2014, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack was a little ticked at their responses. But acknowledged their responses all the same.

"... Very well. I hope you don't mind telling me who you two are." He asked.

Prometheus Labs

"I came from Base 1. I have no idea where the new base is. All I know is that it's in the same city as its predecessor. And don't go asking me where Base 1 is. I only know that I was there. Nothing else." He said.

"You seem ticked off. As if it were another small mess to clean up." He mentioned at Daniels reaction.

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo

Roxas was happy to see that everyone was able to get up, and that no one was too badly hurt. "Alright everyone. It's nice to see that you are all well, but please do take it easy. Just wait here and I'll get something that will help" Roxas said as he disappeared out of the room again. When he came back he was holding a big potion in his hand. Inside the potion there seemed to be some sort of stary sky. In addition to that, there also seemed to be a few green star shaped fruit like things in it, and what looked like a orb. "Alright, everyone just take a sip of that, and it should leave you feeling much better" Roxas said as he passed the Mega-Potion to Mara.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo

Just as Roxas handed the bottle over to Mara, John turned his attention over to Roxas and spoke.

"Did you see a mouse-like Character with rounded ears when you found us? He appeared and told me to go to London., John said to Roxas.

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

"Yea, he's asleep in a chair near the door.", Dr. Neuman said, this time in a strained tone.

Just then, the sound of a spark rang out from the reactor. It didn't seem like anything went horribly wrong, but Dr. Neuman was silent.

"...... Crap..."

Daniel sighed at what Volgin said. If what he said was true, then that meant that he had to tell Command and schedule a meeting on the subject. That, and a lot of paperwork. At least he now knew that the base was in London.

"Yea, I'm a little pissed. So far, the Neo-Yakuza have been an annoyance. They cause problems, we come in, kill them all, they hide, and we clean up their mess, only for them to come back out and repeat the process.", Daniel explained to Volgin.

"The worst part is that we could easily destroy them. I know you've seen some of what we have, but all that's only a tip of the iceberg. We have missiles that can penetrate a mile deep into a mountain and explode, bombs that can negate any type of armor, armor variants that could turn a single SPARTAN into an unstoppable force, but we can't use them because of regulations set by the UN. I can promise you, the only reason the Neo-Yakuza are still here is because we can't devote our better resources to finding them and solving the problem. The Neo-Yakuza is essentially protected by the UN's regulations, and they're able to do whatever the hell they want."

"*sigh* If I were still a merc, I'd kill them all myself. No worries about pissing off the suits in charge."
                  , Daniel said to Volgin, sounding almost bitter about it all.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Yep, he won't be coming back.", the SPARTAN doctor assured Birkin.

After taking a moment to look over his clipboard, he then looked back over to Birkin and spoke.

"Well, it seems as if everything checks out on paper. How do you feel?", the doctor asked.

Streets of London - London

Jack stated at Carl and Ada for a brief moment as he thought about the current situation. As far as Jack could tell, or cared, Carl was either clinically insane, or the robot he was with was somehow telepathically linked to him. Either way, Jack didn't care. All Jack knew was that they now had the Dark El sample, so there was no reason to stay.

"Are we done here? We have the sample. There's no need to remain here.", Jack said in a cold, emotionless tone.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

(I think it's about time a made a post)

London Streets

Alkaid continued to walk around London, trying to find the Lab. "If only the map was working." She said as if she was still in The World. As she pasted a few shops, she saw news reports about different things but none of them interested her.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Volgin looked at Daniel.

"That's a sure-fire way to get you killed," he said bluntly.

"I know I'm on your side now, but do you honestly thing that the spartans are strong enough to fight off the Neo-Yakuza? For one, they have the government in their hands like putty, and the sad part is that the government thinks the same. And what happened with Wesker? I heard it took half of your army to take him down, plus one of his own. You didn't know he existed and it cost you and your comrades a great deal. The only difference now is that you have someone to tell you who the leaders of each base is."

Comment

"No. That's not the only difference."

"Last time we were unprepared. We had very little time to find out that he would attack. Even then, we never truly expected someone to attack, so the security was relatively relaxed. If we had more time, if we took more care, then we wouldn't have lost good men and women.

If you truly believe us to be incapable of stopping the Neo-Yakuza, then look at what we did to Base 7 with only 10 SPARTANs. Look at what we did during the Battle of Gensokyo. We were prepared then, not during the raid on our base.

If I could show you some of our more top secret projects, you would see why I say that we would kill them."
                        , Daniel calmly explained.
                        sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Volgin thought on it.

"... Very well. If you say so. Just know that The Neo-Yakuza's structure is like finding out the layers of Jupiter. You know exactly what's on the outside. But as you get closer to the core, you find it harder to analyze the contents. Until eventually, you get crushed. All I'm saying is, don't underestimate the power of the Neo-Yakuza. Because that will be your greatest mistake of all."

Volgin stood up.

"But that's about all I know."

He began walking out until...

"Ah, I just remembered. I feel there's something you should know. Neo-Yakuza stole me away while I was sleeping. However, there was one more thing that I saw them take. The blueprints to every metal gear in the metal gear franchise."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The last question was something that was rather difficult for both creatures, for what they knew with the collective knowledge of the post-apocalyptic future, there was nothing said of them, so Renamon answered with vague information "We are just wanderers that seem to come across many things"

Nera caught what her partner said and spoke still guiding the three of them to the hospital that was now visible "Like some of the characters, we decided to explore this world, from the old monasteries in the Tibet to the ruins of Easter islands, this planet has many wonders to see"

Russia - Outskirts of Vladivostok

Noticing the black element, Shepard quickly jumped to a higher rock as Samus used her grapple beam to get on a tree "There is something coming out from the earth, do you know about it?" the commander asked firing with her pistol to the lesser demons trying to climb on her rock.
                            Last edited by Kristia; 12-15-2014, 02:49 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Manhattan - New York

"Eyy..." Demoman scowled and looked away towards the scene of the crime, with policemen busy arresting the assailants while anxious civilians fled to seek medical attention. "I... ya know, they really liked me. Told me I gots da character. Told me I gots guts. They really liked me..."

Then, Demoman suddenly began bursting into tears as he went into a session of drunken mumbling. "(slurring) Everyone thinks I'm just a bloody one-eyed monster (slurring)... I got me no job, no house, I miss everyone... Sniper, Scout, Spy... YES EVEN SPY! (slurring, sobbing)"

Maverick Hunter HQ

"We're not in that kind of relationship yet, sir." Nitori growled quietly, her cheeks blushing slightly as she looked away for a second. When she was asked if she knew the reason why she was summoned, however, she did not hesitate to look at Signas straight in the eye. "No, frankly I do not. I was told I would be given fullest of explanations if I come here."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Manhattan - New York

Gaige was about to close her mechanical arm when she heard the Demoman crying about no having job and missing his allies "Gee.. when a man cries like that, he got it bad" she commented to herself, then an idea came to her.

"Hey you two? wasn`t your original job mercenaries? why don`t you try that again?" she offered to the Soldier and Demoman

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X