X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myouren Temple | Gensokyo

"My disciples are currently off doing a few errands in the village currently. However I wish for them to return soon. I might require their assistance if it is a Youkai that I will be dealing with. However I do accept the job offer, and I will try my hardest! With all my might I will find out whoever is behind these attacks, and hopefully put things to an end!" Bang said as he bowed to Byakuren before turning to Elder Hon.

"I will try not to dissapoint you Village Elder..."

Comment

"Well, if you see the... red-clothed... one, can you tell him that Ichirin may have a job for him?" Byakuren requested. "On that note, come back with your disciples around at noontime for lunch."

"We shall take leave, then." Elder Hon announced.

"Very well. Have a safe journey." Byakuren bowed to the elder, who also bowed back.

"Shall we walk, then?" The elder asked Bang as he began his slow walk back to the Human Village, his two guards staying close to the elder and keeping a cautious and watchful eye on Bang.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Bang gave Byakuren a quick salute before turning back to Elder Hon. "I will be sure to inform him if I come across him, but for now I must go! I will see you at noon!" Bang replied as he turned around to begin walking a little behind Elder Hon. Much like the Village Elder's guards, he was also paying close attention to his surroundings. His training as a ninja of Ikaruga had hardened his senses. When on a mission, or when a task is on his mind, Bang's mind becomes focused. As indicated as he kept cautiously, yet calmly examined his surroundings as he followed the Elder.

"Elder... would you mind informing me of this Youkai threat that the Village is facing?"

Comment

Countryside Road - Heading to Human Village | Gensokyo

"Of course." The elder concurred as the four exited the temple and trodded on a long countryside road with farm plots on both sides of the road. These fields were not growing anything for the wintertime, although there were cubes of hay stacked neatly, sparsely covering the ground. No rabbits or other small game were in sight as they were all hibernating for the winter.

"There have been... 4 attacks so far. No casualties, thank Kanako, but the injuries of the victims grow worse." The elder began, counting the number of attacks since the first sight.

"This Youkai seems to attack oblivious humans at nighttime along the countryside roads, disguising as a naked woman in need of help. From the photos that the elder possesses, the Youkai is human-shaped, although we do not know if that is its real self." One of the guards, a well-built man with a sword, added.

"The wounds on the victim were sharp. They were not bite marks, more like a slash wound of sorts from claws or blades. I shudder to imagine a Youkai wielding a sword; with their unholy strength and speed, they can be a very deadly threat to the humanity." The other guard, a woman with a bow, continued.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Countryside Road - Heading to Human Village | Gensokyo

Bang listened to the Elder's descriptions of the attacks caused by this mysterious Youkai. The description of how the attacks have been getting worse did worry Bang. After all, it probably would be just a matter of time before a casualty will occur... and Bang cannot have that on his conscience. Truly this situation was quite dire...

"This is truly a grave situation... there may not have been any casualties, but according to the sounds of things... it might be just a matter of time before this Youkai does take a life... I need to search for this hostile Youkai, and perhaps I could pacify it... If not though... then I'm afraid I would have to take a more... drastic approach..." Bang replied as he continued walking. It was obvious Bang was feeling uneasy about things as detected by the tone of his voice. However Bang was not about to just stop and give up right away. In fact he is busy devising a plan in his head.

Though in the distance 3 men, Bang's disciples could be seen carrying bags of different types of foods. Mostly vegetables, and meat from the shops in town.

Upon seeing the Village Elder, his bodyguards, and then Bang behind them the 3 became ecstatic and began quickly making their way to Bang, being careful not to drop any of the food.

Comment

Outskirts of Human Village | Gensokyo

"Of course. The village has skilled Youkai exterminators ready to assist you in any way possible." The swordsman confirmed as the three disciples approached the group. "Who goes there?"

"Peace, friend, they're acquainted with our guest." Elder Hon stilled his bodyguards' careful minds, then addressed Bang. "You have something to say to the red-clothed one, yes?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Outskirts of Human Village | Gensokyo

Bang gave a quick salute to his disciples, obviously pleased to see them as well, and even when one of the Elder's bodyguard's got defense. Bang supplied his own support to Elder Hon's words.

"Yes. Do not fear young guardians of Elder Hon! These three men are my disciples. They travelled with me all the way here to Gensokyo. So do not fret, they are loyal as a dog to it's master!" Bang commented as the Elder's question did remind Bang of Byakuren's words.

"Ah yes I nearly forgot! Gosai, my disciple in red. Ms. Ichirin of the Myouren Temple requires your assistance."

""Yes sir! I will head there right away! Let's go my brothers!" Replied Bang's disciple as he, and the other two disciples took off sprinting towards the temple, being careful not to drop any of the food.

Comment

Human Village | Gensokyo

The Elder took him closer to the heart of the Village. It always bustled in the Human Village, as it was the main hub of tourism and business in Gensokyo. Every Youkai who was worth their salt put up their own business in Human Village: from Mystia's restaurant to Yamame's construction company, that attracted the numerous amounts of tourists who claim that they are on pilgrimage of some outside world human who seemingly "came up" with this world.

"This way." Elder Hon guided Bang through the crowded streets. "I'm assuming that you have not ate breakfast yet?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village | Gensokyo

Bang continued to follow the Elder and his bodyguards, occasionally looking at the different places of business. Ranging from construction sites and restaurants, this village did seem to have all it needs to sustain itself. Heck this place also did seem friendly to tourists as well.

Then the Elder spoke to him. "Oh. I'm sorry I was not entirely paying attention. But do not worry, I had a hearty breakfast this morning after a few hours of my morning exercises. So I am fine at our current time."

Comment

Human Village | Gensokyo

"In that case, this way." Elder Hon nodded, passing by a bakery as the group approached a particularly large building with a very impressive garden. The plaque at the entryway read 'Hieda Manor' in seven different languages: from ancient and modern Japanese to English to Korean.

"How long have you been in Gensokyo, Shishigami-san?" The elder asked as he and the guards entered the garden. "Is it your first time in the Hieda manor?"

Metro Omelette House | Manhattan, New York

"I have no use for material goods; what can a Pokemon do with money?" I chuckled, but on the inside I cringed, knowing fully well that I was living what the others would call a life of luxury. "May I ask where you're from? Judging by the attire I daresay you aren't an ordinary human being."
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-06-2015, 03:50 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

((Wonder's actually going to need to be the one to post for Henir's this time, not me.))
                        Inside the Gate of Darkness - Russia

Elesis continued striking the stone gate when she heard the other two women call out to here, saying that the allied beast Travash getting closer. Quickly thinking, Elesis was going to jump out of the way, but the entire field started to shake as a loud demonic roar could be coming from the demonic gate...
                        "Crap... New plan! DUCK!" Elesis yelled as she lunged to the side to get out of the way of what looked to be a large, ice blue laser comes blasting out of the gate, and right through the field. Striking, and incapacitating Travash.

Out from the gate emerged a familiar demon... the one that Elesis had destroyed with her ancient fire... the same demon that she had used her strongest attack on, and inadvertently attracted the attention of Shepard and Samus.

"You again... just don't know when to quit..." Elesis spoke as she tried to get up from her grounded position... but she couldn't. Her left leg was badly frozen.

Near Aki Farm - Foot of Youkai Mountain | Gensokyo

Tails just looked at Mitori and nodded before taking off flying at a rather quick speed back to the Kappa Village thanks to his twin tails... though deep down he feels bad for having to leave Mitori alone. After all things just feel... odd... and not the good kind of 'odd', but rather the more unnerving kind of odd... But he does have a task to accomplish.

Comment

Human Village | Gensokyo

Bang looked at the large building in awe, for it was a rather impressive structure. On the outside he noticed the plaque, and how it was written in several different languages. "It appears that this place was made with people of different cultures to feel welcome... Truly a smart design choice..." Bang spoke to no one in particular, and when the Elder entered the garden of the Manor, Bang followed.

Hearing the Elder's question, Bang stood there and thought for a moment. "How long have I been here in Gensokyo? Why only about a few days. I first came here about a week ago. I first came here to seek trainiing. Unfortunately I had a few run ins with a some... hostile Youkai that had attacked me. Thankfully I had fought them off without killing them, and for a solid day I forced my body to find the one known as Eirin. But rather the nurse I heard about I stumbled upon Lady Byakuren who was kind enough to take me into her abode and treat me of her wounds."

Comment

Clockwork Terminal

"Heh... So I suppose once we get past him we will be able to get what we need, right?", Takoizu asked the Higher Power.

Takoizu was hesitant to confront the king, but if it was the only way to reach their goal, she would go through with it, even if it did make her feel uncomfortable.

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

As Chris opened the box, the glint of steel shined back at him from inside the box. Inside the box was a combat knife, only this one looked.. different. Unlike the standard issue knives that had the dull-grey shine, this knife looked like it was polished enough to see one's reflection in the blade. Not only that, for some reason the handle was a little thicker than normal. That, and there was a small black button on the grip.

Streets of London

Jack thought about Aisha's proposal to have Angcor carry Eve, herself, and the boy, but that would mean that Jack would have to carry his.. "sister". Jack did not feel very enthusiastic about that outcome, especially since he thought that separating the boy from the doll would only cause problems. Aisha's idea was better than walking, but they would have to change who would ride with Jack.

"Separating the boy and his 'sister' would do more harm than good. Angcor will have to carry the both of them.", Jack said to Aisha in a somewhat emotionless tone.

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

Dr. Neuman grunted as Chung nearly dislocated his shoulder from the force of him pulling him up so hastily.

"Gotta watch that arm. You forget that I'm not as heavy as your cannon.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung as he lightly rubbed his shoulder.

London - Prometheus Labs Entrance

After Alkaid shouted, it seemed as if the area around her had suddenly become quieter, as if the world was holding its breath. All of a sudden, a black armored SPARTAN landed 10 feet away from her after he jumped out of the guard tower nearby. The black SPARTAN towered over Alkaid, and the SPARTAN seemed to have a certain presence about him that would have intimidated some people.

"Can I help you?", the SPARTAN asked.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

After pulling Neuman back up off the ground Chung let out a small chuckle. "Oh... yeah sorry about that. I guess I did forget my own strength." Chung remarked as he patted Neuman on the back, gently though so not to hurt Neuman any further.

"So... what do you wanna do? I wouldn't mind taking a small break right now... I feel like I could actually use one with how much I've been working lately..."

Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

Meanwhile outside the door to the Reactor Labs, Raven was taking one last deep breath in order to fully recover what happened in the Reactor Labs. "I swear I'm going to shove a freaking wrench up Neuman's ass sometime... Damn I better just go see what Lily is up to..." Said Raven as he started to make his way to where Lily said she would be.

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

When Chris opened the box he saw the glint coming off of the metal in the package, and when he opened it he saw what it really was. It was a well made combat knife... almost perfectly made. The craftsmanship on it was amazing, and it was well refined. Truly a piece of work... but when he saw the button on the grip he got really interested.

"Well now. What does this button do?" Chris asked as he turned to Six with a rather impressed smile.

Streets of London

"Hmm... I guess you're right on that... Maybe Angkor could carry that kid and his sister, along with myself. You can carry Eve." Replied Aisha as she was getting ready to summon Angkor.

As she was doing her work, Eve without saying a thing immediately and suddenly hopped onto Jack's back, her face the same deadpan look as always.

Comment

Between dimensions

She was floating, her eyes were closed, something strange from her usual personality, the winged woman was actually meditating. Lifting one bluish arm, on tha palm of her hand appeared the small device, it was damaged, but only on the surface, what mattered was its content and abilities.

The wicked smile started forming as the little object´s screen started glowing and in front of her a small, but growing rip started appearing. "You are planning something little vixen, for giving me this holy object" she spoke to herself, the digital eyes opened as she touched the small tear in space.

It sent a spark of pain through her body, but that didn´t stop her from trying to force open the tear "Not even the so called gods will stop me now"

The D-reaper opened a gap between dimensions to the outer world´s cyberspace.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X