X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manhattan - New York

The Soldier simply looked on as he saw the Omelette House in the distance.

"Omelette? I haven't had a good solid breakfast in quite a long while... I hereby declare that-!" The Soldier tried to speak as he found himself being dragged away towards the Omelette house once again.

Detroit - Michigan

Zero sighed as he looked at X and Nitori.

"Even better. I found the person who was behind the attack on this city. Unfortunately he managed to get away before I could subdue him. Put up one surprising fight. Listen we need to get back to the Maverick Hunter Headquarter's right away. You and Alia could work on him there. I need to talk to Signas as soon as possible. At the least just send me to the HQ, and you can take X back to your place to repair him. I'll try and make it back to your place when I'm done talking with Signas." Replied Zero in a rather demanding, and authoritative tone.

Comment

Roxas' House

John lightly frowned at what Mara had said, but it was true. The mouse gave his message, and once he was done, he departed. The only problem was that the mouse was caught in the explosion and was incapacitated too. Then again, the mouse had those robes, the ones he stated were capable of defending against the darkness. If that was true, then perhaps he safely left.

Now that John thought about it, the mouse looked oddly familiar, as if he had seen him before. John couldn't put his finger on it, but he felt that he somehow knew the mouse's name. Wanting some answers, John quickly opened up an Internet page via his HUD and began to research.

John knew that the mouse was from the same universe as Organization XIII, Kingdom Hearts, so he searched "Kingdom Hearts mouse" in hopes of finding the mouse's identity. It didn't take long for him to find the unknown mouse's name, for when he entered his search, the mouse's profile popped up with the name "Mickey".

(That explains why.), John thought as he saw the name. The mouse he had seen was none other than one of this world's more iconic fictional children's cartoon characters, one that was deeply implanted into certain aspects of human culture. John remembered when he first saw the character on a little girl's schoolbag... only he was wearing a dress and had a bow on his head... A female variant perhaps? John wasn't entirely sure, but he at least now knew why the mouse looked so familiar.

As John mulled over his thoughts on the mouse, Roxas pulled his attention back to reality when he asked if there was anyone missing from their group.

"No, not really. Other than the messenger, 'Mickey', everyone is accounted for.", John said to Roxas as he turned to face him.

"I apologize for this whole mess. Thank you for helping us.", John said to Roxas.

Clockwork Terminal

Takoizu watched as the Higher Power pulled our the black key and inserted into the lock. She didn't know why, but there was an ominous feeling attached to this place, more specifically, to the elevator they were about to enter. As the Higher Power began to unlock the elevator, Takoizu decided to ask him a question.

"So where does this elevator lead anyways?", Takoizu asked the Higher Power.

Streets of London

After Carl finished speaking, he was soon met with a stare from Jack as the SPARTAN turned to face the boy. Carl may not have been able to see Jack's eyes, but there was something about the supersoldier that made it seem as if he was stating straight through him.

After a relatively brief pause, Jack finally spoke.

"If that's the case, then we're walking back. There's too many people to carry if I try to fly.", Jack emotionless said to the group as he turned away from Carl and began to walk.
      Last edited by S121; 05-15-2015, 04:39 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Clockwork Terminal

The Higher Power sighed before he turned the lock fully.

"There are several ways down to our goal, and since the others are being fought through right now, we get this one, sadly. Remember that king I told you about? We might be having to pay him a visit." Higher Power said in a cheery, yet obviously fake tone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

"Yeah, that may very well be true, but does Raven know that? Remember he isn't the most tech-savvy when it comes to the tech this place has. He doesn't know that it's impossible for these Reactor's to go off. For all he knew he and everyone in this place could have very-well be dead. You also have to take into consideration that Raven did lose a lot of his loved ones before he got that arm of his. So he's rather sensitive to the thought of everyone he knows dying with him being unable to do a thing about it." Chung replied as he grabbed Neuman's hand.

"Okay on the count of three I'm going to pull you up okay? One... two... three!" Chung spoke as he began to try and pull Neuman up off the ground. Though due to Chung's superior strength of a Hamel Guardian, he pulled Neuman up a little too fast... with enough force to nearly dislocate Neuman's shoulder from it's joint.

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

After handing Six his gift, Chris took the thin long box that was in Six was handing to him.

"Hmm... I wonder what this could be..." Chris said as he began examining the box Chris slowly opened it... unsure of what's inside.

Streets of London

After hearing what Jack said about not being able to carry everyone in flight to the Labs, Aisha brought up an idea.

"Would you like to me summon Angkor again? He could become big enough to carry at least... Me... Eve... and that kid over there. Don't know about that doll- I mean sister of his..."

Inside the Gate of Darkness - Russia

Elesis looked at Shepard as the three of them ran. "We just need to destroy it! But be careful!" Elesis spoke as she jumped up into the air, performing a horizontal slash with her blade she sent out a fireball that struck a demon that just emerged from the gate dead on.

"As we are attacking the gate we will be the first target for any demons that emerge!" Said Elesis as she landed back on the ground, immediately she continued running.

Meanwhile Travash had continued to rip into the Dullahan's armor, eventually killing the Dullahan as indicated by Travash howling loudly as the giant knight vanished into thin air. After Travash was done dealing with the night it began running to catch up with Elesis, Samus, and Shepard.

Comment

Not caring for subtlety, the bounty hunter aimed hear beam cannon and charged it being at max power, but before releasing the charged beam, she mixed it with her super missile, the combination created the beam combo, the shot was of a big sphere of energy with a trail of light like f it was a comet. When the charge beam combo touched the gate, it made a massive explosion.

Meanwhile, Jane kept slicing demons like if it was no tomorrow, but she wasnīt even paying attention to them "Some would call that bragging if you ask me" she joked at what Samus did who countered "Deal with hordes of simpletons and you will be used to repeat the process" that made the commander laugh.

Roxas house

If someone were to pay attention to the Froslass, he or sh would notice she was tinkering with the battered digivice "Come one you piece of trash.. I know you can contact her" she muttered while trying to reach. She knew she was getting onto something because the little object was actually searching for the target.

Henirīs time and space

The beast duo reached the hospital with a fairly calm attitude after the Lucaris embarrassing speech, which the fox wouldnīt want to speak of around public "Now where would the medicine storage be.." Nera asked herself trying to find the scent of the different smells in the building.

Renamon on the other hand was looking for something like a map or something to help them find the storage room when she felt her digivice rumbling for a moment, confused, she took it and noticed that someone was trying to contact her Very scarce beings can do this, it must be important") she thought accpting the call.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack in the mean time was sticking close to Nera, helping her find the medicine. He went with her because though he still can't completely trust either of them, he trusts Nera a little more than Renamon. He was still a little thrown off by the display earlier, but he cast that aside and kept an eye out.

"So what exactly are we loking for?" He asked. "I don't recall him mentioning what vial to give. So if we do find storage, do you remember what exactly he wanted?"

Comment

Henirīs time and space

Nera could smell the nervousness coming from the time traveler thanks to the pheromones his body released, but decided to not comment about it, they were already on a tene situation, and adding an unstable person would cause even more problems "The man didnīt specify what the woman needed, so I suppose a first aid kit and antibiotics might work for the moment" she answered to his question
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Metro Omelette House | Manhattan, New York

"Oh I'm a photographer." I smiled. "When I first arrived at the city, I was hungry, cold, and was close to death. It's the lovely Mrs. Irvine who saved my life."

"Oh, don't mention it, dear." Mrs. Irvine chuckled, her voice cordial.

"I first took the job of waitress here, until a photographer for the magazine Glamour came in to get breakfast. He saw me and asked me to work for him as a photo model. So I worked as a model for Glamour for 3 months, until I realized that modelling was not for me; I'm very camera shy, you see. So I instead learned how to use the camera and now I work as both a fashion photographer and substitute model for InStyle, a fashion magazine." I continued. I normally do not talk this much... but I got excited. Perhaps I was lonely over the past few years. "I'm also learning fashion design right now in New York Academy of Art."

Detroit, Michigan

"I'm really not approving of you working for this Signas fellow." Nitori made a bit of disgusted face and made a snarky comment. "But whatever, your choice. Be back in time for dinner, okay?"

ZWOOOOM
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

After being dragged to the Omelette House, Demo finally let Soldier walk freely now. Upon entering the establishment the Soldier began looking around the surprisingly empty and quiet place. "This place looks cozy. I approve. Good job soldier." Said Soldier as he patted his pal on the back.

Though after looking around the area, he had seen the woman, blue fox guy, and mechanic girl was also in the building. Seeing this the Soldier decided to say hello.

"Hello there if it isn't you blue lady, blue wolf, and civilian!" The Soldier called out quite loudly as he tried waving to them. Not caring if he is interrupting anyone.

Detroit, Michigan

"I knew the dangers and downsides when I first joined the Maverick Hunters." Said Zero as he was quickly teleported to the Maverick Hunter HQ.

Meanwhile Nitori and X along with Nitori's drones were teleported to Nitori's home.

The trio began their attack on the gate. Samus was using her weapons to try and take out the Demon Gate from a relatively safe distance. Elesis was trying her best to hack away at the stone gate, all the while using very powerful blasts of fire. Shepard was busy keeping the demons in check. However their attacks weren't leaving much damage or even scars on the gate.

Meanwhile Travash continued to make it's way to the Demon Gate, getting closer as the seconds go by.

Comment

Kawashiro Residency | Kappa Village, Gensokyo

After dropping Zero off to the Maverick Hunter HQ, Nitori and X teleported to Nitori's abode to repair X back to full power... or so she thought. Instead of being transported into her workshop, they were instead transported to the backyard where Tails and Mitori were busy searching in the junkyard to take out the Wessenburg. Eirin was out on the side, watching the two struggle with a chuckle.

"Oh." Nitori uttered and, earning every attention in the area, nonchalantly and seemingly talking to herself. "Prep my shop, EVE, and a transporter. Oh and a drink."

"What do you want today?" EVE's voice rang across the backyard.

"Uh... do we still have a bottle of Krug Clos 2000 left...?" Nitori asked.

"Two, actually." EVE answered. If EVE had a face, she would be seen rolling her eyes.

"Ok good, I want a glass then." Nitori said, dismissing EVE to a menial labor of preparing beverage for herself. She then realized that people were staring at her. She looked first at Tails and Mitori. "What are you two clowns doing?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

A good job if you ask me, doing what you want and get paid for it, that is a great combination" Gaige complemented her new friend "You do have the body for modeling and with everyone accepting game characters, I wouldnīt be surprised of having good jobs." To prove her point, the redhead patted her tools belt. "I have two jobs at the moment, one being a mechanic in general, you have a damaged car, I can make it go like a new one. An obsolete computer? Soon becomes the envy of the tech guys. Anything that needs a hand can be repaired and upgraded." She smiled at that.

"Then the second job of mine is something pretty similar to what I did in Pandora, a bounty hunter, but not like those shaved head rude guys who just look for the money, you would be amazed of what people ask me to do, It can be as simple as to find a lost person or go all the way and capture a gang. That was a crazy job" the Mechromancer commented until she heard a familiar voice.

Looking at her back, Gaige noticed the soldier and Demolition men with the former saluting them rather noisily ("Must be his nature") she thought hoping it wouldnīt cause problems "Hello there lads, I see you came here to enjoy a good meal" she greeted them and went back to her host "Well.. letīs hope we donīt get kicked out for his eagerness" she made an apologetic smile.

Iīm wondering how we could destroy that portal faster" Samus commented while changing her cannon to wave beam and started firing the electrical energy around the place to get some space. She looked at the redheads and saw the allied creature heading to the gate "Careful you two, big guy speeding towards you" she warned.

The commander looked at the oncoming beast and changed her weaponry to her shotgun "Might as well give it some space" she said running towards the portal, blasting her way through the demons as the shotgun shells ripped them apart.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

When the group finally made it to the Hospital they thankfully found that the front door to the hospital was opened.

On the outside the Hospital looked old, and rundown. It was obviously a building that has been there for roughly around the 1600's... albeit it did look as though the building had been updated within the last 100 or so years.

The inside of the building though was in worse shape than it was on the outside. Lining the walls was torn wallpaper, patches of mold and mildew, and even some small holes in the drywall. There were also papers all over the floor, empty wheelchairs and gurney's laying about here and there throughout the halls, even a few rusty hospital trays laying the floor could also be seen just sitting in the empty halls outside some of the rooms, and to top it all off most of the place was pitch black aside from what little light there was coming in through some of the windows in the main hall due to some broken lights. On top of this the entire building smelled like ash, death, and decay... and the air was surprisingly damp. It was as though everyone had just got up and left a long time ago... staff, patients... everyone, and that no one had stepped foot inside this place for a long time.

Thankfully there was a map posted on a Bulletin board near the entrance.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20141112022712

As Tails was busy pulling Mitori's device out of the junk he finally got it out of the junk pile just as Nitori had warped in from seemingly out of nowhere with a damaged and unconscious X in tow. The moment Nitori and Eve began speaking... mostly Eve... Tails was startled and he immediately fell from the ground from his flight from when he was pulling the device out of the junk.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!" Tails cried out as he fell to the ground with a small thud.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-17-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

"Ouch." Nitori commented. "Who's this?"

"He calls himself Tails. He's here to find his friends, but his plane is damaged and needs fixing." Mitori explained. "I was thinking of using the old Wessenburg model carrier vehicle to transport the wreck back to the shop, but-"

"Oh, is that so?" Nitori nodded as she climbed up the junk pile to where Tails was moments ago. Grabbing some sort of handle, Nitori gave a large heave, and the carrier vehicle revealed its' full body, tumbling down the pile to the ground below.

Wessenburg was a two-man vehicle that resembled a jeep, but with some sort of launch pad rather than a trunk bed. The entire vehicle was painted red like Mitori's hair, while the launch pad was blue and black. The interior of the vehicle was dusty and clean, as the vehicle wasn't used for a long time now.

"Man I haven't seen this in a while. When did we make this? 5 years ago?" Nitori smiled, reminiscing the old days. "Does this thing still work?"

"Yes, actually. Just because you throw things into this place does not mean they're obsolete." Mitori sighed and chuckled at her sister as she entered the vehicle. "Tails, we're ready to go."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

After falling to the ground Tails stood back up, dusting himself off and letting out a sigh of relief upon seeing the vehicle completely, and finally out of the garbage pile thanks to Nitori's help.

Tails was a little surprised at how powerful a Kappa could be... something that Tails wasn't expecting all too much. Sure he knew that Kappa were Youkai, and in turn would be powerful. He just wasn't expecting to witness how powerful a Kappa would be first hand. All Tails could think was "Hmm... Impressive."

However he turned his direction to Mitori upon her saying that she was ready to go.

"Alright then." Replied Tails as he quickly, jumped into the passenger seat of the Wessenburg. "Okay now my plane is at the bottom of Youkai mountain. I have it's location on my MILES Electronic right here." He replied as he showed Mitori his small, tablet like device.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...ef/Melload.png

On the screen it showed a GPS style map of Youkai Mountain, and at the base of the map was a small blinking red dot. Indicating where Tails' plane is.

Comment

A mere act of coincidence, or is this fate's call? The two men that has saved me moments before are in front of me, in the restaurant we were in. I was a bit speechless, so all I could do was wave at them.

"Oh, fancy seeing you lot around here!" Demoman guffawed, raising his hand instinctively as if there was a bottle of liquor on his hand. "Bloody hell, I can't even figure out when I didn't have a bottle on me hand. Ya mind if we join in?"

Kawashiro Residency | Gensokyo

"Oh I know that location." Mitori noted as she looked into Tails' GPS map. "It's by the Aki sisters' farm. You noticed a bunch of tilled land near the crash site, right? I'll take you there, hold on-"

The Wessenberg vehicle began to roar as the old engine was awoken from its deep slumber. Inside the vehicle, the seats were vibrating from the sheer power of the engine... in fact the whole vehicle was shaking vigorously.

"Hang on tight!" Mitori shouted over the overwhelmingly loud engine noise as she expertly maneuvered the vehicle up and out of the backyard and onto the road.

"Your drink." EVE's voice echoed, with a small plate-like drone carrying a glass of clear liquid with two ice cubes and a lime slice wedged onto the edge of the glass. Nitori silently took the glass, downed it in one gulp, and placed the empty glass back on the plate.

"Mm." Nitori smacked her lips and hopped away from the junk pile to notice Eirin. "Oh, Miss Yagokoro, I didn't notice you there."

"I didn't want to interrupt." Eirin smiled benevolently. "May I come in to discuss something with you?"

"Yeah... sure, come on in." Nitori nodded, and the two entered the building through the backdoor that led to the living room.
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-18-2015, 04:15 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X