X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London - Prometheus Labs Entrance

After walking around for some time, Alkaid finally arrived at the Prometheus Labs. "So this is the place? Fancier than I expected." She said. Alkaid took a deep breath and "HEEEYYY!!!! I HEARD SOME STRONG CHARACTERS LIVE HERE. MAY I COME IN?" She yells.

Sent by Tapatalk
    Last edited by Zekai; 02-05-2015, 09:53 AM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Metro Omelette House | Manhattan, New York

Gaige was smiling at the subconscious act of the grenadier man "Oh you get used to that, I still try to avoid hitting a stranger with my hammer when he or she touches my shoulder" she couldn´t help but laugh at the memory of the delivery guy who forgot to give her the receipt, he was lucky that the redhead used the blunt part of the hammer.

"It is quite a coincidence that we all meet again, I´m sure the food here is great, nothing better than a home made styled meal" the mechromancer singsonged for a second with her usual personality getting back on surface "The food in this world is way better than the skag steaks or that monstrosity Hammerlock eats while hunting" she shivered with the bad taste of the latter´s food.

Henir´s time and space

To say she was surprised was an understatement, yet her physical reaction was only of her eyebrow raising. Renamon was receiving a call from the Froslass through their digivices ("There still are things that I have to discover of this thing"), she thought with a faint smile "What´s the situation on your end?" she asked alreaddy guessing there was for her friend making a direct call.

Meanwhile, Nera noticed the map and pointed at the two possible places to find what they were looking for "We can go either to the Nurse´s station on the second floor or the store room on the third floor" she said and then pointed tonthe elevator mark "I have the hunch of the elevator being a trap with how this scenario is looking, so we should avoid using it unless for a last resort"

Roxas home

Mara couldn´t help but smirk at the fox´s business voice ("Always on work, but at least has her feet on the earth") she thought trying to keep her calm nature "Everything seems to be fine on this place, found the living tank man, but I have a request for you.." she stopped to think for the correct words until the perfect sentence came to her mind "Would you help by giving Marriage counseling to our dear Johnny? he is too focused on doing the one thousand requests, and I think that would cause problems to the wife who is slowly losing herself in madness"
      Last edited by Kristia; 01-23-2015, 10:46 AM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes. It is quite delectable." I assured the mechanic. The statement doesn't really say much, to be honest, if one knew my history, but the omelette in this house was simply divine.

"What would you like to eat, dears?" Mrs. Irvine approached with an order sheet and a pen, ready to write down the list of food her customers want to eat.

"I'll have the Garden Omelette." I ordered. I couldn't possibly bring myself to eating meat products, like pork or beef. They were products of animals, which in my world were, while separate from Pokemon, still treated with respect. "Also a glass of lemon water."

"Oh, ya have Kippers?" Demoman asked, referring to the cold smoked herring dish that Scottish people sometimes ate for breakfast.

"My grandmother is of Scottish descent, and taught my mother and I a lot of traditional Scottish food." Mrs. Irvine revealed.

"Ohohoho, I'll have some of dat, then." Demoman chuckled, getting impatient to taste the foods of his homeland after years of eating nearly-burnt food cooked by the Pyro.

Kawashiro Residency | Gensokyo

"Talk to me, doc. You want anything to drink?"

Nitori brought Eirin to the dining area where EVE was preparing another glass of wine. She expertly took the glass to one hand and downed it in one gulp while turning the faucet to wash her hands. Eirin followed suit, taking off her oversized jacket and having a seat near the kitchen counter.

"I've tested the hemogloblin level of my blood and it's reaching a critically low level." Eirin said, looking around to see all the machine appendages busy at work. "Without some way to stop the exsanguination done through my missing arm, I'll most likely become a sort of..."

"Vegetable." Nitori finished the sentence Eirin had a trouble finishing. Eirin as an immortal would possibly not be able to die through a simple means of exsanguination, but death by such manner would loop into a resurrection that immediately cycles into death by exsanguination, and so on and so forth until someone inputs fresh Lunarian blood into Eirin's circulatory system. "You should've come earlier."

"I didn't want to bother you." Eirin rebutted.

"Me being bothered is not important." Nitori turned off the faucet and turned to look at Eirin. A few months turned Nitori to stand up to the power axes of Gensokyo. "What's important is you, living, and staying that way so that people and Youkai of Gensokyo stays healthy. Be selfish for once in your life, Miss Yagokoro."

Eirin sat, silent, and finally said, "It's not going to be easy, making a prosthetic arm for a Lunarian. Our bone and circulatory structure are different, and normal, earthly materials won't even be accepted by the immune system. Only a Lunarian biotechnology would be suitable."

"Then it's time that I've changed that." Nitori smirked. "Come into my workshop and we'll get started. I may have to do some... stripping down... to obtain the exact measurement for your replacement arm."

"Wait, wha-" Eirin fidgeted, but the combination of Nitori and her drone ADAM led Eirin to the second floor whilst the poor victim was confused. "Strip down? What do you mean? Is that a metaphorical term, or are you actually going to strip m- hey, listen!"

Near Aki Farm - Foot of Youkai Mountain | Gensokyo

"There, is that your plane?"

Mitori pointed at a distinct wreckage of a small airplane built for a single person. The plane resembled a sort of vintage biplane of red and white, damaged but not in hopeless disrepair. Thankfully the crash site did not interfere with the impressive vast landscape of Aki sisters' farmland, therefore not incurring the wrath of the two goddesses. There were bent metals and some broken components, but nothing was burning.

"Good, the plane isn't on fire." Mitori commented as she drove closer to the plane wreckage. "But that doesn't mean we can say it's completely safe. Let's approach with caution."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Gaige forgot that she didn´t look at the menu to see what to order "Um.." she stammered for a second actually embarrassed ("Come on Gaige, it is just a freaking breakfast"). She closed the menu and looked at their host.

"I would like whatever you think is fine" she offered with a smile, "Oh! and some water please", for some odd reason, anyone who knew the mechromancer would be flabbergasted at her being so calm and not the crazy girl who could fire bullets with the worst aiming possible and still destroy psychopaths.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Soldier, despite his rather loud and obnoxious "Hello" to Sana, Gaige, and Dust had surprisingly remained quiet as he sat down at the table next to Demo. He then proceeded to look at the menu of the place, and after a solid minute of deciding he looked up at Mrs. Irvine.

"I will have your finest omelette filled with your finest bacon! Sausage instead of bacon inside it would also be acceptable. Oh and I would take a glass of water!" The Soldier... ordered as though Mrs. Irvine was a private in the military, and he was a higher ranking officer giving orders. Thankfully he wasn't speaking as loudly as he normally would, but he did speak quite sternly...

As the two had finally gotten to the bottom of the mountain, they had indeed already find the wreckage of Tails' plane.

"Yeah... that's it alright... I'm surprised how far I must have been blasted out of the Tornado. Whatever struck my plane struck it hard... Looks like it will take all night to repair it alone. Thankfully I'm getting help from the famous Kappa of Gensokyo. In the engineering business you people are pretty darn impressive." Tails spoke as he took out his Miles Electronic device, and with it began scanning the wreckage.

"Yeah... whatever could have attacked the plane could have left some sort of residual energy or something that could be dangerous... and what would you know. The wreckage is actually radiating Chaos Energy! So whatever attacked my plan, did so with a blast charged with the energy of a Chaos Emerald! But what could have done that..." Tails thought as he continued scanning the plane, followed by him beginning to scan the surrounding area with his electronic device.

Comment

"From my shallow knowledge of your... background, aren't Chaos Emeralds basically an energy source?" Mitori inquired, observing from a respectable distance, then nervously looking around to find any abnormalities in the environment when she heard Tails speaking about the reason of the plane's crash. All was quiet, too quiet, for Gensokyo's nighttime. Not enough feral Youkais, not enough wild fairies, not enough Danmaku.

"Something's wrong, I can feel it. We need to hoist this thing inside in case whoever attacked your plane is still lurking around."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes. You are indeed correct on that. Though they aren't any normal power source. There are only seven of them in existence, and each one contains a large amount of power. Collect all seven of them and you can do some pretty nasty stuff. Or some really cool stuff depending on what you intend to use them for that is. My friend Sonic and I did have one in our possession as we were flying over Gensokyo. However we were not using it at all. Whatever attacked us did so with a Chaos Emerald of their own... or they have a natural connection to Chaos Energy and can freely tap into it without an Emerald. Though the latter isn't very likely." Tails replied as he then took in what Mitori said.

Things were indeed quiet... way too quiet... Normally in Gensokyo there are supposed to be some sort of activity right? Right now it's just too quiet... no Youkai... no people... and no typical sounds of wildlife you would expect to hear at night. Realizing this the little yellow two-tailed fox's ears drooped a little low as he became a bit worried.

"Y-Yeah, I agree. I don't want to face whatever attacked my plane... in fact I don't want to face anything that could be dangerous. I heard of what Feral Youkai can do, and it isn't pretty..." Tails spoke as he quickly began working on getting the plane loaded onto Mitori's towing vehicle.

Comment

The Hessenburg-model Transport Vehicle, despite years of abandonment, held as Tails and Mitori hoisted the plane wreck on its trunk, although with the added weight came the consequence of lowered maximum speed.

"Right, let's g-" Mitori began the vehicle, but the engine did not start. Repeated attempts all failed. It seemed that the previous statement about Hessenburg sustaining the weight was false. "Dammit."

"I don't have any other vehicles that are capable of carrying something this big..." Mitori brought her right hand to her chins; a habit that she does a lot of times when she's thinking. "But Nitori does. She has everything. I'm going to stay here and guard the plane, can I ask you a favor to go back to the house and ask Nitori if we can borrow ADAM?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

(WRIGGLE ME NEED YOU FOR MYOUREN TEMPLE! ME KNOW NOT WHAT DO <Translation: Wriggle I need you for the Myouren Temple. T-T>)

Dust had followed Sana and Gaige throughout town, although he had been quiet throughout the whole trip to the Omelette house. When they got there Dust continued to follow his two... "friends" as they went inside. Having sat down at the table Dust had still remained silent as Gaige, Sana, and this Mrs. Irvine lady converse... As they were talking Dust leaned back in his chair a bit as he tilted his hat forward a bit to better cover his face. However the moment the Soldier and Demoman had entered the building, Dust had stopped leaning back and looked up at the two... yet was still rather quiet.

Though when it came to the time for everyone's orders Dust was at a bit of a loss... he hadn't bothered to look at the menu! Though with quick thinking, Dust decided to try one of the more interesting foods he heard the Demoman talk about. The Kippers.
                    At that moment he turned to look at Mrs. Irvine.

"I'd like to have some of those Kippers please... and some water... if it's alright with you..." Dust spoke in a soft, and rather quiet tone of voice to Mrs. Irvine.

Comment

Myouren Temple | Gensokyo

With Elder Hon debriefing the plan to his two bodyguards, Byakuren approached Bang with a kind smile.

"Well, looks like we have a job for you."

Metro Omelette House | Manhattan - New York

"Alright. All of you just hold tight, I'll get cooking." Mrs. Irvine heartily noted on her order sheet before entering the kitchen. It was always her spunk that kept her regulars from going to another place to eat breakfast. Something about it gave the customers, including myself, unfound energy.

I looked around. There were the two jolly men with explosives hoisted on their vests, bickering with each other, a blue wolf who can talk but doesn't because he appears to be shy, and the red-haired girl with a mechanical arm. She appeared to be the most sociable, so I decided to spark up a conversation with her first to break the ice.

"That was an impressive robot you summoned back there." I said. "What is it capable of?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Metro Omelette House | Manhattan - New York

Hearing about Death Trap did perk up Gaige's interest "DT? He is capable of efective skills in combat like his elemental claws for example, they adapt to the best element against an enemy, then comes his defensive skills, DT can scan the allies and know who is at greater risk to protect him or her" She could go on and on but remembered something
                        The redhead couldn't help but smile "We started with a rocky road, building DT wasn't a walk through the park, using scrap materials and losing most of what I had in my workshop, heck I lost an arm for it, but it was just a minor side effect, but what put the cherry on the cake was this girl who bullied me all the time, and when she shoved me, Death trap destroyed the "threat" she had a glint of madness on her eyes.
                        Last edited by Kristia; 01-30-2015, 01:48 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

The closest thing to a mechanic I knew was a wild Magneton who had the ability Magnet Pull. It had things from discarded Poke balls to things like pogo sticks, and it had quite a knowledge base in how the machines work. But this girl in front of me was able to create a death machine from scratch, even sacrificing her arm to do so.

"It's quite amazing. Did you win anything with it?" I asked.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Gaige´s mood deflated for a second, but she went back to normal "Well.. no, DT was supposed to win a robotics tournament but that snob of a girl used daddy´s money to not only build a robot, but also bribe the judges" she was imagining her rival and was strangling the imaginary neck of said person.

"But we got some good praises as we went on the mercenary job, it feels so great to achieve something and helping others, that and the money is a good bonus too" the mechromancer smirked at the last part.

Spoiler:

Comment

Bang was busy sweeping the temple outside, occasionally greeting the few people that came to pay their respects at the temple, but he was still actually quite focused on sweeping. Thanks to his life and experience when it came to cleaning the dojo of his sensei back at his village he was doing a surprisingly good job. He had cleaned the main path to the temple quite well for the duration of the meeting between Byakuren and Elder Hon. In fact it could be said that the path was nearly spotless.

Though the moment Byakuren stepped outside and approached Bang, he kindly stopped what he was doing as he turned to face her. Giving a rather warm, and joyous smile he spoke. "Lady Byakuren! It is a pleasure to see you this fine day." He spoke in his energetic, and almost youthful tone. However the moment he heard Byakuren mention a job for him his demeanor changed. "What kind of job would it be?" He asked in somewhat dead serious tone...

Comment

"There has been multiple incidents of Youkai attack in Human Village. I want you to head there to investigate this Youkai, and possibly terminate it. We can't put anymore innocent lives in danger." Byakuren answered, exchanging glances with the elder behind her. "Elder Hon will fill you in as you head to the village."

"I thank you for your service." The elder bowed.

"May I ask where your disciples are?" Byakuren asked, looking behind Bang to find emptiness.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X