X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sana's Studio | Manhattan, NY

Gaige looked at the studio "A nice place to crash you got here, nice" she commented and couldnīt ignore the memory of the vault huntersī home in Sanctuary, she then heard the invitation to stay in said place for an indefinite time, she could see that the blue haired woman had a personal motive, but didnīt want to push her "My landlord would kiss your feet for that you know? I remember him saying I was a "dangerous tornado" -" she made a gesture with her fingers "- in his building, seriously, I only made a hole in the floor.. and the other ones both upstairs and downstairs, but anyways" she stopped "I accept your request"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lu and Ciel's Apartment | Barcelona, Spain

After punching Ciel out of the apartment, and into a lamp post, Lu's gauntlet vanished in a puff of blue smoke and flame. "Damn pervert..." Lu spoke as she clapped her hands together. As she had done so she looked around and crossed her arms.

"Well looks like Ciel will have some serious cleaning up to do..." the little Demon Lord said as she then took notice of Kongou after Kongou had complained about how Lu had struck Ciel so harshly. "Please. He's not my friend, just a servant of mine. Also if I may ask... who in the royal f**k are you, and please answer thoroughly or else you'll suffer the same fate as my dearest servant."

Sana's Studio | Manhattan, NY

Shortly after the others had entered Sana's apartment, the Soldier entered with an almost cautious expression on his face before ducking under a table. While the others were talking, the Soldier was busy focusing on "scouting the area" for any possible "traps" and spy equipment. The Soldier after a few minutes though came out of hiding and stood straight up before martching off into a random room of the apartment... with said room being Sana's very own bedroom. Of which he immediately began going through all her belonging's to check for any 'pesky spy gear' that she might have. After all a Soldier has to be careful in unfamiliar territory...

Washington D.C - City Streets | Christmas Morning

It was a cool and rather chilling Christmas morning as Pit was running through the streets in a hurry with a small bag of eggs, milk, and flower. Normally stores aren't open on Christmas day, however he did manage to find a lone store that happened to be open today of all day's.

"Oh boy why didn't I buy all the stuff to make today's feast!?" The little kid angel spoke in a worried tone as he continued running through the city streets dressed in his usual garb, except for an extra red scarf around his neck. It was obvious that he was in a hurry.

"Gah I hope I can get home before Lady Palutena awakes!!!" He said to himself as he proceeded to run through the thankfully mostly empty city streets.

Russia

After Samus's ship dropped in and the hatch opened, Elesis followed Samus and Shepard into the ship. "Well he'll be in for a bit of a challenge that's for sure. I bet he won't expect you to have a third member to your little party huh?" Elesis replied as she rested her blade in a safe spot in the ship.

Comment

After being dragged into the portal, Midna at first felt nothing, no air, no ground, she just floated. Then came gravity as she started falling down as she looked at the oncoming buildings ("Great, just after one time I get some rest, another adventure comes to me") she thought actually calm despite the fact at the speed she was going down. With the flick of a hand, her cloak opened, making the speed of the twili go down until she just floated and landed peacefully

"Hm.. this is the human world and it is winter" the twili commented to herself while looking around, she was glad for the weather since the Twilight World didnīt have such things, so the feeling on her feet was nice. Midna then felt something coming at fast speed at her. The twili only had time to rise a barrier around her to cover herself from whatever was coming at her.

Russia

Already starting the engines and making the ship float up, Samus nodded at Elesisī comment "That is right, last time I had it hard with him and Jane came to the rescue, so he surely already knows her tactics by now" she said while pinpointing the next location for their flight. She got up and headed to her quarters "But now we got a third member to this party" she said as the door closed.

The commander sighed and started reloading her ammunition "She is right, that pterodactyl is a mastermind, he managed to counter my ideas and it was our first time meeting each other, so I can suggest you to use random tactics. The base though was heavily prepared with traps and alarm sensors, I barely managed to get inside without them noticing me"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

As Pit was running along the sidewalk in a hurry to get back home he found himself stopping in his tracks as he blindly crashed into the barrier that just seemingly popped out of nowhere from his perspective. Upon face-planting the barrier that the twili formed, the bag of eggs, milk, and flour fell to the ground with the eggs cracking and the flour and milk spilling everywhere. Pit however was stunned as he still had his face comically pressed up against the glass. Though it did only take him a few minutes for him to recover though. Once he did recover he took a few steps back as he rubbed his face.

"Ow ow ow that hurt! Who put that there!?" Pit responded as he continued to rub his still sore face.

Russia

Elesis casually listened to the duo's explanation of this Ridley guy. From the sounds of it Ridley sounds like one hell of a tough oppnent.

"Wow this Ridley guy does sound like a tough foe. Should I be ashamed to say that I'm actually excited to fight this guy?" Replied Elesis.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-13-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

(Just to let you know SUS, Midna is in her normal body, not the imp form)

As whoever finally stopped thanks to her barrier, Midna released the protection shielf and looked at who looked like a sort of winged boy, a boy with bad manners in her opinion. "If you saw were you were running, this accident wouldnīt have happened little boy, you got lucky it was just a protection shield instead of a weapon" she spoke looking at the scene "I suppose you were in a hurry at how strong the crash was"

Russia

"It is ok to have some sort of excitement, but donīt let that become overconfidence" Jane warned finishing with the ammo and started thinkering with her pistol "The worst thing you want is to be fooled by your own emotions". Samus was still dealing with her new idea in her quarters "This will give me less armor, but more maneuverability, and the weaponry is good too. Better prepare for it"

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C - City Streets

Just as Pit was about to lash out angrily at the person behind the voice, and apparently behind the barrier. Pit looked up and noticed a tall, and rather beautiful woman who was dressed in an... odd outfit. Upon seeing Midna, Pit immediately began blushing at the sight of Midna. Then with a nervous tone to his voice he began speaking.

"Oh I uh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to! You're right I should have been more careful...! Heh..." Pit replied nervously as he then took notice of his bags of groceries that are now cracked eggs and spilt milk. "Oh no! The stuff I bought! Without that I won't be able to prepare today's feast for Lady Palutena!"

Russia

"Yeah I guess you're right about that. I shouldn't get myself too excited for what we are going to do. That would basically be suicidal." Elesis replied in an almost joking tone, but it was obvious that she was being serious about it. That's when she began examining her equipment... just her typical clothes and her sword... Other than that she still has her pyrokinetic abilities. But compared to her new companions, she feels a little under-prepared. "Is it just me or does it look like I'm just bringing a knife to a gun fight?"

Comment

Midna noticed how the boy looked at him ("Not surprising since humans arenīt used to our style of clothing, poor little one") she thought with some pity, she then heard the issue with the ingredients that the little angel spilled when he crashed "Relax, let me do something to fix your problem" she said making some gestures with her hands and slowly the damaged goods started going back to their original forms floating like if they were moving back on time until they were all again in the position before they crashed with her barrier.

"That should do it" the twili spoke with a faint smile

Russia en route to Ridleyīs Lair

Samus heard the redheadīs question and answered "There is no advantage nor disadvantage with a blade, if you got good reflexes, then you may be better with a sword than a blaster" she commented as her zero suit now had a different mark on her left breast and the symbol on her back was also different. "Ridley doesnīt stays with one type of strategy, he will have bladed soldiers for close quarters and marksmen for long range, so it is pretty much balanced"

Spoiler:

Comment

Before Pit could do or say anything the woman began performing some odd gestures and movements with her hand. Almost as though she was casting her spell... and in fact, just like magic Pit's groceries had been restored to an unbroken state. Seeing this Pit smiled and quickly took Midna's hand and began shaking her hand in gratitude. "Oh sweet Lady Palutena thanks! I was about the get mad at first but you fixed it!" Pit replied in an obviously happy and pleased tone as he then turned around and picked up the bags of groceries.

"Oh there has to be some way I can repay you... hey would you like to come over to my place? I'm going to be making a large feast for us! Or well... Lady Palutena is, but she's asleep. I'm just supposed to get things started before she... wakes... up..." Pit spoke as a look of sudden realization and shock came over his face. "Oh man! If I don't hurry I'll be late! So what is it. Would you like to join us for Christmas Dinner tonight? I'm sure Palutena will thank you for fixing up my groceries!"

Comment

"Well, I wouldn't mind some free meal after having to deal with a demon and being sent to another world" she said and muttered to herself "Iīm like a magnet for that", the twili nodded at the boyīs offer and since she would be a guest, she did what any guest would do, help the others. Midna kept her magic on the groceries and lifted them for the little angel "let me deal with these bags so we donīt have another accident" she spoke while preparing to follow him "Shall we?"
                    Last edited by Kristia; 05-15-2015, 09:12 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

"Okay that's good!" Pit replied quickly as Midna took the groceries from his possession, having had used her magic to lift the groceries. Seeing that impressed Pit a bit more than before. "Wow your magic is quite impressive uh... what's your name again?" Pit replied as he had gotten sidetracked once more. However he quickly shifted his focus back to what's most important right now. "Oh shoot I forgot again! We need to get back before Lady Palutena wakes up!" Pit replied as he quickly took off running down the street as fast as he could. "Come on! We can introduce ourselves later!"

Comment

"The nameīs Midna little one" she made a small gesture of nodding and soon followed the angel boy as she floated to avoid contact with anything since she was speeding her way while following the boy "Say, who is this Lady you are talking about? some sort of high classed noblewoman or something similar?" she asked out of curiosity while flying.

Spoiler:

Comment

As Pit was running as fast as he could down the street he turned as he noticed Midna flying right beside him. Happy that she could keep up, and impressed at her flying speed he almost forgot what he was going to say. Thankfully when she asked him who Lady Palutena was he smiled as he turned around, thus running backwards. "Who Lady Palutena? Oh she's the smartest, bravest, and nicest person ever! She's the Goddess of Light and back where we came from she was the Guardian of Humanity, and I had earned the position of the Captain of her Royal Bodyguards after I saved her from this mean and evil Goddess known as Medusa."

Comment

"A goddess? that is rare to see" Midna commented more to herself than the boy, but got back on track "So she is the one who took care of the lands your people lived? maybe we got something in common, that woman and I" she said checking on the front just in case for the winged boy to not crash into anything ("He is the captain of her royal guard too, maybe the aging progress is different with their species") thought the twili

"Well, it will be interesting to meet her" Midna spoke with a hint of excitement "Some people are so.. dull and sometimes you need to meet someone with experience on his or her hands, a question though" the twili thought on how to ask her question "Does this Palutena has experience in facing the problems her world has thrown at her? or she has stayed on her throne while others did their job? just for curiosity"

The thing was that Midna have met royal people who let their guards or servants do their jobs while they stayed protected from any harm, she on the other hand preferred to actually do her job, much to both the delight and worry of her court, while the latter was because she was the only one with the royal blood, the former would have liked for their princess to perish on her adventures.

Spoiler:

Comment

As they continued running Pit turned back around to face the street ahead of her. "Palutena? She never sat on her throne. Unless she was trapped or unable to actually do anything, she was always there to protect her people. She always put others before herself. Thankfully with status as the captain of her royal bodyguard's she had been leaving me to help protect the people of the Human World. Heck even when I'm off fighting creatures from the Underworld she always aids me with very helpful advice and warnings on my foe. She even grants me the power of flight when I need it... mostly because my wings are too small to grant me flight. So she just uses her divine powers to help me fly. Don't think anything wrong though. If things get really bad or if she absolutely needs to, she will step up to fight for her people!" Pit replied as they finally made it to the entrance to the Apartment Complex.

Despite the talk of Lady Palutena being a Goddess, and Pit being the captain of her royal guards, the building they were at looked... not so fantastical or royal. It looked like most of the large grey buildings in the area. Except maybe taller.
                              "Okay we're here! All we need to do is go inside, go up to the fifth floor, and we'll be there! I hope Lady Palutena didn't wake up yet! I mean I just didn't get groceries. I also managed to find her a nice little gift. After all today is Christmas. I unfortunately couldn't get anything at all until today. So enough talk, let's go!" Pit spoke as he ran into the lobby which was decorated with typical Christmas decorations, and some rather nice furniture in the lobby. As they ran in Pit spoke up once more.

Comment

"Interesting place for royalty" Midna commented with some hint of joking as she followed the winged boy "Well I got to admit that from what I heard of the worlds many had to adapt to this type of things, but then again, some have it better while others have it worse. Iīm glad I got my storage zone" she said as they went to Pitīs apartment. "Iīm glad that this Lady Palutena of yours does her part, trust me that there are some who use their power or title to exploit the people"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X