X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

"It may be, but he deserved it. Before he became my disciple he sought out the Ultimate Truth to everything. Something he got close to doing. As such I had to punish him, I cursed him to live forever, and made him my disciple as punishment. Until the day I pass on he will be unable to kill himself, nor well he be able to escape his eternity. I've been teaching him outside of space and time in order to make his training as everlasting as it could be. If he was a mortal man he would be well over 50,00 years of age according to the amount of time the two of us had been outside of time and space. His insanity wore thin, I felt pity for him... so I stripped him of his emotions, his feelings. No longer does he have the capacity to feel on his own. He needs others to feel for him. This fixed his insanity, but he did grow tired of living an eternity. So he created a pocket dimension outside of all space, and all time. This place is Henir's Time and Space, a location where he has full control, where I have full control. Where one can fight against enemies from their past to grow stronger. A location where no time flows, where space can be altered with just a thought by it's creator." The man said as he stood up again.

"Henir's Time and Space is a place he made to test the strength, combat prowess, and willpower of others. He only lets those he finds worthy in here, granting them permission to train and fight against stronger versions of past foes. Rewarding them for how long they manage to survive. Yet he still grows tired of it eventually, but since he opened it he does not have the power to close it."

SDM - Hallway

Glaive turned to Rena as he chuckled a bit, amused by her question.

"Oh... it's just a simple thing really. It's a place where time does not flow, and I can alter at will. I use it as an arena for those to test their fighting skills, and hone them even further. Only those I deem fit can take part in the Time and Space challenge however. Hence why I did not send both their minds and bodies in. They are not worthy of my challenge!' He said as he laughed a bit, though there was something a bit distressing about it... like he was laughing against his will...

One of the locks around Glaive's collar vanished... One of his emotions was unlocked... but why?

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"So now he is just a mere living being with nothing inside, yet the insanity is still there.. having that wouldn´t be a proof that he still has emotions and a soul?" Nera asked the master of the realm

"I mean, there are eternal beings like our pokemon version of the creator and even she has emotions, usually low, but still there. A human, be it a person or animal has this.. drive that keeps us moving forward. that disciple of yours may have been stripped of his emotions, but with time, even the most powerful lock will rust and break

SDM, Hallway

Renamon pondered about what the masked guy spoke and noticed that one of the locks on his collar broke "Yet you sent their mind into that realm, the challenge may not be physical, but rather mental and emotional" she said looking at him directly
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

John nodded at Vessaria before speaking.

"Thank you. I'll be back in am moment.", John calmly said to Vessaria as he entered the room.

Fiendish City

Takoizu simply gave a light smile inside her helmet as she continued to follow The Higher power. While she walked along the wall of the building, she took care to watch out for the Devillites inside, just in case another one was thrown from the windows.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Based on Ara's reaction to Rena disappearing, Isaac could tell that Ara was nervous. After all, not only did they just go through a city and catacombs filled with he living dead, she also watched her friend suddenly disappear. Seeing how Ara seemed to be nervous about the situation, Isaac decided to ask her about it and try to help her calm down.

"You alright?", Isaac calmly asked Ara.
        Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:04 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Yes there are still emotions within him, but I had looked them away. If you saw him he had a series of chains and locks. Only others can help him unlock them if he allows others to do so. However I can still remove them at will. When all are unlocked his sanity will be restored and his emotions will be returned to him. Yes over time the lock will break, but that is still a long ways away. If he learns to let others into his heart then the locks will remove themselves. He still has emotions, but he needs others to help him find them. Something he still refuses to do. I may have punished him, but there are somethings I still wish for him to keep. His humanity will be restored once he accepts others into his life, but until then the locks will not be removed until they rust and break. Which could take another millennium. The lock I have put on myself is to seal my power, and I placed that the second my training was finished thousands upon thousands of years ago. It still has yet to break, and so will the one you may call Glaive. I apologize but it is his punishment. No mortal should ever know the absolute truth. He was the first one to seek it out purposefully in our home world in over thousands of years." The man said as his eyes widened as he sensed something.

"Oh my... the lock of... sadness has broken... It may seem as though something caused the lock upon him to break... This is quite surprising... I guess my estimation before the locks are broken is off by a few thousand years..." He said as he sat down in his throne once more, his old body only being able to handle standing up for so long, even with assistance.

SDM - Hallway

"Mental challenge... emotional challenge... that is not the point. He wanted privacy, I gave them it. The challenges will not start until their bodies are sent there as well... It's such a sad story... I don't know why... It just... feels... saddening... everything feels sad to me... I haven't felt sadness... for centuries..." He said as some tears could be seen streaming down his mask from his only visible eye."

"I-I'm fine. Just got a little startled by Rena disappearing suddenly." Ara replied as she let go of Isaac's arm, she then bowed down politely to Isaac. "Please forgive my sudden actions!"

Comment

Eientei - Gensokyo

"A few years ago, only the Kappas would have any technology close to the outside world." Eirin announced. "So... can you drive it, or maybe teach me how to?"

The conference room was a simple chamber with six or so chairs. A table sat on the center, along with a small amount of cookies and a can of soda. On one side of the wall sat a TV displaying the TSM vs C9 game that John and his group could've participated, and opposite of that sat Annie munching on one of the cookies.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

((Time to make post for Bang since Wriggle and S1 helped with Idea.))
              Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

For 7 months now a lone man had been travelling the world in search of a way back home, helping those in need along the way. His journey had been filled with many trials, many instances where he himself thought he couldn't go on, and yet he still persisted on his quest to find a way back to his home where the people he loves are most likely waiting for him.

Several weeks ago he had found himself within the location in Japan known as Gensokyo, a place where Youkai and humans live both together and are at odds. He met some youkai who were indifferent to humans, while others flat out tried to attack some humans. Fortunately for the humans who had gotten attacked he had done his best to intervene, but had gotten quite injured along the way. His body still covered in wounds, most have healed but his body is still covered in cuts, burns, bruises, and scars from fighting other Youkai.

He kept travelling throughout the land of Gensokyo, searching for a proper doctor. The one he had heard of known as Eirin of Eientei. However he had found himself in front of the Myouren Temple...

"What is this place? Some kind of temple? Is this the sacred Eientei of the legendary doctor known as Eirin?" He said to himself out loud as he then had the bright idea to call out.

"Hello? Does anyone happen to be home!?" He called out in a loud, stern, and manly voice as he waited patiently hoping for a response.

Comment

As John walked towards Annie, he checked the television and saw the game between TSM and C9. To be honest, John was a little happy that he didn't have to participate. After all, he would end up being controlled by somebody that didn't have the same combat experience as him. John was a little surprised at this sudden revalation, but when he thought about it, he was actually somewhat fearful of being powerless and putting his life in someone else's hands. At least he didn't have to fight. As John approached Annie, he spoke.

"Hey Annie. I've got some good news.", John said to Annie.

Isaac lightly tilted his head at Ara's apology. Sure, he was a little surprised by her actions, but he didn't mind her grabbing his arm. After all, she was nervous, and from Isaac's experience, many people acted certain ways to cope with being nervous, or even scared.

"Nono, it's alright. You were just nervous. You don't need to be worried about offending me.", Isaac said to Ara with a light chuckle, assuring her that she did nothing wrong.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"Good evening!"

A faint cry from the templed echoed. Then, a few slamming sound later, the temple gate opened, revealing a green haired girl with dog-like ears, Kyouko. Kyouko was wearing a pair of pink pajamas and sandals. She was obviously getting ready to go to bed.

"Good evening!" Kyouko repeated, her voice louder than what a girl the age of Kyouko's appearance shkuld be able to reach.

"You do?" Annie asked as she touched a button on the remote a few times. The volume of the television went quieter. "Tell me."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

"Despite us not getting picked to go into the fight, the deal is still going to be upheld. You won't have to go through with their Repentance, and will be able to use our method instead.", John explained to Annie.
                    sigpic

Comment

As Bang was waiting for a response of any kind he had saw what looked to be a little girl with fake(?) dog ears, and wearing pink pajamas of some sort. When he saw her he stepped back, a bit surprised he covered his ears at her awfully loud voice.

"My word little lady! You sure do have quite a voice!" He said as he looked at the girl. "Now little girl do you by chance happen to know if this is the Eientei I heard about? You see I'm looking for a doctor by the name of Eirin. I've been searching for her for a good week now to get my wounds and injuries treated." Bang asked as he walked up casually, but cautiously.

"By the way young lady do you think it's a bit late to be wearing fake dog ears, and outside? It might be past your bedtime." Said the man as he knelt down to look at Kyouko, he said it in an almost fatherly tone to her.

Comment

"Well that's certainly a nice news." Annie raised her eyebrows. "I've always imagined Vessaria Kolminye to be a mean old haggard, but seems like it's actually the opposite."

"Ah, sorry. I forgot it was nighttime." Kyouko lowered her volume in apologies. "And no, this is not Eientei. This is Myouren Temple, where we teach the ways of reaching inner nirvana to those persecuted, humans and Youkais alike."

"If you're looking for Eientei, it is at Bamboo Forest of the Lost... but I recommend you not to roam there at this time of night... lest you might get eaten. And no, these ears are real."
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-28-2014, 02:32 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Lumiose Facility - Taiwan

Margaret who saw that she is currently unneeded at the current moment walks over to a corner as she leans up against the wall.

She kept watching Taokaka, Drayden, and Marcus as she waited for them to track the Terrazine down. She has no words to say about Taokaka's behavior aside from "How... unique... such a fiery spirit the feline girl possesses. One second she is neutral, then saddened, then angered, then happy again. It's so sublime... yet... so disgusting at the same time..." She said quietly to herself as she kept watching Taokaka.

Maverick Hunter HQ

After Alia had finished picking up all the papers she looked up and saw Nitori. At first she didn't say anything, but after a moment she recognized her. "Hey... I think I've seen you before. Weren't you with Zero back in Hawaii three months ago? What are you doing here?" Alia asked, curious as to why Nitori was her at the Maverick Hunter HQ.

London Rooftops - London | Dawn

Aisha after thinking turned to Jack.

"You said his name was Valak right? That's what he called himself? If it who I think it is then you might have a pretty big threat... that is if he was leading the attack..." Aisha said as she looked back down to the streets below... continuing to think... about what exactly is up to speculation...

Comment

"She appears to be a reasonable person. It's just that she needs to also keep appearances.", John commented before continuing.

"There's just two things I'm not sure you'll like. One, you''ll have to stay here for the night. I have Vessaria's word that you will be safe, and if she's the kind of person I think she is, she will keep her promise. Second, she requested that you still participate as a Champion. The only difference is that you'll now be part-time. I didn't reject or accept her offer because I thought that it's your decision whether or not to remain a Champion.", John calmly explained to Annie.

London Rooftops - London | Dawn

Jack was a little confused, and even somewhat irritated by Aisha's somewhat vague answer, but despite what he felt, he remained calm and emotionless.

"He was. What does he have to do with the attack?", Jack asked Aisha in a somewhat emotionless tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Like I told you, every lock will be unlocked with time" Nera just spoke those words while opening her eyes and looking at the space

SDM, Hallway

Renamon noticed how Glaive´s mood changed from neutral to saddening, he even started crying a bit "It is saddening how some things happen, but with time and acceptance, it can become something great" she spoke while petting her partner´s head
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"I know every lock will break. I quite clearly stated it. Metal rusts and becomes frail, wood rots and decay. Believe me child. When it comes to time... I know more than you think. Over time they will break, but with the amount of power I used to place those locks it will take at the least another thousand years. Though others if they step in can speed up this process. The interactions of your dear friend... that yellow fox had somehow managed to unlock sadness." He said as he looked at Nera.

"I have a question to ask you though... before I leave you to your business. Care if I ask?"

SDM - Hallway

Glaive turned to Renamon as the tears dried up.

"That was... astounding... I... felt sadness..." He said as he chuckled a bit, almost about to break out into some sort of laugh...

"The seal is breaking... slowly, but surely my punishment is ending. Once all these locks are broken I should be free of my punishment... But how long will it take before the next lock breaks? I guess I will have to wait and find out..." He thought as he turned away from Renamon.

"Excuse me... but I have to go take care of something..." He said as with a simple snap of his finger he vanished from the mansion almost completely, leaving Renamon with the unconscious bodies of Jack and Nera.

Comment

Working...
                                X