X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reactor Labs - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

When the sound of a spark coming from the reactor rang out Raven immediately took a few steps back.

"Neuman... What the hell did you just do?" Raven asked as a very worried look on his face formed.

Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Birkin continued to think about Wesker, and what was done to him.

Everything about Wesker was just awful. He may have been Birkin's colleague, but he was also his rival. Wesker was a vile man due to what he had tried to do in both his world and this real world. "Thank god..." Was all Birkin could think of before looking back up to the doctor.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I feel fine. Just really weak... then again I have been essentially unconscious for god knows how long. My body was bound to grow weak..." Birkin replied...

Streets of London - London

Eve simply stared back at Ada and Carl. To be honest she was kinda confused by Carl's response, and how he seemed to be talking to his so called 'sister' was really odd. Though Eve decided not to say anything about it.

Without saying anything else she turned to Jack.
    "Yes I am done myself. Let us return."

Manhattan - New York

As the Soldier say his good pal begin crying he began to pat Demo's back.

"There there old friend. We will get a new job, a better job! Then we will find the others and let them join our job!" Said the Soldier in a pretty pitiful attempt to comfort Demo. Then as Gaige stepped forward...

"Mercenaries? Mercenaries! We will become mercenaries again! We will be called RED Team! No wait... BLU Team! Or... or... REDBLU Team! Yes that is perfect!"

Maverick Hunter HQ

"Hmm... I see..." Signas said as he placed both of his hands on his desk. Almost immediately a holographic screen formed on the desk. On the screen was what looked to be Munich, Germany.

"Recently we have been informed that Zero and his squad have been ambushed by a group of Mavericks in the currently desolate city of Munich, Germany. Shortly after we lost communications with Zero's squad we were preparing to send a rescue party out to check things out. However before we could do anything we discovered a message left by you and your drones. You had apparently recovered Zero before being ambushed by another group of Mavericks. Thankfully it appears you have escaped unharmed. Now the reason you are here is because we need you to do a bit of debriefing. In other words I need you to tell me all that you have seen and experienced while you were rescuing Zero." Signas replied in a rather stern, and authoritative tone. The look on Signas's face was a rather serious one, one that a real commander would have.

"So please... you may start whenever..."

Russia - Outskirts of Vladivostok

Right after Samus and Shepard got out of the area, Elesis looked down and let out an quick yelp before using a fire-boosted jump to get to the same rock that Shepard was on.

"Oh goddammit to hell! They already opening a freaking gate of darkness!?" Elesis yelled out as from the black patch on the ground, a large, strange device opened up.

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/c/c5/GateOpening.png
    Spoiler:

After the device spun around several times a dark orb appeared in the center of it as the dark ooze on the ground got absorbed into it.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-15-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Dr. Neuman was silent for a couple moments before speaking, but when he did, he said something truly shocking.

"That spark was the reactor going into overload. It's going to explode in thirty seconds with the force of the 'Tsar Bomba'. There's no stopping it... We're all gonna die.", Dr. Neuman said to Raven.

Doctor's Office - Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Daniel was a little surprised by what Volgin had said about the Metal Gears, but that surprise was muffled by him knowing that Characters and game-related objects were what the Neo-Yakuza specialized in. As for Volgin's warning, Daniel knew that he was right. Underestimating them was the sole reason the assault on Prometheus Labs occured.

"Then we'll have to start researching more about these Metal Gears and find ways to beat them. I'll also tell the others to be mindful about underestimating their enemies, that we'll have to fight smart.", Daniel said to Volgin as he followed.

"So what do you intend to do now?", Daniel calmly asked.
      Last edited by S121; 12-15-2014, 10:08 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Upon hearing what Neuman said Raven completely froze up in fear before falling to his knees. The look on Raven's face was one of complete and utter shock, fear, and downright anger.

"What... in... the fucking hell!? PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING YOU ASS!!! IF THAT THING BLOWS WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!?"

Comment

Prometheus Labs

Volgin put his hand to his cheek.

"Well, the least I can do is help you lot out. After all, you did save me. And I know just how."

Volgin walked towards Daniel.

"No matter what, I could never find an online copy of the damn things. Somebody handwrote it. You'll never be able to find them. However, I do have some models in my hanger at Groznyj Grad. You can borrow those and reverse engineer them. Perhaps enhance them with your technology. But then the main point would be to figure out what to expect."

Comment

"No, we're already dead. Better grab your sunglasses and some tanning lotion.", Dr. Neuman said to Raven from inside the reactor, this time in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Of course.", the SPARTAN doctor said to Birkin.

"I would recommend resting for a bit. Perhaps later we can condition your body back to working order."

Outside Doctor's Office - Infirmary - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"True, but with the Metal Gears, we'll at least know full well what they're capable of. I'll have them sent to Jason after we retrieve them. He's.. got a liking for mechs.", Daniel said to Volgin as he lightly rubbed the back of his neck.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Raven just sat there shaking in fear as to what is going to happen.

"You fucked up Neuman! You seriously just fucked up! Now we are all going to die, and it's all your fault!!! I mean is there nothing you can freaking do!?!?" Said Raven as he continued to shake in fear. "Just... fucking hell... you seriously messed up big time..."

Meanwhile:

As Chung was asleep at a work table he snapped awake upon hearing the sound of someone screaming for... some reason. Immediately Chung lifted his head as he began looking around.

"Huh? What happened? Who's screaming?" Said Chung as he stood up and walked over to Raven and Neuman.

"Oh hello Raven... What's up..." Asked Chung to Raven.

Raven didn't even bother to look over at Chung as he himself also stood up, placing an arm on Chung's shoulder.

"We're going to die..." Raven said bluntly underneath the tears that are now streaming down his face...

Chung just stood there as he turned to look at Raven. "Wait what?"

Birkin just yawned as he laid in the hospital bed. "Alright... I'm just going to take a small nap if that's okay... I'm kind of tired right now..."
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-16-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

As Raven told Chung the news through teary eyes, Dr. Neuman was deep inside the reactor, holding in a giggle, unaware of Raven's emotional condition. Little did Raven and Chung know that Dr. Neuman was playing a spontaneous prank on then both.

"Yep, we're ashes. Five seconds...", Dr. Neuman said to Raven and Chung in a tone of dread.

"Very well. I'll be outside if you need me. Just press the button on the side of your bed, and someone will be here.", the SPARTAN doctor calmly said to Dr. Birkin as he walked out of the room, quietly closing the door behind him.
                Last edited by S121; 12-16-2014, 01:36 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

"Chung I just said it. We're going to fucking die... The reactor is on overload. Neuman has finally done it now... Just... say your prayers Chung..." Said Raven as he wiped the tears from his face, ready to take his incoming death like a man.

Chung however did not seem very amused... "... Neuman's joking... somehow I just know it. He's not that much of an idiot to cause the reactor to overload. Neuman just stop fucking around okay?"

Comment

Dr. Neuman was a little disappointed that his fun had been cut short so abruptly, but the least he could do was finish it off.

"4... 3... 2... 1... Ppppkkkkkkkkshhhh..."
                    sigpic

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo

Mara couldn`t help but laugh "You seriously got it bad soldier, I would be more surprised if someone didn`t ask for your help or advise" she commented honestly "Some people would have the chance to don`t follow orders or objectives, unless it is in your nature to not disobey nor give yourself a day off" the last part had some honesty on it.

The ghost looked at the potion and knew it would help her, yet she put it on a safe place "This might be better for another time" she said to herself as her wounds kept healing, but she was already looking in a rather stable status

"Let me guess, either energy boost, more enemies or a bigger one would come out of that portal Samus spoke aloud already charging her beam. The bounty hunter had her cannon ready to fire, but she waited for the redhead to confirm her suspicion.
                      Last edited by Kristia; 12-16-2014, 02:53 AM.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Raven just stood there with eyes closed as he ignored Chung's comment about the whole ordeal... but when 5 seconds passed and nothing happened... Raven opened his left eye to check and see if things were alright.

When he noticed that things were indeed alright Raven just fell to the ground with a small, quiet, and nervous chuckle that slowly began turning into a nervous laugh.

"Eheheh... That... you... I..." Raven muttered as he looked up at the reactor. "Neuman... can you come out here for a moment...?"

Elesis looked at the gate before turning to Samus. "Well yes and no... If that thing remains opened for too long then things can, and will get far worse in a matter of minutes. HOWEVER if we can go inside it and stop the demons inside the Gate of Darkness then that should just stop the demon army out here! So this is both good and bad." Replied Elesis as she was ready to jump off the rock and into the portal. "Well I'm going in. I don't know about you, but I want to stop this shit at the freaking source."

Comment

Jane only shrugged "I fought a giant mechanical monster and escaped a super nova, this might be interesting" she said prepared to jump in. Samus only smiled and got prepared for the drive "One day I will make a journal about all the things I have faced"
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo

"That- that's not...", John attempted to object, but fell short as he recalled his past.

"...."

Now that John thought of it, it did always seem that he got into the strangest, most intense situations, and it wasn't just in this world. In fact, this kind of thing tended to happen in his universe as well. John never really actively sought the "adventures", they just tended to fall into his lap, as if some cosmic entity had always been pulling the strings. Of course, he could easily explain why that happened in his universe. He was from a game made by developers. That still didn't explain why it happened in this universe as well. Even in this universe, an average day for John was jam-packed with conflict, missions, and either saving someone or saving the world. It seemed that John was fated to play the hero. Such was the life of the SPARTAN...

John didn't really want to think too hard on the subject. All of it was based purely on conjecture. After a moment of being silent, John simply turned his head to the side, looking at Mara from the side of his visor. There was not much John could say. Whether John chose to admit it or not, it was just in his nature to get involved and save somebody.

"To be fair, I've been very busy today to ensure that I'm free on Christmas.", John finally said. If one listened closely, they could hear the smallest traces of John feeling defensive.

Dr. Neuman didn't know exactly what Raven was about to do, but it couldn't have been good. Of course, it didn't take a genius to figure that one out. Then again, surely Raven wouldn't be too rash about it all. It was all just a prank. Despite Neuman's better judgement, he slowly crawled out of the reactor with a fried circuit board in hand and peeked his head from behind the reactor. What he saw was an emotionally broken Raven, on his knees with tears rolling down his face.

"Uhh, Raven... It was all just a joke, a harmless little prank.", Dr. Neuman said, trying to console Raven.

"Heh.. got you good, ... huh?", Dr. Neuman nervously said.
                            Last edited by S121; 12-16-2014, 04:04 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shining Needle Castle

"Okay, hold my hand we're descend." Shinmyomaru said as the two exited the castle to the edge. The wind was fierce, as if a storm was coming soon. Looking back to make sure Sonic was following, Shinmyomaru extended her hand out to him. "We need to hurry. It's stormy outside."

Manhattan - New York

"And go through all ta dying and ta respawning? Bah!" Demoman shot a disgusted look. "I just want ta live a normal life, Soldier, lass, if I could help it. But it's hard lookin' for jobs when ya don't have a home to live in."

Maverick Hunter HQ

Nitori fidgeted when she was asked to give a lengthy explanation. Nitori was never good with talking to authoritative figures and, even though Nitori didn't like this commander based on first impressions, he was still a respected leader of an organization.

"EVE, show them the videos." Nitori asked her little minidrone following her.

"You sure about this?" EVE questioned, looking around the commander's room, possibly scanning for areas to hack into the Maverick Hunter HQ network despite being told not to do so. Nitori remained silent. "Very well. Transmitting holographic monitor."

EVE's eye-like appendages on her minidrone began to shine in bright neon blue as a clear screen the size of a computer monitor materialized in front of her. The monitor was blank for a second or two before it began transmitting what happened in Munich, from start to finish. Stored within the 30 minute clip was the events where Nitori found Zero among the wreckage, was cornered by the Mechaniloids with a Reploid commander with green hair-like appendage named Pandora, defended Zero until EVE could reactivate the teleportation grid, and safely transported Zero and herself out of there before Pandora could take Zero away. The feed ended at the part right before Nitori was about to work on fixing Zero.

"That's about it." Nitori said as EVE released the materialization process. The clear, holographic screen dissolved into little electrons almost immediately. "Any questions?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

After Neuman stepped out of the reactor Raven immediately shot up, no longer was Raven a crying mess on the floor. The moment he looked at Neuman with a look of pure rage and unrelenting fury, in fact the rage building up inside Raven was so intense one could see a figuritive flame in his eyes.

Slowly Raven walked up to Neuman as a big fat grin came upon Raven's face... and once Raven was right in front of Neuman, he placed his hands on the scientist's shoulders.

Then suddenly out of nowhere Raven knees Neuman right in-between the legs hard enough to make any normal man fall to the floor in intense pain. Once that was finished Raven quietly and quickly stormed out of the Reactor Labs.

"F%#$ing asshole. Don't EVER joke like that." Raven said right before leaving the Reactor Labs.

Manhattan - New York

"You do raise a good point friend... How about in the mean time you stay with me at my place? I have a stockpile of canned barbecue ribs!" Asked the Soldier as he spoke in a rather happy, and joyous tone. "I will even find you a job! Then you will find me a job! Then we will both be honest, working men! Real men who work hard for American money! So what do you say old friend?"

Maverick Hunter HQ

Signas, and even Zero watched the video footage intently... Every minute of the footage was being carefully, and intently analyzed by the commander of the Maverick Hunters. Signas didn't even blink once as he watched the footage, it was as though he was mesmerized by it.

Zero though was not watching it as intently. In fact Zero was watching it to see how the Mechaniloid's acted and ambushed Nitori, and how Pandora tried to fight Nitori. It was as though Zero was already looking for a way to counter such an ambush in the future.

After the footage ended and the screen disappeared, Signas looked up at Nitori.

"No... that was sufficient... I have all that is needed. I recorded the footage and have stored it in my memory banks. Thank you for your time Ms. Kawashiro. You and Zero are free to leave whenever you wish-" Replied Signas as he stood up, but he was suddenly interrupted by the Reploid Navigator known as Layer, of whom had ran right into Signas's office.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2.../MMX8Layer.png

"Commander we have an emergency."

"Hmm? What is it Layer? What's the emergency?"

"We recently received word that Detroit, Michigan has been bombed by a group of Mavericks..."

"Wait... what did you say? Detroit was bombed? Wasn't that where we sent X?"

"Yes it was sir... we have recently lost communications with his squad..."

Layer and Signas exchanged as Zero listened in on the conversation. Hearing this whole ordeal sparked a bit of anger inside Zero. Without saying anything Zero stormed out of the office, catching Signas, and Layer off guard.

"Well what are you two waiting for! Let's go already!" Said Elesis as she leaped off the rock and towards the portal. Once she got near she vanished into thin air.

((Will try to post for Shining Needle Castle tomorrow.))

Comment

Working...
                                X