X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C - apartment building

The green haired womanīs smile was infectious and Midna followed suit as she used her magic to dry herself off and got her sarong and cloak back on "Might as well get up, you little one has the energy of an army, but I fear that can be quite dangerous in a kitchen" she joked while smoothing her hair and picking the lock on her collar bone to keep the twin tails on place. "I would advise you though, to out some clothing, both for the weather and in the case of an accident" the twili advised to the goddess
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Palutena laughed as Midna spoke up.
      "If you're worried about Pit, then don't worry. He said he's only going to get dinner started. I'm going to be doing the real cooking and preparing of the food. So no worry there." Palutena replied, reassuring Midna that what's going on in the kitchen is nothing to worry about. "You know sometimes I really do fear of what would happen if Pit did actually try cooking a full meal. I mean not to sound mean or anything, but he's more of a fighter than a chef." Palutena spoke with a giggle as Midna's final bit of advice made Palutena realize that she hadn't decided on what she was going to wear today. "Oh shoot I forgot to pick out an outfit today. I really need to go through all my dresses in my closet to pick which one I should wear... Normally I would use magic, but it just feels better to physicall pick out an outfit you know?" Palutena commented as she in her towel opened the door and carefully stepped out of the Hot Spring and into the main hallway.

However before she could make it to her room she stopped dead in her tracks as she noticed Pit and Julius standing there on the opposite end of the hall just chatting and talking about various things. At first things weren't that bad until Palutena took one quiet step towards her door. At that moment Julius looked up at her, and just as he did Pit turned around to look at Palutena in nothing but a towel as well. For a brief moment there was dead silence as a rather shocked expression with a slight blush came over the old Vampire Hunter's face, while Pit's face became bright red as he began crossing his legs. Palutena's face was also blushing, but not as bad as Pit's...

They just stood there in silence...

Comment

Midna would have laughed at the absurdity of the scene, but for the sake of sanity she took a deep breath and took off her cloak to cover the goddess, she wasnīt ashamed of her body and it also didnīt seem to be naked body because of her black patches, it was more like a skin tight suit. Midna slowly pushed the woman to her bedroom as both Julius and Pit were still shocked to the scene "Now I shall request both of you to go to the kitchen and drink the soup on a vase, you will enjoy it and relax from this.. accident." she said and closed the door.

The twili leaned on the door and sighed "Well, not the most common way of meeting everyone, but an.. interesting ice breaker" she spoke while relaxing her mind ("This will be an eventful day") she smiled faintly.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Thankfully before anything had happened Midna acted quickly by covering the goddess with her cloak, pushed her into the Goddess's room, and had advised Julius and Pit to go drink some of the soup that Midna had given Pit in the kitchen. Julius had just let out a strained sigh as he nodded. "Yes. I think it would be wise if we did that. Today has already been a quick day. Come on Pit, let's go have us some soup." Replied the old Vampire Hunter as he grabbed a stunned Pit by the collar. Julius then proceeded to grab a still stunned, and still blushing Pit into the kitchen.

Comment

Midna decided to let things move forward and decided to help the green haired goddess who, in her mind was still processing what happened. The twili looked at the room and found what would be the wardrove storage and headed there "Things like that can happen to anyone" she spoke calmly, yet soothingly "But I can tell you one thing, they found your body astonishing so you can take that as a compliment" she smiled at that while picking some robes and clothing ("Hm.. greek style clothes, classic") some of Palutenaīs main clothing was the same one but in variants of colors that could be used for different occasions.

"So, what would like to wear?" the twili asked letting the goddess have some sort of formality.

Spoiler:

Comment

"Y-Yeah... You're right. It's no surprise that men would find the body of a Goddess to be ravashing. But I wasn't expecting Mr. Belmont to be here! I could handle Pit, but not one of our neighbors here!" Palutena spoke as she finally began to calm down, letting out a slightly unnerved laugh as then walked up to her wardrobe. Of which she began looking through all her outfits which were the same kind of dress, but just of different colors. There were red variants, blue variants, green variants, and even a black version of her dress in the wardrobe among with all different other colors and shades of those colors. It's amazing how one person... er... Goddess can have many of the same kind of outfit, but just in different colors.

"Hmm... that's a tricky question... I guess I'll just go with... this one." Palutena replied as she snapped her fingers, and then within an instant a full dress formed around her body. It was of a dark violet with shades red all over it.

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/evidevi-g...0eeff97b-s.jpg
              Spoiler:

((Minus the shield, staff, and giant blue floating wing like things behind her.))

Comment

"Relax, if that Belmont is the gentleman I just met, then you donīt need to worry about it" Midna waved her hand aimlessly "Sure there could be an awkward moment or two, but in the long run, it will be fine" she said picking her headdress and looked at it. ("To heck with it") she vanished the accessory and let her hair flow on her back minus the twin tails still locked with the ring on her collar bone.

It was then that she looked at the green haired woman and smiled, a nice dress, and with accessories already installed, effective when needing to be fast." she complimented the goddess and looked at herself through the mirror "Hm.. I think Iīll pick my cloak, we donīt need another scene or to make someone lose consciousness" she smirked as her long fang showed. The twili took her cloak and put it on herself, but let the head part down, she didnīt need that.

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C - Palutena's Apartment

Palutena after getting dressed and 'dolled up' for the day turned to Midna and smiled. "You do have a point. Mr. Belmont seems to be quite a genetlemen. I doubt he would think anything all too bad. In fact I still remember when we first me. He just moved in two floors below, and I had Pit help him get acquainted with the area. Didn't take long for him to find a job as well. He adapted quite nicely, and ever since I have invited him to have dinner with myself and Pit on several occasions. Sometimes I do worry though. An old man like himself and he hasn't even found someone to spend the rest of his life with. Then again some humans are just like that." Palutena replied as she twirled around in place to show off the complete dress. It was obvious that Palutena loved the dress she chose as she danced around the room a bit. Then after Midna complimented her she turned to look at the twili.

"Thank you. I made this dress myself. One of the perks about being a Goddess is being capable of creating your own clothing, and even mixing the different colors. I can quite literally choose many different colors to mix and match for even more dresses. Also if you'd like I can make a dress for you so you won't have the same clothes all the time. I'm pretty sure I can find some colors that would suit you."

Comment

"I noticed that he seemed lonely, but as you said, some people are like that, sometimes love doesnīt appears in terms of another person, but in the form of the drive to keep going, he has this.. aura of complexity and experience, something rare in most people of now." Midna added her part and then nodded at what Palutena said of her ability "Creating things out of nothing, the alchemists would have a field if they saw you doing such thing" she joked "Yet you have the ability and are humble enough to let others be on your level" she said with sincerity

The former princess then heard the idea of the dress and hesitated for a second ("Me? why would I stutter?") she thought and got back on track "Well.. Iīm not used to something like that, but" her smirk appeared again "Letīs see what you got my dear seamstress" she accepted Palutenaīs offer

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hmm... yes I'm sure they would..." Palutena replied as she went through all the different variations of her dress. It was clear that she was more focused on choosing the right colors for the dress, rather than focus on actually paying attention to Midna. Though Palutena wasn't completely ignoring Midna. "I do suppose I'd agree with you. There are still going to be people who will be surprised or dumbfounded by our abilities no matter where we go... Aha I got it!" Palutena said as she took out a black dress with silver lining instead of gold, and a blueish grey dress. Then after setting the dresses on the bed she held out her hands over the clothing, and with her powers a bright light surrounded the two dresses.

It was only a matter of seconds for the dress to form. The final product was a dress that looked similar to Palutena's own, aside from being mostly black with blueish grey trims and silver highlights. It was also lacking all the fancy gold jewelry and accessories.

"Okay I'm done! Here. Tell me if you like it." Palutena replied as she picked up the dress by the clothes hangar, all the while handing it to Midna.

Comment

Midna visibly smiled at the dress "Now that is a fancy ability you got Palutena, many girls would do anything for such thing" she said while disrobing, the twili already saw the toweled body of the goddess, but it still didnīt leave anything for imagination, so she let things fair in the place "It could actually be used to prank an enemy and distracting them, just for the fun it could cause" she continued while taking the dress and admiring it.

The former princess donned the clothing and made a small twirl to feel the material ("Good for alluring, but modest enough to be presentable in a calm day, good mixtures too") she thought already enjoying it. "I suppose we are prepared to meet our friends, who I hope managed to relax by now" she said thinking of the poor lads.

Spoiler:

Comment

Pleased to hear that Midna admires the dress, Palutena jumped up and down while clapping her hands. "Oh joy! I am so pleased to hear that you like the dress! To be honest I saw you and I immediately thought of those colors! It was hard finding the right shades though. Anyways I hope you like it." Palutena remarked as she who is now fully dressed and ready to face the day... and Julius and Pit, turned to Midna and nodded.

"Hmm... yes. Let's do that. Besides I'm sure they are waiting for us." Said Palutena as she went and get ready to open the door. "Well let's get going now! I don't want to keep them waiting." Palutena said with a giggle as she opened the door to leave the room for Midna.

Comment

"And letīs face the world" Midna spoke following the goddess to the kitchen where the two males still were dealing with the soup. The twili didnīt need to argue about it "I suppose you two liked it? it is the specialty of a friend of mine" she said knowing no one resisted to Yetoīs superb cuisine, she took some of it in a bowl and offered it to the green haired woman "He has something on it that keeps it warm and fresh no matter how much time has passed, in fact I think that it gets better the more time it stays sealed." she said while taking one for herself.

Spoiler:

Comment

After leaving Palutena's room, the duo entered the kitchen only to see Pit and Julius busy enjoying the soup. It was obvious by Pit's expression that he clearly enjoyed it, while Julius had a bit more of a calm and relaxed expression. He did enjoy it, but it seemed like he was just eating any other well made food. Then Julius after having taken notice of Palutena and Midna spoke up. "Hmm... quite. The soup was quite extravagant if I must say." Julius replied as Pit also spoke up in an overjoyed tone "That soup was great! Definitely better than soup in a can!" Pit replied as Julius just sighed at the Angel's energy. That's when Julius stood up and took the now empty bowl to the kitchen sink where he rinsed out and cleaned the bowl so as not to leave any dirty dishes behind. Palutena who had taken a bowl of soup from Midna also noticed how Julius was washing his empty bowl.

"Oh Julius you know you don't have to wash your dishes! I mean you are a guest! Pit can clean that for you." Palutena pleaded

"No it's fine... It's the least I can do for having been invited to your place for dinner Miss Palutena." Replied Julius as he finished washing his dish while having placed the now clean bowl in a small tray designed to hold wet dishes to dry. He then walked up to Palutena and looked her in the eye.

"Listen Palutena. I need to speak with you..." Julius said as he glanced over at Midna and Pit for a brief second before turning back to Palutena. "In private." Asked Julius as Palutena, seeing the look in his eyes got a rather serious look on her face and nodded.

"Very well." Palutena replied as she sat the bowl of soup down on the table. "If you'll excuse me, Mr. Belmont and I will be in the other room. We need to discuss something important." Palutena spoke as she and Julius left for the Living Room. While their she had put up a visible, yet transparent barrier that will block out sound.

Pit however had just finished his bowl, and with his bowl now empty he turned to Midna with a big grin on his face. "That was delicious! Got anymore?"

Comment

Midna could feel the uneasiness in Julius when he asked Palutena to speak in private ("Something is going on or about to start") she thought and her thoughts were answered when the goddess made a sound barrier ("Looks like it is something important"). Instead of trying to get some information out of it, the twili knew that she would know sooner or later, she decided to finished her food and nodded at Pitīs question "There is more in the vase, you can feast on it if you want to" she smiled at the boy, there was this innocence on the angel as if he was good child no matter how you looked at him.

The former princess debated on her current situation ("I did felt an odd energy for a moment, but it wasnīt big enough to cause some ruckus around here, I wonder who or what would have caused that energy")

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X