X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barcelona, Spain

"That sounds wonderful DESU!" Kongou's enthusiasm knew no bound as she skipped onward.

Camp Nou | Barcelona Spain

Camp Nou. The homeground of FC Barcelona. It is so famous, soccer fans consider the location almost holy, and perform crusades to the location. Although the stadium doesn't actually house the players themselves, lucky fans would be able to observe the players practice before a match.

Today, however, Camp Nou was packed with people, standing in line to watch what soccer fans call "Match of the Century" between FC Barcelona and Manchester United. Eager fans of both teams stood in line waiting for the stadium to open, some dressed in some sort of ridiculous getup to support their team.

"Uuu... there are a lot of people desu." Kongou pouted, sad that they will have no chance of getting into the stadium. "And I thought we were early... how disappointing."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Washington DC

Midna sighed as she looked at the ceiling "Sometimes I wish that the opposing side would have the common sense to not go all crazy and megalomaniac, because seriously, using the "Iīm the conqueror of this" or "I am the worthy of that" cards.. ugh" she just shook her head and then remembered something. The twili walked towards the vampire hunter and poked his shoulder, yet when her finger got away from him, an orange spark crossed between them and went through his body, making jolts of electricity on his joints and muscles, they werenīt harmful or something that would hurt him, but enough to make the man twitch, much to the twiliīs amusement. "That will deal with your aging body, it is temporary though since I donīt have the resources for a better one"
      Last edited by Kristia; 07-25-2015, 05:09 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

The Higher Power sighed, shaking his head a little as Takoizu burst from the heavens. "Is that hard to follow the instructions of 'run'?" HP turned, gesturing towards the elevator. "Whatever, just get on before those fireballs come back down."

He muttered something to himself as he leaned on the railing. "Really does take after her father..."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

SDM

As the door began to open, John pulled out his M6D magnum pistol in response to the unease he felt in the area. He had no idea what it was, but there was something in the air, or rather a lack of something, as if the Earth itself was holding its breath. As the door slowly creaked open, John held his M6D firmly in his hands as he spoke.

"Mara, do you feel that?", John asked Mara as he stared through the now open doorway.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu quickly followed after the Higher Power, making sure not to lag behind.

"Well, I didn't have much of a choice. There were too many enemies on the ground, so I decided to take to the skies, make things a little easier.", Takoizu rather light-heartedly said to the Higher Power as she shrugged.

Santa Cruz

Isaac wouldn't lie to himself, this Dante guy did get on his nerves, and if it wasn't for their present company, Isaac would have told him off, but for now he remained silent on the matter. For now, he focused on Dante's question.

"We came here to stop the undead. Problem solved now. Now we just gotta kill the rest.", Isaac said to Dante.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

Dr. Neuman lightly frowned and raised an eyebrow in curiosity at Chris's response. Chris was a man that was rather hard to upset by normal means. Just what could have bothered Chris so much? Wanting to know more, Dr. Neuman decided to ask about it.

"Why do you need to calm down? Did something happen?", Dr. Neuman asked Chris.

Prometheus Labs

Daniel simply nodded his head before turning around and leading Volgin to another section of The Labs.

Bipedal Armored Division - Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs - London

After a couple minutes of walking, Daniel and Volgin were now within Sector 3, a place where Prometheus Labs conducted all of its vehicular research and development, more specifically, the place where the HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL Mark IX Armor Defense System machines were being built, the Mantis bipedal tanks. Standing along the walls were many Mantis walkers, each one stationed at some kind of docking bay, with various mechanics and engineers bustling about, performing systems checks, performing maintenance, and upgrading them.

"Volgin, welcome to our Bipedal Armored Division.", Daniel calmly said to Volgin as he gestured toward the vehicles in the room.

Streets of London (Vala's Location)

"Exactly why they were easy to damage. These things were pretty much glass cannons. Their onboard weapons could rip straight through armor, but they had none of their own. As you said, they all relied on their speed and excellent turning capabilities. Pretty fun to go offroading in, too.", the red SPARTAN said to Vala as he climbed into the Warthog. After that, he lightly nodded his head towards the passenger seat next to him, silently telling her to take the seat.

Xunantunich | Belize

The Dovahkiin simply crossed his arms and lightly smiled inside of his mask upon hearing that there could be something within the caves.

"My, it shall be like old times then.", the Dovahkiin said to Volnutt in a rather hearty and foolhardy tone. It was clear that The Dovahkiin was ready for the adventure, the danger that awaited them.
          Last edited by S121; 08-04-2015, 07:47 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz

Koishi relayed a bunch of orders though her walkie-talkie device, as she surveyed the city from above, floating high up. It was a mess. Where the dead didn't walk, the dead piled. The streets were coated in blood and ruined buildings dotted the landscape, those that weren't destroyed or sunk into the crater. She shook her head a little at the sight.

"Is Sam there?" Koishi asked.

"Negative." came a voice on the other side.

"Bring him in, clean up the rest. There's so little left her that I doubt there's survivors." Koishi replied.

"A full cleanse, then?" the voice replied.

"Yeah. Bring up maps and diagrams of the city before though, might have an idea." Koishi said, before flicking the device off and lowering back to the ground with Isaac and the others.

"Okay, we need to get out of here, i'll have my people cleanse the place, and then we can rebuild and stuff." Koishi explained. " Mainly we want to get out of here because it might get a little 'hot', if you know what I mean."

Firestorm Citadel

"Well then, down we go." HP replied, the elevator chugging downward through the smoke and ash. Eventually, it lowered to a large room, with a dried-up fountain in the middle. A single small green fuzzy creature was there, wearing a wooden mask. It's long pointy ears twitched as the elevator arrived, and it turned towards the two.

"Oh, you there! I need some help. Actually, this whole castle needs your help." the creature spoke in a high-pitched, albiet soothing voice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

SDM

"Here we go again" muttered the Froslass as she floated with cautiousness "From what I remember, this place was supposed to be filled with maids and crazy stuff happening from time to time, having a normal time here would actually be the oddity" she commented as she followed the Lucarioīs scent "Come on, they are over here"

En route to Prometheus Labs

Hopping on the passenger seat, Vala sighed with relief "Finally, a vehicle for people of our style" she smirked stretching her legs and having enough space to do so "So Reddy, what is the plan when we get to the labs? I suppose another welcome party slash squad can be there and a second interrogation, but please, what has changed with the brainiacs now that they have mingled with the brainiacs of this Earth?" she asked referring to the scientists
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz

"Very well. I guess that's a fair enough explanation. Now a BIGGER question is whether I should help you guys with these zombies. I mean... after all you did try blowing me up last time we saw each other." Dante replied with a short, cocky chuckle after having had heard the explanation of why Isaac, and his new friend(s) are doing in this city full of undead.

"Ah who am I kidding. Fighting zombies is fun as hell! So I'll help, and it won't cost you money. Besides if I just left this place without helping to clean things up, I would end up sleepless with a pissed of conscience." Spoke Dante as he took out one of his pistols and readied it in one hand. While with his other hand he unsheathed his 2-handed sword Rebellion and held it.

"I mean... you don't mind if I help out a little right?"

Chris sighed as Neuman asked the soldier why he needs to calm himself down. It was clear that he did not want to talk about it all too much, but he also figured that talking about it would probably help relieve some stress... As such Chris decided to answer Neuman's question... with another question.

"What would you do if I told you that Six is going to be a dad?" Chris asked, and as soon as he asked Chung almost immediately turned to face Chris.

"Wait... Six? You're talking about Noble Six... right?" Replied Chung as Chris simply nodded in answer to Chung's question. This prompted Chung to then turn to Neuman with a rather shocked, and confused expression over his face. Almost as though he was wanting assurance for if what Chris said was true or not.

Volnutt chuckled a bit upon hearing the Dovahkin's comment. Mostly because of how true it is. They're in a series of ruins with a supposedly rare and valuable treasure, and the place is filled with all sorts of traps. On top of all that there is no some sort of mysterious... thing inside the ruins with them.

"Yeah it does feel like old times a bit... So who's going to go on ahead first? You know... to scout the rest of the ruins?"

As the duo began to enter the door into the now eerily silent and empty Scarlet Devil Mansion, space itself sort of start to... distort inside the mansion. It almost seemed like things were slowly, but suredly blinking in and out of reality. Everytime the inside of the mansion 'blinked', it seemed to change into a setting that seemed like the inside of someone elses house... more specifically someone elses private study. All the while what sounded to be faint, but unintelligible whispering could be heard coming from inside the building. Though the strange whispering could be heard becoming... louder ever so slightly with each passing second..

((Will post soon for Wriggle and Kristia [for Kristia I will be posting for Washington D.C))

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack was relieved his attack worked so effectively. However, his anger still persisted. He raised the bar.

"You monster... I've grown tired of looking at your broken, murderous face! Now die!!!"

He was about to deal a finishing blow to the nurse. However, he failed to sense the real danger creeping up behind him. It seemed his anger forced his senses to pinpoint on anything the nurse did.

Prometheus Labs

Volgin looked around. He gave a smile. He couldn't believe how far technology had come.

"Heheh. This is awe inspiring. Thankfully I was brought from the brink of death to see just how far metal gears develop."

He especially took an interest in the bipedal tanks.

"What? A tank that can walk on two legs? I cannot believe it... That crazy old fool Granin was actually making sense."

Comment

(Sorry for small posts, but HOLY CPRAP that was long for me even then. -_-; )
                    SDM

As the room began to blink and the whispering voices began to become louder, John looked around the room as he tried to find the source of the voice. He even looked to his radar for assistance, but whatever was happening was beginning to cause interference.

"Something's not right.", John said to Mara as he continued to try and figure out what was happening.

Firestorm Citadel

As the duo reached the next floor, a strange green fuzzy creature was there asking for help. When it said that the castle needed help, Takoizu couldn't help but feel a little curious.

"Oh? What is it?"

Santa Cruz

Isaac did not entirely know what Koishi meant by "hot", but he had a very bad feeling about that.

"Hot? What do you mean hot?", Isaac somewhat nervously asked Koishi.

Upon hearing Chris's news, Dr. Neuman had a rather shocked and surprised look spread across his face as he turned to Chung. He then looked back to Chris and paused for a moment before continuing.

"What? Are you sure? You mean Six and Claire..?", Dr. Neuman asked Chris in a confused tone.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

"Mike Adams, Mike-821 if you want to get official.", the red SPARTAN said to Vala with a barely audible chuckle at his new nickname.

"As for when we get there, there will be a second group of people that will remove your weapons, deactivate your armor, and interrogate you. Don't take it personally, it's just that they have gotten much more cautious since the breach four months ago. We took quite a blow from that attack... For your other question, Halsey is the only scientist from Halo. She doesn't seem to have changed much, although like I said earlier, she seems to be wanting to 'do things right' this time.", Mike added.

Bipedal Armored Division - Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs - London

"Yea, they are quite a help when the Scorpions can't get the job done. They're getting even better with one of our newest engineers on the job.", Daniel said to Volgin as he looked over to him.

Xunantunich | Belize

"I will if no one else obliges.", The Dovahkiin said as he approached the entrance to the ruin.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

The blonde spartan was looking at the scenery when she heard the red one saying his name "Iīm Vala, no number so I go with Doe" she said simply, but then got serious when the spartan spoke about taking her weapons and shields "That will be problematic pal, I wonīt let any of your guards, scientists or spartans ouch this armor. I can promise you I wonīt use any of my assets to endanger your people and station if I donīt feel any danger, but anything else, we shall see"

Then Melissa spoke through the Warthogīs radio "We understand that you labs got attacked and have the need to be cautious, but so are we in the need to have our own equipment since we are only two units going to a probable danger zone if things go sour" she pointed out "Besides, this oneīs mother would pummel her for being too reckless" the AI joked receiving a huff from the brawler.

SDM

Mara was already forming ice spikes on her palms as she floated "You are right, we are already inside some sort of either a psychic zone or that antisocial masked boy is trying to make us take more time to reach the others"

Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz

"Well..." Koishi tapped her fingers together as she said something quietly, just enough to hear her nervous tone, knowing this was where Isaac lived, if there was even a house left. "Napalm."

Firestorm Citadel

"This place is corrupted, tainted, evil. But it wasn't always this way. It was once a nice place. See, i'm a Nature Sprite, sent here by the Spirit Mother. She wants to help this place become habitable again, but the fire here isn't even regular fire anymore, it's also been corrupted too, burns through your very soul!"

The sprite gestured over to where the elevator lied, on the other side of the room, beyond a huge patch of unnatural dark fire.

"It blocks your way, but I might be able to help. These fountains here can give out pure water, water that can douse even the most tainted of fire. But I can't channel her by myself, and my friends got captured and cursed by Vanaduke's forces over there!" the Sprite gestured rapidly to a side corridor on the left. "I'm not much of a fighter, but since you got in here, you might be able to do it! Bring them back here, and I can uncurse them, and we can get you the water you need to douse the fires ahead.

Comment

SDM to Henir's Time and Space | John and Nera | Ancient Study ((SEPARATE FROM THE SILENT HILL SIMULATION THAT RUTO SENT JACK, RENAmon, and NERA are currently in! They will be meeting each other soon.... eventually))

As John and Mara proceeded through the currently distorting Scarlet Devil Mansion, the place seemed to completely distort into something else entirely. The Scarlet Devil Mansion was no longer the area they were in, but rather they were in what appeared to be an room of a rather ancient study. There were old, magi-tech like devices everywhere, and in the corner of a room was a man with messy black hair standing over a desk with a whole bunch of papers and books on it. The man seemed distraught, if not angered.

"Goddammit I'm so damn close! I need to find out the truth! BUT WHY CAN'T I FIGURE IT OUT!?" The strange man yelled as he angrily knocked everything off the desk in front of. It seemed as though the man doesn't even notice John and Mara's presence at all...

Santa Cruz

Upon overhearing Koishi and Isaac talk to eachother about what Koishi might end up doing to the city, Dante lowered his blade.

"Wait... don't tell me you plan on wiping out everything in this damn city... I mean what about anyone who didn't manage to get out?" Dante replied, obviously concerned about what might happen...

Chris sighed as he nodded in answer to Neuman's question.

"Yes... I'm sure. Claire came and flat out told it to us straight to our faces. Honestly I'm just as surprised as you are."
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 08-15-2015, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Santa Cruz

"Two things about that. One: There's not much of a city LEFT." Koishi gestured out to the dead ruins of what might formerly called a city. "Two: We can't let these things escape. The walls are sort of holding, but not for long. If even one of those things get out, and kill even one person, it'll be this all over again in another place. We've gotta put the genie back in the bottle, I think the saying goes. If you can find people, go for it, we've got a little bit before everything's set up." Koishi seemed to be pacing a little in a circle.

"After the fire though, I can fix everything, make it all nice and shiny and happy again, people can move back in, we'll fill in the catacombs, everything will be okay." Koishi finished.

Comment

SDM to Ancient Study - Henir's Time and Space

John was caught off guard by the world around them suddenly changing from the SDM to that of an old study. In a single instant, John already had his aim trained at the man in the corner of the room and stayed silent for a good few seconds before quietly whispering to Mara.

"This is not normal. Who is this 'masked boy'?", John asked Mara.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu simply nodded at what the nature sprite said and gave her answer.

"Very well, we'll do it. We were planning on going through that elevator anyway.", Takoizu said to the creature before looking to the Higher Power.

"You ready?", Takoizu asked him.

Santa Cruz

Throughout the entirety of Koishi and Dante's exchange Isaac could only stare off in shock into nothingness. He could not believe that was actually an option on the table right now. As much as he knew that they couldn't let any undead escape, there were still people out there. They would be burned to little more than blackened corpses, and anyone that did survive would wish they had died and would get their wish soon after succumbing to their wounds. Isaac quietly swallowed as he thought about all of it, about how it seemed as if Koishi and Dante seemed to just talk so easily about dumping napalm on everything, as if they could not comprehend the gravity of the situation.

"No... No. There's gotta be another way. We are talking about dousing an entire city in napalm. We're going to kill the people that are still alive. There was not enough time for people to evacuate; no emergency broadcast, I would have picked one up...", Isaac said, forcing himself to speak despite his shock.

"There was not enough time to kill off even half of the people in the city. It would take the creatures too long to migrate so far. Even if they had somehow killed off more than half of the population, we're still talking about killing over 32,000 people."

Dr. Neuman was surprised to hear the news, especially since a SPARTAN had a child with a person. He had no idea what to think of the situation. Surely it was good news, but it seemed that Chris was troubled by it. Upon seeing this, Dr. Neuman decided that perhaps he should ask for Chris's take on the matter.

"The question is, do you think it's good news, or bad news?", Dr. Neuman asked Chris.

Mike lightly sighed at Vala's response. To be honest, he doubted he could remove her weapons by force and on his own, especially since she would easily be faster and stronger than himself. Doing such a thing would be counterproductive. At the very least though, he knew he had to at least get her to relinquish her weapons. It wasn't so much that he didn't trust her at all, but it was simply policy.

"It's not my decision, it's just policy. They won't be taking your armor, they'll just turn it off, and as for any weapons, they'll either take the ammo or take the guns. I know you have to protect yourself as well, but if you really are a SARTAN-II, I highly doubt removing your weapons would make any difference... At the very least, could you shut off or power down your armor?", Mike said to Vala before changing to a more solemn tone.

"It is my responsibility to make sure protocol is being followed. Even if you behave yourself and everything goes nicely, we still have strict policy and I will get into trouble for allowing an armed supersoldier of unknown faction into our base of operations. Prometheus Labs used to be pretty relaxed about security, but after our base was raided, things have gotten a lot stricter. Long story short, they killed off a third of our soldiers, wiped out a good amount of our vehicles, and damn near kidnapped Halsey. That, and we were hit by a second faction that goes by 'Organization XIII'. That day still has people on their toes, and all I know is that the Labs will continue to be on their toes until they can build some kind of defense system.", Mike explained to Vala. He was not sure if she would comply or not, but he hoped she would. The last thing he wanted was to get chewed out by command about he endangered lives.
                              Last edited by S121; 09-01-2015, 07:10 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

SDM to Ancient Study - Henir's Time and Space

The Froslass gazed at the place, trying to see if this was part of an illusion or a memory and answered to the spartan in the same tone "I have no idea, but at the moment stay alert and only shoot if we are first attacked. Let me talk to him, better me than you" she said slowly hovering to the odd man. The logic of why she was in front was mostly due to the fact that Mara was already a ghost and couldnīt be killed.

(From what I have searched in the Wiki, I hope Iīm right)

Valaīs frown was still on her face as she sighed and looked at the sky "This thing has no energy Mikey, it is heavy as hell and it is just a titanium suit of armor, but in the end at least it protects me from bullets and this" she gestured to the helmet on her lap "Is the only thing with energy for HUD and communications". The blonde still felt the weight of the power armor and it took her extensive sessions of training and adapting her body to be able to even stand with the armor equipped (Those were hard earned and really painful rewards)

"The fusion reactor of the armor was damaged in the Slipspace glitch effect, most of the equipment on the station and the Apocalypto were either fried or heavily damaged" Melissa explained "So we already came with fair cards on the table, but that will be the only thing we can give, so do we have clearance to be civil with the people on the labs or do we have to make our own entrance" the tone on her voice showed that they werenīt kidding with their intention to get into the labs, yes it was next to suicidal to go full on guns and blazing, but they had to be 100 percent sure that there were no traces of the ONI within the Prometheus labs or any kind of mole.

Training gymnasium - London

"All right you pipsqueaks, I see you are doing your best to stay at least fit, but I havenīt seen the strain in your bodies" spoke a female with a black haired pony tail, she had a casual grey jacket with denim pants and track shoes and she was speaking to a group of what looked to be athletic people of many types "If you wish to be fit for whatever you are aiming for, you have to give more than one hundred percent and surpass your limits" she said with a serious tone.

The black haired woman looked at her current group of trainees and made a mental smirk ("This kids have good potential, but they still have a long road") she thought and felt her phone vibrating. With a shrug, the trainer checked the message and just received a "NEGATIVE" message ("Not surprising coming from them, the stakes have raised and with that girlīs temper, things can be pretty much an explosive party") even though the possible situations could be disastrous, the veteran spartan smirked.

Looking at the time, Nicole took her whistle and used it to bring the attention of the trainees "Ok people, Iīll be busy for a while so take the day off and relax your minds and bodies" she ordered and received nods ("Letīs see how things are faring when I get to that place")

(EDIT because I forgot this place)

Xunantunich | Belize

The wanderer examined the odd group of characters (Some look professional while others look like clowns in a warfare) she thought while going to the same area as the Docahkin, albeit from another corridor ("Letīs see what they are searching for, I already got something to last for some months, might as well help them from the side lines)
                                Last edited by Kristia; 09-01-2015, 12:18 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X