X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Cruz

"You are underestimating what you are facing." a cold, logical voice sounded from Koishi's walkie-talkie like device, being unmistakeably the voice of GLaDOS.

Koishi held up the talkie. "GLaDOS, what did I say about snooping?"

"There was no 'snooping' as you put it. You left the Aperture Science Long-Distance Communication Module in it's active state, and I merely overheard what you said." GLaDOS replied. "Back to the point, however, the fleshy creatures hit the walls on the edge of the city merely 2 minutes after they were constructed. On the inide, they destroyed or otherwise horribly disfigured anything that got into their path, regardless of them being inanimate, or screaming. They're spread so far and the percentile chance of survivors is something you would rather not know that individually hunting down and otherwise destroying these beings would be a very inefficient waste of resources, combined with the fact that rebuilding from what we have now would cost far more than merely removing everything and rebuilding from scratch." GLaDOS answered.

"In layman's terms, the price is too high and the chances for survivors is too low to justify what you're suggesting. The napalm is already on hand and ready to be dropped on the satori's orders without additional cost."

Firestorm Citadel

"Of course." HP ran his fingers along the holy blade in his hands. "You lead, I follow."

"Splendid!" the nature spirit literally jumped with joy. "I'll wait for you here. Just put them near the fountain and I can do the rest. Be careful, brave heroes, for Crusaders of old lie in that direction."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As Mara floated above the strange, and definitely disturbed young man. A series of notes could be seen on his desk. The man was covering the right side of his face with his hand. His right eye was clearly having a steady stream of tears going down his face. However these tears were not of the typical liquid that person cries, rather they were tears of blood.

The notes on the desk didn't seem to make any coherent sense. They were all filled with equations, sketches, and blueprints for... something... strange. Like a key of somesort... While Mara was floating above him the sound of a door slamming open could be heard, and almost immediately the man turned around to face the intruder. However all that could be seen of this intruder, even from John's and Mara's perspective was a black, blurry silhouette.

Before anything else happened though, everything began to glitch out as the setting once again changed. This time it changed to... a strange void of sorts. A place that looked like it was just empty space... except with floating blue cubes floating in the distance. Oddly enough all clocks were either stopped completely, or going completely haywire at random. As though clocks were trying to make up their mind on what they wish to tell.

Spoiler:

The duo of Mara and John were thankfully not floating off into space, but rather they were on a blue cube-like platform. At one end of the platform stood a man with white spikey hair, a black robe with a series of bronze chains and locks around the collar, and a stone mask with two eye holes and a small crack. One of the eyeholes in the mask however showed nothing but a black void, the other seemed to glow an eerie yellow color.

Seemingly the man just stood there... watching the two for what felt like a few minutes before speaking.

"You do not beling here... Though I assume you have came for the trio of warriors currently partaking in my challenges..."

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

Chris sighed as he looked Neuman.

"I don't know... I mean I'm happy, but at the same time the big brother in me is wanting to beat the ever loving shit out of Six... Claire is an adult though... so things are going to be alright. She can make her own decisions now." Chris spoke before taking a deep breath. "I'm going outside... I need some fresh air..." Chris finished before leaving Chung and Neuman alone together. Chung is honestly still looking quite shocked at the news.

((I remembered I had the Mag in ATWAG. I remembered I made an APP for her that did get accepted By Wriggle, S1, and Jasmine. https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....rame#post99943 So I'm working on bringing her in now.))
      Streets of London | Jack and Eve's current Location

As Jack walked down the street towards the labs with Eve on his back, things were calm and quiet despite the previous chaos that had ensued in the city earlier. Eve was still in a sleep-like state when suddenly her eyes shot open. She had detected something... off about their current location.

"Warning. Scans indicate increased Electromagnetic activity in the area. Electromagnetism Levels are rapidly increasing. Take caution. Possible Threat detect-" Eve was speaking when suddenly she was cut off and caught off guard. The Nasod Queen was suddenly and abruptly pulled off Jack's back with surprising force and speed.

Eve seemed to fly through the air for quite a good distance before she quickly fell and landed on the ground with a loud thud. As she impacted the ground, the momentum of being launched off Jack's back due to a magnetic pull had caused Eve to roll a bit more.

Off in the distance a rather silent, and mysterious person in a suit can be seen in a stance as though she just had yanked on some large rope. As the woman sees Eve on the ground and getting ready to stand up, the mysterious woman in her odd suit took out what looked like a rather sharp white blade. This mysterious attacker quickly reacted by beginning to sprint towards Eve's location. It was clear that this woman was getting ready to attack the Nasod Queen.

Xunantunich | Belize

When no one volunteered to join Volnutt in exploring the rest of the ruins, the young Treasure Hunter sighed a sigh of disappointment. However when Dovahkin offered to aid Volnutt, the young boy in blue smiled and prepared. His arm was turned into the precise Mega-Buster. Standing beside the Dragonborn, Volnutt turned to his fellow treasure hunter and spoke.

"Okay then I'm ready whenever you are!"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As the world around them bean to dissolve and change, John quickly looked over his surroundings in surprise, and caught sight of Glaive just standing there, staring at Mara and him. It took just a split second to train his aim onto the mysterious figure, but he wouldn't fire unless attacked. It seemed as if the three of them remained silent for a long period of time, but John couldn't tell because the onboard clock in his HUD was going haywire and would constantly flash random numbers. After the long silence, the man suddenly spoke. John had no idea if this man was friendly or hostile, so he decided to proceed with caution.

"We have. Who are you and what are your intentions for bringing us here?", John asked the strange man.

(Small post, not much to say except that she goes to her objective.)
        Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu wasted no time and began to sprint towards their next objective, gun in hand and ready for whatever might oppose her.

Santa Cruz

Isaac was silent for a long time after GLaDOS spoke, simply turning away to face the city he used to live in. He could see fires blazing in the distance and a silence that would probably haunt him for the rest of his life. There were no screams, no signs of life out there, save for the growls, snarls, and roars of the undead. Isaac quietly thought about what was said and tried to come up with a plan. GLaDOS suggested that there would not be many survivors. Although that was a grim thought, Isaac at least knew that there would be at least someone out there. Talking this into account, Isaac finally turned to Koishi as his helmet disassembled and retracted into his suit.

"How long until the napalm drops?", Isaac suddenly asked.

As Chris left, Dr. Neuman simply had an expression that suggested that he was deep in thought. It was somewhat heartwarming to see that Chris cared for his sister so much, but as Chris had said, it was time to let go. Claire was an adult, and it seemed that she was going to start a family now.

"Well, that piece of news was quite the bombshell. Right Chung?", Dr. Neuman asked Chung as he looked over to him.

For a near instant, Jack had no idea what was going on, but as soon as he saw the flash of a white blade held by the mysterious armored figure, Jack knew exactly what was happening. Within 50 milliseconds, Jack already had one his katanas out and after 340 milliseconds, he had already covered a distance of 30 feet. If Jack were to keep running, he knew that he would reach Eve within 15 seconds, but he had no idea what his opponent was capable of. The only thing he knew was what Eve had said, that this person may have generated a lot of electromagnetic energy. If that was the case, then Jack would have to eithe increase the power of his shields to accommodate for the extra damage that could be done to them. As Jack ran, he had also aimed his GUNGNIR laser arm module at the hostile and was already preparing to fire. After three more seconds, the laser expanded and surged towards the target.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

"Ok, that solves the issue with the armor, but it won't do you much good to threaten to blow a hole in the base's exterior. Last I remember, the construction workers were more pissed than we were, so it probably won't be the SPARTANs you'll have to worry about.", Mike said half-jokingly, half seriously.

"Really though, don't be surprised if they ask for your ammo though. I can at least promise you that we are not allowed to detain people without just cause and you will be treated respectfully. For example, earlier today, some Character hopped a fence and made it out onto the airfield. He is being detained for trespassing and will be held until we can verify his reason for being here. After that, we'll let him go but give a warning that trespassing on our property is the equivalent of trespassing into government property. Contrary to popular belief, we don't just shoot people on the spot or keep them imprisoned and beat them up. That's not how we conduct ourselves, and doing such a thing could result in the offender getting detained themselves.", Mike explained.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Despite the situation, the Froslass groaned with some irritation "Seriously? one moment you are in a calm place and the next you are sent to another dimension" she said and put her hand on the spartan´s weapon to lower it "Relax Johnny, you can be fast with that pistol, but this man has the power to put that bullet in your head the moment you fire it, just look at this place" she spoke gesturing to the environment "At the moment, he has the upper hand"

Mara then looked at the masked male "I assume you are Glaive, am I right? Renamon told me about your challenge while we were trying to find her and the other two challengers" she floated while looking at the place "We have two reasons to come here, the first one is to collect our dear friends and the second one is to stop an emotional time traveler who is with the optimistic blue one and the trickster yellow one."

"I know you people aren´t just going to shoot unless it is a last resort" Vala shrugged and continued "Then again, I´ll be respectful enough to not cause problems that my own body could do, unless I need to deal with the situation myself and walk in as I originally planned. It would be interesting to see the abilities of the new Spartans or a true soldier who doesn´t see a an armored behemoth" she smirked.

Melissa just sighed "You just want to brawl with someone on your own league" she said and then spoke to Mike "No matter how proffesional this one can be when needed, I forget she still has a personality for physical fun" her tone went to the scolding "Let me remind you about that building you leveled down".

"Aw come on Melissa, I captured the thief and he only got a bloodied nose, and that building was going to be demolished, so it is a win win situation for the city" the blonde brawler defended herself.

"Just be glad that was the situation and not getting the police to arrest you" the AI scolded the female Spartan who simply smiled.
          Last edited by Kristia; 09-21-2015, 04:24 PM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive stood there and simply watched as John readied his gun, and how Mara was warning John about what Glaive could potentially do. This just caused Glaive to chuckle, clearly find what the two were doing was quite humorous.

"Ke ke ke.... I'm humoured by your words young Froslass, and your actions Spartan. However the Froslass is correct. You can fire that bullet and within a near instant it can be in your head, shin, or chest. As for your two friends, and the Time Traveler... I can't set them free just yet... But I will stop their current challenge and send them to their final one. They have been growing quite... interesting. The Fox and the Jackal are both skilled, clever, and analytical of their surroundings. Like a true challenger of Henir's Time and Space should be~" Glaive responded as he turned around and snapped his fingers. As this happened the current event of what was going on in Henir's Time and Space for Jack, Nera, and Renamon had ended and the three were instantly dropped into the center of the platform where Glaive, John, and Mara was.

"There is one more challenge for you all this time. Unfortunately I will need to borrow the man named Jack afterwards for a short while. So any questions you have better be asked now, or you will be forced to wait for a prolonged amount of time."

Chung did not seem to reply much at all as he watched Chris make his leave. The news was quite surprising to Chung. For despite the short amount of time he's known the Spartan's, he's never really expected a Spartan to be in a relationship. So Chung simply turned to Neuman and just nodded with a still stunned/shocked look on his face.

Outside the Labs - Prometheus Labs - London

After a few minutes of walking through the labs, Chris had finally made it out of the labs. Once outside he decided to take a small stroll around the building, but not within the range of the security system the labs has. While taking a stroll outside Chris just let out an angered sigh as he kicked a nearby trashcan over. It was clear that the recent news has gotten him rather... pissed.

As the mysterious figure was about to strike Eve with her blade, the mysterious attacker saw Jack rushing after her in an attempt to protect Eve all the while charging some sort of blast. Seeing this the attacker quickly reacted by performing a quick dodge to the left to as the laser didn't exactly hit or miss. Rather the blast from Jack's GUNGNIR grazed the woman's shielding systems, completely draining them. With the attacker's shields drained the attacker stood up and turned to Jack. Despite wearing a helmet that was hiding the person's face, Jack was now able to at least tell that the woman was female in terms of gender.

After Jack had came rushing to Eve's aid, the Nasod Queen stood up and turned to the mysterious woman. Seeing her Eve quickly began scanning for any signs of data.

"Jack. I'm detecting large fluctuations of electromagnetic energy coming from her." Replied Eve as the mysterious woman got into a defensive stance as her shields flared up, indicating that her shields were recharged. This time however she had sheathed her blade. Instead the woman had drawn out two small pistols of sorts. It seems now that this new threat was ready for combat with Jack.
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-22-2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

Materializing in the air a short distance in front of her was a great warrior, made of a dark metal, pulsing lines of bright purple pulsating up and down throughout it as it's horse-like helmet emitted smoke, along with a large shield rising to block anything that might be thrown at it, while a very large blade scraped along the ground.

"Trojan!" HP called out. "Too hard to break the front, get the crystals sticking out of it's back!" HP explained, while another materialized in front of him a well.

Santa Cruz

"I can call it in whenever." Koishi replied. "If you want to search, you can try. Unless..."

Koishi had a lightbulb pop in her head, and it seemingly came out in a literal fashion for but a moment. "I could take off my little mind reading inhibitor for a second and see if I can hear anyone. I don't think the undead have many thoughts, so it should be easier. I don't know if it's safe, though... don't want what happened before to happen now."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Somehow Nera had obtained a crutch as a temporary weapon and was swinguing it towards the pyramid head when suddenly she saw both Mara and John in front of her. The lucario's attack also stopped as the crutch disappeared. "Uh.. What are you guys doing here?" sge asked as Renamon also got back on reality

The digimon took a moment to see their surroundings and realized that the two characters were indeed the real ones and not creations of Glaive, speaking of him, the vixen looked at the white haired male "I suppose you are changing your rules again" she stated more than asked.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive simply turns to Renamon and just stared at her blankly. This seemed to go on for a few moments before he finally spoke.

"You must have me confused. For that challenge you were just in was not mine, but the challenge of a man named Luto. You met him. He told you that the previous challenge I took you out of was his and not mine. I have kept my word and will. My challenges will not be much longer as something had come up regarding the time traveller in your care. So do not complain about me 'changing the rules' as I have not changed them yet. Only the amount of challenges." Glaive spoke as he then turned to Nera.

Looking at Nera he chuckled before speaking up
                  "Because I wanted to bring them in~ Is that a problem?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Already with her mind doing plans, the digimon countered the white haired man "While it was Luto´s challenge and he had control of it, you are the one with control of this universe" she pointed out. "I´m not complaining about your decisions either, just commenting about your actions regarding my partner and her companion during this journey through your world"

Meanwhile the Lucario knew what the fox was doing and decided to enjoy the situation "Relax Rena, surely Glaive has his reasons for doing this, and you" she looked at the masked man "I was just asking, is there a problem with that?" she smirked at him.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"You do not seem to be aware of how much power Luto has over this realm. In fact Luto's power outranks my own. He does something, and I have no choice against it. I had to take temporary leave to recover my wounds. He then took over. So I could not intervene until after he gave me back control. You wish to know how much he was laughing at me? His laughter alone... I've heard it... for so damn long. It can drive one insane. What I've experienced. A life of viewing every. possible. outcome and branching path of nearly all universes... Seeing them can drive one insane. So I stopped giving a damn. In fact I would just leave my job as Administrator of this dimension. However Luto prevents me from escaping." Glaive spoke rather coldly to Renamon as he turned around.

"Just because I run this place does not mean I have power over it. In fact this isn't even a place of my or Luto's creation..."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As happy as John was to see Renamon and Nera were in one piece, he was still getting rather impatient with the whole situation. He was supposed to meet up with them so that they could help Yukari, but now they were all in another dimension, just wasting time and pissing off some reality warper from another dimension. After hearing the others go back and forth with Glaive, John finally spoke up.

"Enough.", John rather harshly said aloud to refocus the situation. After that, he looked over to Glaive and began to speak.

"We did not come here to get involved in any challenges or fight, we just came to bring Renamon and Nera back so that we could help Yukari.", John said to Glaive a little more calmly than before.

Firestorm Citadel

"Got it.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power as she quickly sized up the soldier.

From what she could see, the soldier was quite strong looking, though possibly not strong enough to actively carry its sword normally. As for the soldier's speed, that remained to be seen. To this, Takoizu simply smiled inside her helmet as eight turquoise balls of danmaku formed behind her in a large ring pattern and flew out to the soldier's front, rear, and flanks, firing off little chunks of themselves as they circled him.

Santa Cruz

"That could work, but don't do it if it becomes too much.", Isaac said to Koishi as he opened up a large holographic map in front of himself to get a better understanding where they currently were.

Neuman remained silent with Chung for a few more seconds before breaking the silence, although his surprise from the news was still on his mind.

"Well... Let's get some breakfast, then we can pay Six a visit and learn more, right?", Dr. Neuman asked Chung.

Jack simply lightly tilted his head at the assailant and remained silent, both of his katanas ready for combat. He was quickly thinking back on what he was taught when the SPARTANS had to read through the database of Characters. It took only 10 milliseconds for Jack to remember, and he simply let out a rather cold and unsettling chuckle.

(This will be interesting.), Jack thought to himself before speaking.

"Eve, get behind me. After that, I want to see you airborne. Don't care how, you get back to The Labs.", Jack said in a rather calm tone as he stared down the Tenno standing before him.

"What?", Mike said with some incredulity in his voice.

Mike had heard on the news that some unknown Character had collapsed an old theater. He had no idea who or what had caused it because almost the entire thing was reduced to little more than rubble, barely anything to identify the perpetrator.

"You.. *sigh*... Well, there are a few of us that should give you a good challenge, but as long as you don't bring the place down.", Mike remarked to Vala.
                        Last edited by S121; 11-16-2015, 09:31 PM.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Before Renamon or Nera could respond to Glaive, John had finally spoken up. What John said was quite... entertaining to Glaive. As surprisingly the controller of Time and Space merely laughed at John's "Wasting time" response. It only made Glaive turn to him and speak.

"Wasting time...? Heheheh... Ahahahahah! How can you waste time in here? In this realm Time and Space do not exist! This a plane of existence that allows you to view all of time and space. I've been here for what felt like millenia. I could spend what feels like years in here, and yet I can go outside and no time had passed at all. I could easily send you back to your realm a few minutes to a few hours if not years into the past or future. You do not need to worry about this realm. Besides I was intending on rewarding the Challengers handsomely if they were to... survive. So John, just take your time to rest here. I am aware of how busy you are currently. I'm sure you need a rest. Once you are ready I will send you all... save for the man named Jack... Back to the time and place you call home. In fact I'll be sure to put you all right back at the very moment before you had even entered the house with the Froslass. No time will have passed at all. So... take your... heh... time... to relax." Glaive responded as he turned his back to the group. It was clear that he was rather... amused by John's response.

"In fact feel free to take part in the final challenge. I had something originally planned... but... right now I had gotten a rather interesting idea. One that even you yourself will find quite... fun Spartan. Don't worry. You will not die in it, if you fall unconscious in the challenge though then it means it's over for that person and they will be sent to the "Real World" with their injuries and energy replenished. So please inform me as to when you all are ready for this last challenge." Spoke Glaive before he finally stopped talking as he walked to the edge of the platform they were on. At that point Glaive just looked into the endless void that was Henir's Time and Space.

Santa Cruz

Dante at this point had stopped really listening to the others when he heard that there will be time for any survivors to evacuate. That did relieve him, and he knows that Komachi had gotten out by now for he had last seen her flying off into the distance. Presumably due to some other business she had to take care of. As they waited for the napalm to drop, Dante stretched his arms, yawned, then cracked his neck as he laid on the ground, resting his hands behind his head before leaning on a rock.

"Well let me know when it's time to bail. Also someone better be paying me as I was called here because of some other business and I had to fly here all the way from China of all places. Yet the Old Man didn't pay me one bit." Dante spoke casually and calmly as he just watched the others converse.

Shadow on the other hand was no longer here. He had just used Chaos Control to leave the city in a quick flash of light.

"Uh... I... yeah. Okay. That'd be a good idea." Chung spoke as he nodded. The line had died down and the two were able to go get breakfast now.

As Jack warned and told Eve to fall back and retreat to the Labs, she did not say another word as she took what he said to heart. Eve did not hesitate to quickly take off towards the Labs for safety.

All the while the Mysterious Woman readied her pistols and aimed them right at Jack. It was clear that she was ready for afight, if not ready for anything Jack had. However she had decided to strike first as she sprinted towards Jack, slid, then flung herself high up into the air. This little stunt had given the Mysterious Woman some serious airtime as she was quite high up at this point. Once high in the air she quickly aimed her dual machine pistols down at Jack and began firing from above at Jack.

((UPDATE FOR THIS PLACE FOR KRISTIA))
                          Washington D.C. | Palutena's Apartment

Meanwhile in Palutena's apartment, some time had passed. Not much. Only a few minutes. That was enough time for Julius to get comfy on the couch as he leaned his head back with his eyes closed. It was quite obvious that the recent battle against those monsters down on the streets took a bit out of him. It really showed how old he was getting. For this still strong and capable Vampire Hunter was getting more exhausted than he normally does. Julius may appear to be in still healthy condition... and he is. But that doesn't really change anything.

Palutena took notice of Julius's exhaustion and so did Pit. This made Palutena turn to Midna and respond. "Midna... I think we should give Julius some 'Special Treatment' for his hard work. How would you feel about massaging his shoulders?" Palutena asked with a rather playful chuckle.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"As Glaive just pointed out, we don`t have to worry much about the time that passes here, unless we actually take years because" Nera spoke pointing to Renamon, The chief and the Froslass "All three of you are both mentally and physically here, while only my mind is here" she said with a joking sound despite the situation. The Lucario`s optimism was a hard one to damage.

Renamon on the other had was already on the subject "We need to finish this tests so masked boy has his fetish done and Nera receives something of great value as a reward for dealing with the tests, but" she looked at Glaive "Don`t expect the test of your to be the last thing done here" she faintly smirked.

"I can have a friendly match or two if things go slow with the paperwork with my meeting with Cathy, but back with the theater, the guy was good with robbery and parkour, no matter my speed and strength, he was like a slippery weasel" Vala spoke almost complimenting the thief "It had been a while since there was a challenge, but things went sour when we reached the theater, but I`m sure you know how things ended up" she smirked again.

For her part, Melissa was thinking on the situation that the Prometheus labs had and its incident "I do have a question Spartan Mike, there have been reports of problems rising throughout the world of Organizations from different shady groups, anything that the characters should worry about?" she asked and quickly added "Like the incident you people had on the past for example"

Midna was dealing with a book of hers when she heard the green haired goddess talk to her, yet her reaction was of raised eyebrows "Either you are too innocent or you hide a wicked deviant with that puritan cover of yours Palutena, I didn`t expect someone of your caliber to suggest such thing" she spoke with a smirk as she teased.
                            Last edited by Kristia; 10-21-2015, 02:04 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As Glaive looked out into the space-like void he overheard the others talking. That was when he looked over his shoulder, let out a very light chuckle and stared at Nera with his only visible eye which was yellow in color and seemed to faintly glow a bit. Looking at her he spoke.

"Are you so sure that your mind is the only thing here at this point? I would not leave such an important thing lying unconscious. This isn't like a normal sleep. You can't just wake up whenever. If something were to have happened to your body while your mind is here... Well... then there would not be much you could do to prevent it. However this time you are quite right. Your mind is still separate from your body here. I however had put it in a pocket displaced from time to keep it safe until you leave. Then the time displacement on your body will be removed and you will be perfectly fine. You wouldn't be able to wake up in time. But... I like your attitude. You'd make a.. rather fine Administrator of this place... Perhaps one day you could take my role... but that will not happen anytime soon." Glaive spoke half-jokingly and half-seriously.

Palutena simply giggled upon Midna's comment, for it was both a little surprising... and quite hilarious to the Goddess.

"Oh please Midna! I'm not talking about anything sexual~ Besides didn't you promise to help him with his aging and aching body? Even then..." Palutena spoke before she leaned in to whisper in Midna's ear.

"I'm even beginning to think that Julius has taken quite a liking to you. I mean... You have seen the way he glances at you... right?" She giggled once more before turning to look at Julius who had just turned his head to look back at the television. Julius looked as though he was pretending to not have been glancing at Palutena and/or Midna.

Pit though who heard what Palutena said decided to make a joke. "Lady Palutena. I thought being the cupid was my job." Pit spoke with a rather... sly laugh which made Palutena shoot a bit of a stern glare at the young angel. Of which caused Pit to shut up instantly.

Comment

The twili sighed as she lifted her palm, making the book levitate and disappear into her storage "You are right on that, I have been reading on the best way to treat his limbs and muscles, but so far this" she lifted her index finger, a small black spark of electricity appeared from time to time appeared "Is the safest way to do it" She said with her smirk aimed at the vampire hunter.

Meanwhile a piece of paper appeared on Palutena´s hand discreetly with the flick of Midna´s other hand which only said "We will speak in private"

"OK Julius, let´s take at least 20 years out of that body, and you" the former princess looked at Pit "if you are as good with your accuracy of your bow, I´ll need your eyesight" she spoke and explained "I´ll give you a temporal sight to see the strains in Julius muscles so I can apply my healing magic on them"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X