X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firestorm Citadel

Most of the shot pinged off the Trojan's heavy armor. However, a few did impact the crystal, causing chips to fly off of the crystal. The Trojan emiited a horse-like snort, steam coming from it's stone nostrils.

It steadied itself, and charged forward in a burst of lightning speed towards Takoizu, it's shield held firm as it attempted to slam Takoizu with all it's might.

Meanwhile, HP tangled with the second one. It's sword crashed down where he was, splitting him clean in half. However, that didn't really phase him that much. He degraded to a pool of white energy, moving and reforming behind the Trojan's back. The Trojan tried to stomp the pool to no avail. A holy sword sliced into the Trojan's back crystal. The Trojan swiftly swiveled around before another swing could be gotten off, nearly knocking HP away from the force of the shield.

Santa Cruz

"I know, but i've been practicing for short periods. I think I can do it." Koishi replied. She looked at the nullifier on her wrist and took a deep breath. Then, she simply shut it off. Immidiately, her eyes noticeably dialated. Voices, thought-streams. She could hear them, in various directions. She tried to repress Isaac and Dante's to the best of her ability. Then, she tried to point out direction. She could feel the panic, the desperation in those myriad of thoughts.

"There's a few." Koishi's voice sounded strained. "Sorta close. There's still not many voices. I can feel what they feel. They just..." Koishi held her head a little, turning the nullifier back on. She took another deep breath. "Somewhere north-east, I think."
    Last edited by Koishi; 10-22-2015, 04:00 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Washington D.C. | Palutena's Apartment

The second the note appeared in Palutena's hand she gave a polite and understanding nod as she walked back to her room, so that she can wait for Midna to get done with Julius.

Pit though stayed as he looked a bit curious as to what Midna was going to do. "Uh... O-Okay..." Pit said as he got ready to help Midna.

Julius however turned to look at Midna with an equally curious but also cautious stare. It was clear that Julius was a bit... hesitant to let Midna work on his bod, but he also felt like she wasn't going to try and hurt him on purpose at all. As such he stood up and stretched before asking. "Okay then. What do you need me to do exactly...?"

((going to get this started with Wriggle again.))
      Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

Meanwhile at the Kawashiro Residence.

Tails had just gotten what he needed from Nitori to get his his Tornado plane with Mitori, and had went off with it. All the while X had just gotten finished with his repairs, and he had woken up in... Nitori's Workplace? Seeing this he sat up and took a look around as a quick flashback goes through his head as his electronic brain made sense of what happened. What he remembered... made him feel rather depressed as he remembered a bomb being dropped followed by a large flash, and ending with him seeing Zero and Nitori before passing out.

Either way X had then stood up and hopped off the table he was on, and began to go through the Kawashiro's Residence, looking for Zero or Nitori.

((this is for Wriggle))
      Barcelona | Spain

As Ciel left with Kongou, he led her through the city streets. Showing her all the various sights and landmarks in the city so far. Though after about 30 minutes of sightseeing they finally arrived at one of the Sagrada Família.

Once they arrived Ciel spun on his heel and turned to look at Kongou. The Cathedral standing behind him he outstretched his arms. "And here we are. One of the biggest churches in Barcelona. The Sagrada Família. I do not know much about it other than the fact that it's one of the biggest here in the city of Barcelona."

Comment

Midna looked at both Julius and Pit as she held the angel´s hand with hers "There isn´t much needed to do" she spoke while pouring some magic into Pit´s body, letting him see things as if they were in the twilight Realm "You will see Julius´ strains in his muscles, they will have a faint glow" she explained and then looked at the vampire hunter.

"Just take off the outer shirt for your comfort, you will feel sparks on the places I press my magic to relax and revitalize the strains, might as well lie don on your stomach too" the twili said charging her hands until they had a faint crackle of electricity that went to her index fingers.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

After all the fiasco, Nitori thought she deserved another bath as she was seen relaxing in the hot tub in her workshop. It was a rather marvelous invention: custom-built to provide the best Jacuzzi experience anyone can ever have ever, and every time Nitori used it she felt rejuvenated, her muscles relaxed after all the heavy lifting and other engineering bullshit.

"Ah man, that's the stuff~" Nitori sighed in pleasure, submerged in water almost all the way except for her head, shoulders, and upper chest. Behind her, a jet stream of water was massaging her back, which felt heavenly for her clumped muscles. "Seriously, this is probably the best thing I've made this year."

Barcelona | Spain

"Wow! It's larger than any shinto shrines I've seen in my life!" Kongou exclaimed vibrantly at the sight of the cathedral. It truly was a large architecture: a sacred building of imposing stature with its signature four tower peaks piercing the skies. "I wonder how they built it with their lack of technology!"

Perusing through the cathedral, Kongou led Ciel around looking at various different interesting spots inside, on, and around the cathedral. Oblivious bystanders would remark that the two makes an amazingly cute couple...
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Doing as Midna commanded, Julius began to take off his coat and shirt for ease of use. Upon doing so Pit began to see several spots begin to glow on the Vampire Hunter's body. Seeing this Pit began to quickly examine and look all around Julius for more of these spots... Seeing where a few of these glowing spots were made Pit want to avert his eyes, but upon finding some more serious ones he looked at Midna and began pointing at the ones on Julius's shoulders, chest, stomach, elbows, knees, ankles, and the back of his neck.

"There is a bit more but... uhm... I don't think I want to see you touch those spots, and I doubt you do too." Pit spoke with a nervous chuckle. Julius just tilted his head upon Pit's statement... but after a minute he quickly caught onto what he was talking about. This prompted Julius to blush a bit as he decided to make a sly, perverted joke.

"Well if it's Midna then I wouldn't mind her touching me there..." He spoke with a chuckle as he waited for Midna to begin this process.

After a while of searching, and by a while I mean 3 minutes, X had finally spotted Nitori in a... hot tub. Seeing this X called out as he walked up to the tub. Looking at it X was definitely curious... but he also showed no interest in hopping inside the tub.

"Hi Nitori. I see you are relaxing in... A Custom Built Hot Tub seemingly designed to provide the most comfort... So are you feeling comfy?" He spoke as he stood by the tub.

Barcelona | Spain

Kongou's reactions of joy, shock, and awe made Ciel feel a bit... happy for once. Seeing such a girl like Kongou being so full of energy and youth looking around and examining the entire cathedral made him happy he chose this place first. Though the way she led him around made Ciel feel a bit embarrassed. He was taking notice of the looks that people gave them as they passed by. It showed that they thought that Ciel and Kongou were... well... a couple, and judging by their expressions and their mumbling they thought they were a CUTE couple at that. This just made Ciel blush in embarrassment. He already has enough trouble with Lu... but now Kongou. A girl he just met...

Well... actually it might not be that bad...

Little did they know though, a young white haired man in a purple and black suit with 6 panel-like devices floating behind him was at a nearby cafe drinking some hot chocolate with a pastry of some sort. On his head were headphones as he was clearly listening to music of some sort. He looked quite mature in appearance. For he was standing at around 6ft tall, and had a rather... refined demeanor as he drank his hot beverage. Though something had seemingly caught his attention. A bit of a beeping in his headphones that had warned him of one thing and one thing only.

A Dark... demonic energy source was really close. This energy was familiar. It was Dark El. The Dark El he had came to Barcelona for in the first place. He had been searching for quite a while, but he found that he wasn't exactly able to pursue it due to who the Dark El was coming from... two powerful demons.

With the panel-like devices known as Dynamo's floating behind him having detected the Dark El and pin-pointed the source. He quickly finished his cocoa and placed some money on the table before standing up and deciding to... investigate and follow it...

"One source of Dark El in the vicinity deteced... heheh... Rather than the typical two. I can actually pursue this now." He said as he decided to follow Ciel and Kongou from a VERY safe distance that made it seem like he was just some guy blending in with the crowd. Especially with how he decided to make his Dynamo's float around his waist for... ease of use.

Comment

(My brain was too foggy when I read your post while waking up SUS haha)

"Relax both of you, it isn't like we haven't seen someone's body, we only have two differences between males and females" Midna pointed out without any feel of shame "Unless angel boys have something else, because I remember some folklore of them being chimeras" she teased knowing that her words may not be understood by either of them.

In fact the twili wasn't bothered by seeing someone on the flesh, her people didn't use thatuch clothing, and their bodies had their adapted "cover" on their bodies.

To start things already, the former princess electrified her index and ring fingers, and pressed on the several spots that Pit told her. Whatever any of the other residents thought was incorrect since she was maki g quick movements. It was as if her hands were the tongue of a hummingbird while her body moved with precision and caution, albeit with some speed.

The feeling that Julius would feel was of being poked by a porcupine's spikes, just enough to know the pressure, but not pain.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh hey X." Nitori greeted X and... stood... up... seemingly not phased that X was there. "You wanna hop in? Oh who am I kidding. You probably would get short circuited in that case."

Barcelona | Spain

Oblivious that they were being followed, Kongou next turned the attention to the streets of Barcelona. How beautiful the buildings were! And the people! Everything was so vibrant and fun... everywhere Kongou went, there was something that took her attention.

"This is so fun!" Kongou smiled. It was so cute how she was marveled at everything about the city. Coupled with her physical beauty and straight-forward, honest personality, her actions made Kongou a very charming girl for Ciel. "It's so different from the naval base where I came from... much more vibrant and energetic here!"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Julius didn't seem too responsive to what Midna had said as he prepared for the treatment. Though Pit was still faintly blushing and trying to hide his face a little as Midna began working on Julius's body.

The pokes were... interesting in how they felt. Each one felt sharp... and had quite a bit of pressure to them. On top of that he felt small... faint shocks as the magic began working on his body. Judging by Julius's expression he was... not in pain, but it seemed to be a bit discomforting for him. However it was soon overridden by a feeling of relaxation and looseness in his joints. The stress and pressure he's had in his stiff muscles and joints were finally beginning to give way as he was now feeling siginificantly better.

"Oooh my god this hits the spot..." He mutters as his shoulders slumped down, obviously feeling more relaxed now.

((and yes. His dialogue is supposed to be in lower case AND in comic sans.))
                  Washington D.C. | Sans and Toriel's Apartment

It was a rather busy for the skeleton and the female goat... monster. They had just moved into their new apartment that very morning, and things were quite peaceful and relaxing. Toriel was busy grading the last of the tests from her students from her job as a teacher in the city while waiting for some pies to finish baking. Sans on the other hand came in, struggling with the FINAL box from out in the hall. As he brought in the final box he dropped it on the floor and slumped forward onto the box, looking rather beaten and tired from such a job.

"that was one heavy box... sure weighed a ton... a... skele-ton! you catch that Tori?" He spoke as he looked over at her. He had some sweat on the top of his skull, but other than that he was doing quite well.

X looked at Nitori with a curious stare as she stood up out of the tub, as her question had prompted him to speak up in response to her question.

"Actually on the contrary. I can survive in waters where light would actually begin to barely shine through. I can also withstand high temperatures so... water in that tub would not be much of a problem at all for me." X spoke as he stared at Nitori... looking... surprisingly bashful for some reason.

Barcelona | Spain

Even though they were being followed, Ciel was too distracted with Kongou's... energy and charisma. It was quite intriguing seeing someone so full of life and energy exploring such a unfamiliar place to them. In fact... Ciel found it quite... cute. Kongou's behavior and friendliness was a pleasant distraction and change of pace compared to Lu's childish and bratty demeanor...

"So you like it here? That's... that's good..." He spoke as he began to think of something... that... made his face blush a bit.
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-06-2015, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Pressing on the last spot, Midna made a mental check of her treatment for the vampire hunter, she was sure that everything was ready for the most important part, yet she laughed a bit with his reaction to the preparation part "Oh silly this isn´t the actual treatment" she spoke while getting in front of him at arm´s reach "That was only to prepare your muscles for the kickstarter" she smirked as now the five fingers in her right hand had a faint crackle of electricity.

"You better get a hold of something in.. five seconds" the twili said as her hand suddenly closed into a fist. At first nothing happened, but after those five seconds, each of the spots touched on Julius´ body would feel as if a powerful thunder coursed through them. The action would be almost instantaneous, but it would leave a lasting feeling of being overcharged for some seconds.

Washington D.C. | Sans and Toriel's Apartment

After making the final touches on her pie, Toriel checked if her creation was in perfect balance of taste, even though the recipe was memorized like the back of her paw, the goat monster always checked her cooking as if it was the first time, with love and care as the main part of the session. "All right this one looks ready to be done" she spoke with a smile while putting the dessert in the oven, but instead of starting the equipment´s fire, she moved her finger. In an instant, a small fire appeared inside the oven, below the pie.

Closing the latch of the oven, the purple robed female walked to her new desk, she was happy for the space of the new apartment ("The bills are rather higher than our last home, but it is worth the extra work") she thought while taking a stack of papers and checking on each of the tests. It was a happy thing for Toriel to do, seeing the effort that the different kids did in their works, some were so organized, with great detail to look clean, others had a spark for creativity, filling the papers with dreams and interesting ideas, sure there were some that were.. lacking, but with her encouragement and patience, the teacher always managed to get their true effort to show. "How things have gone in such a short time" the goat mumbled while placing a checkmark.

3 years ago..

While at first it was.. difficult to adapt to this new world, Toriel faced it as a new experience, and the first thing after getting a place to live was a job as a teacher. Surprisingly for the goat monster, the public school where she applied accepted her within the first week, although they did asked her to have some knowledge of this world and its rules.

Understanding the conditions, the white furred female went to the library to study as much as she could while also using the computer and the still new subject for her, the Internet. With these tools, Toriel absorbed as much information as she could to give classes for the middle school, and as for the first day, she was delighted for the experience. There were so many kind of kids and different personalities, yet she had to show professionalism in her job. It was benefficial to her that she looked so.. adorable as some of her friends from the Underground called her and the students felt safe to trust an anthropomorphic goat of almost 7 feet to give them classes. It was the parents that made things difficult.

It was easy for some humans to blame the errors of their kids to a character who hadn´t lived that long in their world, but Toriel could see beyond the urface of their eyes, they were protecting their offspring, something she would probably do if she was in the same situation. So to deal with these events, the monster used her kind nature to teach both the students and the skeptical parents on her way of teaching, by giving love and encouragement when they were struggling with a mathematical problem, explaining alternatives to make better effort, and even speaking gently when someone did something wrong, she never did something negative to another soul.

Things kept getting better for her as time passed, the school´s employees accepted her and even asked for advice both in the job or in some personal situations. Yet with how things were going on the day, she was doing something more serious on the night. Even though that this world was in a relative peace, there were still some scoundrels trying to dull people´s lives, so it wouldn´t be surprised that the "goat mother" (a nickname that the kids and some teachers had placed on her) would be an easy target. Unfortunately for the poor man, she had a fireball ready for him. So, to stay active on her magical abilities, Toriel used the roof of her apartment complex to practice, it was only for two hours a night, but it did pay off for her already honed skills. target practice, dodging her own attacks and some physical actions to be prepared in the case she was out of magic.

As for her personal life, Toriel was a tad bored, sure, she had friends from her career and had made good relationships with her neighbors, but there was still a part inside of her that only her freinds from the Underground could feel. She have seen Papyrus in a brand of spaghetti, and he was making heroic poses that made her laugh each time she saw the box in the stores. As for Sans, she had heard he did some similar jobs to the ones in Snowdin and Waterfall. Then came Undyne and Alphys, those two sometimes visited Toriel´s home and talked about their travels around the country on their different tours.

Back in present..

Sighing while finishing with the last test, Toriel smiled at the memories, she was happy after three years in this world, and now that she and Sans got in a new apartment complex, she was eager to make good relationships with the different inhabitants of this building. She was taking the moment to relax until she heard the struggling of her blue robbed roommate dealing with a heavy box.

"Oh Sans, you could have called me to help you with this" the goat monster spoke while walking towards the skeleton, hearing the bad pun made her giggle as she kneeled and picked the box with ease "Why don´t you make yourself comfortable? the pies are already in the oven and most of our stuff is on their appropriate places" she spoke while walking into the Television room.
                    Last edited by Kristia; 11-07-2015, 12:40 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Julius simply looked at Midna with a relaxed, but curious expression when suddenly before he could even react... He felt a strong surge through his body. At that very moment it felt as if every muscle in his body just tensed up then relaxed, all the while a tingling sensation just... was left through his body as he fell to the ground with a thud. Looking dazed but... better...?

The thud he made when he fell to the ground was loud enough for Sans and Toriel to hear.

Washington D.C. | San's and Toriel's Apartment

When Toriel came in and began to show a bit of concern and worry for Sans, the skeleton only had one thing to say...

"oh. i'm sorry Tori... just didn't want to bother you with the..." He spoke with a bit of snickering "trivial task of getting those tests graded. heh, get it? trivial? like trivia questions on a test. anyways it's fine Tori. i'm used to it by now. oh and how are those pies? they smell a-pie-tizing." Sans finished with not just his apology, but his rather... lame puns. However to Toriel they are quite funny... In fact that's one of the things he... kinda likes about her. She has good taste in jokes.

Comment

The twili just sighed at how the vampire hunter reacted "Well.. I did warn him beforehand" she said while going down and taking the unconscious body to put him in one of the couches "At least the procedure worked, and there was no burning smell, so we can mark this as a success" she spoke with a victorious smile. Midna knew that the kick starter would push Julius´ mental and physical limits, and she thought he would be conscious in the end ("Probably had more stress than I thought, but in overall, it worked greatly")

The goat monster just laughed at Sans usual jokes, for some, if not all people, they were terrible and lame jokes, but it did took some taste to have fun, much to the delight of Toriel since it made a good bond between her and the skeleton. "The grades were again satisfactory for the winter, and I´ll only need to speak to one of the student´s parents of her excellent work" she spoke while going back to the kitchen

"They surely are gobbling their homework, it´s a.. Piece of cake" she threw her own pun.

Spoiler:

Comment

Surprisingly Julius wasn't unconscious when he fell to the ground... even though it looked like it he was still wide awake. His muscles had literally just relaxed so much for an instant that he just fell to the ground unable to support himself. However after about a few minutes Julius began to stand. As he stood he let out a small groan as he stretched his limbs out, and cracked his neck. It took him a few minutes as he began to look around the room to see what was going on... Things are still the same so nothing had happened despite it feeling like an eternity having had passed.

"..." He didn't really say anything as he moved his shoulders, elbows, legs, knees, and ankles as he got used to the feeling... The stress and tension in his limbs felt like it was not there. "Huh... that worked..." He said a bit surprised. "I feel a lot... better now." He said as he continued stretching and moving his limbs to get used to this new feeling.

In response to his joke, Toriel began to laugh which made Sans's almost perpetual grin turn seem a lot more genuine as he felt a lot better with Toriel's laughter. Though when she replied with her OWN joke, Sans's chuckle turned into laughter as he rolled and fell off the box. It was clear he was having a good time with Toriel.

"hey Tori, grading that homework must have been a test of patience!" He said as he propped himself up on the box, holding his sides as he was laughing. However as he was laughing he heard the thud from the ceiling from when Julius had collapsed onto the floor. Hearing it Sans spoke once more.

"heh. sounds like someone is having fun under the mistletoe."

Comment

"Ok, no blood coming from orifices, no muscle tears that could be heard, seems everything went smoothly" Midna examined the vampire hunter´s arms, to check for anything, but found nothing to be worried about "My suggestion is to get to know your body again, see your normal limits so you can get back on track" she explained while heading to Palutena´s room "I got to deal with another thing, be right back"

The goat monster checked the oven and saw that it was close to be done, she then looked at the prepared exams and sighed with content ("All right, everything seems to be in good shape") she thought and then sat on a couch. She was surprised by the thud that could be heard from one of the other apartments and chuckled at the Skeleton´s pun "I do wonder who are our new neighbors, it would be highly beneficial to have a good starting conversation with them"

Spoiler:

Comment

Julius just looked at Midna as she walked off after making sure things were fine with him. As she left Julius just sorta... started doing minor exercises to get used to his body again.

Meanwhile though in Palutena's room, the Goddess was sitting around on her bed waiting for Midna. When Midna entered the room, Palutena stood up. "You needed to speak with me in private Midna?"

"yeah it would. be nice if they shared our taste in comedy. i mean my jokes are quite... humerus." Sans spoke as he smiled at Toriel. As he did he looked up at the ceiling and thought.

"so when do ya want to go and meet our new neighbors?"

Comment

The twili´s hand still twitched with electricity from time to time, so she was flexing it to cool down as she entered Palutena´s bedroom and closed the door "I do have something to talk about, so before anything can be planned or gossiped, I´ll say it right now" she spoke a bit serious, yet it was more a formality regarding the goddess "What you implied about Julius? cannot happen. Friendship? yes, close people? Probably. But anything relating the heart won´t happen" she spoke almost too calm for someone saying something that serious.

Toriel was back at the kitchen, taking the pie to let it cool down as she answered "We shall see what tastes they got, I have overheard many kinds of conversations since the time we looked at this place a couple of months ago, there are mostly people of other worlds here rather than humans" she said while sitting on the couch. "As for when we could go to meet them, it could be done in any moment, the pie is still hot, but with a nice conversation, it will be in perfect temperature to enjoy it´s deliciousness."

The goat monster remembered seeing a green haired woman with what looked like royal clothing and the boy that was living with her was either her guard or more probably her child. That thought made her sigh with the memories of her own boy. Toriel had the hopes of him being alive in this world, but it was more her heart being stubborn with something that could be impossible, no matter that it had been already three years.
                                Last edited by Kristia; 11-09-2015, 04:38 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X