X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

"He's still in the Maverick Hunter headquarters. Says he's gonna file some paperwork." Nitori said as she turned off the hot tub. "Although... he's taking a rather long time. He said he'll be back in 10 minutes, but it's been an hour. I guess something came up and he had to run late."

Nitori then grabbed a towel and wiped the water off of her body, so nonchalantly that one would imagine her to be alone, with no android boy staring at her. She tossed the towel to a pile of laundry laying haphazardly on the ground and picked up a phillips head screwdriver before turning to address X. "Sooo you wanna sit around and wait for him to come back? Want me to get you something to drink maybe?"

Barcelona | Spain

Kongou didn't know how to react when Ciel suddenly grabbed her and took her to an empty alleyway. Confusion and hysteria coursed through her mind as she almost though Ciel was trying to commit to something evil towards her, but slightest of Ciel's gestures and head movements suggested that he saw someone or something that he wanted to hide from. Suppressing the urge to scream for help or bringing out her main 41cm twin gun mounts, she let Ciel take her to what he would believe to be safety.

"What's going on?" Kongou asked Ciel in a whisper when the two finally reached the alleyway. "Is... is something wrong?"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Near Command Bridge - Pillar of Autumn - Henir's Time and Space

The place was something that Renamon has seen in the guarded human bases of Earth, it was surely a military base, but the lack of natural essences on her surroundings gave the digimon the idea that they werenīt on a normal place at all. The key thing was the fact that this place was similar to the armored soldier of the group "I suppose this a place of your universe, right John?" she asked using her senses to find anything in particular that could be a potential threath.

Nera on the other hand could feel the violence already, the different colors of aura and the massive lack of life energy surrounding the place "We arenīt on a planet, thatīs for sure" she spoke actually serious "A planet has its own aura, a natural and old as time energy that gives life to us, but this metal structure is surrounded by nothingness, much like with the Devourerīs ship" she explained "Heads up people, we are going to get company, but knowing masked freak, there will be a plot twist around soon."
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((posted this because it has nothing to do with S1's WIP post.))
        Palutena's apartment

Palutena smiled and giggled a bit at Toriel's advice about the skeleton 'Sans' sitting on the couch in the living room. The Goddess didn't and still doesn't sense much coming off the skeleton... just a weird aura coming from him. A... weird and eerie one. There was a bit more to Sans than meets eye. However her focus and attention was shifted from concentrating on the strange skeleton to Toriel talking about the pie. The pie did look, and smell deliciously sweet and fresh. It was clear that it came out of the oven recently, and hearing that Palutena gladly pulled out a chair for Toriel and herself as she then took out a few plates and forks, and a single knife to cut the pie for everyone in her apartment. Doing so she sat down and set a plate for Toriel and herself.

"The pie does smell quite delicious~ What was it again? Butterscotch? I've never had a butterscotch pie before, but I'm sure it must taste delicious. The Goddess spoke.

Meanwhile in the living room...

Even with Toriel's explanation about Sans' habit of messing with space and time, Julius and Pit were both a bit on edge with the eerie air around Sans. Though what really put Julius and Pit on-guard was when Sans slowly began to reach into his jacket... They watched Sans patiently as the skeleton began to take out... a ketchup bottle. This. Was not what they expected, and they both look bewildered and relieved as Sans began to drink straight from the ketchup bottle.

"God I've never met such a strange skeleton..." Julius muttered to himself as he then made his way to the kitchen to sit at the dining table with Toriel and Palutena.

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

X simply and calmly watchedNitori leave the hot tub, and dry herself off before going to work on her machines. He didn't seem to say much as he was first thinking about what Nitori said about Zero being late.

"Hmm... Filling out paperwork does not normally take this long, but sometimes there are hold ups. Especially when it comes to Zero..." X spoke calmly as he was thinking of everything that Zero was doing. He knows Zero and all the things he goes through when he finishes a mission. It didn't seem to worry X that much, but he still didn't like all the things the Maverick Hunters make Zero do. Either way before X said anything else, Nitori asked him of what they should do.

"We should wait for Zero. Don't want to distract him from his work." X said as he then got a more clear look at Nitori's... practically nude and well-toned body. Seeing this X surprisingly did blush a little, but he then used Nitori's other question as a distraction.

"I uh... no thanks. I'm not thirsty..."

Barcelona | Spain

As Ciel had Kongou pinned against a wall, trying to keep her silent to try and evade their stalker... When Kongou spoked Ciel just shushed her as he heard footsteps coming down the alley towards them... Hearing this Ciel's instincts as an ex-assassin and now a bodyguard kicked in as he summoned one his rifle-gunblades and aimed it down the alley at the source of the footsteps and fired a warning shot at the source of the footsteps.

Though his instincts failed him for the most part as the shot went flying down the alleyway and... right past nothing at all. There was no one there, no more footsteps. Just. Nothing. Almost as if something WAS there, but it quickly disappeared. Seeing this Ciel lowered his rifle and let go of it, letting it vanish into thin air as he wiped some sweat from his brow. His face looked like one of a paranoid man. A man who's been on-edge for so long and the stress is finally getting to him.

Comment

Palutena's apartment

The goat monster followed the green haired woman to the dining table as she took the knife, cutting the pie on even pieces for everyone "Oh this is something I love to make for the sake of cooking" she responded while placing a slice on Palutenaīs plate "And when the weather gets better, I may make my snail pie too" she smiled already imagining the taste of the dessert.

As for Midna who followed the boys, she spoke "Trust me on this Julius, life has even stranger things for our futures, but that is what makes it even better" she smiled and then remembered what Palutena said about still not having much information about herself.

"I apologize for not giving much about myself, so it is better late than never" she spoke and made a small bow to everyone "My name is Midna, former Princess of the Twilight realm, pleased to meet you all" she spoke showing part of her royalty bloodline
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | Apartment Complex (Sans's apartment)

Finally. The great Papyrus had arived in the city where his brother now lived. He had planned to pay him and Toriel a surprise visit for Christmas morning. But making a normal entrance was far below The Great Papyrus, no he needed "Nyahahahaha. They'll be so surprised and happy to see me." The skeleton said to himself as he climbed up the outside of the building through metal stairs and ladders up to where his brother's room would be located. He was wearing a Santa outfit, complete with the hat and boots over his usual armor and was carrying a large heavy looking sack. The sleeves of his jacket appeared much more bulky than they should have with his bony arms and each had a pair of sunglasses stitched into the outer sleeve.

When he finally reached what was supposed to be his brother's room, he burst through the window and shattered the glass as he made his grand entrance. "NYAHAHAHA!! HO HO AND MERRY CHRISTMAS SANS, LADY ASGORE. I THE GR..... Sans?" Papyrus looked to the left, then too the right as he saw no one was inside the room with him. "... Did i et the wrong room?...NO! NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. The great Papyrus can't make mistakes. THIS MUST BE THE RIGHT APARTMENT! But if they're no t here then...." Papyrus gasped with realization as he held his hands to each of his cheek bones, dropping the heavy sack behind him as he did so. "THAT CAN ONLY MEAN... THEY CAME OUT TO SEE ME! I MEAN, OF CORES THEY DID. AFTER ALL I'M THE COOLEST MOST POPULAR MONSTER IN THE WORLD!!! IF I'M NOT THERE WHEN THEY COME TO SEE ME, THEY WOULD BE... HEART BROKEN!!!""

H quckly turned to face the window, with passion in his eye sockets he loudly declared. "DON'T WORRY BROTHER, FRISK, TORI. I THE GREAT PAPYRUS AM IN MY W..." Just thenas Papyrus was about to leave, he would find himself interrupted by non other than.....

Comment

Washington D.C | Palutena's Apartment

Julius just smirked and nodded in agreement to what Midna said about how there are strange things in life, and how there are far stranger. Something that Julius definitely has experience with. After that short little conversation with Midna, Julius had sat down at the table in the dining room next to Palutena. Of which he proceeded to take a plate that Palutena had set on the table for the others before reaching in to get a small slice of pie for himself.

Upon getting their slices of pie, Julius and Palutena simultaneously took a bite out of it. Almost instantly Julius's face lit up with joy as the sweet, fresh, and delicious flavors exploded in his mouth. One thing Julius always had a slight fondness of was pie, and this is no exception. Palutena on the other hand had a less excited, but still pleased look on her face. Clearly she found it satisfying as well.

"Mmm~ I will say Toriel, this pie really is good." Palutena spoke as she took another bite of the pie.

Meanwhile in the living room, Pit was sitting on the far edge of the couch apart from Sans who was casually watching TV with that big smile of his when suddenly... Sans jumped as if startled, his left eye beginning to glow blue as he sensed and heard something enter his and Toriel's apartment. At first he was ready to go and teach whoever broke in a lesson, but after a few seconds he was able to feel who it was. Such a familiar energy... it could only be one person he knows. With this info Sans smiled a big smile as he began chuckling quietly... which turned into joyous laughter as he got up off the couch and ran to the front door of his neighbor's apartment.

Upon opening, going through the door, and closing it behind him Sans would have seemed to disappear in the eyes of anyone who was looking when in reality he teleported right to his room in his and Toriel's apartment.

Washington D.C | Sans and Toriel's Apartment

Within a few seconds right before Papyrus was about to make his way back down he would hear the door to Sans' room open and close... before the oh so familiar and heartwarming sound of his brother's voice echoed through the somewhat empty bedroom.

"that you bro?" Sans spoke as a look of pure delight and joy came over his face as he began approaching his brother.

Comment

Papyrus froze in place as he heard the familiar sound of his dear brother's voice. He was in a rather silly pose when he stopped, with one foot out the door but still in the air and him standing on his tip toes, looking as though someone had taken a picture of a person while they were sprinting out a window. He turned 180 degrees and eagerly returned his brother's smile. Papyrus had never spent so much time apart from Sans before, seeing him again now filled his heart with joy. "SANS!!" he shouted joyfully as he ran towards his brother as well.

Papyrus grabbed his brother by his underarms and lifted him into the air before bringing him in close for a tight heartfelt hug. Even spun him around once in the joy of their reunion. "SANS!" he repeated. "I was starting to worry no one was here. I brought gifts for everyone!"

Comment

"It is always good to have a pied prepared" Toriel spoke while taking a bite of her slice "When you are feeling bright, it can give you an even stronger feeling of happiness, if you are having a personal storm, it can be your soothing moment of peace" her words were laced with experience and love. She then felt two things, someone was on her home and Sans was gone "Hm.. seems that someone tried to get into our apartment" she said and wasnīt worried that much "If its a burglar, he will have a bad time, or maybe it is just Papyrus, his brother, who just misses him" she giggled.

"You folk have quite a way of living, there is this.. peace irradiating from you" Midna pointed at Toriel "Yet I can sense something way bigger" she spoke with her eyes narrowed, but more with curiosity rather than suspicion. That actually made the goat woman laugh.

"Oh that is because Iīm a boss monster" Toriel answered and took another bite of her pie.

Spoiler:

Comment

As Papyrus confirmed Sans question, the tall brother quickly ran up and lifted Sans into the air with Sans simply smiling happily. Despite being a skeleton, Sans could be described as 'squishy' and 'soft' due to his thick jacket he wear. Which just makes him all the more huggable to someone like Papyrus. As Papryus spun Sans around in a joyous hug, the shorter skeleton brother spoke up

"heh. good to see you too Pap. it's really been a while. you could say that i missed your... PRESENTS. heh, get it?" Sans spoke with a typical pun just to get the old reaction he is used to and missed so much. Though in all honesty the look on Sans face was absolutely happy as he returned the hug to his brother.

Meanwhile in Palutena's apartment Julius and Palutena continued to eat the pie as they just casually chatted with Midna and Toriel while Pit sitting on the couch watching television. The conversation was quite... normal. At least for video game characters.
                    Though when Toriel spoke about her being a 'Boss Monster' Julius choked a bit on his bite of pie before swallowing and coughing. Due to the fact that he knows he's a game character, and Toriel must be as well. He's aware of what 'boss' means, but he didn't expect Toriel to refer to herself as such. Mostly because she just doesn't seem like a boss monster at all. She looks... too gentle, too kind. Something though... after focusing a bit Julius was able to sense it. Quite a bit of power was coming off from Toriel, but... it seemed to be... controlled. So controlled that it's hard to sense it almost. Or it rather takes a bit of focus to for someone like Julius to do so.

In fact he can feel the presence of the Vampire Killer whip on his belt reacting to Toriel's suppressed power. It was giving off a rather strong aura that seemed to make Pit feel a bit uneasy as he was peeking over the back of the couch and into the living room. This was also garnering the attention of Palutena and anyone else in the room that could feel magic. As the magical power of the monster slaying whip could be felt... and it was quite strong. This just caused Julius to sigh in response.

"And of course this thing begins acting up in the presence of powerful monsters... Thank heavens you are far different than the ones I'm used to Toriel. The one's I've met... well... they kill people for a living. You and your... roommate? Boyfriend? I don't know... I just know the two of you are really nice. Just like any other person I'd meet at the park or in the grocery store."

Comment

Papyrus didn't get the pun at first, but it would hit him soon enough. "Why thank you Sans i missed your pre..." That's when it hit him. He couldn't help but smile even though he hated it as he pulled Sans back and held him so the two would be eye level. "SANS!!" he said while still smiling, wiping the smile off his face before the next part. "You're getting coal next year."

Papyrus tried to sound and look serious but he was feeling far to happy to stay angry or even pretend to be angry for long. Even as he put his brother back down he could barely contain his laughter. "Oh, I can't stay mad at you, I'll just give you a clean slate for next year." He said while lightly patting his brother's skull.

Comment

Toriel waved her paw dismissively "I know what you mean by that Julius, I have searched about my kind of character, sure many characters in the category of "boss" are either megalomaniac leaders or demonic or angelic monstrosities" she spoke shivering with the memory of what she had found "But then again, a boss character can be actually an important key member of a team, or in my case the queen of my world with the human who I had to kill" she pointed out despite the fact of the slip up she said.

Midna raised an eyebrow at that, but she didnīt comment about it knowing that there would be a reason behind such act.

Spoiler:

Comment

"heh. seriously though bro. i missed ya. it's nice to see you again after so long. hope the new job has been treatin ya well. the other day we bought your spaghetti from the store. Tori and I did. tried it. pretty darn good i must say bro. always gettin better. man... really is awesome to have a bro as cool as you. anyways want to go see the neighbors too? they're really nice folks. you'd like them." Sans spoke with a happy smile as he turned around. Sans was being as calm and casual as he always is, but this time there is a strong hint of happiness with his brother finally being here. It's safe to say that Sans genuinely does care about his brother. Sans was now preparing to turn around to head out the bedroom.

Julius just nodded in tune with Toriel's little speech as he finished his slice of pie. Truly it was really good in his eyes. However... something had... caught his attention greatly which caused him to look up. Something about Toriel saying being a Queen of her world and the human she had to kill... hearing this Julius lowered his fork and raised an eyebrow.

"I apologize... I didn't hear what you just said. Could you probably repeat that...?" Julius was feeling a little more tense now...

Comment

Torielīs eyes widened at the slip up she had just a moment ago. "Oh! um.. I was the queen of our Earthīs Underworld, the humans and us monsters were on a war and our side was easily beaten and sealed in the underground, my ex husband and I had to rule and organize our people, but some humans had the unfortunate luck to enter our reign." she sighed at that.

"And you had to kill one right?" Midna asked and continued already knowing the answer "A tough move, but by your nature and personality, there was a reason behind that"

The goat monster nodded at that, yet she was calm "That I did, but as your whip" she gestured to Juliusīs weapon "And possibly all of you can sense magical power, I can also do that with personality" her face showed a faint frown for a moment "The one that I had to kill was not a mere human, I had to deal with the lesser of two devils and save my people from that murderer"

Spoiler:

Comment

Papyrus picked up his bag of gifts and prepared to follow his brother to meet his new Friends. "NYAHAHAHA! All of Undyne's cooking lessons finally paid off. Every day. I worked hard. Punching tomatoes, CHOPPING NOODLES!! Putting all of my dust sweat and tears into each and every dish. The one day.. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS! discovered the secret to making perfect spaghetti. You see brother... You actually need to put it on the stove, plug the stove in, turn it on and COOK the pasta to make it tase wonderful. I know, I know, it sounds crazy. At first I didn't believe it either. But the results were overwhelming! Oh and i also learned how to make a non spaghetti food, but I'll tell you about that when we get over there." He said as he followed his brother, carrying the somewhat heavy looking bag without too much difficulty. He wasnt' the strongest monster in the world but he wasn't a wimp either.

Comment

Washington D.C | Sans and Toriel's Apartment - Palutena's Apartment

As the two walked out of Sans bedroom, and into the living room. The shorter skeleton brother simply looked over his shoulder and up at Papyrus as he spoke. "no foolin huh? guess your new pasta has become a very big and HOT topic in the kitchen." Sans joked once more as they approached the front door out of his apartment. The pun that Sans made was clearly poking fun at how cooking the pasta makes it well... hot. Anyways he placed a hand on the doorknob and opened the door before walking through it with Papyrus. Though instead of teleporting back to Palutena's apartment, Sans decided to show Papyrus the halls of the place as if taking Papyrus on tour.

"and this here bro is the main hallway. it's clearly where all the doors to everyone elses homes are." He spoke as they passed a slightly open door. The door was just one of the other neighbors, and seeing this door which was ajar Sans came up with another joke. "hey bro what did the open door want to get from the store? a-JAR. get it? cause the door is open and in turn is 'ajar'... eh i found it pretty funny." He said as they were nearing Palutena's apartment.

"heh now that i think of it i should have gotten a santa outfit. that way i could be sansta for christmas." Sans joked one last tiem as he began reaching for the doorknob to Palutena's apartment.

"Hmm... I see..." Julius spoke as he leaned forward as he rested his hands on the table. "Sometimes it's hard making a choice when you are stuck in a position where no matter what. No matter how good things turn out in the long run tha there is also a severe negative to it all. You seemed to be stuck in a position where you either sat back and protected yourself and let your people die... or kill this human who could have very well taken your own life. In turn you put yourself at great risk and not only that you did something you seemed to not want to have done to protect your entire people. That in my eyes is a bit... brave of you... but your pain is still real. I can see it in your eyes... Just believe me when I say that... I have experience with such things..." Julius spoke as he looked up upon hearing the front door to Palutena's apartment opening... However he did not see Sans alone in the doorway. In fact Sans was a bit off to the side, allowing the faint image of a taller figure in red to be seen in the doorway.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-21-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X