X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C | Palutena's Apartment

"GAHH MY CHISTMAS IS RUIIIINED!!!!" Papyrus called out over dramatically in response to San's first two puns, before he had ever opened the door. Although Papyrus didn't let it bother him for long, calming down instantly when Sans had mentioned how he wished he had gotten a Santa suit. "Ah don't worry brother. I knew when you got a look at my very cool Santa costume that you would be super impressed and want one too!" He said while placing the bag back down inside the new apartment next to the door.

He reached into the bag and pulled out a Sans sized Santa suit complete with sunglasses on the biceps of the sleeves. He held this up with one hand while holding the hat and red and white christmas slippers in the other hand. "LOOK SANS! NOW WE CAN WEAR MATCHING OUTFITS TOO!" He said thi s as if he thought the idea were cool. He had yet to see or notice the other people in the apartment but there was mroe than enough goodies in his bag for everyone.
    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 01-21-2016, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Washington D.C | Sans and Toriel's Apartment - Palutena's Apartment

Sans just chuckled happily at his brother's reactions to his puns. It reminded him of old times in where he'd be hanging out around the house with his brother, and he'd make an occasional joke just to get a reaction out of Papyrus. Doesn't mean he is hostile or hates his brother. No it's just the opposite. Sans loves his brother and both literally and figuratively looks up to him in a way. In his eyes Papyrus is really cool. When Papyrus took out the extra santa outfit perfectly sized for Sans, the shorter of the two skeleton brothers eyes lit up with joy and awe as he looked at them.

"so cool." Sans said quite simply as he took the outfit from Papyrus and with a surprisingly quick move Sans had put the outfit over top his own jacket and shorts before replacing his current slippers with the ones Papyrus got for him. Once dressed Sans examined himself. Perfect fit. "perfect fit bro. i like it." Sans said as his eye sockets became empty... but he still had a happy smile on his face... There was a bit of a pause between the two before Sans hugged his brother tightly... or as best as he could with the height difference. Sans had a single tear on his skeleton cheek. "Papyrus... i missed you..."

Comment

Papyrus was as happy as could be, until he saw his brother's eyes go blank... This only happened when Sans was being serious which was... a rather rare occurance. Even The Great Papyrus had only seen this a few times in his life. At first, he thought Sans might be angry or that he might have sensed some kind o danger.. But he was proven wrong moments later. It touched the skeletons little heart to see his favorite sibling so touched by his return. Papyrus almost teared up himself, but he smiled instead because crying wasn't cool.

He took his mitten covered hand and patted his brother's head a few times to comfort him before speaking. "There there, it's ok brother... To be honest... The great Papyrus missed you too. You know, I though i had the perfect life in New York. I was popular, respected, everyone wanted to be my friend. Parents and their kids would stop me on the streets to take pictures with me...but..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sab3Mi62HHE
        But no matter how many friends I made, or how popular i became, I was never as happy as when I was with you, and Frisk, and Tori, and Undyne, and Asgore... Being popular is nice and all... But no one can replace you Sans. After all you're the coolest brother any skeleton could have." He said while smiling, petting his brother and hugging him back. Papyrus loved his brother, despite all the bad puns he made. He would gladly trade a thousand years with his fans for just one day with Sans.

Comment

Sans just continued to hug his brother for a few minutes as he listened to how much Papyrus has missed him... All this time... Papyrus may have been happy with having gotten to meet a whole bunch of new people and gained the popularity he oh so deserves, but with how he hasn't been able to see Sans during that time... the time they spent apart was... unbearable it seems. Hearing this Sans just chuckled lightly as he wiped a tear from his cheek before looking up at his brother. Sans had a look of happiness and relief that his brother had also missed him. Papyrus's words were always heartwarming, as if he knows just how to cheer a person up.

"heh... Pap... you should take up motivational speaking... because that really cheered me up. you really are the best bro anyone could ask for..." Sans said as he got a more happy and less sad look on his face as he looked at his brother. In fact he got the happiest grin Papyrus has ever seen.

"well now... why don't we go in and give them a christmas they won't forget?" Sans said in a more happy, less sad, and more... Sans tone.

Comment

Despite the serious conversation about tough decisions and dire moments, Toriel simply gave a knowing smile, it showed her experience in life as she spoke "Sparing or killing a being can make so varied what if scenarios, and yet you only have few moments to make such decisions" she spoke and finished her slice "Life will have its ways to do its job, but we are the ones that write destiniy´s book"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Mmm. Indeed." Julius replied as he nodded while thinking about... various different things... As he did though Sans and Papyrus finally made their move, with Sans and Papyrus both barging into the apartment at the same time, dressed in Santa suits with sunglasses on the biceps. Their outfits were... humerous to say the least as Sans made a quick pose.

"ho ho ho. merry christmas everyone." He said quite simply and casually as he then began walking to the dining room with the others, namely up to Toriel's side where he hopped in a chair next to her and looked right at her.
              "hey tori look. i'm a bone-ified sans-ta claus." He joked with a chuckle, not minding that Julius and the others could hear. Pit who was in the living room was looking too confused and shocked at Sans and Papyrus's introduction to care. While Palutena looked like she didn't mind at all. While Julius chuckled very lightly.

"Oh goddammit that one was pretty funny..." Julius whispered under his breath.

Comment

Toriel just giggled while putting her paw on her mouth to keep respect for the others "I´m sorry for their entrance and entrance" she gave a small apologize and made the greetings "The tall skeleton is Papyrus, Sans brother, you may have seen his face in pasta boxes on these recent months" she smiled at them.

Midna smirked at the absurdity of the situation "At first we get some preparations for the festivities, then some demons and evil doers" she avoided saying skeleton warriors thinking it would offend the two undead males "And now we are eating pie, this day has been a roller coaster" she said looking at Palutena "I have to ask you Palutena, is the area so interesting on the everyday?" she smiled at the green haired woman.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The great Papyrus was pleased to see his brother was feeling better now. He picked up his large bag and began to follow his brother into the dining room. "Hello Tori, Hello humans!" Papyrus said as he struck a pose and looked at them all. He seemed to either ignore, or maybe he just didn't understand his brother's pun this time. "FEAR NOT! I, THE GREAT PAPYA-CLAUSE! HAVE BROUGHT GIFTS FOR EVERYONE!" he explained to them as he put his bag on the floor next to Toriel. "And you're all on the nice list so don't be shy, take as muuuuchas you need.... Well I don't know you personally...But Sans likes you so that's good enough for me!"

Comment

As Papyrus came in and dropped the bag, Julius couldn't help but get up from his chair and walk over to Papyrus and his bag of gifts. Looking down at the large sack of presents, the Belmont knelt down and took out a neatly wrapped present from the bag. The present was simply wrapped in gold wrapping and a red ribbon. It was so neatly wrapped that it looks like it must have taken forever to get it done. Shrugging his shoulders he opened his present... unsure of what he'll find.

All the while Sans was sitting next to Tori simply smiling and enjoying the company of everyone. Palutena was doing the same as she sat back, preferring to wait for the others to get their gifts first. Pit on the other hand was still on the couch in the living room, this time though he was peeking over the couch and into the dining room. Only the top of Pit's head and eyes were visible from the dining room. It seemed as if he was a bit shy or... cautious about this situation that is unfolding. All the while Sans looked over his shoulder and saw Pit. This prompted him to lightly tug on Papyrus's sleeve before pointing over at Pit.

"hey bro looks like we have a shy one over there." Sans said as Pit heard it clearly. This prompted Pit to lower his head so he will not be seen from the dining room as he hid behind the couch.

Comment

When Julius opened the wrapping paper, he would find a can of Papyrus's brand of spaghetti with a special Christmas picture of Papyrus in his Santa suit with the sunglasses and everything. He also handed him another wrapped gift, apparently having two for everyone, except for Sans and Toriel who had a few more that were a bit more personal. After all it's hard to buy personalized gifts for people you've never met before.

Papyrus was passing around gifts to everyone including two for every stranger, one extra for Sans and one extra for Toriel as well. That was until his brother pointed out the shy boy sitting on the couch. Papyrus quickly rushed over to the boy without warning and spoke to him. "HOWDY HUMAN! Don't worry, there's no need to be afraid. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WOULD GLADLY BE YOUR FRIEND!! I even brought you a gift..s Merry Christmas." He said as he put the two gifts next to him

Comment

After opening the first present he saw that it was a can of Papyrus's brand of spaghetti which was... somewhat surprising as it seems to be a rather unexpected kind of gift. As he looked at it closely he then looked up at Papyrus and smirked slightly. "Unexpected gift but... aren't gifts always unexpected?" Julius spoke to himself as he placed the can on the table before opening his second one.

Meanwhile as Papyrus ran up to Pit, he would firstly notice that Pit isn't a human... For Pit has a pair of angel wings on his back which appear to be closed. As Papyrus was being all happy and excited and... surprisingly friendly with the young angel boy, Pit was a bit... nervous but seemed to warm up quite quickly after getting a good look at Papyrus's face up close.

"Wait a minute... I recognize you from TV and the internet! You starred on a cooking show once with some box robot. Meta... something I don't remember. Interesting show. Made me actually want to try your spaghetti from the store at least once. Pretty good, but... why are you here again? I would expect someone as famous as you to be out and about. Not here giving gifts. Uh not that I'm complaining though!" Pit quickly replied as he looked at the two boxes that Papyrus gave him. They did seem... interesting... to say the least. Well with his fears and paranoia about Papyrus now gone, Pit proceeded to open both presents to find...

Comment

Raising an eyebrow at the skeleton who perhap was the embodiment of optimism, Midna took her gift and yet smiled "I shall thank you for this sir, may the festivities brings you happiness too" she responded. Toriel was just overjoyed with the current events "Oh Papyrus, you are so generous while bringing these gifts to all of us. I hope that you receive something that your golden heart deserves" she spoke to the skeleton.

Spoiler:

Comment

Near Command Bridge - Pillar of Autumn - Henir's Time and Space

"Right.", John said to Renamon as he tried to figure out what exactly they were going up against. John knew that this was the time when he had to evacuate the Pillar of Autumn and crash landed on Installation 04 in an escape ship, but did that mean they were going to fight Covenant? If that was the case, then things should prove to be quite easy.

Meanwhile, as Renamon and Nera attempted to gain a grasp of their surroundings, they would have felt auras and essences being snuffed out as Covenant and humans fought inside the ship. It seemed as if the humans were losing badly, but that wasn't the most noteworthy of what could be felt. Just in the command bridge, there was another group of auras, only something was off. Inside the bridge was John's aura, or rather a second one because the John that had come with them was right next to them.

Firestorm Citadel

Upon seeing the Trojan swing it's weapon, Takoizu suddenly jumped and launched herself upwards, just above the blade, over the top of the Trojan, and then onto the Trojan's shoulders before grabbing onto its helmet and using her armor's thrusters to push the Trojan around, positioning it for something unknown.

Santa Cruz

As the undead continued their assault, Isaac decided to try out one of the weapons Koishi had given him. Without hesitation, Isaac pulled out the AS-24 Devastator, aimed it into the horde of undead, and rained down a hail of explosive slugs.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

It didn't take Dr. Neuman long to finish his meal either, as he had finished his breakfast slightly after Chung did and proceeded to join him.

"Yea. Maybe after this we should go take a trip to Six's dorm.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung.

(Battle music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vPI-K_k_Fs)
                            Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

Jack did not care about the rain of gunfire from Mag's pistols, but he did not really like the thought of getting shot with his own gun. To say the least though, it was interesting for his enemy to have a better weapon in her possession, but it soon wouldn't matter. Reacting as quickly as he could, Jack lunged to the side and kept ducking and weaving as Mag fired the weapon, taking care not to get within the crosshairs of the weapon. Luckily for him, the Warframe did not know how to use his gun. Even if the gun could have registered him and programmed the slug to explode, the Mag was running at him with the gun, throwing off the targeting system of the gun and causing the slugs to blow up behind Jack, rather than in front of him.

Soon, the two closed the gap, and at that very moment, Jack took both katanas, spun to gain more momentum, and performed both a high slash and a medium slash towards the Mag.

Testing Chamber - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

As Lily approached the sniper's tower near the town square, she was greeted with a hail of plasmafire and lasers that rained from above, pelting the road around her and right after her. All of a sudden, Lily was no longer where she originally was as the thrusters on her armor blasted her off to the side and behind a nearby car, allowing her cover as she quickly thought about what to do next. It took only an instant to come up with a plan, and although hers was a brutish one, it would prove to be effective. She knew so.

Just then, Lily suddenly placed her hand on the roof of the car and vaulted over the vehicle, but just after she passed over the 6,000 pound car and was between the sniper's tower and the car, she leaned far back, reached right over her shoulders and slammed her fists into the windows of the car. After that, she grabbed the roof of the car and snapped forward, bringing the entire vehicle over her head, and as the vehicle reached the top of it's arc towards the ground, she let go. The car flew through the air before slamming straight into the tower, and although the platform was suspended by a rather powerful antigravity field, it was no match for the force at which Lily had hurled the massive metal object at it. Not only was the platform knocked out of its position, it had exploded into a fireball of blue plasma and fiery hot gas as it fell to the ground. Every hostile within the platform was dead, and Lily moved on to the next target, a Hunter just nearby.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

"Of course...", Mike said as he focused on the road ahead, almost mortified by the thought of Jack dogging Vala for a spar, then brutally fighting her as if he wanted to murder her. Of course, he wouldn't be surprised if that psychopathic SPARTAN-V actually tried to do so. He still had no idea why Dr. Halsey even allowed that man to become even more of a killing machine than he already was. He at least respected Daniel because he was a rather friendly guy despite their previous job, but Jack was nearly unapproachable. In the end, he could only imagine what would happen if Vala and Jack met. If Vala wanted a spar, she would definitely get what she wanted... maybe even a little bit more.

(Sorry for short post. I realize that Alice is not a fully fleshed character, and as such, she might not produce as much text as others would. ^^; )

Training Room - Sector 4, Prometheus Labs - London

"Yea, maybe you'll tire them out too. You'll do what an entire army couldn't.", Alice said with a laugh as she stood back up and removed her helmet, revealing her raven black hair and deep blue eyes. After that, Alice placed her helmet on the magnetic holster on her hip and reached down for Flandre's hand.

"Come on, we'll go take a break in the observation deck, maybe see if Cole is still sleeping and get some snacks as we wait.", Alice said to Flandre.
                            Last edited by S121; 01-24-2016, 06:17 AM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

"Okay, just... sit around, I guess. Would appreciate it if you helped me out, though, but I won't force you." Nitori commented. With Christmas coming up and everybody spending time with their family, all the facility maintenance and machine repairs were tossed at Nitori; thus she has a lot of work and not enough time. Sure she has EVE who's an invaluable asset, but sometimes she wishes she had some assistants helping her with these menial tasks and maybe some cool innovative projects.

Barcelona | Spain

"C... Ciel..." Kongou whimpered, her voice muffled by Ciel's hand blocking her mouth. What could be out there that Ciel was so freaked out about? Is it his enemy? How strong could he, she, or it be that Ciel, bodyguard of a freaking PRINCESS, act all nervous? "Y... you're scaring me..."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Near Command Bridge - Pillar of Autumn - Henir's Time and Space

As John, Nera, and Renamon were busy examining the area for their 'challenge' something... completely off the wall happened as a small white dog appeared out of seemingly nowhere, barking repeatedly... and loudly right at the real John who is next to Renamon and Nera. The way the dog is barking is quite annoying... but loud enough to alert anyone inside the command bridge. The dog barked for a few seconds before it ran off down the hall and out of sight. Whatever the dog was... it sure was annoying...

Santa Cruz

After getting an electrical jolt that knocked him out of the air, Dante landed and fell with a hard thud before quickly performing a flip to get back onto his feet. It was thanks to his half demonic blood that he was able to recover so quickly with not much else except some his hair standing on end and some singed clothing. Dante looked up at the being and smirked before sheathing his blade and taking out what seemed to be a purple demonic electric guitar of some sort which he had also had sheathed on his back which he began... playing. As he began to shred what could be best described as a 'badass guitar solo' the guitar began to generate purple electricity which began to circle around Dante with a few demonic bats that were summoned.

THis weapon was Nevan. A demonic weapon he had once given Komachi as a gift, but Dante had snuck it back into his possession before she left earlier to take care of something. The demonic energy coming from the guitar was quite strong. The weapon has control over electricity and can be used to summon hordes of demonic bats to attack. It can also unfold into a scythe if need be.

"That was quite the electrifying experience you gave me, but now it's time to really rock!" Said Dante as he then finished his 'solo' which the second he did several large clusters of demonic bats charged with electricity began flying right at the evil being. Almost immediately afterwards Dante grabbed by the fingerboard as it then unfolded into what seemed into a scythe. Dante then began dashing at the Exorcist, but this time at a much higher speed which made Dante seem like a blur, all the while Dante was dashing from side to side in an erratic fashion to throw it off guard.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

After the two were done with breakfast Chung got up and stretched as he was already making his way out of the Mess Hall and towards Six's living quarters.

Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

As the two were running at each other, the Mag quickly gone into a slide. Getting her body as low to the ground as possible to avoid Jack's swords and right under his arms before ending up behind him. Her agility and speed is not shabby. Clearly she's not human at all. After ending up right behind him, Mag stood up as she spun around to face Jack. All the while she was running back to gain some distance. She thought this new weapon would be of use but clearly it's not... It's... difficult to wield in how it's shots are working, but it's better than what she had as she holsters it onto her back thanks to a magnetic clip. However she didn't draw any weapons this time. Instead she lifted one hand into the air... then the other as she began to generate an intense magnetic field which caused everything metal around her began to shake violently. Cars, mailboxes, and lamp posts began to go out of control as anything made of metal within half a mile of her and Jack began to lift into the air slowly... He intention? Crush Jack with not just intense magnetic forces but underneath god knows what she can pick up.

Testing Chamber - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

Raven over the course of this simulation had grown significantly quiet as he crossed his arms and continued watching. His eyes were sharp and analytical as he was watching everything that happened. Everything Lily did, everything her enemies did, everything that happened in her surroundings he was examining intently. It wasl ike his eyes were as sharp as a hawk. Trying to find every little detail and take it all in. All the while he was remaining completely silent. For he was trying to get a good grasp of Lily's fighting process.

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

Hearing Nitori make a comment about liking some helping hands X found himself getting up out of the hot tub and walking over to her. Water dripping off his mechanical body as he stood beside her.

"Just tell me what you need and I'll help out Nitori." He said with a rather simple smile and calm tone.

Barcelona | Spain

As Ciel kept his guard up he continued to look around cautiously, letting go of Kongou as he spoke sternly, quietly, yet quickly.

"Followed. We were being followed Kongou. Please remain quiet. There is no telling who or what was follow-!" Ciel was speaking as he was suddenly cut off by someone yelling 'Quake Buster!' from up above.

The second this happened Ciel looked up at the source only to be caught in a blinding blast of purple energy that struck the ground at an angle and completely enveloped him before dragging Ciel along the ground and down the alleyway, kicking up concrete and other stuff as the blast tore through the ground. Tearing apart the ground along with Ciel who let out a pained scream.

From up above, the silhouette of a man in the sunlight could be seen standing on 6 small panel like devices underneath his feet, serving as platforms. The man seemed to be dressed in a sleek purple and black outfit with sharp spiked hair that upon closer inspection is silvery white in color. The man just grinned psychotically as he descended to the ground before stepping off his makeshift platform and onto the ground below him. The look on his face was analytically psychotic as he began walking towards Ciel and right past Kongou, with the panel-like devices now floating behind him. As he walked past Kongou he simply turned to face her, giving her a very quick glance before turning to her completely.

Placing a hand on the wall beside her head he just grinned as he drew his face closer to hers, placing a hand on her chin.

"I'd recommend you take cover while the men talk girl." He said as he then turned back to Ciel who was already getting back up from the dissipated blast. Ciel's clothes heavily torn and damaged, leaving his undershirt burned off and his coat heavily damaged. His pants legs were also burned with holes all in them. Among that severe burns and bruises could be seen all over Ciel's stomach and face but they were healing rather quickly. Seeing this the attacker faced Ciel in a standoff.

"You're the source of the Dark El my Dynamo's detected... Intriguing... Only half-demon. Still... the data I could get from you will be like a feast for the mind. With every. Single. Bit of it being highly nutritious."

"..." Ciel was remaining quiet as he had now summoned both of his gunblade rifles.

"So the silent type I can see... and looking for a fight. Oh boy... Collecting your data and energy will sure be exciting!" The man spoke before letting out a psychotic laugh before getting into a combat stance with his Dynamo's floating behind him. All this happening right in front of Kongou.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-24-2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X