X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's Time and Space

After about an hour long nap, John woke from his slumber and suddenly rose to a stand. The rest he had certainly left him feeling refreshed, but he could wait no longer. It was time for him to finish up what needed to be done. Soon after coming to a stand, John walked over to the now maskless Glaive and softly cleared his throat to get his attention.

"I'm ready to continue.", John calmly said to Glaive.

Firestorm Citadel

When Takoizu saw that she had the Trojan on the defensive, she simply smiled before speaking out to it.

"What, are you afraid of me now?", Takoizu teased the large Trojan.

Meanwhile, Takoizu was thinking to herself on the best way to destroy the Trojan. She had very many different methods to use, but the problem was simply choosing one out of so many.

Santa Cruz

Isaac simply gave a light frown as Dante ran off, but didn't really care enough to get angry. Right now, he had more important things in mind, like saving any survivors that might be out there. Wasting little time, Isaac took to the skies, shooting off to the northeast.

As Isaac flew overhead, he carefully scanned the streets for survivors. What he was primarily looking for was large concentrations of the undead, for if there was somebody alive in the area, the undead would surely be attracted to them.

(Battle music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vPI-K_k_Fs)
    Streets of London | Jack and Eve's current Location

Jack could easily see the female Tenno surge towards him, and while she was fast, his reaction time allowed him plenty of time to slam one of his katanas into the ground to block the swipe at his legs. As the Tenno rose to stab him in the back, Jack spun to the left as he raised his other katana, slightly angling it in the direction of the Skana's curve, allowing minimal resistance as the blade curved to the side and just barely missed Jack's stomach.

Testing Chamber - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

As soon as Lily stepped out into the town square, she was gretted by a hail of plasmafire from the ground and energy beams from the sniper's tower in the center of the town square. Lily lunged to the right as her thrusters activated, accelerating her lunge and placing her behind a pillar holding up the front of a building. What Lily didn't know was that there were multiple brutes in the area, each one having the intent to either kill her or do much worse to her. Immediately after hiding behind the pillar, she was greeted to an angry Brute, who swung its Type-25 Carbine Spiker down towards her face.

Reacting quickly, Lily boost-dodged to the right, ending up next to the Brute's left flank as its attack crashed into the stone pillar Lily was previously at. Lily quickly pulled out her M6D and opened fire at the Brute's head. The first shot exploded against the Brute's helmet, damaging it slightly, the second caused a large fracture to form across the side of the helmet, and the third shattered the impact site as tiny chunks of metal pierced through the brute's skin. The Brute let out an angry roar as it attempted to backhand Lily with its left hand, but Lily suddenly jumped over the attack and sailed over the Brute as she performed a flip, leaving her upside down in the air over the Brute. As that happened, she placed two more shots into the brute's skull, this time killing the Brute in a shower of skull fragments and alien blood.

Lily landed right behind the fallen Brute and sprinted to the next pillar as a hail of plasma nearly peppered her armor with burns. The rest of the brutes in the area now knew Lily was in the area and gave chase to the female SPARTAN, closing in on her position.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

Mike kind of hesitated on giving Vala the knowledge he had, seeing how him simply bringing up the Neo-Yakuza had such an effect on her, but he did so regardless.

"Heh, if you feel that way about the Neo-Yakuza, then I'm almost afraid of telling you that there's something worse out there.", Mike said to Vala.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As Glaive sat there at the edge of the cube platform they were all on... he didn't turn to face John as the Spartan told him he was ready. Instead Glaive let out a sigh as he put on his mask before standing up. With his mask back on he turned to face the others. With his blank stare he spoke.

"I see. You do appear to be well rested even though you had slept for what would be an hour. I can tell that the energies of Henir's Time and Space have rejuvenated your body and mind. That pleases me. The same could also be said for the others... Speaking of which... Are you two ready?" Glaive spoke as he then turned to Renamon and Nera.

Santa Cruz

As Isaac searched the sky, Dante searched the ground. Using his demonic abilities to travel the area as fast as he could. He was practically teleporting from one lamp post to another as he looked and continued to scan the area for anyone. From what he saw... Not much of anyone was down here until he remembered something.

He remembered a Cat-person... thing coming in to help fight back against the undead. With that in mind he began heading towards that location in hopes the... cat-person was there.

Washington D.C. | Palutena's Apartment

As Sans and Toriel waited outside the door, on the inside Palutena and Julius had gathered in the living room. Pit looked a bit cautious due to the fact that there is a skeleton and... goat... woman... monster outside the door. It was clear that Pit was still on full alert from the events that happened out on the street earlier. Palutena however was remaining calm, and so was Julius.

"Now Pit, don't be too alarmed. Just stay calm okay? Now tell me... do the two seem hostile in any way?" Asked the Goddess

"I... uh... No. No they don't... one told a joke and the other was holding a pie. So... I'm just confused."

"Hmm... Well there isn't any true way to tell without confronting them and asking-" Palutena spoke as she was cut off by Julius who was already opening the door.

It was clear that the Vampire Hunter was thinking well ahead of Palutena as he opened the door, but only halfway. Upon opening the door he saw the... short skeleton dressed in blue jacket, black shorts, and some simple sneakers that had untied shoelaces. Towering above him was a... Goat Woman monster of some sort... They do not seem hostile at all, in fact what Sans said and did kinda made Julius relieved.

As Julius opened the door and poked his head out, Sans looked up and winked.
      "sup?" Sans spoke with that big grin he has at almost all times.

Julius simply looked confused then chuckled a bit as he opened the door completely.
      "Well... Hello there. I assume you must be... residents of this place?" Julius replied as he then, with his now more energized and... more revitalized senses he was able to smell the sweet butterscotch pie that Toriel had. It... smelled really good. This prompted Julius to ask..

"Is that pie butterscotch?" He asked as he eyed the pie... It was clear he enjoyed the smell of it.

Streets of London | Jack's current Location

The mysterious woman was a bit surprised with Jack's reaction time. It was clear that he was capable of keeping up with if not straight up SURPASSING her in a fight. Meaning she will have to be more creative with her attacks against this Spartan.

After her attack was blocked she slide past Jack a bit more before she did what could best be described as her 'launching herself through the air like a bullet' as she then jumped forward while spinning herself like a bullet travelling in the air before she suddenly turned around.

Quickly the woman lifted her hand in the air before clenching her fist, as she did a flash of light happened... at first nothing happened but quickly Jack's shields sparked and essentially dispersed in a powerful pulse, temporarily depleting his shields and restoring any damage her shields took. Then as she was in the air, now a good 30 or so ft from Jack, she held out her hand and suddenly... a strange magnetic bubble could be seen quickly appearing around the Spartan. The air around him was more or less distorted with the intensity of the magnetism.

Suddenly the Tenno put away her blade once more in exchange for her two pistols. Quickly reloading she then took aim and fired all around the bubble around Jack.... What was odd though was that the bullets seemed to... home in onto his armor once they got within range of this magnetic field...

The Tenno had turned Jack into a powerful magnet. In fact, some of the lamp-posts around Jack were beginning to bend and warp and even short-circuit due to the sheer intensity of the magnetic field around him.
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-03-2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Renamonīs meditation was interrupted as she heard the masked male talking, she just looked at Nera who shrugged while answering "Up to you Glaive, what will the next challenge be?" she asked getting on her feet and hoping for something great.

Toriel smiled at the reaction that her pie made to the gentleman "It is indeed of Butterscotch sir, we recently got into the new apartment here and we wanted to meet our new neighbors with some pie to enjoy the time" she spoke and then used her free hand to gesture to herself and her skeleton friend "My name is Toriel and this is my friend Sans, pleased to meet you" she greeted him.

Vala simply gave an unamused chuckle "There is always something worse, that is how the universe works" she spoke while looking at the moving scenery "And cuiously enough, the worst part of these growing problems is that it is a mixture of both the game world and the real world, thus having a storm of megalomaniac monsters in the form of simple humans, but who want to just obtain their benefit, no matter what they need to do" she said and then looked at the spartan "But enough of that, I need to see Halsey"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

The Trojan banged it's shield with it's sword, purple energy swirling up from beneath it. The Trojan itself just seemed a little larger now, it's blade crackling with shadowy energy, a another puff of steam erupted from it's nostrils. It was ready for nearly anything to come at it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Training Room - Sector 4, Prometheus Labs - London

Deep within the several heavily guarded sectors of the London-based Prometheus Labs, one could hear the frantic sounds of clashing as magic and metal met with force. Accompanied with the sounds of occasional giggling and grunts, the brawl contained with the Training Room of Sector 4 was sure to draw in attention from a variety of individuals.
            But this wasn't a fight between two adversaries. Instead, this was but a friendly skirmish.

Dotting the battleground with danmaku, the young vampire Flandre playfully glided in the air as she dodged bullets and plasma shots from her opponent. Skipping and twirling, Flandre's patterns continued to shower down upon the Training Room in an unending display. Locking herself in combat, Flandre became ecstatic. Her heart racing. Unlike her prior battle against the Nobodies, this one made Flandre truly alive. If only for a brief moment before the cruel element known as reality would set back in.

As the battle died down, Flandre ceased fire and quickly descended to the ground below. Giddily approaching her SPARTAN acquaintance, Flandre pranced around the room much like a child on her birthday.
            "That was fun, Alicey!" Flandre cheered with a toothy grin on her face, "You're quite something! Reminds me of a meanie miko I once battled."

((Yeah, I kinda just went head-first into this whole thing. I recall S1 saying something or another about the Training Room but I forgot... Oh well.))
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

John looked over to his teammates before returning his gaze back to Glaive, who was still facing Renamon and Nera. John still remembered what the masked man had said to them about the next challenge, how Glaive specifically told him that it would be "fun." Being singled out earlier left John feeling somewhat suspicious about what would happen next, but whatever it was, he had the feeling he would be ready. All that was left to do was wait for Glaive to start the challenge, to which John was now patiently waiting for.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu gave a rather confident smile underneath her helmet as she watched the Trojan grow, simply thinking about how she would strike, and boy did she have a plan.

(Just like daddy.), Takoizu jokingly thought to herself before suddenly bursting into a 100 mph sprint towards the Trojan.

As she began to approach the Trojan, Takoizu released a small volley of danmaku which seemed to fly off to the Trojan's left flank, just out of reach of the Trojan. Meanwhile, Takoizu suddenly changed her direction as she suddenly ran to the Trojan's right, then suddenly towards it, placing her within range of the Trojan's sword arm.

Santa Cruz

Meanwhile, Isaac was still desperately searching for survivors within the city, but so far he found none. Isaac was close to giving up the search when he suddenly heard a scream down below as a group of the undead tried to break their way into a barricaded building. Seeing this caused a fire within Isaac's eye as he pulled out both his Planet Cracker and his usual Plasma Cutter and rained a volley down upon the undead below.

"Dante! The door!!!", Isaac shouted to Dante down below, alerting him that there were survivors inside.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

As Dr. Neuman and Chung ate, Dr. Neuman decided to bring up the topic from earlier before. After all, it was not everyday you would hear that a member of Prometheus Labs would have a kid.

"Sooo...", Dr. Neuman said to Chung in a rather curious tone, "should we go pay Six a visit after breakfast? Maybe get his side of the story?"

(Battle music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vPI-K_k_Fs)
              Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

Jack gritted his teeth as his shields flared then vanished and as red warning lights began to flash inside of his helmet. It took very little time to see what was happening, due to the fact that all the magnetic materials in the vicinity were bending and warping around him. He could also see the bullets as they approached, but as he saw them fly through the air, he could see there was not much to fear. Although he would be hit by all of the bullets the Warframe fired, they were still a very low caliber and did not have the velocity to pierce his armor. At worst, they would scratch the topmost layer of his armor. With that in mind, Jack simply began to charge after the Mag as every bullet collided with his armor, chipping off the black, red, and white paint off his armor as they hit.

As Lily hid behind the next pillar, four more brutes began to close in on her position, each one more than willing to rip her limb from limb. Lily held their ground as they closed in, and right as the closest one ran in for the attack, Lily suddenly activated her thrusters and slid beneath the brute, firing at it's inner thigh as she slid beneath. The bullet impacted flesh and violently exploded, separating the Brute's leg from the rest of its body, but before it could even fall to the ground, Lily was already engaging the next Brute, dodging a horizontal swipe of its Spiker by ducking beneath and firing a round into its arm as it passed above, relieving the second Brute of its weapon and arm. As the gun flew from the Brute's grasp, Lily reached up with her free hand and grabbed the spiker from the air and lunged forth as she jammed the blade into the Brute's gut, then spun to the right, ripping straight through its stomach and disemboweling it as the first Brute finally fell to the ground. As she did so, the third Brute swung a spiker of its own at her, but Lily was quick, unnaturally so as she jumped into the air and rolled just above the swing, slamming her armored boot against the Brute's cheek. The third Brute stumbled, and Lily landed with her left foot before quickly turning and unleashing a barrage of high explosive, armor piercing lead and heavy metal spikes into its chest. The onslaught tore through the Brute and it fell onto its back with a bloody splat.

Upon seeing its comrades killed so easily at close range, the fourth Brute jumped back and threw a spiker grenade at Lily in an attempt to impale her with it, but it appeared she was much faster than it had anticipated. As the spiker grenade spun through the air, Lily's enhanced reflexes allowed her to grab the grenade out from the air and she snapped her arm forward, throwing the grenade back to its sender before she jumped out from cover and sprinted after the sniper's tower near the town square. An inhuman scream could be heard before the grenade detonated, sending spikes across the undersection of the building, obliterating the fourth Brute and impaling any survivors Lily may have left behind.

From what was already seen, the armor had made Lily a nigh unstoppable force.

"Of course. We're almost there too, but I have to at least give you a warning before we reach The Labs, because I just know this could be a possible problem. If you see a large SPARTAN with a skull on his helmet, try and avoid him. He tends to have the personality of an industrial sander, and he's just bound to be all over the thought of a SPARTAN-II. Either he will ask you to spar, or he will get suspicious over an undocumented SPARTAN.", Mike said to Vala.

"Yea, well you're definitely something yourself. I've never felt this tired since the time I was human.", Alice chuckled to Flandre as she quickly began to catch her breath.

It had seemed that even though Alice was a supersoldier, even she had a hard time keeping up with the energetic vampire, much like a grown human would to a human child. It took a half minute before Lily was fully recovered, and once she was, Alice hunched slightly over Flandre before extending a large armored hand to the girl for a handshake.

"You definitely put up a good fight. It truly was a pleasure to play with you.", Alice said to Flandre.
              Last edited by S121; 12-18-2015, 02:38 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hearing the word "spar" nrightened Vala's mood "If your pal wants to spar, I'll give it to him, it has been a while since I enjoyed a fight, unless he wants to do sonething stupid that would ruin my parade" the smirk on her face was enougg to prove that the blonde wanted something to happen

"As for paperwork, it will be hard for him to get something further than "I'm augmented to keep living". If he or anyone wants answers, I'll need mine from our dear Cathy" the spartan spoke with some seriousness on her tone

En route to labs, East of London

The bike's humming was soothing her mind as she was resisting the urge to speed up and bonk the blonde airhead of hers. The things she was hearing were both good and bad for Nicole, the good one was the fact that the soldier who picked up Vala was a spartan who barely showed his true emotions, yet what she heard of his tone when thins the brawler revealed was what made her day better (Got to congratulate Melissa and her recordings).

So far, the veteran spartan had the idea that this Mike wasn't a spartan II, and it gave her the chance that there weren't othe IIs in the labs, it would have been logical to send one to Vala, or at least a squad of IIIs or IVs. (They haven't seen what we experienced, most are probably volunteers). In Nicole's opinion the new spartans were good people, but they were still human, the older ones were demons of war and destruction (Although John always had Catherine's eyes on him)

In tge end, Nicole knew that something was bound to occur, and those two in the warthog would be in the middle of the storm (You better let me something, I also need some punching bags). And with that, the woman sped uo towards the location of the labs.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive chuckled a bit as he lifted his hand, ready to snap his fingers. He didn't say much about the challenge except one thing.

"For one of you this challenge will be a blast from the past... or rather... a repeated set of explosions from the past. It will challenge everything you all have. Test of will, test of courage, test of mind, and test of body. That is all I shall say, but one of you will definitely be able to recognize it." Glaive spoke as he focused his gaze at John as he snapped his fingers.

Almost immediately Glaive disappeared as Nera, John, and the others found themselves on... some sort of ship. At first this was a bit hard to recognize, but the Spartan could recognize it as plain as day. The layout, the design... even the voices coming from the room next to him... voices of a certain commander and AI, and... himself...? Could be heard coming from the doorway next to them. Before they could do anything though the whole ship shook as the sound of alarms going off, armed soldiers running past the group, and the sounds of heavy gunfire could be heard.

This was the Pillar of Autumn. The place where John's journey started with Cortana.

After a few minutes of sitting and staring at Toriel, Sans, and the pie. Julius finally turned around to look at Palutena who was now in the living room standing there watching Julius and seeing the two strangers at the door. Though after seeing Julius's expression and sensing no evil... and only some sort of... weird vibe coming from the skeleton. Palutena spoke. "Hmm... Well why don't you come in and we all share the pie? It would be nice to get to know our new neighbors." Palutena spoke with a calm, peaceful voice as Julius then stepped out of the way for Sans and Toriel.

Sans then waited for Toriel to go in first for... reasons.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

It didn't take long for Chung to finish eating, but when he did he looked up at Neuman and shrugged. "Yeah let's just do that. I would like to meet the father of this baby." Chung spoke as he stood up after having finished his meal.

Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

The Mag's strategy was showing results. Rather... weak results, but some results nonetheless as she continued to pelt him with bullets. Eventually though the magnetic field around Jack could not keep itself stable, and in turn it released a very powerful burst of electromagnetic energy that dislodged the shotgun on his magnetic holster. When this happened it quickly fell and the Mag saw this as she quickly put away her pistols before holding out her hand. At that very instant Mag did a sort of yanking motion with her hands as Jack's shotgun came flying right at her, of which the Mag grabbed it and held it straight at Jack. It was then she started opening fire with her new weapon while drawing closer rather quickly.

Now with a decent weapon in hand, this fight is a lot more fair.

Raven was watching Lily's style and strategy closely. The way she was fighting was definitely that of a Spartan. A true soldier. It really impressed Raven, and deep down he felt a growing urge to want to fight her more and more. To test out not just his arm, but Lily's armor in a more... realistic scenario. Either way what he was seeing so far was quite impressive.

"Heh... seeing her. Kinda makes me want to become a Spartan myself." He spoke rather dryly as he watched on.
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-22-2015, 10:37 PM.

Comment

"Same to you, Alicey!" Flandre merrily replied, taking Alice's hand and shaking it. "We should do this again some time. Maybe with some of your friends too!"

Meanwhile, laid to rest in another part of the training area, someone was stirring. As their motor functions returned to them and their vision cleared, the young man Cole slowly but surely regained consciousness. Shakily glancing around the room, Cole began to realise just where exactly he was and what exactly had happened.
                    "Sh*t..." Cole mumbled in disappointment, "That wasn't a dream..."
                    Much to the despair of the electricity-manipulating conduit, it seemed that the nightmare that was his reality had yet to fade away. And just as he was getting used to captivity too...
                    Cole knew that as soon as he would bump into any SPARTAN or into Flandre, there'd be hell to pay. One doesn't simply walk away from attempting to blow up a section of a highly-guarded military base. And Cole knew the consequences of messing with authorities and organisations all too well...
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Palutena's apartment

Seeing that Sans waited for her move, Toriel walked into the apartment, tilting her head to be able to pass the door "Please excuse my clumsiness in advance, my feet are rather large and they might move some furniture by accident" she gave an apologetic smile as she evaded a chair.

The goat monster's gentle face hid very well what her senses wete gathering (An aged human with so much weight in his shoulders, a celestial woman that radiates happiness and a young boy with raw power within himself) she thought and spoke "I've got to say that this building is rather comfortable and prepared for a varied kind of inhabitants"

Meanwhile, Midna appeared from Palutena's room while making sure her cloak was in place. The twili felt two strong pressences as she noticed the almost Dwarf sized skeleton and inhumamly tall goat humanoid. "Well hello there, seems thi building is becoming more interesting by the minute" she spoke and looked at them with a smirk that somehow was both mischievous and welcoming.

Spoiler:

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

The trojan didn't care about some petty energy burst, following Takoizu, predicting, and swinging the sword in a 360 degree arc all around it, teetering slightly as it finished.

Santa Cruz

The undead pressed against both the door and the walls, the entire barricade, doors, windows, anything like that threatening to collapse, the survivors inside in a dangerous position, amongt them, toward the back, wa a larger creature, mostly an upper torso with large bulky pale arms, and a tatter of robe around it. As undead fell from Isaac's plasma cutter, lightning flickered between it's fingertips, before sending a blast of electricity through the crowd.

Hoever, it did not fry them. No, it invigroated them, as they smacked at the walls with renewed vigor, barely noticing Isaac or Dante.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

((quick post for Dante because I forgot to.))
                          Santa Cruz

As Isaac and Dante were searching for any signs of survivors, Isaac called out about a door. Confused Dante looked at where Isaac was pointing and firing at. Upon looking he saw a group of undead pounding against a door and barricades. Dante was about to attack, but seeing Isaac's attacks not do much Dante stopped. Though what he also saw was the large creature in some kind of old robe that seemed to invigorate the undead. Dante had a feeling that they would need to stop that large... THING first if they wanted to save the people inside. As such Dante called out.

"You handle the door! I'll handle Mr. Tall, Pale, and Ugly!" Dante yelled as he took his demonic claymore the Rebellion, and holding it behind him as he jumped through the air. The blade crackled with red demonic energy before Dante performed a heavy underhanded slash aimed at the large Robed being. Upon doing this a strong blast of demonic energy was released towards the monster. If it strikes the Robed Creature, it would cause some sort of damage and gather it's attention.

Palutena's apartment

As Toriel entered, Palutena smiled as she walked up to the Goat Monster. "Oh it's fine. I'll be able to easily move any accidentally moved furniture." Palutena spoke as she began to make her way to the kitche, gesturing Toriel to follow. All the while hearing Toriel's comment about the building. "Ah yes. This apartment was rennovated if I recall to suit some... other worldly inhabitants. Quite thoughtful actually. Anyways I should introduce you to my the others. The tall, and rather gruff man in the coat is Julius Belmont. Where he came from he's the last of his bloodline, a family of Vampire Hunters. He lives next door. The young angel boy in there is the head of my royal guards, Pit. He may not look like it, but he's quite a talented yet... energetic young one. The other woman is Midna. We... do not know all too much about her though since we just met her." Palutena spoke as she sat at the kitchen table.

"Then there's me! Palutena. Goddess of the land I came from. I moved her with Pit since we wanted to try our hands at a more... peaceful and quiet life. Also feel free to set that delicious pie of yours on the table." Palutena spoke...

Meanwhile in the Living room, Julius had watched Toriel and Palutena walk into the kitchen as he was about to tell the short skeleton to just make himself at home. However when he looked at the doorway, he found it empty. Confused both Pit and himself started looking around but saw Sans sitting back in a rather comfortable position on the couch, just minding his own business.

"I uh... what...? Midna, Pit. Did you see him move?" Julius asked both Midna and Pit. However Pit just shrugged as he wasn't entirely paying attention.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-01-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Palutena's apartment

Midnaīs attention changed from the original spot that th skeleton was standing to where he was now (Teleportation magic.. there was next to no action made to do that, a mind ability?) she thought but then shrugged (We all have our own stuff).

Toriel on the other just waved her free paw "Donīt mind him, Sans is prone to bend time and space, in the long run, you will be used to it" she spoke remembering the blue robbed skeletonīs ability to just appear and disappear when no one watched him. At first she was confused and nervous about it, but as time went on, she just ignored it. When the goat monster looked at the oddest being of the group, (red hair, bluish pale body, she looks undressed yet dressed at the same time?)

Ignoring what her mind asked, Toriel put the pie on the table and spoke "I hope you are hungry, because this pie tastes wonderful fresh from the oven" her smile was so heartwarming as of a mother dealing with her kids.

Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz

The creature, more formerly known as an Exorcist, sensed the incoming blade, and its energy blast. A simple swift movement left let it escape from the blade's wrath. More lightning crawled up it's fingertips, flinging it out like a lashing whip, crackling towards Dante all around him.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 01-01-2016, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Near Command Bridge - Pillar of Autumn - Henir's Time and Space

As the group was transported to the start of their challenge, John already had his M6D ready for combat, but what he wasn't ready for was the fight taking place in a place from his past. Upon seeing the familiar metal halls and the lights of the ship, John's focus went from searching for a target, to looking about the area they were in, partially stunned at the sight before him, yet still keeping an eye out to make sure the group was not ambushed. It was clear that this place had an effect on John, but the question was, why?
                                Last edited by S121; 01-24-2016, 05:40 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X