X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

"Right. Super advanced android. Got it." Nitori nodded and sat back down. "Most of the robots that are not made by the Kappas tend to not like the water that much, so I assumed the same for you. My bad, hehe."

Nitori sank her whole body back in until she realized that she didn't even ask X what he needed. "You need something?"

Barcelona | Spain

"Yup! I wish I could live here! With you, and that bratty little girl you were with." Kongou smiled again as she strolled the streets of Barcelona, until she stopped in contemplation. Her feelings were genuine: she longed to stay here and enjoy this beautiful city with her newly discovered friend, but she could not abandon her post as the flagship of the naval army. Her Teitoku must be worried sick...

"But... I can't. I have my duties as the flagship of the first fleet." Kongou turned to Ciel with a rather sorrowful look. "Tomorrow, I must leave to find a way back there."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Well... a little... I'm wondering why I'm here... Last I saw was the blinding light of a bomb... city in ruins... you and Zero then... I blacked out. Next thing I know I wake up here." X spoke as he sat in the water, not feeling a thing. The look on his face was one that showed a bit of worry about this blank space in his memory.

Barcelona | Spain

Ciel was truly happy that Kongou was having fun and all but... hearing the fact that she had to return to her fleet... This saddened Ciel a bit as he sighed and looked up at the sky. "I wish you didn't have to leave. You've probably been the most legitimate fun I've had with someone else in a long while if ever." He spoke before he mumbled something under his breath...

"Serving that brat 24/7 is tiring..."

Washington D.C. | Palutena's Apartment

Hearing Midna's stern words made Palutena let out an annoyed sigh as she held her forward.

"Midna you do realize I was just teasing right? I do that all the time. In fact I tease Pit a bit about things like that all the time. It's normal. So don't take it too seriously. I was just trying to lighten the mood in there..." Palutena spoke as she blushed, crossed her legs, and covered her mouth... looking quite bashful...

"Besides... I'm... the one that kinda likes... Julius..." She said with a hint of embarrassment. A Goddess such as herself falling for a human like Julius. That's... not too surprising, but to her it's quite embarrassing.

Washington D.C. | San's and Toriel's Apartment

"that's good. can't wait til they're done. your pies are always scrumptious" Sans spoke as he sat on the couch. Taking the TV remote he turned on the Television to the... news.

On the news a report about a recent attack JUST OUTSIDE their apartment complex happened. It was apparently caused by some sort of... demons or something. Seeing this Sans' pupils disappeared while he still had that smile on his face. He seemed to be thinking of something...

Comment

The only reaction that Midna gave to the green haired woman was a raised eyebrow, but then she made an unamused chuckle "Yet you tease Julius by whispering loud enough about him probably having a crush on me" she spoke while leaning on the wall "If you wish to at the least move from square zero, you shouldnīt move your pieces with a diversion strategy, even worse if you tease others" she pointed out.

"As for what I said before, let me give you an advice" the twili pointed her finger at Palutena "Donīt let time be for granted, anything can happen in a matter of seconds" her tone was backed with experience.

Toriel was too deep in her memories of her son to the point of not hearing what Sans was talking about. She was about to say something when the news channel brought something odd, getting her out of her thoughts "There was a fight of that scale so close to this building? it must have been so quick that we didnīt even felt it" the goat monster said pointing out that, from the elements used in the battle, she would have at least felt some energy from it.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes yes I'm aware. But my teasing did show that he does seem to notice your beauty. It's something I noticed. He doesn't seem to notice me too much... I just... wish he'd actually notice me a little." She said with a light giggle as she looked at Midna with a sharp, cunning glare before giving her a much kinder stare...

"Then again I'm a Goddess and he's a human. It's not entirely right for the two of us either. So honestly I don't bother much. So to take my mind off things I like to joke around a bit, and also please don't speak to me about needing to spend time with each other or that anything could happen at any minute. I had to deal with the sudden rise of Medusa of whom captured me within a rather short time. It was quite sudden. But I am aware of that advice. So I'll take it to heart. Anyways..." She says as she looks out the window. As she does she looks off into the distance.

"Can you feel it? There really is a bit of a growing darkness... The scouts I sent out there came back with information of a gathering of... something... I have not gotten any word as to what though."

Sans didn't show no response as he sat there... his eye sockets without his typical simple pupils... it was like he was deep in thought as the scene of one of the attacking skeletons was beheaded on the television. It just made him think of... something that he once saw in an alternate timeline... something involving Papyrus. When Toriel spoke though he snapped out of this trance as he looked at her with that grin, but a rather shaken look on his face.

"oh. yeah... seems like it huh?" He said as he quickly changed the remote to a channel that has a stand-up comedian telling rather... lame jokes as a diversion from the news.

Comment

Midna understood part of Palutenaīs situation, but the moment she said the crap about gods and humans not mixing, she just looked at the green haired woman with a look of skepticism "Oh please save that overused excuse" she spoke with a neutral tone "Love is something that breaks boundaries and can create miraculous things, even more when there is magic within the partners. If you were to follow your instincts, then things wonīt matter, you will cross that bridge when it comes"

The former princess looked at the similar direction as the goddess "Something big will happen, with what those demons showed as an entrance, the real plate will be quite dramatic"

Torielīs mind went to the safety of the residents of the apartment complex "I suggest we go and see our new neighbors, with that, we can also get some information about that skirmish" she offered to the skeleton.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Palutena didn't seem too... keen on Midna's words, and for the most part had tried ignored them. However she did seem to acknowledge Midna's words a little.
              "I'll... think about that." She said quite simply regarding what Midna said about God's and Humans can love each other, love can transcend boundaries and whatnot. Though thinking about it a little more... she just sighed as she heard what Midna said about the demonic energy outside the city.

"Yes... quite. My scouts are keeping an eye on the area. I'll provide you with updates in case anything new comes up." Palutena spoke as she headed to her door to leave the room.

Getting up off the couch Sans put his hands in his coat pockets as he made his way to the door. Thankfully Toriel's offer to check on their neighbors provided a good distraction from the news and what it made him begin thinking about. As he did he turned to her and shrugged his shoulders.

"whatever you want to do Tori, i'll be down with it."

Comment

Getting up from the couch, Toriel went for the butterscotch pie. She touched it gently to check its temperature and smiled with the result "This will bring a smile even to a grumpy old gentleman" she said picking a towel to take the tray and followed Sans to the door "Well then, lets meet our new and possibly great neighbors" she smiled at the skeleton

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

John was a little hesitant at first, but when he was assured that this dimension's time was dilated and separated from the real world, John eased his shoulders and put his M6D magnum pistol back onto his magnetic holster. After that, John gave a light sigh as he looked over to Renamon, then Nera, then finally back to Glaive. After that, John simply walked over to one of the nearby cubes floating in the air and attempted to sit down on it.

If what the other had said was true, then that meant John could relax for just a moment before continuing the rest of his day. John was not about to waste such an opportunity and took full advantage of the fact that time was stopped here.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu saw the attack coming right for her, and instead of attempting to dodge the attack, she ran straight after the Trojan with a fist ready to strike. It appeared that Takoizu intended to outmuscle this creature, and she may or may not have been able to on her own, but she had something special in mind. As Takoizu came within range, she delivered the strongest punch she could muster, but in the very instant the fist had made contact, she had altered the boundary of origin and destination on the Trojan's shield. All of the force that the Trojan had mustered up into pushing the shield forward would be reversed and would push the shield backward, only this time coupled with Takoizu's immense strength.

Santa Cruz

Isaac nodded at Koishi before looking off to the northeast, the direction where they would find survivors. Isaac was about to immediately fly off, but stopped and turned towards Koishi again and spoke.

"Thank you, Koishi. We'll try and be back before the napalm is dropped.", Isaac said to Koishi before looking over to Dante.

"I think that should be the least of your concerns when we're in the middle of trying to save civilians. Come on.", Isaac said to Dante before offering him a hand. It was apparant that Isaac was offering Dante a ride through the air, rather than letting him run through the city.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

After getting a breakfast consisting of bacon, a choice of sunny-side-up or scrambled eggs, milk or orange juice, and their choice of many side dishes, Chung and Dr. Neuman finally were able to sit down at a table and enjoy their meal.

(A little bit of fight music for the occasion. About time I get to use this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vPI-K_k_Fs)
                  Streets of London | Jack and Eve's current Location

Now that Eve, the woman's target had escaped, it was now up to Jack to dole out punishment to this woman, then interrogate her once the deed was done. With the disappearance of Eve on Jaqck's radar, he then turned his attention over to the Tenno, who was soaring through the air and firing both her machine pistols down at him with deadly precision. For a normal human, the bullets would have been too fast to see, but Jack could see them crawling through the air, just slow enough for his katanas to be used to parry them. Reacting quickly, Jack brough both of his katanas out in front of him, and as the bullets got within range, Jack moved with machine-like precision as he deflected the oncoming hail of bullets.

Testing Chamber - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

After grabbing an M6D, an MA5D assault rifle, four fragmentation grenades, and an unfamiliar armor module, she was ready to begin.

"Okay, ready.", Lily said to the scientists in the observation deck as she waited for the simulation to begin.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...1602-Secto.jpg
                  http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...x-Sector_1.jpg

Just then, the large empty white room was transformed into a large battlefield reminiscent to a destroyed city in New Mombasa, back when the Covenant attacked. Lily stepped out from the loadout zone from the right quadrant of the map with her assault rifle in her hands and looked about the ruined town square. There were cars and debris strewn about the road, and various Covenant and human structures were strategically placed about, almost telling a story of what happened in the area. From the looks of it, it appeared that the humans had tried to fight back against the invaders, but were quickly overrun and killed. After that, the Covenant had set up a temporary checkpoint for their forces to travel without resistance from the humans.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

Mike was lightly smiling in his helmet at what Vala was saying, but when her AI companion Mellissa had asked her question, his smile quickly faded as he remained silent. It was clear that Mike was in thought about what he should tell the duo, what intel was safe to release and what wasn't. After all, they were Characters, and such information had to do with them. Of course, there was also a risk of info leaks, and Mike knew that if he said too much, he could possibly get into trouble with his superiors. Taking the risks into account, Mike decided to say what he knew would be safe information and information that only very observant civilians would know about.

"Well, I can't give any close details on what's out there, but I will tell you what very few people know... What do you know about the Neo-Yakuza?", Mike asked Vala and Melissa.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Santa Cruz

"Don't be gone for too long! I'll be helping the people close to the wall if you need me." Koishi replied, as she zoomed off.

She looked down at the city, or rather, former city beneath her. Blood and rotting flesh caked the streets. Pavement torn, building ripped apart with claws and sheer force. It looked like a small nuke had hit the city. While a good portion of the undead attacked the walls, some still wandered aimlessly throughout the streets.

But why did she feel so... unfeeling? She glanced down at her eye, the pupiless blue thing which wrapped around most of her body. It didn't move, not even a twitch.

"Is it you? Is this... no, no." Koishi stopped herself. More important things awaited as she neared the wall.

It stretched up a fair ways, around the size of a three story-building. Guard towers stood high, volleys of machine gun fire and grenades from those atop the wall barely holding off wave after wave.

Koishi knew what to do. She dropped down, her youkai-strength liquifying a zombie beneath her. She got up quickly, shaking the coagulated blood off her knuckles. The undead around ceased to focus on the wall, turning towards her. A smirk happened on her face, as she produced a long, simple knife from up her poofy sleeves. She hoped she hadn't gotten rusty as the creatures around her shambled.

Then, she went into motion. She moved with frightening speed, the first wave around her collapsing into a cleanly sliced heap. She continued, skipping around like a ballerina, her blade making a distinctive snicker snack as it cut cleanly through rotting flesh and degrading bone. Machine gun fires above kept her back clean, but she nary even needed it as she effortlessly moved through the horde.

But from the back-line, a form rose. A reaper, scythe raking against the ground. It jetted forward, reappearing nearly in Koishi's face. She leaned back, nearly at a point where it looked as if she had no spine at all, barely holding onto her hat. A foot thrust upward, into the Reaper's hood. It recoiled, one hand grasping at the black void where a face should be. Koishi used this to her advantage, swiftly regaining her footing and thrusting her blade forward into it's armored chest.

It redirected it with the handle of the scythe, nearly kncoking the blade from her hands. What the reaper didn't see coming was the quick follow-up, a heart-shaped appendage flying out from her sleeves, impacting the reaper with great force. It's armor was damaged, leaking energy. The satori, however, wasn't done, as she rushed into the reaper, blade coming in as she held it in a reverse grip, swiping through the armor and up into the hood. Ethereal energy poured out, then rose, the armor collapsing to the ground.

'Even with him not here, his troops remain. that might be a problem.' Koishi thought to herself. She cut it short, however, as she remembered she was in the middle of a horde of undead. She sighed.

"Once more into the breach." she muttered, before beginning her dance of death once more.

Firestorm Citadel

The Trojan took the force, pushing it backwards, brick chipping along with the sound of steel grating as it's metal hooves tried to regain hold, and they did. The shield was not even dented from the blow, yet the Trojan knew to be defensive now. Instead of charging forth, it waited, smoke billowing from it's metal nostrils it it eyed Takoizu.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Renamon was taking some relaxing breaths to meditate the current situation, she knew something big was going to happen, with the silent attacks against her and Nera, the disappearance of yet more characters, the growing madness withing Yukari, and then the fact that the D-Reaper was out on the loose (at least that one can be controlled for some time, I may have a plan or two for that being) and finally the time travelers, while Jack was out of the count for the moment, she needed to talk with Johnīs daughter, there were some things that she needed to know and she was determined to obtain the information she needed.

Meanwhile, Nera making small aura spheres in her paws, she did miss having no abilities since it made her feel more normal with just 5 senses, but her aura was a part of her soul, so the fact that she was stripped of her powers was also like having a void inside of her body (Glaive surely has something planned since he pretty much made a meta pull on the challenge, but Iīm more worried on what Renamon said to him, Arceus knows what she has in that mind of hers) she thought and looked at the masked boy "Well then, what will be the next challenge?" she asked him

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

To say that Vala reacted angrily was an understatement, her gloved hand made some straining noises on her helmet as she spoke "Oh I have heard of them, kidnapping characters, leaving next to no trace, and think they have a great cause or whatever shit they got for minds" she spoke obviously bothered by the knowledge. Melissa on the other hand spoke neutrally "We have had to search for kidnapped characters during the last year, while in some cases we managed to stop shady people from taking capturing them, other cases werenīt so successful, I did manage to get some information through extremely powerful firewalls on their mobile mini bases" her words wavered for a moment with the memory of what she had found.. the images and reports were something a soulless being would only do "Those creatures are worse than garbage and they didnīt care for murdering innocent characters, just because they got an ability, they were targets."

"Iīll tell you one thing Mike, if you people are searching for them, try to get there before me, Iīm going to burn those bastards to the point that not even dust will be left" The blonde brawler stated.

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

As the others began to do their own thing to rest, Glaive on the other hand was off at one of the cube's corners... staring off into the void. He seemed to be contemplative of something despite it normally would be hidden by his masked. It was mostly his lone sigh that showed he was thinking of anything as he began to take... sit down with his legs crossed. As he sat down he began to surprisingly take off his mask as he just... watched the endless void. The right side of his face, the side that has his eye hidden by the mask mainly, is still hidden from the side by his hair.

Santa Cruz

When Isaac offered a hand Dante groaned a little as he stood up and took it.

"Well at least you have common courtesy AND a good point." Dante said as he prepared to go. Surprisingly though Dante let go of Isaac's hand, and with a quick dash Dante disappeared in a quick blur before suddenly reappearing a good 5-6 meters away.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

As they finally got their breakfast, Chung had unsurprisingly... gotten the same. A simple meal of bread, jerky, an orange, water, and... some vitamins of some sort. He's had this same meal for the past few days and despite him looking relatively the same. He does also look a slight bit... malnourished. Chung as an old Guardian of Hamel, has always been on this diet outside of a a good handful of occasions. However most of the time he's doing things he'd normally do, he always falls back on this diet.

Streets of London | Jack's current Location

As the Tenno female dived down with her pistols, she quickly saw how Jack was blocking and countering against each bullet fired from her twin pistols she reacted by holstering her pistols before taking out her Skana sword. With it out she quickly spun her body around so that she is diving head first towards him while she begun to... twirl like a top down at him, readying her blade she quickly landed and did a quick somersault as she performed a slash right Jack's legs before standing up to prepare a stab at his back.

Testing Chamber - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

As the training simulation began, Raven was already watching with intent. His eyes scanning the entire simulated room, all that was in it, including Lily herself. What he saw really interested him as he crossed his arms. He was truly eager to view her training and testing of her new armor upgrades.

"oookay Tori. i'll see you up stairs. that's where i saw the people on the news living last. so see you there." Sans said as he opens the door, as he stepped out of the door he then began making his way upstairs to the door he last saw the green haired girl and winged boy go to last.

Comment

The goat monster followed the blue robbed skeleton towards their neighborīs appartment, she decided to have some conversation as they moved "I remember seeing a woman and a boy, their clothing made them look like something from this worldīs myths and legends, with those robes, they had this air of royalty, but by how childish the winged boy acted, it could be anything" she commented to Sans

Spoiler:

Comment

"To be honest, I don't have a clue as to what happened in Detroit; I was only there during the aftermath." Nitori confessed; she was only able to retrieve X because of... it was a long story that Nitori was happy to fill in for X.

"After what happened a couple months ago with the Devourer, Zero and I went on separate ways; me trying to repair whatever damages there were on Gensokyo and Zero hunting Mavericks around the world. We still kept in touch though; in between his missions and holidays. He recently sent me a Christmas greeting with his team until the transmission was rather forcefully cut down."

"You know EVE, right? I had her track the location where the transmission came from. EVE located it as Munich, Germany, so I teleported to the near vicinity of the city to find it in ruins. Apparently the Mavericks launched a sneak attack against Zero's team, and the town sustained collateral damage to the point of having a good part of it become ruined. I eventually found Zero, but not without encountering the Maverick who must've been the perpetrator of the ambush. I managed to escape back to my house with Zero, although it seemed like the Maverick Hunters were not so happy with me taking Zero like that without telling them."

"According to Zero who woke up afterwards, I apparently have to report to the leader of the Maverick Hunter about the incident. So I had a bit of a... run-in... with the leader who calls himself Sigmas? Signus? I don't know. But that's not very important right now."

"While at the headquarter, Zero received a distress call that Detroit took heavy damage by Maverick attack. He was needed there, but I feared for his safety so I went with him. There, we found you, and extracted you to safety here. Any questions?"

Barcelona | Spain

"I do too. There are so many more cities around the world I would like to explore..." Kongou revealed her lust for travelling and sightseeing. All her life she was housed in the naval base; any time she was able to go around the world was for sorties and expeditions and thus she was not able to relax and look around at all. "But I can't abandon my post. My Teitoku awaits me, and I need to find a way to get back to my naval base."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

X listened to everything that happened... It... sounded like Nitori didn't have a very good day herself either, and neither did Zero. It... still quite a story that made X think about something, and yet he only had one question that burned at his curiosity. A simple question, but a rather important question nonetheless. With his single question in mind he looked up at Nitori and asked.

"Where's Zero right now?" X asked as he then waited patiently for an answer.

Barcelona | Spain

Hearing Kongou's lust and desire to travel and see the world being unfulfilled due to her status and role of her ship... or fleet... or whatever it was, Ciel sighed as he continued walking with her. He looked contemplative as he kept trying to think of something to help Kongou... But nothing much came up.

"Damn... Kinda know how you feel. I also want to explore this world and see the sights. I mean I used to see the sights of my world, but this world is so new and... pretty damn nice. Unfortunately I'm stuck serving a bratty half-pint of an exiled Demon Queen as we both look for a way back to her kingdom in my world so she can retake the throne." Ciel spoke as he walked with his hands in his coat pocket. After he finished speaking they just... walked to their next location... as they did however Ciel stopped as he looked over his shoulder for a minute...

... Someone was following them. He could feel it. An... odd sort of feeling came from the crowd constantly for the past 10 or so minutes. Ciel scanned the crowd until he saw it... A blur of white hair... black and purple coat... he looked over his shoulder a couple times and saw these same colors. Seeing this he grabbed Kongou by the hand and quickly pulled her into a nearby alleyway that was clearly out of sight and empty of people. In fact Ciel continued to pull her down the alley, taking a few more turns into other alleyways until they were very clearly out of sight of anyone else. Once this happened he let go and turned to face Kongou.

"Sssh... Remain quiet..." Ciel spoke in a quiet and calm tone, his facial expression unchanged from his normally calm, tired, and usually grumpy look as he scanned the area for anyone. The way he was acting and sounding did not show any signs of danger or caution... so only one could assume the most farfetched of ideas to be going through Ciel's mind.

Sans listened to Toriel's description of what their neighbors looked like, but all Sans did was shrug as he reached to knock on the door.

"eh who knows? maybe they are just rich and like to dress fancy or somethin." He said as he began knocking on the door to Palutena's apartment as the sound of a young kids voice asking

"Who's there?"

Could be heard. Upon hearing this young man or whoever it was asking this, Sans just had to...

"ice cream." Sans spoke...

"Uh... Ice Cream who...?"

"ice cream if you don't let us in!" Sans clearly joked as he chuckled a bit. Upon hearing this joke, the door opened revealing the young angel Pit.

"Oh ha ha very fun-" Pit spoke as he then took notice of the short skeleton in a jacket... and... goat... woman... holding a pie? Seeing this and remembering the earlier attacked he quickly shut the door, but he didn't slam it.
                              Pit then called out for Palutena. "Palutena! Some... people are at the door! One of them has a pie!" Pit called out as Sans could be heard speaking on the other side of the door.

"yep! and the pie sure is a-pie-tizing." Sans joked again... which prompted Pit to yell...

"And one of them is telling horrible jokes!" Yelled Pit...

Sans then turned to Toriel and said.

"wow. that kid sure doesn't have a good sense of humor."

Comment

Toriel couldnīt help but giggle at the skeletonīs pun as the angel boy opened the door "Oh hello there we are your new neighb-" she stopped her greeting as the kid slammed the door "Um.. did we have something wrong or had an odd scent?" she asked and even tried to smell her arm. Then came the kidīs yelling to who the goat monster thought was the green haired woman and laughed at the mention of her pie .

The goat monster then shared some giggles with Sans as they waited for whatever was coming through the door "At least they seem friendly, they didnīt ignore us" she spoke with a hopeful tone.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X