X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lujuria held on tight.

"So... What did wrath tell you? 'Give her up or die?' 'Lay a hand on her and you'll get torn to sheds?'"
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-08-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Woods - Outskirt of Gensokyo

The woods of the outskirts of Gensokyo looked peaceful; the birds were singing, the sun was shining, and a giant fireball was jetting through towards John.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

City, Nevada

The abomination took the bullet to the head, staggering it. But other than the stagger, it didn't seem to mind all that much, and charged again, with extra ferocity, as did the others.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Woods - Outskirts of Gensokyo | Dawn

John heard a faint crackling noise behind him, so he decided to investigate. John turned around, and his eyes widened while his jaw clenched tight. A fireball was mere inches away from his head and was obviously meant for him. Reacting with the reflexes no normal human could possess, John jerked his head and upper back to the right, just barely dodging the fireball. John could feel the intense heat coming off the flying ball of fire as it came mere inches from his cheek.

As soon as the fireball passed, John looked in the direction of the fireball, got into a wide combat stance, and formed Light and Darkness in his hands.

"Who's out there!?", John shouted out, ready for a possible surprise attack.

Sky - Somewhere on the West Coast - California | Dusk

"Well... not exactly...", Isaac said to Lujuria via the snake around his neck.

"He was surprisingly friendly towards me.", Isaac said as he continued to fly through the sky.
          Last edited by S121; 12-08-2013, 11:31 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Woods - Outskirts of Gensokyo

From behind the trees, a girl with purple hair and a nekomimi headband appeared. The girl was peculiar: even to the standards of John. The girl looked about 16, but her face and her physique looked to be in the early 20s. She wore a short purple dress that exposed her thighs and a pink-and-white striped thighhighs. She was holding a worn-out teddy bear on her hand.

"Who are you?" The girl asked with frightened but confident voice. Her voice sounded innocent. "Where am I?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

John raised an eyebrow at her strange attire and the strange, worn-out bear in her hand. Was she the one that threw the fireball? There was no doubt about this girl being a Character. She seemed somewhat innocent, possibly because she sounded a little frightened, but John kept his guard up, just in case she was the source of the fireball and attacked again.

"Who are you? Where am I?", the girl asked John in a frightened yet confident tone.

"I am John Yakumo, Spartan designation number S-117. You are on the outskirts of northern Gensokyo.", John said to the girl in a calm, yet almost emotionless tone.

"Were you the one that threw that fireball?", John asked, easing his stance ever so slightly.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Gensokyo...?" The pyromancer inched herself out of the woods. At a closer view, John could easily find that this girl has traveled a long way. Her hair was ruffled and messed up. Her dress and thigh-high had holes in them. Her eyes had dark circles under her, covered with mascara.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

John was reluctant to let his guard down, but this girl looked like she went through hell and back. She was a mess, and was probably stranded out here for a long time. After a couple seconds, John relented and extinguished the Light and Darkness in his hands. He then got out of his wide combat stance and let out a light sigh through his nose.

"Yes, Gensokyo. Civilization isn't too far from here... Are you alright? It looks like you've been out here for days.", John said in a less threatening, and slightly kinder tone.
                  Last edited by S121; 12-09-2013, 12:58 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The girl sighed in relief and completely lowered her guard. She hugged her teddy bear and said to herself: "Oh Tibbers, we are finally near the civilization, after two weeks of wandering!"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

John felt a little more at ease after the girl lowered her guard, so he began to slowly approach her.

"I know you're a Character, but who are you? How did you get all the way out here? There's not another town for miles.", John said to the girl in a non-threatening tone, taking care not to frighten her further than she had already been.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Sorry... I forgot to introduce myself." Annie smiled at John. "My name is Annie Hastur, and this is my teddy bear, Tibbers."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Nice to meet you, Annie. How did you get here? Do you live somewhere in the nearest city?", John asked Annie, trying to get information so that he could help her.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Well, I'm from a world called-" Annie began, but her eyes suddenly rolled over as she fell unconscious. The flame that was burning in her hand died off.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

John ran over to the unconscious Annie now lying on the ground and knelt down.

(Hm. The exhaustion from surviving in the wilderness must have gotten to her...), John thought to himself.

John knew he couldn't just leave her here in the forest. He would never consider doing that. The best opytion at this point in time would be to bring her home and try to help her get better. It didn't seem like she had any significant injuries, so John figured that all she needed was a little rest, and possibly food. Coming to a decision, John gently lifted Annie in his arms and placed her teddy bear in her arms. Once that was done, John walked back to Mayohiga...

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dawn

After a couple of minutes, John returned home with Annie in his arms. John was having a little trouble opening the door with the unconscious girl in his arms, so he knocked on the wooden post next to the door with his head, hoping that Yukari, Ran, or Chen were home.
                              Last edited by S121; 12-09-2013, 01:34 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

For a little time, the door was not open, but John could hear a tiny, audible "Coming!" from Chen.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X