X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile - SDM - Gensokyo

At the sound of John, Patchouli stirred herself awake. She removed the book from her face to reveal a soft yet cold glance of Patchouli's eyes.

"Oh. Hey, you came." Patchouli mumbled, and then looked at the apothecary set. "Huh... Give that a few more hours I guess..."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Voile - SDM - Gensokyo | Dawn

John looked at the apothecary set and noticed that it looked like there was Mercury and little bits of caterpillar in it. John didn't like the idea of possibly drinking the lethal potion, but hopefully he was wrong about the ingredients. After a moment, he then turned back to Patchouli.

"You wanted to see me?", John asked Patchouli.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

City - Nevada

Just looked intensively at the charging horde. He then looked behind him and fired his last shot towards the agents as a warning-shot before jumping to the side to the alley. Then he went to push the dumpster to block the alley entrance and readied his knuckleduster.

Comment

"Oh," Lujuria said, s little surprised. "I would think he'd be a little aggressive. After all, he always did consider me his 'little girl.' You should tell me about it when we get home."

Meanwhile, on the mountains behind the SDM...

There was a man climbing the mountains. He held a gun in one hand. He also had a strange tattoo on his left arm.

"Damn... Is there really nothing here? I'm starving...huh?"

He spotted the SDM. He smirked. "Jackpot."

Sakuya went outside to greet the beast duo.

"Good afternoon you two. Can I help you?"
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-09-2013, 07:53 AM.

Comment

City, Nevada

One of the agents sighted the bulets as it almost hit his head, hittng intstead the building to his side. THe few around hiim also sighted it, and broke off from the main group to deal with the situation.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

City - Nevada

Hid behind the dumpster and waited for any to appear over the dumpster for an easy takedown.

Comment

Research Laboratory - The Castle That Never Was

Just as Cole had thought he was winning this battle, the shapeshifters had gotten an upper hand against him. Two of the shapeshifters had transformed into swords and began slashing at Cole. Cole dodged most of the slashes but one of the swords had gotten a lucky hit on him. Cole's right arm was cut and badly damaged from the attack. Two of the shapeshifters had transformed into spears and went straight for the girl. As for the last shapeshifter, it decided to remain in its original form and was kicking Cole in the stomach. Compared to the swords, the kicks did not deal much damage but were still annoying nonetheless. And, to add insult to injury (literally!), a whole horde of creatures had appeared.
                Regardless of what he and the girl did, more of the creatures kept appearing to attack the two of them. Cole needed to get away and fast. As Cole looked around the room, he noticed an open door which was unguarded. "Hey you, Girl. I'm getting outta here. These things just keep on coming. If you want to live, you should come with me." Cole spoke towards the girl. Cole waited for a few moments for a response but none had come from the girl in question. Cole turned around to look in the girl's general direction and spoke up again "Girl, you coming or no-?" Cole then silenced himself as he noticed that the girl was glowing a harsh red and manically attacking as many of the creatures as she could. ("What even is this girl?") Cole thought to himself as he watched the girl tear through the enemies.

The girl could not believe this. For once in her long lifetime, she was completely overwhelmed. Regardless of what she did, more enemies kept appearing. And because of her limited magic power, she could not fend them off all that well. But she had to keep fighting. She had to destroy all that was in her way. The girl then noticed that two of the creatures had transformed into spears and were charging towards her. Spears. Where had she seen them before? That's right, her sister had one! And then it hit her. The girl had only noticed this but she was not in her home. She was not with her sister, her friends, her toys. Where even was she?! Where was her sister?! All of this piling onto her caused her breathing rate to increase rapidly. Her heart rate began to pick up. She was having a panic attack. At that moment, her vision went blank and she lost control of what she could do. That last thing she heard was a harsh toned and gruff male voice calling out to her.
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-09-2013, 01:05 PM.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Voile Library - SDM - Gensokyo

"Uh... Yeah I wanted to give you some run-down..." Patchouli sleepily shuffled through the desk, knocking over beakers and Erlenmeyer flasks to find a test tube full of some sort of blue extract. "Follow me."

Patchouli glided with magic through the forest of bookshelves, unhindered by gravity.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Voile - SDM - Gensokyo | Dawn

John did as he was told and followed Patchouli past the numerous bookshelves and deeper into the library. John had no idea what the blue liquid that Patchouli was holding was, but he had a feeling he would soon find out.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Night

After Lily told him what to do he quickly turned to the machine and ran over to it and grabbed a plate and began to think of what to get. Meanwhile Raven was doing the same, however he knew what he was wanting. Two large medium rare steaks, broccoli, and a baked potato. Elsword watched on as Raven's food materialized onto his plate. "You must be hungry if you're going to eat that much?" Elsword said as he saw the pretty large amount of food on Raven's plate. Raven shrugged his shoulders at Elsword's remark. "Hey I haven't eaten any real food for a few days now. I've mostly been sticking with berries and stuff." Raven replied.

"Oh... well I guess that makes sense." Said Elsword as he got his food. Some chicken, and that's pretty much it... a large plate of grilled chicken... well except a bit of green beans, but other than that there was nothing else on his plate aside from chicken.

After Raven and Elsword got their food they then made their way to a table near the back.

Comment

After Raven and Elsword left, Lily placed a plate on the food materializer and got a steak, mashed potatoes, carrots and a small bowl of soup. Once the food finished materializing on her plate, Lily then walked over to where Raven and Elsword sat and sat down with them. As Lily sat down, she removed her helmet and noticed the large amount of food on Raven's plate.

"I take it there's not much to eat in the forest, huh?", Lily asked Raven as she placed her helmet by her feet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Voile Library - SDM - Gensokyo

Patchouli led John to a strange aromatic workstation. On the far end was a strange machine that seemed to run on what resembled the Shaw-Fujikawa slipspace drive: a giant hulking engine that hummed with such vibration that could be felt as John entered the workstation.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

As soon as John saw the machine on the far end of the workstation, John stopped in his tracks and lightly pointed at the machine as he spoke.

"Is that what I think it is? How did you get one of those?", John asked Patchouli in a surprised tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Well I did hunt a few rabbits and stuff for food, as well as a few berries." Raven replied as he took a bite out of his steak. "Other than that... no not much food out there. Got even worse once winter started, but I managed to get by." He said as he continued eating.

"Hey at least you managed to find food. I haven't eaten much over the past few months! I only got by with bread, water, and the occasional cake and lizard meat." Said Elsword as he takes a bite out of his chicken. It was quite obvious that Elsword was hungry. He's already almost halfway done with his freaking plate!

Comment

Voile Library - SDM - Gensokyo | Dawn

"Well, the good news is that you're both in good hands now.", Lily said as she cut off a piece of her steak and ate it.

"So, Elsword. What do you think of this place so far? Do you have any questions?", Lily asked Elsword.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-09-2013, 02:31 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X